Nawty Wife Turns Whore

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality and wife becomes a whore.
1k words
3.55
104k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here and close my eyes thinking back trying to remember when did this all begin. I smile thinking back to when I first met John online via an adult site. We had chatted via emails & msn for a while about him helping me get some nice sexy pictures of myself. Then during my trip away back in November 2005 we were chatting and texting nearly every day about meeting up on my return to do some horny nawty pictures and what sort of things I would wear and how to pose. Little did we know then that those pictures would turn into so much more.

Well we met the Sunday of my return on the spur of the moment, I had thought I would be too tired but John called and he was not far away and had his camera with him so invited him to come on over. When he arrived I smiled inside thinking mmmmm must try to get more than just photographs from this guy – a little bit of sexual action would be very nice too.....

How disappointed was I when no matter what I did John continued to remain focussed behind the camera and taking the pictures – oh well, I thought he either did not fancy me or I had lost my touch lol We spoke when he got home to arrange to meet for me to view the images from the shoot and he told me I was a complete tease – he had promised ahead of time he would behave and only take the pictures and was a man true to his word. Well we met again the following weekend and more than made yup for the good behaviour last time.

The visits became far more frequent and sexual as well as continuing to take more nawty pics and involving other people and I introduced John into the swingers lifestyle  The relationship evolved and I married my soulmate in 2007 knowing I could always be honest about my sexual needs and desires.

Every year in November though I continued to go away for the week and we would chat and text like when we first came to know each other. In 2009 I was away and decided it was time to confess what a total slut I wanted to be and how much I longed to be used by as many men and women as physically possible and would love to try a gang bang and be taken by total strangers. John helped me to explore this as much as possible on my return and even blindfolded me one evening after having me dress like a slut in a short skirt and net/lace top then we were joined by another guy who I had never met or seen but felt his hands roam all over my body and stick his cock into my mouth to let me suck him off before he entered my wet cunt and filled me up.

Still I felt this was not enough and I did not feel fulfilled by just being a slut and choosing who I would or would not entertain sexually.

So here we are in 2011 and I chatted through with John to tell him I had now got the desire to take this down a different route and turn myself into a total whore – allowing anyone to do anything they desired to me so long as they paid me like a whore to take it. John smiled and told me to go for it so I sat down and placed an advert on a website "bbw mature slut who wants to prove to hubby she is really a whore. Natural pierced 44f tits. Will consider most things so contact and let me know what you are looking for and to discuss further"

Then I waited with hesitation and excitement for any response.

The emails started to arrive with guys expressing their interest in my ad and I nearly wet myself with excitement.

My first client arrived last Friday and handed over the cash as he arrived, paying to watch me tease and lick my nipples before sliding my hand down my body and fingered my clit and cunt then moved forward for me to take his erect cock into my mouth and slowly lick and suck on his shaft and balls until he was ready to explode and withdrew so I could watch his spunk shower over his body.

Well wow now I knew I wanted more and needed to be a whore as often as possible and take on any clients at all so long as they would pay the price for the service. With John's help worked out rates depending on what a client would want and the emails continued to arrive. This was so exciting and arousing, especially as I know so many of these guys I would never have done anything with normally as not my taste.

In fact tomorrow to prove how much of a whore I have become I will have an elderly gentleman, age 62, coming to pay me for my services. He wishes to pay me for oral sex only himself but wants to use my body sensually, with his hands, tongue and toys and arouse me to make me cum for him lots of times. He has told me he will want me to wear a basque, stockings & suspenders and will slowly undress me, tease my nipples with both his hands and mouth then work his way down my body. He wants me to sit on his face and let him eat me out until he can feel my juices all over his face and then start to use one toy after another on me until I gush.

How can I refuse being given lots of pleasure and being paid for it.

So yes think this whore is here to stay and will let you know more as the meetings take place.........