Naked at Home Ch. 01

Story Info
The Anderson family joins The Program.
23.8k words
4.7
569.2k
227

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is in the genre of the "Naked at College" series, but now at home. As such, it is very, very incestuous. If you don't like stories involving incest there is no way you should read this one. You will just be appalled if not disgusted, and you would be much better off reading something you would actually enjoy. Otherwise, enjoy! P.S., the story has a bit of CFNM. To best understand the principles of The Program it would be useful to have read "Naked at College." Finally, everyone in this story is at least eighteen years old.

Chapter 01: Jeff

The Andersons were a rather unique family. They were quite open-minded, liberal, and forward thinkers. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson were well educated, both having graduated from Abberville College with honors. Mr. Anderson went on to law school and was now a very successful lawyer, quickly becoming an associate partner of Wagner, Cronenberg, Tenyari, and Orblover, a rather successful and well-regarded firm specializing in divorce, mortgage, and estate law. And, being a lawyer, Mr. Anderson was a man who knew his rights.

Alex and Donna Anderson, however, were very concerned about their children. Well, they weren't really children any more. Mary was 18 and Jeff was 20. They were both now themselves college students. Jeff was attending Templeton, whereas Mary was attending Abberville, just like her parents. Alex and Donna were quite pleased with that, but their concern was that Jeff and Mary weren't excelling in their studies as the two of them had done when they were themselves at Abberville. Neither of their kids appeared to have the discipline, the motivation, to truly succeed in life. They couldn't live forever off the success, the income, the savings, that Mr. Anderson had struggled to accumulate through his own hard work. They needed to learn that someday they would be on their own and would have to fend for themselves, yet their grades in college were worse than their grades had been in high school. If not for Mr. Anderson's connections, and perhaps Mrs. Anderson's charm during the admissions interviews, Mary and Jeff might not have even been admitted. Yet, here they were, squandering and frittering away an opportunity that would be coveted by so many other young adults.

They were at a loss for what to do, until one day when Mary, home for summer vacation after having completed her first year at Abberville, told them about a new pedagogical technique implemented this past year, called The Program (see "Naked at College"). Mr. Anderson was very intrigued by this apparent innovation in the training, education, and development of today's youth, and he asked Mary to obtain some pamphlets and texts on the method. Mary was not too happy to hear about that. She had only told her father about it because it was such a strange and provocative event. She hadn't imagined that he would actually be interested in it. She had assume that he would just be shocked, if not appalled. But she did as her father had instructed. She wasn't the most hard working daughter but she was never openly defiant or disobedient.

Mr. Anderson learned that the primary purpose of The Program was to help develop personal growth, adjustment, and self-esteem. However, as he read more and more material, particularly the original papers of Mr. Peters from Templeton College, he discovered that some variation of this approach could also be used to develop better self-discipline, motivation, and dedication. Yes, they would have to try this at home. After all, discipline does begin at home.

He discussed it with his wife, Donna. She was surprisingly excited about the idea, although perhaps Alex should not have been so surprised. Donna had always been the more liberal, the more open-minded, the more free thinker, of the two. She always liked to try new things, even daring things. It had in fact been Donna's idea to join The Enthusiasts Club, and that had turned out pretty good, for the both of them.

Mr. Anderson announced his plans after dinner the following day.

Mary and Jeff were shocked, to say the least. They exclaimed, almost in unison, "Naked?" "We're supposed to be naked?" "No clothes?!" "You want us to get naked?" "Are you nuts?!"

Their appalled astonishment was perhaps understandable, but that last comment, from Jeff, was precisely the problem. Children should not say such things to their parents, even when they are young adults. It's just so disrespectful!

"No, no," Mr. Anderson replied, trying to settle the storm down. "Just Jeffrey." Mr. and Mrs. Anderson had decided that Jeff would be the first to participate.

"What?!" Jeff protested.

Mary smiled.

Mr. Anderson added, "And, Jeff, we, your parents, are not nuts. We are just concerned, as any parents would be."

Mrs. Anderson added, "The two of you have so much potential to accomplish so much in life. We just wish the best for you and we want to do everything within our power to make your dreams come true."

"Yea, well," Jeff retorted, "What if I don't agree. What if I just won't do it."

"That's not a problem at all," Mr. Anderson replied matter-of-factly. "You're an adult. You're both at least eighteen. You don't have to do what we say anymore."

Jeff smiled. It was so cool being an adult.

"But, if you won't consider our request, if you won't at least give it a try, well, I suppose, we might just reconsider funding your college education."

Jeff shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't too interested in college anyway.

That did, though, make Mary a little nervous. She really liked going to college. She didn't like studying, that's for sure, but she sure liked the independence of college, meeting new people, the parties, and all of it was for free. It was like having a four-year vacation. And, she had just started! Jeff might be willing to toss it aside, as he was almost done. He's already had his fun. But, Mary needn't worry, at least not about Jeff.

"And," Mr. Anderson added, "I suspect that we would have to reconsider your monthly stipend." He called it a stipend. It was essentially an allowance, but stipend seemed like a better term for someone who was twenty years old. "Plus, I suspect you might need to consider looking for an apartment of your own and I expect that you will need to find some form of employment to pay for all of it. Of course, we will be very happy to help you pack."

Jeff knew that his father had him there. He really did need the stipend. Plus, he wasn't about to get a job, at least not until after he graduated and, frankly, at this point he had no idea what that job might be. With considerable reluctance and resignation, he responded, "Well, alright then." Once he said it he couldn't believe he had.

"Excellent!" Mr. Anderson said. "Isn't that just wonderful, honey?"

"Yes, dear, it is," Mrs. Anderson agreed, trying to suppress a smile. She could not help feeling a bit apprehensive about this, having her son be naked in the house. Of course, though, she had seen both of her children naked many, many times before. But that had been quite a long time ago. It would naturally be quite a bit different now that they were all grown up. Still, she would have to admit that she was a bit curious about Jeff, now that he was a young man. That was in part why she was quite happy to have him go first, although she might not have been fully conscious of how interested and curious she was.

"Alright then," Mr. Anderson exclaimed. "Let's get started. As I said, we've decided, the missus and I, that Jeff would start it off. If you wouldn't mind, Jeff, you can remove your clothes and lay them, nicely folded, on the sideboard."

"Right now?!"

"Now is as good a time as any. Why don't you in fact stand over there, at the entranceway to the dining room and remove them there, right by the sideboard. That way the whole family can have a pretty good view."

Jeff at first just shook his head. This was so unbelievable, so ridiculous, so screwed up on so many levels. He had heard, of course, of The Program at Abberville and in fact had thought of visiting his sister there, on a Monday, when they usually held a demonstration. He had even imagined the pleasure it would be to see his little sister be a participant. More than once he had suggested that she perhaps volunteer to be a participant, but she just gave him a look, and not a particularly friendly look. He had never imagined that someday he would become a participant.

It was at least within the privacy of their home, thank goodness for that. That was some consolation. Actually, that was quite a bit of consolation. It would be far, far worse to have to do something like this in front of all of his friends, in front of strangers, and in front of the faculty at college. He couldn't imagine ever having to do that.

But this was still in front of his mother and, worse yet, Mary! How ironic it was. Just last week he was teasing her about being a participant in The Program next year, and then likely sneaking onto campus to get a peek at his naked younger sister. Now the tables were quite fully turned. As he got up from the table he glanced over at Mary, and he was not particularly happy to see that there was a bit of a smirk on her face.

"Mary doesn't have to be here for this, does she?"

"Well, yes, of course, Jeffrey," his father replied. "She is part of the family, after all. We can't leave her out, and doing so would, of course, be entirely inconsistent with the spirit and nature of The Program." He turned to Mary. "Wouldn't it, pumpkin?"

Mary now openly smiled. "Yes it would, daddy. Yes it would."

"Yes, yes, very much so. I always say, if you're going to do something, do it right. Now hip hop boy! Everyone has plans for this evening and the dining room table will not clear itself off."

Jeff strode slowly and reluctantly over to the entrance into the hallway that joins the kitchen and dining room. He tried to tell himself things that made it feel better, or at least less worse. It was always helpful to downward compare. Someplace, somewhere, somebody was having it worse than him right now and they were making it through that tough time. So would he, eventually. He in fact thought about rumors he had heard regarding Miss Harding's methods of discipline at Templeton (see "Miss Harding provides a demonstration"). He avoided her classes precisely for that reason. Not only did boys have to remove their clothes, they were even spanked and masturbated, or at least so went the rumors. Nothing like that was going to happen here.

Once he got to his destination he slowly removed his clothes. First came the shirt, which he carefully folded on the sideboard, as his father had instructed. He would normally just toss his clothes aside, much to the annoyance of Mrs. Anderson. But he knew if he did anything like that now this whole experience could get much worse, if that was possible.

He removed his shoes, carefully placing them aside. He then asked, "Can I at least keep on my socks? My feet will get cold."

Mr. Anderson furrowed his brow. Jeff was no longer a boy. He was a man now and should be able to handle chilly toes.

But, Mrs. Anderson interceded before her husband could deny her son at least this small bit of comfort. "Yes, yes, that will be fine, Jeffrey. We don't want you catching a cold."

It was a small victory, but small victories were about all that Jeff could hope for.

Mary's eyes widened as she watched her brother work on his belt and slacks. She had seen participants in The Program while at college, but only a few of them and each time not for very long. None had ever been in any of her classes, as she was just a freshman and participants were typically chosen from the more senior classes. She would only catch glimpses of them as they made their way to their next class, and even then they were typically surrounded by quite a crowd. Still, though, she had gotten a few good peeks that were pretty darned entertaining, but none of them measured up to actually being this close, this intimate, and this was even with her haughty brother! She broke into a smile as she watched Jeffrey slide his slacks down his legs and then carefully fold and lay them on the table.

Jeff turned to face his family, now wearing only his briefs and socks. He avoided eye contact with his sister, but not with his mother. He looked to her for his final reprieve. "Must I really do this, mums?"

As a boy he had called her mums. He hadn't used that endearment for years, and it did touch and pull on Mrs. Anderson's heart. She looked to her husband, who did not betray any reaction in his expression. He didn't need to.

It isn't easy being a parent. There are so many times when one has to make the tough choices, when one has to deny your children, the ones you love so very much, something that they appear to so desperately want, or demand of them something they so desperately loath or fear to do. It's all about being a good and proper parent and making the right choices. Mr. Anderson knew that, and so did his wife.

Donna did hesitate. She did look to her husband. But, she also made the right choice, the right decision. "Take down your briefs, Jeffrey," she intoned with her most authoritative voice.

"Mums, please," he implored.

She warned, "Would you prefer that your sister pull them down?" Mrs. Anderson turned to her daughter. "Mary, why don't you get up there and help your brother. He seems to need the assistance of his little sister to get his undies down."

He certainly didn't want that, and without further hesitation he quickly pulled them down and off, keeping himself hidden with his left hand as he folded his briefs and laid them on his slacks. He turned back to his family. His father scolded, "Take your hand away, son. Be a man."

Somehow Jeff didn't feel terribly much like a man right now. He felt more like a kid again. When he was little he would have to take off all of his clothes, and at times even when his sister was present. He had not minded when he was little, but as he grew physically he grew psychologically to dislike it. Well, being full grown now he really, really didn't like it. "Listen, I promise to buckle down in school next semester."

This is what his father wanted to hear, but he knew his son would promise just about anything right now.

"You know, Alex," Mrs. Anderson suggested, "Perhaps Jeffrey is right."

'At last,' Jeff thought. He knew his mother would weaken. She never followed through on any punishment, at least when he gave her those pleading looks. His mother was such a pushover. "Thanks, mums," he said.

"Yes, I'm not so sure it would be right to have him be naked in front of his sister. Mary, why don't you get a pair of your panties for him to put on. I think he'll feel better in those, and perhaps a brassiere as well. That would make a cute picture, don't you think, Alex?"

Jeff sighed in defeat and removed his hand, exposing to his family, his mother, his sister, his penis and testicles. He never felt so embarrassed, so humiliated.

And Mary didn't help by immediately giggling. She had seen men's parts before. She was not a slut by any means, but she had seen her share and usually they were in a much more impressive state. Jeffrey's penis looked a little silly all curled up. He wasn't even circumcised and so his penis appeared to be tucked away in its own little comforter.

"Now Mary," her mother admonished, "Don't laugh at your brother's penis. It's not polite."

"Yes, mother," Mary replied, having considerable difficulty stifling any further giggling, but knowing that laughter might just put her right beside her brother.

"Alright then, Jeffrey," his father instructed. "You will remain without clothes for the rest of the evening and you must remain in the presence of at least one member of the family at all times. Is that understood?"

"Yes, father," he replied.

"Alright then, let's get the dining room table cleared and the dishes washed."

The next few minutes proceeded as they usually did after a family meal, with the boys helping to clear off the table and the women in the kitchen starting the dishes. Jeff's face was at first beet red as he carried dirty plates, pots, bowls, glasses, and silverware into the kitchen, wearing only his socks. But, after all, as long as he kept his eyes averted from Mary, it actually wasn't that entirely horrible. After the initial shock was over, one could perhaps get used to it. After all, these were his parents. How odd or perverse is it for one's parents to see you naked? His sister was a different story, but he managed to avoid noticing her, although she was clearly noticing him, and quite a bit of him.

When the table was cleared the men would then shift to wiping, drying and putting things away as the ladies continued the washing. Mr. Anderson would often volunteer to help wash, and would at times suggest that his wife really shouldn't be doing anything at all. But, she did in fact prefer to wash the dishes herself. Alex did a fine job when he washed, but never quite up to the standard that Donna preferred. And, she didn't really mind. Cleaning the dishes and putting them away was itself a family event, or at least it had been before their children had become teenagers and began to insist that they had more important things to do, like their homework, which both parents fully knew was just an excuse for them to escape to the safety and privacy of their bedrooms.

Tonight, though, was different. Jeff was fully engaged in the drying, and even Mary made no attempt to get out of it. Of course, Mary was there primarily to ogle her brother, particularly his cute, taut, white bottom. It was interesting how it subtly wiggled as he dried a plate. That really wasn't so noticeable when he was wearing pants.

Jeff though found the wiping and drying to be a moment of respite, as he could stand close to the kitchen counter, effectively hiding his personal parts. Of course, he knew his bare butt was open to the eyes of his sister, but as long as kept his mind on the task he kept it off of his embarrassment. In fact, his mother noticed that this evening he was doing a remarkably splendid job of drying off the plates. He had typically been quite lax in his effort. For some reason, this evening, he was really applying himself, making sure that each plate, each utensil, was thoroughly and definitely dry before he handed it to his father to be put away.

Mrs. Anderson asked Mary, "Honey, when are your little friends coming over to play?"

Jeff's eyes widened with shock, and anxiety.

"Mother," Mary implored, "they are not my 'little friends.' Goodness sakes, we're all eighteen, college girls. And, we're not going to play. We're just going to hang around awhile, and then go out."

"Yes, yes, dear, of course, but must you go out every night?"

"What is there to do here?"

Mrs. Anderson paused in her washing to look directly at her daughter. "Honey, don't say things like that. Please, we're family. We can play a game of cards, or something."

"Yea, right," Mary responded sarcastically. "That's exactly what my friends want to do, play cards with my parents."

Mrs. Anderson sighed deeply. The way Mary was behaving she wondered if perhaps she should be the first one to participate in the Anderson Program. But, it's too late to change that now. "Well, you don't have to get snippy, dear."

"No, mother," Mary acknowledged, realizing that perhaps she might have gone too far in speaking so sarcastically. She had done so many times before, but with Jeff naked before her, she could quite vividly see what might be in store for her.

"How about with your brother?"

"What?" Mary responded.

"What?" Jeff responded.

"Excellent idea," Mr. Anderson responded. "Let Jeff play with you. He's not going out this evening."