Native Beginning

Story Info
Bride on honeymoon finds new love in African man.
1.4k words
4.12
110.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingjizz
kingjizz
78 Followers

Kyra's honeymoon to Africa has taken a horrible turn. After witnessing her husband's death, she narrowly escaped into the jungle. Having survived the raging river, with the last of her strength, she collapsed on the muddy riverbank. Hours later, she woke up to find herself in someone's home and bed. The décor was strange to say the least. Cooking implements were piled against the mud walls. Once on her feet, she gingerly made her way outside. Kyra found herself in a clearing with a magnificent waterfall emptying into a lagoon. It almost seemed magical with the rising mist and the lush green surrounding. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed someone coming towards her.

He was a tall dark man about 6 '2" and certainly an intimidating fellow. Wearing nothing but a loincloth, beads of sweat glistened off his muscular build. In his hand, he wielded a machete and his eyes transfixed on the beautiful stranger. She kept her eyes on him, genuinely afraid of him. There was no clue to his intentions. As he moved closer, she retreated always keeping a distance.

"You have nothing to fear. Welcome to my home." He greeted her.

"You speak English? Who are you?" Kyra asked with a confused expression.

"I am Kouassi and you are?" replied the African.

"My name is Kyra."

"That is a most unusual name." Kouassi said.

He offered some smoke fish and a potato-like vegetable that have been boiled. But she was still apprehensive ignoring her empty stomach.

"Do you live here alone?"

"Now I do. My brother once shared my home until a year ago." Kouassi said. "where is your home?"

"Well it's pretty far..." she began before trailing off.

Kyra felt uneasy lying on her bed, staring aimlessly above her. Across the fire, Kouassi's attention was on the woman. His eyes locked on her breasts, rising and falling with each breath in the soft amber firelight. He began to reminisce the moment he found her on the riverbank. Now whether it was the gods' doing or fate, Kouassi wasn't sure but he was glad to have brought her home. She was truly a woman of caliber and a perfect bride, although his mother wouldn't approve at all.

The next morning Kouassi woke up full of excitement and anxiety. He was to bring some medicine to his mother, who was staying with his sister. Kyra was still asleep and when she shifted, her tank top slid down. The top of her breasts, nestled inside her black lace bra became visible stopping Kouassi in his tracks. He was drawn to it like a moth to the light, but just as reached his hand out, Kyra began to stir. He quickly pulled his hand back and went on his way. As he trekked through the jungle, mind was on his guest back home. Kyra woke up to find she was alone. She picked at the smoked fishes left beside her bed and ate silently. After breakfast, she went down to the lagoon to wash her hands and face. Looking at her reflection, she was appalled. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess and her clothes as well. She smelled like a dirty laundry hamper. It has been several days since she had a shower and she was overdue for one.

The pristine water looked so refreshing and inviting. Of course there was the matter of prying eyes but she was in the middle of nowhere. The only prying eyes that worried Kyra were Kouassi's. She had no knowledge when he left or when he would be back. Prompted not only by her odor but also the unforgiving heat, Kyra decided to take a dip in the pool. Throwing caution to the wind, she began to undress. She pulled her mud stained tank top over her head and cast it aside. Next Kyra unclasped her bra and let fall to the ground. Then she unzipped her shorts and panties down her long legs in one smooth motion. Slowly Kyra waded into the pool. The water was cool and a relief from the relentless heat. It was truly relaxing.

Meanwhile having dropped off the medicine, Kouassi was heading back home. He was glad to have left because his mother pestered him the whole time. His mother told him of several suitors in his brother-in-law's village. However it matter not, there was only one woman on his mind, Kyra. Upon arriving home, he found the hut empty. Kouassi fear that Kyra may have ran off or something worst happened to her. Then he noticed tracks leading down to the lagoon, so he followed them. Kouassi could make out a pale figure against the dark cliff face.

It was a beautiful sight. There was Kyra, fully nude and bathing in waist deep water. Quietly and cautiously, Kouassi got closer and closer. With her back turned, she was completely oblivious to his presence. He could see her firm, rosy butt through the clear water.

"What do think you're doing?!" Kyra cried as she turned around. She quickly covered herself as much as she could. There was a huge smile on his face, his white teeth flashing and that's when she noticed his crotch.

Pushing aside the loincloth was the biggest, black cock she'd ever seen. His python-like member stood erect, acknowledging the naked beauty before him. Kouassi slowly waded into the pool and towards her. Kyra was at a standstill.

There was nowhere to hide in her current predicament. She could only wait as he stopped in front of her. Kouassi could see that Kyra was trembling, but he wasn't going to harm her in any way.

"Do not worry. I won't let any harm come to you." He brushed her hair away from her face.

then he gently grasped her wrist and pulled her arm away. Kyra turned away, embarrass for only one man has seen her naked, her husband. Now she was completely exposed to this stranger, this primal African man. He cupped and squeezed her breasts, and playfully tugged on her hard nipples. She couldn't deny the sensation on her breasts. With one hand on her breasts, his other hand caressed down her flat tummy, past her neatly trimmed bush stopping between her legs. As he started to massage her most sensitive area, a soft moan treacherously escaped her lips.

Kouassi began kissing the nape of her neck heightening the experience. Returning the favor, she wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked it. Kouassi groaned, enjoying the stimulation of his manhood and just when he couldn't hold it, he stopped her.

Taking her hand, he led Kyra onto a bed of grass just a few feet from the water's edge. Kouassi got on top of her: he loved the contrast of his dark flesh against her creamy pale flesh. He lowered his head to her breasts, his lips finding her hard nipples and suckled like an infant. Kyra held his head tightly on her breasts.

Kouassi slid his python-like shaft against her mound, emanating a burning sensation between her legs. Then gazing deep into her blue eyes, he slowly pushed his dark meat, inch by inch into the gorgeous woman's pussy. Kouassi began thrusting his tool slowly, once finding his rhythm, he increased his pace. As her vaginal walls loosen to accommodate his cock and the two of them lubed up, his tool slid smoothly and effortlessly, building the impending orgasm. With all her inhibitions gone, Kyra moaned softly at first then louder and louder, echoing through the jungle. She was getting fucked like never before and she was enjoying every bit.

Kyra wrapped her legs and tighten onto him as an orgasm surged through her. His lips found her soft, luscious lips and in her lustful state gladly accepted his tongue. Their bodies convulsed as another powerful orgasm overtook them. Like a beast, Kouassi groaned loudly as a jet of his black seed splashed her pussy, overfilling her womb and streaming from her slit. After emptying the content of his balls inside Kyra, he pulled his limp dick and collapsed on her.

"Stay with me, Kyra," he said.

Kyra kissed him again. "Yes, I will."

In nine months time, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Never before in his life has Kouassi experience such happiness. Under the shade with her infant son suckling on her breast, Kyra looked on as her new husband sowed their garden. Although she still misses her family back home, Kyra knew this was where she belongs.

kingjizz
kingjizz
78 Followers