Naughty Survey

Story Info
Natasha is in for a shock when she knocks on one door!
1.9k words
3.6
50.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

29-year old Jonny had just finished wiping down the benches in his kitchen when the doorbell rang. He sighed audibly, wiped his hands dry on a towel and wandered through his house to the door. It wasn't his fault he would have to answer the door in just his boxers and trackies – that was the fault of whoever was ringing the doorbell at the ridiculous time of half ten in the morning. Just after he'd finished his breakfast too! He opened the door, just as the girl on the doorstep was turning away.

"Excuse me?" Jonny called after her.

She turned back around, and laughed. The smile lit up her rather average face, giving it a much more interesting and attractive look. He knew instantly that this girl was very bubbly and outgoing.

"Hi there. I'm Natasha, and I was wondering if you had the time to answer some quick questions?"

"Sure. Come on in," he replied, and motioned behind him. She stepped lightly into his house, and slipped off her shoes as she noticed that all of his shoes were neatly lined up, and he was barefoot. Jonny noticed how short she was compared to him, nearly a foot shorted than his 6 ft 1 frame. He was surprised at her calmness about coming into his home, and even how comfortable she was taking off her shoes before he had invited her to. He led her into the kitchen, hearing her feet padding softly on the floor behind him, and gestured for her to sit at the table in the corner. As he sat down next to her, the morning light flooded into the room, and he began to notice her appearance for the first time. She had mid-length blonde brown hair, and was neither thin, nor fat, but instead wonderfully curvy, with full breasts, and a tiny waist. Her white top made her look casual, and the mid-thigh length skirt and tights accentuated her shapely legs.

"So what's the first question?"

"Okay, the first three are simple: gender, age, location," she replied. As she spoke, Jonny realised that simply the sight of her was arousing him, especially her legs encased in the black tights.

"Male, 29, Reading," he intoned, in a vaguely bored voice. He no longer cared about the survey (not that he was sure he ever had) but was more intrigued by the girl sitting at his table. She smiled at him. Jonny smiled back – her innocence was obvious. He could feel his cock hardening in his boxers, at the sight of her sitting there. He had to touch her, but knew it was too soon for that yet.

"What's the next question?" he asked.

"Well the survey is actually about your shopping habits," she giggled a little, "and where you mostly shop. So which towns do you mostly shop in?"

"Reading mainly, considering I live here!" He smiled at her, his hand reaching out to gently squeeze the part of her thigh that wasn't covered by her skirt. She glanced down at his hand and then back up again at his face, biting her lip in a way he knew wasn't purposefully seductive, but it was doing all the right things to him. He squeezed her leg harder, and she let out a tiny moan.

"What... umm... what do you want?" She was questioning him, knowing this was no longer about the questions she had come here to ask. He liked her already.

"I think you know." Jonny winked at the innocent girl in front of him. He stood up, and she did too, unsure of what was going to happen now. He grabbed her, and pressed her to his body, feeling her boobs press into his naked chest. He leaned down and kissed her, not waiting a second before pushing her lips apart with his tongue and exploring her mouth. One hand keeping her firmly pressed against him, the other strayed down to the bottom of her top, gently stroking the skin, before pulling her top quickly over her head. She looked shocked at how fast he was moving, but his eyes were focused entirely on her chest.

"How big are they?" he asked, quietly.

"Umm.. Thirty two, F," she replied, in a shaky voice.

"Oh my lord," Jonny murmured before ripping her bra off and grabbing them, barely able to fit one in each hand. He started to squeeze them, breathing heavily as he felt her nipples hardening in his hands. He gently pinched and rubbed the hardening nubs of flesh. She let out an involuntary moan, and then clamped her hand over her mouth to stop further sounds escaping. Jonny smiled at her display of pleasure, before pulling her skirt and tights down until she was standing in front on him in just her thong.

He grabbed her hand and dragged her through to the living room, where he sat down on the couch, then motioned for her to kneel on the floor in front of him. As she looked up at him, her eyes widened, and it was only then that Jonny noticed the blue grey colour. Her eyes were beautiful, but the naivety reflected in them only made him want her more. He picked up her hands from where they were resting, and forced her to pull down his trackies and boxers, releasing his huge cock. He hadn't quite realised how hard he was, until he saw Natasha's eyes widen further.

"Suck it." He ordered her.

She shook her head, still staring at him.

"Now."

Again, she shook her head, so Jonny grabbed her hair and forced her close to his huge cock. "If you don't lick me right now, then I swear I will not be held responsible." Slowly, she poked her tongue out from between her lips, and slowly licked a tiny proportion of his arousal. Jonny moaned slightly from the touch of her tongue, and then looked at her. At that moment, knew what she had to do. She reached out a hand, and grabbed the base of his cock, before leaning up a little in order to lower her open mouth over him. Slowly, she began to move her head up and down, each downward stroke taking more of him inside her mouth. Still, it was too slow for him. He grabbed the back of her head again, and started pushing her roughly down, and then pulling her back up by her hair.

"Look at me when you're being a dirty slut." Jonny ordered. She looked at him, and he noticed a small tear in the corner of one eye. His cock grew harder, and he knew it was this girl's entire fault. He started to moan as she kept sucking him, getting more and more into it the longer she was going. This time, as she reached the top, she pushed against his hand on her head, and licked the tip of his cock, before sliding her mouth back down again. Jonny's only response was to moan louder. He knew he had to fuck her.

He stood up, roughly pushing her off him, and shoved his clothes off so he was standing naked in front of her. He walked to the corner of the room, and when he turned back around, Natasha noticed he was holding a short length of rope. He ordered her to sit on the couch, and she obeyed instantly. This was what turned Jonny on mostly – her complete obedience. He walked back over to her and grabbed her hands, forcing them above her head, and backwards, before tying them to the table at the end of the couch.

Jonny knew this girl wouldn't leave, but he needed to know that she couldn't. He then positioned himself above her, and pulled off her thong, noticing how delightfully wet she was. He slowly inserted a finger inside her, then another one, before she had time to protest. Instead, she screamed as he realised how tight she was.

"Now, we can't upset the neighbours, you stupid little slut." He shoved her soaking thong into her mouth, smiling a pervert's smile as he did.

His fingers felt good inside her, but he needed to feel himself inside her. Besides, fingering was about her pleasure, and this was all about him. He pulled his fingers out and slowly licked her juices off, her eyes watching his every movement. Slowly, Jonny pushed her legs far apart, and knelt above her. She quickly realised what he was about to do, and started to wriggle, but Jonny held her legs firmly.

"You know you want me, you dirty whore."

She kept wriggling though, shaking her head, so Jonny moved his whole body so he was lying on top of her. He started to whisper in her ear.

"Stop wriggling." His tongue flicked out and licked her ear, not once, but twice. Another involuntary moan escaped her lips, and Jonny knew he had to have her now. He leaned up again, and slowly pushed his cock into her soaking wet, but still very tight, pussy. He moaned loudly, and then pushed further in, feeling her trying to accommodate him. He knew he was big, but in her tiny hole he had never felt bigger. Forgetting how new she clearly was to this experience, he started to push himself in and out of her, not noticing that she had stopped moving, and was merely lying beneath him. Faster and faster he worked towards his orgasm. He pounder her pussy harder than he knew it had ever been pounder before, and harder than he hoped it would ever be pounded again.

Suddenly he realised how still she was. He moved a hand down and started to rub her as he was pushing in and out – he had to make her react somehow. Natasha bucked beneath him, his touch having reawoken her to what was happening. She started to moan through the thong, sucking in deep breaths and breathing out heavily. This was what Jonny wanted. Reluctant, but enjoying it all the same. He started to pound her again, but this time moved his hand to her boob, and started to squeeze it firmly, teasing the nipple with his finger and thumb.

He knew she was close to orgasm, and he knew he wanted to taste her. He pulled out and started to lick her furiously, using his fingers on one hand to stroke her clit. The other hand was still busy with her boob. Within a minute she was orgasming – bucking off the couch, Jonny filling his mouth with her juices. Finally, she was finished. She lay still, expecting it to be over. As Jonny knelt up, she looked at him, and he saw relief in her eyes as she expected him to lean over and untie her. Then she looked down, and saw him, still stoking his cock, which was harder than it had ever been, and throbbing.

He pulled the thong out of her mouth, and just heard her moan no, before he pushed it firmly inside, starting to pound yet another part of her body. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out. Her mouth stayed open – perfect. He started to run his hand up and down the length of his cock, and then came everywhere. Her face was covered, and her mouth was full, and Jonny even saved some for her boobs.