Naughty Boy!

Story Info
You make her day hard while you play at home.
1.2k words
4
34.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty boy...distracting me at work...

...I get home frustrated with the day long conversations we'd been having...you teasing me, making me writhe in my seat at work. As soon as I enter the door, you know by the look in my eyes that you're in big trouble. You come up to wrap your arms around me and as you bend down to kiss me, I take a hand full of your hair and pull you to your knees. I smack your cheek lightly and tell you how terrible you are for making me want to cream my jeans while I'm sitting at work, trying to make a living for the two of us. I let go of your hair and pull you to your feet again and tell you to go start me a bath...

...as you turn to walk out, I slap my hand firmly against your ass, making you jump slightly but smile at me as you continue on your way....

You hear me enter our bedroom and rummage around in a drawer or two...and you can feel your body responding quickly to the curiosity of what I might be doing. After a few minutes, I come into the bathroom and in one hand I hold a collar and leash as well as a length of rope.

In the other, I have a toy.

I straddle your lap and pull your arms behind you, taking the length of rope and securing your hands behind your back. I then slide the collar around your neck and fasten it securely. I double check my knots around your wrists before moving off of you. I kneel before you and slide my tongue down the length of your rigid cock, grinning as I hear you moan and feel you shake beneath my touch. I only do it once before standing up and place the latch of the leash on the collar. I pull you to your feet and take you out of the bathroom. I pull a chair to the entrance of the door and pull you by your leash to the ground. I tied the end of it to the leg of the chair, where your crouched over and on your knees, your face about one foot from the floor. I begin to spank you, firmly...reminding you that I have to concentrate when I'm at work and it's a terrible thing for you to do to make me writhe like you have today. I continue bombarding your ass with a flurry of slaps until it's glowing bright pink before I move away from you and begin to undress just out of your reach.

I slide my feet into the steaming water and groan, releasing my tension in a moment as my skin is enveloped by the heat of the water. I sink in slowly, being as seductive as possible...moaning and smiling and glaring at you. I lick my lips as I reach for my toy and pull it down into the water with me.

You know I've slid it inside me by the change of expressions on my face. You know that I'm imagining your cock. You stare at me longingly with your erection throbbing between your legs, begging for attention. You whimper and I tell you to shut up...that it could be you inside me right now...but you've gotten to play twice today while I've been stuck at work just aching for your love.

As I pump my toy into me faster, the water begins to move and splash over the edges of the tub. You whine more as you watch me come close to climax and as I come, you beg for me to release you...that you want to lick me clean. I look at you with satisfaction and rise from the waters. I step out, dripping wet and glistening, I walk over to you and tell you to kiss my feet.

You do without hesitation.

I ask if you want to taste me.

You beg for it.

I ask if you want to fuck me.

You say more than anything.

I bend to my knees and take your cock in my hand and begin to stroke it firmly.

As I do, I tell you that I don't want to be distracted at work. That when I get home, I want to be ravaged, not have to punish my pet for not obeying the rules. You nod your head as you bite your lip, straining against your bonds.

Suddenly I let go of your shaft and untie your leash from the chair leg. I pull you to your feet and take you back into the bedroom. There I lie back and pull your face to my pussy. I tell you to lick it. I tell you to suck on my clit. I tell you to make me cum. I want to be even with you before you get any more release.

I grind my hips against your tongue, holding firmly onto the leash. You can sense my body beginning to tremble so you lick faster, sliding your tongue inside me as you do not have the luxury of the use of your hands.

I begin to buck wildly, fighting the desire to clamp closed my legs. I want this to last as long as it can. My body quakes and erupts violently and I cry out your name, followed by many many "OH GOD"s.

Finally, my breathing returns nearly to normal and I prop myself up on my elbows and ask if your ready now.

You grin at your accomplishment and say yes please.

I climb to my knees, my breasts swinging gently in front of your face and I tell you to get up and turn around. I untie the ropes around your wrists and pull you onto the bed by your leash.

I pull you up until your face to face with me and ask if you're going to continue to be a distraction for me at work.

You say to me that if this is the treatment that you will get when I get home, you'll be a distraction every damn day.

I smile and tell you I appreciate your honesty. Then I tell you to fuck me hard.

Without a moments hesitation, you slide your thick, hot cock deep inside me, making me cry out in ecstacy. You pump into me fiercely, grunting and bracing your weight on your arms. I wrap my legs tight around you, holding you inside as I come to another climax so fast that I express a feeling of falling, that I feel so dizzy. You nuzzle down into my neck, kissing and then biting me hard and I moan long and loud.

I struggle to catch my breath as you move faster and deeper into me. Each thrust is met with a resounding cry of passion escaping my throat. I start chanting your name, telling you how good it feels, how much I love my pet. I cry out again and again until suddenly without warning, you cum deep inside me....collapsing into my chest and let out a groan that comes straight from your soul.

You hardly have the strength to move off of me as I pant and climb out from underneath you. You lazily roll over and I tell you to catch a nap, that I'm going to make some food and when we're done eating, we're gonna start all over. I tie your leash to the bed and walk out, taking note of the smile spreading across your face as your drift off to sleep.