Natalie's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy gets caught fucking Natalie Portman by his dad.
2.5k words
4.41
41.9k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a fictional story involving a real celebrity (Natalie Portman) having sexual encounters with fake people. This story takes place two months following the first part of the story.

--

"Come on little man, it's time to go with your daddy for a week." Natalie told her baby as she walked him down the stairs.

In the kitchen was her ex-husband Benjamin. It had been two months since she learned of his infidelities. When he arrived home from France a week after she found out, he was welcomed home by his pissed off wife holding divorce papers.

"I know about your whore Jenni. I want you out of my house and out of my life."

He had no idea how to react. Knowing how difficult it was to argue with her, he signed the papers and began removing his belongings from her house. The divorce proceedings went by fairly quickly thanks to the pre-nup that was signed before the marriage. They agreed to share their baby on a week-by-week basis. This week was his time to spend with his son, which was a relief for Natalie who had had a tough week.

She gave her son a kiss on the forehead before handing him over to her ex. The two adults didn't say a word to each other as Benjamin left the house and placed his son in the car. Natalie waved goodbye as the car pulled away down the street. As she was turning to go back inside, she saw her neighbor Jimmy raking the yard. He looked up and saw her, smiling as he always did.

Jimmy and Natalie had not talked since their day of fun two months earlier. It wasn't because either of them hated it or were embarrassed; they just hadn't crossed each other's paths. He tossed the rake down on the ground and strolled over to the fence. She walked over to him.

"Hi Ms. Por...Natalie. How have you been since...you know?" He was nervous as he spoke to the only woman to ever pleasure him.

"It's been tough with the divorce but I'm getting through it well. How about you, have you been well since that day we...you know?"

"Yes, everything is good with me. I just...I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I really have wanted to come over and talk or something but I've just been too nervous." Natalie giggled.

"You had no problem putting your dick inside my ass, but talking to me makes you nervous?"

He looked around, trying to come up with an answer that wouldn't sound stupid. "You're too cute."

"It's just that...you were my first so it's...it's a bit weird."

"Would it make you feel better if we went inside and had sex again?" Natalie placed her hand against his cheek with a big smile on her face.

"I'd love to, but my dad wants me to finish raking the leaves." She walked around the fence to his side.

"Let me talk to him. I think he has a crush on me so if I ask nicely, I'm sure he will give you a break." She kissed his cheek and walked towards the house. She unbuttoned the top buttons on her blouse to expose her cleavage before knocking. Ken answered the door and immediately was drawn to her chest. "Hi Ken. I was wondering if I could borrow Jimmy for about an hour. Ever since Ben and I broke up, I've needed a guy to help me with some things around the house."

He focused his eyes on her face and smiled. "Sure thing, the boy can take a break from his work to help a beautiful young woman like you." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you."

Natalie turned around and walked back towards her house while Ken's eyes were locked onto her shapely ass. She looked at Jimmy and motioned him over to her.

Once Jimmy closed the door behind him, she instantly slammed her lips against his and embraced in a deep long kiss. She jumped up into his arms and hugged his neck while her tongue forced itself deeper into his throat. He carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom, never breaking the kiss. He gently tossed her on the bed and began to undress.

Natalie pulled her black sweatpants down and started rubbing her damp panties against her throbbing clit. Her other hand was busy unbuttoning her blouse until she got it off and tossed it aside. She wasn't wearing a bra so Jimmy instantly saw her still-larger-from-motherhood breasts pointing at him. She licked her finger and gently rubbed the swollen nipples. Jimmy removed his last article of clothing, dropping his underwear and re-introducing her to his eight inch member.

He quickly pounced on the vulnerable woman and tore her panties down. The scent of her lust shot straight up his nostrils and ran throughout his body. He used his tongue and viciously attacked her pussy. It probed her cunt hard, licking every inch of her vaginal walls that it could possibly reach.

Natalie grasped onto her pillows and cried loudly as her pussy got its first non-solo attention since Jimmy last pleasured it. Her tight, sexy body squirmed around the bed while his tongue slid in and out. With one hand already massaging her clit, his other hand started stroking his own manhood. He had spent many a night masturbating to the memories of the last time he set foot in this room and dreamed about being back. The dream was now reality as Natalie came around his tongue. She pulled a pillow over her head and screamed as loud as possible into it as her first orgasm in two months took over her body.

Once Jimmy was done cleaning her pussy, he crawled on top of her and gave her another kiss. She was thrilled as the taste of her own cum was transferred into her mouth. Once the kiss broke, the pleasured woman spoke.

"I want your fucking cock in my mouth Jimmy."

Jimmy got on his knees next to her face. She grabbed a hold of his large cock and devoured it like a starving child given a fresh piece of fruit. Her tongue worked around the head as one hand stroked him up and down. He was busy pinching and squeezing at her chest.

Meanwhile next door, Ken couldn't get the image of Natalie's chest out of his head. It had been eight years since his wife had died. Since then, he has concentrated his full attention on raising his son into a disciplined young man instead of focusing on his own personal life. The last time he had sexual intercourse of any kind was a week before her death. All he could think about now was ripping Natalie's shirt off and sucking on her beautiful breasts, kissing her full lips and fingering her damp pussy. He looked over at her house and hatched an idea.

"Maybe I should go over there and see if the young lady needs any extra help." He thought to himself as he left his yard. He lightly knocked on the door. When he got no response, he slowly opened the door and quietly called out, "Jimmy? Natalie? Where the hell are you?"

"That's so good!" Natalie's voice rolled down the stairs.

"He must be doing a good job." He thought to himself as he walked up the stairs. He peered in doorway after doorway looking for his son and neighbor. He reached the end of the hallway and found an open door. He peered in to see if anyone was in there.

As his eyes looked in the room, he almost fainted at what he saw. Natalie was lying flat on her back, moaning, with her legs straight up in the air while Jimmy rubbed his cock against her pussy. Ken didn't know whether to be mad because her son was fucking a woman that he crushed on or be mad at her for wanting to fuck his son instead of him.

"Fuck me Jimmy! Fuck me hard!" She cried out as he continued rubbing against her. Ken was getting impatient as his son wasn't sticking it in her.

"What the hell are you waiting for boy?" Jimmy and Natalie both froze and stared at the doorway as the older man walked in. "Well, are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna fuck the woman."

"Dad! I can explain...we were just..." He got cut off.

"I don't care what you were doing; put your dick inside her right now." He looked at Natalie. "Didn't I tell you to make sure he does EVERYTHING you say? Did you not tell him to fuck you?"

Natalie looked at Jimmy and said, "Yes Ken, I did tell him to fuck me."

"Well Jim, what are you waiting for?"

Jimmy slowly pushed his cock into her soaking wet cunt and started fucking her slowly. He was embarrassed that he got caught by his father and didn't know exactly how to feel. Ken could tell by looking in her eyes that she wanted it harder.

"Harder Jim, fuck her harder!" He shouted at him. He didn't respond and kept fucking her slowly. "That's it. If you won't fuck her right, I will. That is if you don't mind Natalie?"

"I don't care who does it but someone fuck me now!"

Ken quickly stripped his clothes. Natalie was happy to see that cock length ran in the family as he placed his eight inches at her opening.

"This is how you fuck a woman boy."

He slammed his entire cock into her, causing a loud cry to come from the actress. Unlike Jimmy, Ken wasn't taking his time. Over eight years of built up energy was exploding throughout his body. He was moving in and out of her so fast that the bed started slowly sliding across the floor. Natalie started cumming around his cock within a minute. It had been so long since a man had fucked her this hard and she loved every second of it.

Having gone over eight years without sex, there was no way that Ken was going to last long. After a few minutes, he was already feeling his sperm begin to rise.

"Where do you want it Nat?" He said while panting.

"Face." She couldn't muster up any other word while her body was still being rocked around the bed.

Jimmy watched on as his father pulled his soaked cock from her dripping pussy and crawled over her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as he placed his cock on her chin. Suddenly, thick white ropes of cum shot across her face. Eight years of buildup was coating her face from her hair down to her chin. This was the most explosive orgasm he could ever remember and Natalie was enjoying every second of it. Once the last drop fell from his cock, he slipped it in her mouth and she sucked him clean for several seconds. When she was done, Ken sat down next to her and rubbed her shoulder.

"That was great Nat. You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that with you." He looked at his son. "Your turn."

"But...I'm not putting my cock where yours was, you're my dad!"

Natalie used the little energy she had left in her and spoke. "Just fuck my in the ass like last time Jimmy."

Ken stood up and flipped her over. He lifted her lower body into a doggy-style position and motioned his son over. She spit on her fingers and reached behind, lubing herself up for the fucking she was about to experience. Jimmy did the same to his cock and pressed it against her tight hole.

Not wanting to disappoint his father again and possibly lose his chance to fuck her, he slammed into her ass as hard as possible. This sudden motion caused Natalie to push her upper body off of the bed and cry out.

"Fuck yeeeeees!"

Jimmy was fucking her as hard as his father had. The sounds of her moans were rivaled only by the sounds of his scrotum slamming against her dripping wet pussy. Ken was already hard again as he watched his son fucking Natalie, so he moved towards her. She instantly grasped onto it and pulled it in her mouth. The vibrations of her moaning shot through his body. He started pinching her nipples hard, wanting her to moan more. His plan worked as she just kept going louder and louder to the point that, even muffled, she could be heard clearly from the other end room.

Her hips were bucking wildly into Jimmy's body as he continued slamming into her. The combination of the cock in her ass, the balls slapping her pussy, the finger torturing her nipples and the thicker cock in her mouth was the perfect mix for another giant orgasm. Her arms and legs could not support the rush of lust that ran through her body. She fell to her stomach and convulsed as her third orgasm in the past twenty minutes drained the last bit of energy from her.

With her face resting on the bed facing Ken, she reached out and stroked his cock. While she was doing this, Jimmy had stopped fucking her and she began to feel a warm feeling against her hole. He had his cock pointed at her worn out asshole and shot stream after stream of his own thick cum on to it. She could feel the warm liquid slide down her taint and land on the bed.

She closed her eyes and giggled at the tickle the stream gave her and began feeling Ken cum on her face again. She barely opened her mouth, hoping to catch any amount that she could. The problem was that she had hold of him and had it pointed at her forehead. The majority of his cum landed on it or in her hair.

Both men sat on their respective edge of the bed as Natalie kept her eyes closed with a huge smile on her face. She had been pleasured anally and vaginally, both better than expected. Her face was completely coated in cum and she loved it.

The only thing she was able to say was, "I love you." The men looked at each other, trying to figure out who she was talking to. "Both of you." Ken rubbed her shoulder while Jimmy kissed her thigh.

After several minutes, Natalie finally sat up and stumbled into the bathroom to grab a towel and clean her face and crotch. She emerged several seconds later with the towel covering her nude body.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. When I'm done, I'll make you guys something for lunch and then we can...I don't know...maybe go for round two." She pulled the towel from her body and walked back into the bathroom, shutting the door.