New Life, Here We Come Ch. 09

Story Info
Dad and son explore each other, daughter has her first DP.
1.5k words
4.42
51.5k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves adult family members of age 18 years or more with straight and bisexual inclinations. To enhance your reading pleasure, it is suggested but not required that you read Part 1 through 8 of this series. Thanks to LarryInSeattle for his tremendous help with editing]

*

It has been a great Saturday for the Sullivan family. Son, Carter kicked off the day by shoving his cock into his mom, Cathy's pussy from behind. This led to dad, John, and daughter, Carolyn joining the family play. After a small rest break, the family resumed their fuck games. The last session concluded with Carter filling his mom's ass with his cum. This prompted dad and son dialog on exploring their bi side where they agreed to get some bi-action during the next play session.

The family enjoyed another warm evening. Cathy and Carolyn set up the dinner in the back yard. The family chatted, drank wine, and ate tasty home cooked food. It started getting dark and every one decided to go in for the evening family session.

The family gathered in Cathy and John's bedroom. They had a king size bed with a big sofa in the bedroom, so there was a place for everyone to sit. Within minutes, clothes were off.

"Ready for something man-to-man, son?" John asked.

"I think I am," Carter replied.

Carter had been fucked in the ass before. However, his dad's thick cock was little bit concerning to him.

John applied some KY jelly and moved against Carter. He lined up his cock with Carter's hole. The moment he slowly pushed his head into his ass, Carter felt slight pinching on the rim of his ass. It was true that all the cocks his ass had enjoyed before were nothing compared to his Dad's. Carter tried to loosen up as much as he could in preparation. John continued to push his cock slowly into his asshole until it was half-way in. Suddenly, he thrusts his hips forward and pushed the rest of his cock deep into him. Carter gasped sharply, as he felt pain in his anus as his dad pushed forward until his whole cock was swallowed up. He wiggled his ass to accommodate the heated meat of his father. There were clear signs of him being a little uncomfortable.

John knew it was one way street from that point. So he started to thrust in and out of Carter's ass. The initial pain quickly faded and turned into pleasure. Carter felt the walls of his rectum squeeze tight around his dad's cock. He soon felt the first spurt of cum sprayed into his ass. John thrusts once more and some of cum started overflowing down his legs. John completely emptied himself into his son's asshole and then slowly pulled out with a slight pop.

John guided Carter up as he knelt down and took his cock in his mouth. He moves his son's cock around in his mouth. His nose pressed against Carter's body as he deep-throated his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Carter blurted out.

His sister, Carolyn was great at giving head but that was a whole new experience for him. Very soon, Carter emptied his load into John's throat. John sucked him dry and then licked his head, circling his tongue around it, prying into his slit, before taking the cock out of his mouth.

John lay down on the bed on his back. He spreads his legs wide open, giving a perfect view of his cock, balls, and asshole to Carter. Carter went in between his legs and propped his legs over his shoulders. He slid his cock into his father's ass and began to fuck him.

Once they started their fucking rhythm, both the girls arrived. The scene of their men being self-sufficient probably made them jealous or insecure. Mom walked to dad and sat on his face, facing Carter. She rubbed her wet pussy across dad's lips. John's tongue stuck out and he began to lick mom's pussy. She threw her head back as she felt dad's tongue and groaned loudly, as Carter continued to fuck his dad's ass.

Cathy and her son, Carter leaned in closer and they gave each other a deep, long kiss. Carter used a free hand to grab onto his dad's cock and begin to stroke it in rhythm of their ass fucking, while continuing kissing his mom passionately. He grabbed and teased her tits with his free hand. It was a great sight where a marine son was "serving" both his parents.

Carolyn also joined them. This sight made her hot and she really felt like doing something sleazy. She went up behind Carter and pushed her tongue against his asshole. Carter stopped fucking Dad as she flattened her tongue and ran it up and down his crack, circling his asshole. Carter started thrusting into dad again as Carolyn continued to eat Carter's ass.

They all began to moan as they reached climax. Cathy squirmed more and more, her son Carter stopped kissing her and focused more on his dad. He was thrusting into his dad's ass harder and faster. At the same time, he stroked his dad's cock faster and faster.

Carolyn pushed her tongue deeper into her brother's asshole as he fucked their dad. Carter was the first to cum. He shot a lot of his warm cum inside his dad's anus. The cum flooded down into his dad's asshole. Not soon after getting his ass filled with some young cum, John let himself cum on his son's hand. His cum shot through the air and hit Cathy in her face. A second burst from his cock hit her in the chin and dripped down onto her tits. Cathy let out several loud cries and grunted. Her whole body shook as she came very hard on John's face.

Cathy got up.

"Well that was some real fun but I think I'm going to go get cleaned up and go to sleep now. You three have fun now." she said as she walked out of the room.

Dad stayed on his back on the bed and Carter exhaustedly sat down next to him.

"What? Done already? You all got off more than I did!" Carolyn complained as she knelt next to her dad.

She quickly gobbled up dad's cock and sucked it until he got hard again.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not sure I could cum again even if I wanted to." John said.

Carolyn quickly crawled on top of John in reverse cowgirl position and shoved his cock into her ass. In one quick motion, she impaled herself fully onto the thick senior's cock. She energetically bounced up and down on his cock while she masturbated.

Looking at his sister riding on the "family pole," Carter's cock started getting erect. He stood up and gave his cock to his sister's moaning mouth. Carolyn was en expert worker on the cock. Carter had his cock hard again. He was only thinking of fucking some hole.

"Well what do I have to do to get two cocks inside of me?"

"My dear sister, your brother will be gladly help with that" Carter assured her. "But there is one condition," he added.

"What's the condition?"

"You have to move to my room for the time I am here."

"Well that sounds more like reward than any punitive condition," she smiled

"Sounds good."

"Sounds good? Hey, fuck me good," she demanded pointing towards her wet twat.

Carter moved down and lined up his cock up with Carolyn's pussy lips. Carolyn and John paused their fucking long enough to allow Carter to slide his cock into Carolyn. Carolyn gave a loud moan once she completed depositing two cocks into her "vaults." Carolyn started moving on her dad's cock while Carter matched the pace and fucked her pussy. Carolyn could feel the two cocks rubbing against the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. This was Carolyn's first experience with double penetration.

Carter could feel his and his dad's ball sacking slap together as the boys pounded Carolyn's two holes.

Cathy, not able to sleep with this action in the house, returned to the room with her camera. She took a few pictures that she was planning on sharing with her in-laws. She announced that she just received an e-mail from them. They will be visiting them on the following weekend. She was particularly excited about her own parents joining them as well.

They cheered to this great news flash by Cathy as they continued humping their meat into Carolyn.

Carolyn panted and moaned as the two cocks violently smashed deep into her body.

Carolyn gave out one last loud, long scream as she had her orgasm. John came next as he released his load into his daughter's ass. And this time Carter was the last to come.

Carolyn had a weird sensation of both her holes leaking cum from the two generations. She thought of extending this to include her grandpa's cum in the mouth and cover all the available generations in the family.

They all collapse on the bed, exhausted and but very satisfied and fulfilled.

The family has been working great in making the most of their weekend. They were looking forward to the Sunday, although none of them had a clue about what the plan was besides fucking each other. But everyone knew that fucking was a good plan as they prepared themselves for a good night's sleep.