Naked in My Neighborhood

Story Info
A little outdoor exhibitionism.
1.1k words
4.31
405.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbKann
BarbKann
521 Followers

I got the idea to try this from someone that read one of my stories.

Thanks to one of my reader's I decided to try something new. I live in the back of a cul-de-sac about six houses from the main road, near the Alderwood Mall. The mailboxes are out on the main street about an eighth mile away.

I started out kind of slow, just going out on my porch in a bathrobe in the evening, around 9:00 PM. I would sit down on the steps and spread my legs, letting the cool night air touch my moist hole. Then I untied the belt and let the robe start to open on it's own, eventually opening it completely. I would then play with my boobs and nipples. By the time I was through I had the robe off entirely and was fingering my pussy to orgasm.

The next night I didn't bother with the robe. I just walked out and sat down on my porch completely naked, masturbated, and went back inside. It was time to take things further.

I waited until around midnight when I figured all of my neighbors would be in bed, or at least not watching what was happening outside. Both of my sons were out for the night so I would have the house to myself. I drank two or three glasses of wine to calm my nerves. I stripped off all of my clothes and walked to the front door. I was quite nervous thinking about what I was about to do, in my own neighborhood even, but also had a little buzz going from the wine. It was now or never. I opened the front door and stepped outside.

I walked out onto my porch and closed the door behind me. I walked out to my steps and sat down for a minute. I wanted to make sure nobody was around. After a couple minutes I stood up and started down my walkway to the driveway. My heart was pounding, but I was also very excited just thinking about what I was doing. I walked to the end of my driveway, which just happened to be under a streetlight, and paused for a moment, still no signs of anyone about. God I was so turned on!

I could hear an occasional car drive past on the street around the corner, but nothing I could see. I started up the sidewalk toward the mailbox. I noticed a few lights on in a couple of my neighbor's houses, but I didn't see any movement.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said out loud.

I suddenly saw headlights nearing out on the main road. I thought about running back to the house, but froze instead. The car drove past the cul-de-sac without even slowing down. I started walking again. Once I reached the corner I stopped and looked back toward my house. It looked so far away. I figured I had made it halfway I may as well go the distance.

I looked up and down the main street, all clear. I started walking toward the mailboxes. Once I was away from the corner I realized I would have nowhere to hide if a car came down the street, as there is a fence next to the sidewalk in this spot to keep people out of the creek below. I kept walking toward the mailboxes. Just as I got near it, I saw headlights coming my way. I moved behind the boxes, but stayed upright. The car passed by, apparently without noticing me.

I was now so excited that I could feel my wetness starting to drip down my inner thigh. I stayed behind the mailboxes and started caressing my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples. I slid one hand down to my now soaked pussy and stroked my finger up and down my slit a few times. I needed to cum. I walked back to my house and sat down on my porch steps. I spread my knees wide apart and dove right in with three fingers in my soaking pussy. I came immediately, but finger fucked myself through two more orgasms. Now spent, I got up and walked into the house on wobbly legs.

The next night I started earlier, around 10:00, still nobody around. This time I walked straight out without pausing. I made it to the mailbox without even a car going past. I walked back to the corner and sat down on the curb. I spread my legs and started teasing my clit with one hand and pinching my nipples with the other. There was still no traffic in sight. I stood up and started back toward the house.

One of the neighbors near the corner hadn't mowed their lawn in a while and the grass was maybe eight inches tall. I stopped and lay down in the tall grass, rolling around a few times. The soft blades felt like tiny fingers on my bare skin. I sat up onto my knees, spreading my thighs as much as I could, opening my pussy lips to the tickling grass. I wiggled my butt around trying to get as much contact on my clit as possible. It was a nice tease, but left me wanting more.

I looked around and spotted a garden hose laying a few feet away toward the house. I bent over, grabbed the end of it, and returned to squatting on my knees. The hose didn't have a nozzle on it. I felt around the end for any sharp edges.

"This will work nicely," I said to myself.

I pulled the end of the hose a little to get some slack, licked the end real good and slid it down between my thighs. I pressed it into my waiting pussy about six inches and let out a little moan. This didn't feel half bad. Once I had it comfortably into my pussy as far as it would go, I tucked part of the hose under my leg to hold it in place, and started to move up and down. I must have been a real sight, bouncing up and down, fucking a garden hose in my neighbor's front yard. Unfortunately nobody was around to see, or so I thought. I humped the hose through a couple of orgasms and then laid back in the grass and relaxed for a little while, with the hose still hanging out of my pussy. After ten minutes or so, I got up and walked home.

BarbKann
BarbKann
521 Followers