New Job, New Life as as Sissy Slut Ch, 02

Story Info
Man becomes more of a sissy slut for his "boss".
2.5k words
4.5
175.1k
129

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left lying on the floor, my face completely covered in cum. I was wearing lingerie and a dog collar and I had just been fucked long and hard by my "boss." My virginity had been forcefully taken. The thing is that I loved it. I loved being manhandled by this muscular man and I really had become his bitch.

I got up and began cleaning, very much aware of the feeling of wearing lingerie. I loved the way the stockings felt on my legs. My ass was raw and felt as though a baseball bat had been shoved up it. I could hear him in various rooms about the house. I tried to make sure I didn't make any mistakes because my ass still stung a lot from the spanking and the beating with his belt. He had taken serious pleasure in beating me. I didn't mind the spanking as much because it felt more intimate with me over his knees, but the belt had hurt and he had seemed cold and callous as I yelped with each blow.

It took about three hours to do the cleaning; I was moving more slowly than usual and also I wanted everything perfect for him. Finally, I was done. I went into his study, where he was reading some papers. "I'm done, Sir," I meekly said to him. He turned and looked at me and smiled. I think he had forgotten about the cum all over me. It had dried and felt sticky.

"Get over here." I walked over and stood before him. He looked at me and I could tell he liked me wearing lingerie. I guessed that the studded pink dog collar was a symbol of his control and power over me. "From now on, I want you here twice a week. You will come on Tuesday and Friday. The hours will be longer. You will come here in the morning and put on your uniform. Then you will give me a wakeup call at exactly eight thirty. By wakeup call I mean you will awaken me by sucking my cock. I like to blow a load when I wake up and now you will do that for me. You will clean and be used by me all day, then you can leave at five o' clock. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I started to say something, then stopped. I didn't want to risk another beating. He seemed to know what I was thinking.

"Don't worry, I will compensate you for the extra hours. You will also be able to earn a bonus for other activities, which we will get into later. You won't need to worry about looking for a job for a while."

"Thank you, Sir. I appreciate it."

"Well, you can show me your appreciation right now." He stood up, snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor. I immediately dropped to my knees and he walked over and stood before me. I unbuckled his pants and took his already-hard cock into my mouth. I wanted to give him the best blowjob he had ever had. I liked being used by him. I was now kissing and sucking his balls, running my tongue all over his cock, and then sucking for all I was worth. He was moaning and fucking my face now. He was close. After another minute or two, he pulled out and blew his second massive load of the day all over my face. "Very good, slut. You're getting better."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Get out of here. The money is on the table in the hall," he said as he zipped up and buckled his pants. He started to turn back toward his desk, then stopped. "Oh ... one more thing. Drive home with my cum all over your face. When you look in the mirror you will be reminded of your place from now on. Goodbye, sissy." I got up and left the room and got my money. I would drive back streets to limit how many cars and people I would see. I hesitantly opened the door and let myself out, wondering what other things he had in store for me.

That Friday couldn't arrive fast enough. I jerked off many times thinking about how hard he had fucked me while I wore lingerie. I wondered what other things he would make me wear and how often he would fuck me. It was impressive how he could have such huge loads of cum after he came only a couple hours earlier. I had driven home that day covered in his cum and, yes, I did look in the rearview mirror a lot. The drive went without incident and I don't think anyone saw me.

I arrived Friday morning at about eight and immediately went into the living room to see my uniform for the day. This time there was a full maid's uniform. It was purple. There was the dress with the apron, stockings, garter, thong, bra, and this time there was a pair of purple high heels. I guessed that the heels were about four inches long. Also, this time there was a wig of shoulder-length brown hair, and there was also makeup and lipstick. Again, there was a dog collar, which was also purple. I quickly undressed and pulled on the thong, garter and stockings. He hadn't bought cheap lingerie, either. This was quality stuff. Next came the bra and then the dress. It fit pretty well. I am a fairly small guy and I imagine he'd guessed the sizes.

I put on the collar and then came the high heels. Surprisingly, they fit. They were a little tight, but not too much. I got up and wobbled around in them for a few minutes, constantly looking at the clock to be sure I had his cock in my mouth at exactly eight thirty. He had been kind enough to leave a little mirror this time and I applied the makeup as best I could. The lipstick and eyeliner were a lighter purple than the uniform. I applied those and some blush and thought I looked okay. The wig came last. It was a little snug and I knew it would get uncomfortable after a while, but I would have to learn to live with it.

It was almost time and I walked up and stood outside his bedroom. He slept with the door open and I watched the clock on his nightstand. When it hit eight thirty, I crept in, softly climbed onto his bed and pulled back the covers. He was naked. I bent over and licked his balls. He stirred. I then licked his cock and then took it into my mouth. It hardened immediately and he moaned. I was good now at taking all nine inches of it into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down and then I felt his hand on the back of my head. He pushed down on my head and began bucking his hips, his cock hitting the back of my throat. I gagged a little and he moaned more. A minute later came the torrent of cum down my throat. I managed to swallow all of it.

"Now that's what I call a wakeup call," he said, his voice still filled with sleep. "Now get downstairs and make me breakfast. Two eggs, scrambled, toast and orange juice. I expect it on the table when I'm done with my shower. Now get going." I got up quickly and left the room, wobbling on my high heels. Now I had to cook for him? He hadn't said anything about that. I was a pretty good cook, so I wasn't worried about that, but I wondered how often I would have to cook for him.

I got downstairs and went into the kitchen and began preparing his breakfast. I couldn't help but notice a piece of paper on the kitchen table. It was a list of chores. There were the original chores that I had been doing, but there were also a lot more, some of which would be time consuming: Waxing the floor, cleaning the refrigerator and freezer, cleaning all the equipment in his gym in the basement, ironing, even cleaning the furniture on the patio in the back yard. That meant I would have to be outside in my maid's uniform. Obviously, these weren't things that would need to be done twice a week, but I would still be doing them.

I got his breakfast on the table about a minute before he walked into the kitchen. I had also gotten the newspaper from the front porch and placed it on the table by his plate. He was wearing his normal dress shirt, slacks and dress shoes. He looked at me, checking out my uniform. He seemed happy with my appearance. "From now on, you will curtsey when you see me and after I give you an order." He eyed me expectantly and I managed a curtsey. "That needs some work," he said, sitting down to his breakfast.

"Yes, Sir," I replied. I started cleaning up what mess I had made from making him breakfast. After a couple of minutes, he cleared his throat.

"What the fuck is this?" he growled. Oh no. Now what?

"Sir?" I croaked.

"Have you been reading this list?" he said, pointing to the list of chores.

"Um . . . I just noticed it, Sir." He stood up. He looked pissed off.

"How dare you read anything of mine without my permission!" He walked over, grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me over to the table. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face to the table's surface, so that the list was sticking to my face. "You need to learn a little respect. This is a good chance to try out one of my new toys," he said. I heard him walk over and open one of the drawers. Next, he was waving a black leather paddle in front of my face. Then he roughly yanked my dress up over my hips, leaving my thong-clad ass exposed.

I hadn't even been there a half hour and I was already about to get my first beating of the day. Whack! I screamed in pain. It hurt even more than the belt. The paddle was about ten inches long and four inches wide and I could feel every inch. Whack! I was crying by the third blow. After seven or eight, he ordered me to count them off. I did so, taking twenty more whacks on my raw ass. When he was done he ordered me to my knees and he whipped out his cock, which was rock hard. He apparently really got aroused by beating me. He shoved it into my mouth, where it had been only a half hour earlier. He grabbed the hair of the wig and furiously fucked my face, then he pulled out. "Bend over," he barked.

I stood up and bent over the table and he shoved his cock in my ass and began pounding. The table was rocking and sliding as he roughly fucked me. He would fuck hard and fast, then he would slow down when he was about to cum. He would pull his cock so that only the head was in, then he would shove it all the way in so that I felt like it was going to come out my mouth. After what seemed like a half hour I felt a gush of cum in my ass. It would be the first of many loads that he would dump in my ass.

When he was done and zipped up, he complained that his breakfast was cold. He told me that I would be punished for that later and that I needed to make breakfast all over again. I still had tears in my eyes as I made his breakfast again. It wasn't fair that I was to be punished because the food was cold. After all, it got cold because he wanted to beat and fuck me instead of eating. He seemed so aggressive and he was bent on taking out those aggressions on me. I hadn't been there an hour and my ass, inside and out, was screaming for mercy. His cock was so big and thick and it just ravaged my ass. I could feel his cum leaking out of me as I stumbled around in those heels. I was getting better at walking in them, but it would take practice, which I was apparently going to get plenty of.

He beat and fucked me three more times that day. He enjoyed using that paddle and it hurt like hell. I don't know where he got his stamina, but it was impressive. Near the end of the day I found myself lying on my back on the kitchen table, my high heels pointed toward the ceiling. My ankles were over his shoulders as his cock jack hammered my poor ass. He had me screaming "I'm your bitch!" and "I'm your sissy slut" over and over. When he was about to cum he forced me to my knees and came all over my face and in my mouth. He zipped up and laughed at the scene: me in a purple maid's outfit, high heels, wig, dog collar, with his cum all over my face.

"That was a good first day as my full maid," he said. Easy for him to say. He came four times that day and I hadn't cum once. "Wait until next week. I've got some more ideas for you. We are going to take full advantage of every hour you are here. I've been busy shopping online for things, so be prepared for lots to do for me." I heard those words with both dread and excitement. "I'm going to take a shower and am headed out with friends. I can't wait to tell them about my new maid. Now get cleaned up and get out of my house. Your money is in its usual place."

"Thank you, Sir," I said meekly. He walked out of the kitchen and I went to the bathroom and cleaned the cum and the makeup from my face. It felt good to get out of the wig and the heels, but I knew I had to get used to wearing them. On the table was $250, which was a nice surprise. As I was leaving, I realized how exhausted I was, not just from the beatings and the fuckings, but also from being afraid all day. I was constantly afraid of messing up and getting another beating. It also scared me how much it turned him on to beat me. Whenever he paddled or spanked me, his cock was so hard and I knew sucking and fucking were sure to follow. I did not know what lay in store for me and was a little afraid at finding out.