Naughty Girl

Story Info
One of Holly Valance's dancers gets lucky.
3.9k words
4.4
54.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

Ok this is a rewrite of Naughty Girl, which I think you'll all agree, sucked. So this is a full rewrite, and pretty different beyond the base idea. Hope you like this better than the first attempt.

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

Holly Valance gyrated as she danced about with her dancers, practising her latest dance routine for her song. I was her main dancer for this, and was at present holding onto her waist and moving with her. Her producer spoke up.

"Right you lot are doing fine, you can go and we'll see you tomorrow" he said indicating the other dancers.

"You two," he said to me and Holly, "you need to work on this bit, you're just not getting it quite right. We're going now, but if you want to stay and sort it out you can" he said. Holly looked at me.


"You fancy staying?" she said, which I nodded to.

"Sure we'll stay, See you tomorrow" she said to her producer, who gave a nod and walked out.

Holly grabbed the remote and flicked the CD back on, and took up her position. I stood in my place behind her, hands on her hips. The tune started and she started swinging her body as she danced sexily to the music. I held onto her and did what I was sposed to do, trying to not to trip over her feet or my own.

We ran through the routine a few times, trying to perfect every sexy, provocative motion of her body. I was sure, as each run through passed, she was pushing her tight arse back into my groin, which was starting to stir slightly at this. Maybe I was just imagining things. She was looking great, wearing a tight red leather top and black PVC trousers which allowed the full curves of her body to show.

We were running through the motions for about the 8th time to the music, the repetitive tune filling my mind. I lost concentration and stumbled over my own feet, inevitably dragging her down with me. I landed on my back which knocked the wind out of me, and then the lushcious Ms. Valance landed on top of me. We were face-to-face in a rather comprimising position, her knees straddling my hips where she'd landed.


"I bet not many guys get this pleasure" I said with a humoured tone. Holly smiled and stood up, straightening out her outfit.

We got going again and did one more run through before her agent stepped forward.


"Holly, we've gotta go. It's a tight schedule, and your flight leaves soon" he said formally.


"Ok then," she said, turning to me, "I guess we'll have to wrap this up another time" she said

"Yeah sure, I'm sure it's already in your diary" I said with a slight smile, and then headed off to grab my bag.

I pulled my jacket on and headed for the door. Holly was walking beside me, and we exchanged a few glances. We headed out the door into the car park and she headed to her limo, whilst I headed for my own car. Nothing fancy, but comfy and reliable. I'd just finished throwing my stuff in the boot when I could overhear Holly talking to her driver.


"What do mean it won't start?" she said, looking frustrated. The driver was turning the engine over, but it wasn't firing. It obviously wasn't going anywhere, so I decided to offer my services. I walked over and announced myself with a slight cough.

"I couldn't help overhearing. Holly if you need a lift I can give you one" I said somewhat nervously. She looked at her watch and picked up her bag from the backseat through the open back door.

"I'll take you up on that, I need to catch my flight" she said. Holly turned to her agent.

"I'll call you when I get there ok? I gotta go" she said, hurrying to my car. I followed, and got in. I started it up, and pulled out of the car park towards the airport.


"Never heard of a limo breaking down before" I said, accelerating towards the airport, trying to make sure she got to her flight on time.


"It's never happened to me before. Guess theres a first time for everything" she said with a slight smile. I smiled back and chatted casually to her about music and other things as we drove. We reached the airport, shining brightly in the darkness of the night, and I pulled up out front.


"I'll wait here in case it's already gone" I said.


"Ok thanks, if I'm not back in a few minutes it means I've gone" she said, hopping out with her bag and jogging into the lobby. I sat back and listened to the radio for a few minutes. I glanced at the dashboard clock and realised she'd been about 10 minutes, so figured she must've gone. I was about to pull away when the glass doors opened and Holly walked back out towards the car. For a few seconds I had the chance to admire her great figure before she opened the door and hopped in.


"The flight left about 20 minutes ago, and there isn't another one till tomorrow morning. Which is just great, I need to find a hotel now" she said, looking pouty as she buckled her belt. I pulled away and out of the car park, though not sure quite where I was going.

"Where are you going tonight? To stay with your girlfriend or what?" Holly said, out of the blue.


"Well I'm single, so I'm just going back to my flat once I've dropped you off wherever it is you're going" I said, looking at her. She pulled out her mobile phone and rang directory enquiries and asked for hotels. After a few minutes ringing through them, she spoke.


"The only place so far saying they have vacancies is this place called 'The Rising Star'" she said, putting her phone down.


"The Rising Star?! Jesus that's like and hours drive and it's a real pig of a place to get to." I said, glancing at the clock. It was already going on 11.30, and if I drove out there I wouldn't make it home till around 3am, which I didn't fancy.


"Well it doesn't sound very convienient for either of us does it?" she said, looking thoughtful.


"I don't spose you've got a spare sofa do you?" she said with a laugh.

"Well I do, if you fancy staying" I said, trying to keep the hopeful tone from my voice. She thought brielfly.


"Ok then, sure" she said. I swerved at the shock of her saying yes and grabbed the steering wheel to pull the car back into line. She eyed my with a humoured expression.

"You serious?" I said, looking between her and the road.

"Well yeah, it's only for one night isn't it?" she said. I didn't say anything but headed back to my flat. I pulled up outside and we hopped out. I locked the car and headed up the front door, fumbling my keys out of my pocket. My hands were shaking somewhat as I found the key, hoping Holly didn't notice. I opened the door and waved Holly through, not being able to stop myself from eyeing her tight arse as she passed.

I stepped in and closed the door, flicking the lock across out of habit. I walked led her into the living room.


"Have a seat" I said. She sat down and looked at me.


"Gimme a sec" I said. She nodded and I headed out of the room. I threw my bag to one side in the hall and headed into my bedroom and grabbed a blankett then headed back to the living room.

"You have the bed, I'll sleep out here" I said, throwing the blankett down by the sofa.

"No I can't intrude on you like that" she said.


"No I insist. You're the guest, you have the bed. I'll be fine here."

"If you're sure" she said, standing up. I showed her to the bedroom, and she headed in and dropped her bag.


"There you go" I said, "hope you find it comfy".


"Thanks very much for putting me up like this" she said. I gave a smile and pulled the door shut, heading back to the living room. I stripped down to my boxers and a t-shirt and lay down on the sofa. But the thought of Holly Valance asleep in the room next to me was hardly one to lull me to sleep. I got up and stuck some music on, but not wanting to disturb Holly, I plugged my wireless headphones in. I stuck on a CD of Nickleback, turned up the volume and laid down on the sofa under the blankett.

I listened for about half an hour before I realised that I needed to get some sleep, so decided to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and such before sleep. I walked down the hall with my headphones still on, figuring Holly must be asleep. I wearily push the bathroom door open, and was confronted by a totally naked Holly Valance, towel in hand from where she had been drying off. She was facing away from me, and looked sharply over her shoulder.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" I said in a fast paced voice, and backed out of the room into the hall. I leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath and pulled my headphones down around my neck. I walked back to the living room, threw the headphones aside and collapsed on the sofa, wondering what the hell I would say when I inevitably faced her.

A few minutes later she walked in with a towel wrapped around her, that only just covered her nice arse. I started to apologise to her again but she cut me off.

"I'd rather it was you walk in on me that somebody else" she said.

"I was just listening to music and I thought you were asleep" I said, still feeling guilty.

"Well I called to say I was going to have a shower, but you didn't say anything so I figured you were asleep" she said, holding her towel around her.

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke up.

"Would you like a drink?" I said, standing up.

"Please. Coffee" she said with what I thought was a slightly sexy tone, but I dismissed it. I walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on, and sorted the cups. My altogether dodgy thoughts were interrupted by Holly standing closely behind me. She stood on her toes and looked over my shoulder.


"Is there anything I can do?" she said softly, her mouth close to my left ear. I felt her firm breasts pushed against my back, and found it hard to talk with her being this close.


"Erm...uh...we need the milk outta the fridge" I managed to get out.

"Okay then" she said. I felt her sweep off to my right hand side towards the fridge. I looked over to her and my breath caught in my throat. Holly opened the door of the fridge and then bent over to get the milk. She didn't bend her knees though, and her short towel pulled up, sliding over her tight, sexy arse. This left her gorgeous arse and legs on show to my staring eyes. She stood up again and I averted my gaze so she wouldn't catch me staring.

"There you go" she said, standing the milk down on the counter.

"Thanks" I said. I added milk to the coffee and put it back in the fridge myself. I handed the coffee to Holly, which she accepted with a smile. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the sofa, while Holly plopped down on another chair I had.

"So, what did you think then?" Holly said after a couple of minutes awkward silence. I snapped outta my somewhat trance of thinking what to say.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said, looking up at her, then rapidly away again.


"I know you got a look at me in the bathroom, and as if you didn't notice my towel when I got the milk. I know you were looking, you're a guy. So what did you think?" she said, looking at me incredulously. I was taken aback, but realised there was no point lying to her.

"You have a very nice arse, you look great" I said, looking down embarrasedly.

"Thank you. But only my arse?" she said with a sly smile.

"Erm.....well that's all I've seen. I ain't gonna complain if you show me the rest though" I said to her with a laugh, pondering her smile. I started to drink some more of my coffee and watched slightly perplexed as Holly stood from her chair and took a step forwards. In a single motion, her hand flicked to her breast and the towel dropped in a pool around her feet. I choked on my mouthful of coffee as I was confronted with her naked body. I managed to swallow the mouthful and just gawped at her tight, tanned aussie body.

"So, whatcha think?" she said simply. I took another look at her tanned form. Her firm, ripe breasts leading to her flat stomach and then down to her tight, shaven pussy.

"You look absolutely fantastic" I managed to say through my delirium. My cock hardened, which was clearly visible through my boxers. She looked down and saw it.

"I see you're not lying" she said with a smile. I just looked at her, unable to deny it.


"Wait, why am I the only one naked?" she said with a giggle.


"Yeah, I guess I better do something hadn't I?" I said with a slight laugh. She gave a sexy smile and started to walk towards me as I pulled my T-shirt off. I pulled it off and looked again to see Holly right in front of me. I could see her nipples were hard and she was breathing slightly heavily. I went to pull my boxers down but she stopped me.


"Let me get them baby" she purred in a sexy tone. She sank to her knees and took hold of the waistband, then slowly pulled my shorts down to my hard 8" cock came into view. It sprang free from its constraints and bounced up, nearly hitting her in the face. She eyed it lustily, then took hold of it and began to jerk me slowly. She leaned forwards and slid the head into her mouth. It was heavenly, her warm wet mouth sucking on my cock as I sat back and enjoyed.

She sucked and jerked me slowly for about 5 minutes and then slid from my cock with a slurp and stood up.

I stood up aswell and grabbed her, pulling her into a passionate kiss. I pushed her back against the wall and fondled her as we kissed. She gave a low moan, and I lowered myself slightly into position, and then pushed upwards, nudging the head of my cock into her tight, young pussy. Holly was breathing heavily and biting her lip, her eyes closed. I held her hips firmly and pushed my 8" cock into her in a slow, smooth push. She let out a low moan as I slid into her warm, wet pussy. She smiled as I pinned her back against the wall and started to thrust into her, wasting no time. I was slow for a few thrusts, then got going at a steady pace. She gave a groan and held around my neck as I fucked her against the wall.

After getting a sucking from her, and now fucking her tight snatch there was no way I'd last long with her. After around 10 minutes I was fucking her hard, a thudding came from her tight arse banging on the wall with every thrust. I felt the pressure start building and thought I should warn her.

"Uhhh...I'm gonna cum...in a moment" I said through breaths as we fucked. Holly squeezed tightly and pushed her hands on my shoulders to stop me. She pulled herself up and off me, and then stepped away and sank to her knees. She grabbed my hips and slid her mouth over my cock, not the least bit worried it was covered by her juices. She sucked hard and bobbed up and down. There was no way I could stop myself cumming after just a minute or so. I held her head, my fingers twisting in her hair.

"Oh god, her it comes" I gasped, and shot my load into the back of her throat. She moaned as I came, and swallowed happily. She sucked and licked my cock a few more times then slid off it, sitting back on her heels.

"That was fabulous" I said, leaning against the wall. She just gave a smile and stood up.

"Well I'm going to bed" she said, sauntering towards the door totally naked, then pausing. "You coming?" she said looking back at me.

"Sure" I said, trying to keep eagerness out of my voice. I followed her down the hall, my cock swelling again as I watched her sexy arse sway down the hall. She stepped into the room, and I followed, closing the door.

She crawled onto the bed on all fours to apparently get into bed, but stopped. Her legs were invitingly spread, her pussy still obviously wet and ready for it. I kneeled on the bed behind her, my cock laying between her buttocks as I slowly slid a hand onto her clean shaven pussy. I found her hard clit between her tight, swollen pussy lips and started to rub it.


"Oh yeah, right there" she mumbled with a grunt. I continued rubbing her clit as I slid my cock down to the entrance to that hot, tight pussy. I pushed forwards and my hardon slid into Holly without trouble. I went all the way in in one, and took a hold on her hips again and started to thrust. She moaned and squeezed her pussy on me as we started fucking again. She gripped the bed covers as she steadied herself from the thrusts against her from behind.

Holly grunted with every thrust into her tight, young pussy. I fondled her firm, rounded arse as I fucked her, only getting another moan from her. I continued to rub and squeeze her arse since she hadn't complained, and thrust into her hard. The bed rocked from our humping, Holly moaning continually on her way to orgasm. I ran my hands down the inside of her thighs, slippery because of her juices flowing like there was no tomorrow. I held my elbows around her hips and reached up to fondle her firm breasts. I started to pump into her tight cunt hard, causing her to grunt loudly in pleasure.

"How do you feel about your arse Holly? Just it feels so firm and nice to the touch" I said, still thrusting steadily into her.

"That's fine, just be gentle" she said, whilst catching her breath. I pulled slowly from her tight cunt and spread her arse with my fingers. I placed my cock at her tight back door and slowly pushed. After some resistance, my cock head pushed her open slightly and I started to sink in as her sphincter released as she relaxed. With gentle pressure I suck right in till my balls rested against her pussy, and then slowly withdrew to just my head and pushed back in firmly. She let out a groan as I started to fuck her arse.

I was now fucking her steadily with full length thrusts, drawing right back out then pushing back in fairly hard. I slid my right hand down from holding her hips to her dripping pussy. I easily located her hard clit between her swollen pussy lips, and started to stroke it. She pushed back on my cock which indicated she liked it, so I continued stroking her clit as I began to fuck her hard in the arse. She started moaning in pleasure so I managed to slid a couple of fingers into her as I pressured her clit with my thumb.

Holly started to tremble. I felt the cum rising in my cock, and gripped her hard. She gave a scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed. Her sphincter clamped down on my cock hard and there was no way I could hold out. I drove right into her and let go inside her. She was moaning from her fading orgasm as she felt me shoot into her. After we'd both calmed down, I was resting against her tight arse. She made an indication to move away, so I held her hips and withdrew myself from her tight arse. She laid down on the bed and looked up at me.

"Well that routine went well" she said with a giggle. All I could do was smile as I flopped down next to her.

"Yeah, very smoothly" I said, looking at her.

"Bet you're glad I didn't get that flight huh?" she said in a slightly joking tone. I just smiled and put my arm over her, us both falling asleep fairly quickly after our exertions.

I awoke in the morning with Holly still asleep on my arm. I looked bleary eyed at the clock and realised her flight was only about an hour or so away. I gently shook her awake. She opened her eyes and gave a smile.

"Morning. We haven't got long, you're flight is gonna be in soon" I said, stretching.

"Yeah you're right, I better get dressed" she said, and rolled over. As she stood up from the bed, I couldn't resist giving her a firm slap on the arse. She gasped slightly and looked round.

"I thought you'd have had your fill of that last night" she said with a laugh.


"Can never get enough of that ass" I said with a grin and got up.

"Oh really? Well here's something to remind you of it" she said saucily. She bent over and picked up her thong from the floor, where she'd dropped it the night before. She hooked it over the bed post


"There" she said. I just laughed and grabbed some clothes.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers
12