Naughty Babysitter

Story Info
Taken by surprise.
2.1k words
3.99
185.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife got a new job working night shifts about three years after she had our first baby. For the most part I worked dayshifts but there were nights when I made extra money on the side freelancing as a bass player for bands who needed an experienced bassist when the one they had could not make it to a show for any number of reasons.

We had a baby sitter by the name of Marcy who had been coming over for about a year on a fairly regular basis to watch over our child when my wife and I were working.

Marcy was a hot looking young woman with full perky breasts, and a small tight bottom. Whenever she came over in her tee-shirt and cut -off jeans I would get a little excited looking at her and I'd need to try to put certain ideas out of my mind that were inappropriate.

I had a gig scheduled with a band one night who needed a fill-in bass player.

My wife was already at work by the time Marcy arrived around eight that night to babysit. It was a warm evening and she was wearing a very light summer dress that did very little to hide her georgeous figure. Our child had already been put to bed and all Marcy had to do was keep an eye on him and hope that he would not wake up and cause a commotion before I got home from the gig I was hired for.

Marcy had a job in a restaurant and between that and the babysitting, she was saving enough money to go to university.

She arrived a little late and as I did not need any more distractions,I quickly loaded my gear into my truck and took off for the bar I was to play at until two A.M that Friday night.

When I got to the gig for set up, I was surprised to see that the stage was empty and that there was no band in sight, so I went up to the bar and asked the bar tender what was up with the band.

"They got fired." The bartender said.

"What?" I replied in disbelief.

"The manager of the club caught them snorting up in the washroom, and he fired them right then and there." He said.

"But I came all the way out here to fill in for their bass player." I explained.

"How am I going to get paid?"

"Can't help you with that Bud." The bartender replied.

"You'll have to take it up with the band."

I was a little pissed off when I hopped back into my truck and headed for home again. Why didn't those guys call and tell me what had happened? Then I figured maybe it was for the best. They didn't seem like the most reliable people and they were probably so out of it, they just didn't give a shit any more.

I left my gear in the truck deciding that I would haul it in after I paid Marcy.

Hauling in the equipment made a lot of banging when my amp and mic stands knocking up against doors and the like, and I didn't want to wake up my little boy who was obviously still asleep in bed as the house was totally quiet when I silently opened the door and walked in.

By this time it was about ten P.M but the place seemed dead silent. There was no T.V or stero on. I figured maybe Marcy was on the internet.

I got curious and climbed up the carpeted stairs to our bedroom and it was at the foot of the stairs that I heard a distinct buzzing sound that I was familiar with. My cock hardened immediately as I tip-toedup to our opened bedroom door.

I peeked inside the room and there was Marcy lying on the bed with her dress up above her waist with her panties removed, and cast off beside her on the bed.

She was whimpering intensely as she worked my wife's dildo vibrator up and down in the crack of her sex as her bottom bucked up and down to the orgasms sweeping through her.

Marcy was so involved in her activity that she did not even notice when I stepped into the room rubbing my stiff cock through my jeans taking in all that I was seeing.

The top of Marcy's light summer dress had been unbuttoned and her brassiere had been pushed up over her fresh young breasts to allow her to squeeze them and pull on her plump nipples.

It occurred to me then that I had the chance for a little adventure with this young babysitter.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

I shouted, startling the hell out of the poor girl as she dropped the vibrator which continued to buzz away on its own on the bed. She finally came to her senses enough to turn the thing off as she sat up on the bed pulling her brassiere back up and her dress back down. Her face was red with embarasment.

"oh my god" She said searching for words.

"I'm so sorry...I ..."

" You dirty little thing!" I said, deciding to toy with her . Strangely enough,talking this way only increased my own excitement.

"Wait till I tell your parents about this!"

"Oh no...Please don't!" She begged.

"I don't think I could ever face them again if you did that."

"Well this is a very naughty and very dirty thing you've been doing here."

I replied.

"Sneaking through my wife's dresser drawers.

What else have you found in there?"

I knew very well that there was a lot more in the dresser besides the vibrator Marcy had been using.

"I don't know...I..."

"Stop all that blathering and fess up!"

I said.

"Admit it. You're a dirty little girl who sneaks around houses looking for things to use to play with yourself! I demand to know why!"

A silence fell between us as she searched for words.

"I can't help it."

She finally said in a quiet pleading voice.

"You've got to understand.

I just get so horny all the time.

Even when I'm in school I'm always squeezing my thighs together to try to stop the feelings.

Once I started using this vibrator it only got worse. Now it's all I can do to last the day in school. I always need to hurry home to begin playing with myself. I just need it so badly!"

"You're a horny little pervert, that's what I think!

I said.

"I know exactly what you need to settle down that

horniness of yours and you just just better do exactly what I say or I'll call your family right now and tell them everything!"

"Don't tell them!" She pleaded again.

"I'll be good. I'll do what you tell me to."

"Have you seen a man's stiff cock before?"

I asked her.

"Not really..." She replied shyly.

" I know all about it and all, but I've never really seen one or felt it."

"Come here and unbuckle my jeans." I said.

"Do it now!"

She got up off the bed and came over to me, unbuckling my jeans.

"Pull them down all the way." I said.

- The underwear too."

My stiff cock sprang free sticking straight out with its shiny purple head, all ready for action.

Her excited eyes stared at it in amazement.

"You like that don't you?" I teased.

"You're a horny little girl and that's just what you've been waiting for. This thing that can can satisfy that craving of yours. I know you want it. You not only want it, you need it. You need to feel it ploughing in and out of that horny pussy of yours."

"You shouldn't talk that way." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because...because it's dirty." She managed.

"It's dirty because you're dirty." I answered.

"You're a horny, dirty little girl. You've already told me so, and you've proved it by stealing my wife's vibrator to masturbate the night away with. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"I broke my hymen with the virator quite awhile ago. I just couldn't help it. That's why you might not believe that I really haven't ever done it with a man before."

I know your sort well enough" I said.

You want it, and you can't get enough of it. Admit it why don't you!"

I grabbed her arm.

"I want those panties of yours on the bed that you took off so that you could massage your horny clit all the better!" I said.

" Give them to me!"

Marcy turned obediently and picked up her panties handing them over to me. Her eyes strayed again to my stiff erection as she did so.

"You're a dirty horny man as well."

She said a little defiantly as she handed them over.

"That's true." I replied.

"But at least I don't deny it. I am very horny right now, and its all because of the dirty little girl that you are."

I sniffed at the rich aroma inside the damp crotch of her tiny, silky panties. The scent of her vastly increased my excitement.

"Bend over the dresser where you can see your face in the mirror." I ordered firmly.

With a little hesitation Marcy leaned onto the

top of the vanity allowing her long auburn hair to tumble down to the middle of her back.

"Let the top half of your dress down, and pull up your brassiere the way it was when you were lying on my bed diddling yourself. Don't argue with me! Just do It!"

She reached for cups of her brassiere pulling them up, allowing her creamy white, pink -nippled breasts to spill out into the open. She could see how she looked reflected in the mirror now, with me standing behind her.

I reached to the hem of her dress and drew it up above her lovely smooth bottom cheeks, bunching the material tight about her waist.

"Don't..." She said quietly.

The tone in her voice was hardly conviencing.

She was sopping wet where my fingers spread apart her vaginal opening.

"You want it, just like you told me you do."

I replied.

"I wasn't born yesterday you know. Anyone who's cunt is as wet as yours is right now, is craving a good hard fuck and you're no different.

I stuck the head of my cock into her wet opening feeling it slowly sinking into her hot lovliness.

A moan escaped her as she felt it sinking in deeper and deeper. In the mirror I could see how her eyes were closed as she savored the sensation.

Her hands moved up to her breasts cupping them, with her thumbs rubbing at her plump nipples.

"You see- there's no sense denying it Marcy."

I continued as I began to rub it in and out of her.

"You're a dirty horny little girl... Admit it!"

"Ahh..." She moaned as my belly began to slap against her lucious bottom.

I fucked faster and harder.

The dresser began torock in rhythm to our motions. Her eyes were opened now as she gazed at her contorted face in the throws of her excitement.

Her thumbs moved round and round on her nipples with her lacy white bra hiked up above.

"Say it!" I demanded as my cock fucked harder in and out of her.

"You want this -and you're a dirty horny little girl. Say it!"

My belly continued to slap away at her bottom cheeks.

"Say it MarcY!"

"Ahh...it'true...oh it's true..." She managed at last.

" I want it so...

so... bad. I am a dirty little girl! Oh don't stop! I want it! I want it! Oh god!

Oh my god! Fuck me!!!"

I felt her legs quivering as her orgasm overtook her, and my seed splashed and gushed from my excited cock into her secret passage.

It was bad, and it was dirty, and it had been a long time since I had felt such intense excitement.

Marcy slumped down limp over the dresser. I turned her round picking her up and carrying her to the bed where I lay her down with me next to her.

I stroked her hair tenderly and we kissed and touched for a time before going at it again.

It would have been about the time I would have arrived home from my gig if things had gone as planned that night, when I called her a cab and sent her home again.

I felt guilty in a sense for what I had done, but I knew I could never have resisted Marcy after seeing what I had by chance that night.

I still love my wife very much, but now there's Marcy to consider.

We're both a couple of dirty, horny people and now we both know, and admit it.