Nawty Fun

Story Info
...on a hot summer day...
981 words
3.98
28.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NawtyGrl
NawtyGrl
11 Followers

It was a hot summer day, and I was bored. My husband Pierre was on the computer working on a layout for a job that was due by Monday, and I was stuck doing nothing. I tried cleaning the house, but that didn't work, I flipped thru the channels on the TV, but there was nothing interesting on.

"Pierre, Honey, I'm bored." I said as I walked into the computer room and slumped down in the chair beside him.

"I know Babe, but I really gotta finish this layout, or the boss will have my ass."

"How about you take a break and I have your ass?" I giggled as I kissed on the back of his neck. He looked up at me with a smile, gave a quick kiss, and said "As soon as I am finished, you can have all you want."

Now I was horny. All I could think about was his big cock, and how good it would feel to ride it. I decided to jump in the shower, spray a little sweet smelling perfume on and go have my way with my husband. Being nawty was a good way to get what I wanted with Pierre, and that is just what I decided to do.

I walked quietly in the computer room and sat on the futon that was on the opposite side of the room. I was naked, still wet from the shower. I sat and began to rub my tits, moaning softly. Pierre looked at me with curiosity, and asked what I was doing. "I'm hot... and bored" I said as I slowly spread my legs apart, exposing my freshly shaved pussy to him. "Sure you don't want some of this?" I said as I began to rub my clit, and let my fingers slip in and out of my already wet pussy. He sat back in his chair, crossed his arms, and began to watch me. I knew that if I got him hot enough, he would forget everything else. So, with one hand I was playing with my tit, and the other was spreading my pussy lips open for him to see. I dipped 2 fingers in, brought them out, and licked them clean.

"Mmmmmm" I said as I licked and sucked on my own juices. I could see that he had a full hard on under his boxers, and thought he needed a little more action. I walked over to him, putting my foot up on the arm of the chair and began fingering myself again. This time instead of me licking them, I ran my wet, pussy drenched fingers along his lips and he opened up to lick the rest. "ohhh, yeah Baby, I know you want some of this. Doesn't it taste good?" Before he could answer, I grabbed a pillow and kneeled down on it, and began rubbing his hard cock through his boxers. I unbuttoned them letting his manhood come out. I kissed the head lightly, which made him moan a little, and started to stroke it softly.

I felt nawty, real nawty and wanted to be nawty. I licked up one side and down the other, letting his whole cock slide down my throat, sucking and stroking until I felt him start to cum. I looked up at him as his eyes rolled back and he began moaning loudly. "I'm cumming Baby... ohhh ohhh yeahhh!" I felt his hot load hit the top of my mouth, and let it run down my throat, taking every last drop. By this time my pussy was dripping from the excitement. I stood up kissing him, sharing his cum between us. It was exciting to feel him search my tongue for any remaining cum which made me only hotter. He then stood up and lead me to the futon, sat me down, and spread my legs wide open. He got down on his knees and began to kiss my thighs, running his fingers up and down my legs, teasing me.

"Mmmmm, Baby, just lick it" I said as I wrapped my legs around his neck. He buried his face in my hot pussy, licking and tonguing my clit, and slipped his fingers in my wet hole. In and out he pushed, as he sucked my juices. Knowing it drives me wild to have my ass finger fucked while having my pussy eaten, Pierre slid one finger inside my ass, two in my hot snatch, and sucked madly on my clit. I was in heaven! I moaned and gasped for a breath, feeling the sensation crawl up my spine. "Fuck me, Pierre! I want to feel you inside me now!" I moaned as he slid his cock up and down on the outside of my pussy lips. "Oh, Baby, don't tease now, I gotta cum!"

"But you love it" he said as he pushed himself inside me. "Oh God you feel so good!" I moaned as he pumped his hot rod in and out of me. He fingered my clit as he fucked me, bringing us both to explosive orgasms, taking us to greater heights. I fell back on the futon, exhausted, and closed my eyes. "Wait now", he said "I am not even done with you yet". I looked up at him curiously. I felt the mixture of our hot cum running out of me, Pierre caught a glimpse of this, and went back down for another helping of my wet pussy. He licked and sucked our juices from my pussy, bringing me again, to another mind-blowing orgasm. "Damn Baby, you are sooo good!" I said as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Later, I was sitting in the living room watching TV, when Pierre came in, slumped down on the couch, looked at me and said, "Honey, I'm bored!"

*smiling*... but that is another story :)

NawtyGrl
NawtyGrl
11 Followers