New Year's Eve

Story Info
Wive's matching panties give a lift to a party.
2.7k words
4.12
133.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,020 Followers

It was New Year's Eve. My wife and I were getting dressed to meet her work mate Doris and her husband. We had never socialized with them, and I wasn't sure that it would be all that much fun especially on New Year's Eve. But I was game since it would please my wife Victoria.

As we dressed, Victoria put on the new lingerie I gave her for Christmas. "Nice," I said to her. "You like?" she replied and then struck a pose to let me gaze at her lovely trim form.

She is tall and slim with narrow hips and perfect breasts. Her bra pressed her tits together to create more than usual cleavage, and her panties were full cut across the backside but high cut at the sides. A panel of lace in the center ran from the waistband in a vee shape down between her legs.

She slid on her matching stocking thigh-highs with images of sparkling stars that made them look perfect for a New Year's Eve.

I put on new silk boxers with pictures of champagne glasses on them. My Christmas gift from her. I posed back to her, and she said, "Lookie who's fancy tonight!"

I'd met Doris once. She was cute and short and slim, and looked good for a woman in her early 50s. Neither of us had met Howard. Victoria had only knew a little bit about him from talking with Doris. All we knew was that he was older than her.

We arrived at their very lovely home, and Doris smiled as she took our coats and showed us around. She was dressed for the holiday in a red satin blouse and black pencil skirt. Her hair was jet black and cut very stylishly.

With such a beautiful home and with Doris looking so good, it was a surprise to meet Howard. He was indeed older. I'd guess he was in his mid-60s. He was not in great shape, a little dumpy around the middle and not the most handsome guy. But he was friendly, and we were soon comfortable with them.

Howard turned out to be a great conversationalist. In no time he had us talking and sharing interesting ideas. After dinner we had drinks in the living room. I enjoyed watching Doris struggle to be modest sitting in her skirt.

"So how was your Christmas?" Howard asked.

We replied with the usual comments, but he probed a little more, "Well, what did you get for each other?"

Victoria told them a few things we had exchanged, but she did not mention the lingerie she was wearing.

The devil made me do it. I blurted out, "I gave Victoria some really sexy lingerie."

Victoria's eyes widened, but Doris burst out laughing. Howard just smiled and said, "That's exactly what I'd give such a lovely wife." "In fact, that's exactly what I gave Doris, too."

Well, that got my attention, and all of a sudden our little party got much more interesting.

I looked at Doris and smiled, "Howard, do you think we have the same taste in lingerie for our wives?" I asked.

Howard played my question perfectly, "Well, if we're good boys maybe these two lovely ladies will show us."

My cock was hard as a rock now. My eight inches was dancing in my pants and the ladies could surely tell.

Doris and Victoria laughed off Howard's suggestion, sipped wine and tried to change the conversation. But Howard took control, "Doris, show our guests some of your new things."

She reached down from her seat on the sofa and ran her hand along the side of her nylons, "You mean these?"

Howard said, "Yeah, but show what holds them up."

"Howard, you are nasty," she replied. "Are you serious?"

"Sure am," he said, "How else will we get Victoria to show us her new lingerie?"

Doris stared at her husband. She didn't look at me, but I was watching her with rapt attention. Victoria was sitting on the sofa with Doris and laughing nervously.

"Well," Doris said, "I guess there's no harm in letting them see." She pulled up her skirt high enough to reveal garter clips at the top of her stockings.

"Come on, Doris, stand up and show it all," said his husband.

My mind was racing like crazy. What was going on here? What did Howard intend? Why was he embarrassing his wife? Was this a game they liked to play? Whatever it was, my cock was about to bust.

She did as he said. Doris stood and had to wiggle to raise her tight skirt high enough to show us the garter suspenders, and then her panties came into view. I was amazed. They appeared to be the exact same panties Victoria was wearing that night. I just stared enraptured as she wiggled her skirt all the way to her waist so we could see the entire garter belt.

My eyes took in the scene of her well shaped legs, the stockings up to her thighs, the garter suspenders pulling her stockings up tight and her panties barely covering what I most wanted to see.

"Amazing," I heard myself say.

"Why do you say 'amazing?'" asked Howard.

I was afraid to answer him. But I did, "I may be mistaken, but your wife's panties look just like the ones I gave Victoria."

"You mean the ones she's wearing tonight?" Howard asked.

I looked at my shy wife and saw a wicked little grin on her lips. "Yes sir, I think our wives are wearing the same panties."

"Only one way to find out," he said.

Doris was trying to lower her tight skirt, but Howard interrupted her, "Heck Doris, why don't you just unzip that thing and toss it aside?" She reached around and did as he suggested. Plop, her skirt dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it. There she was in her shinny red satin blouse, high heels, and lingerie.

Doris sensed that some help might be needed. She reached over and took Victoria's hand and pulled her to her feet. Then Doris sat down, crossed her lovely legs and reached for her wine glass.

I was surprised my wife had even gone this far. I half expected her to dash for the door when the suggestive comments started. But there she stood, poised on the edge of showing a stranger her panties.

"Victoria," I said, "Doris was brave to show us her Christmas present, but you don't have to if you don't want to." "But it sure looks like she's wearing the same panties as you."

My wife was wearing a more full skirt that made it easy for her to raise for us. She faced me as she reached down and began to lift her skirt, revealing more and more of her thighhighs. "Heck, Victoria, don't show them to me," I said, "Show them to Howard."

She turned to face him and raised her skirt to show him her panties. "Well, I'll be!" he said, "How amazing." "They are the same."

Victoria quickly dropped her skirt and sank onto the sofa, her face blushing. Doris said, "Hey, no fair, I want to see." So my good sport wife stood again and faced Doris and have her a peek.

With that, we all laughed and refilled wine glasses. Doris didn't put her skirt back on but instead she walked around in her stockings, panties and heels. I was half hoping that Victoria would do the same, but I didn't dare push her.

Howard had stepped outside on their back deck, then reappeared. "Hey, I've had the hot tub heating for a while, and it's nice and warm now. Any takers?"

He knew that Victoria and I hadn't brought bathing suits, so Howard added, "The gals have shown us their lingerie already -- why not just hop into the warm water like that?" He looked at me, "Wearing boxers?"

Doris led the way. She unbuttoned her blouse to show us a large set of tits barely restrained in a matching lacy bra. She kicked off her shoes, wiggled out of the garter set and stockings, then dashed outside.

Victoria and I followed. Off with shoes, trousers, shirt, and down to my champagne glass boxers. My cock was puffy and had been leaking badly, but I didn't look down to see if it was still concealed from view. While Victoria was undressing more slowly, I joined Doris in the tub.

"I won't watch while you get ready," Howard politely said. He actually left and disappeared somewhere out of sight while my wife very properly folded each garment as she took it off. Soon, her bra and panties were her bathing suit, and she sat beside me in the steaming water.

Just the three of us sat there relaxing. Doris reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. With her breasts concealed under the waves, she tossed her bra on the deck, "Ah, that feels much better."

I didn't even wait for Victoria. I did the honors and removed my wife's bra and tossed it aside. Both wives were up to their necks in the water, but flesh colored mounds were visible just under the surface.

Howard reappeared. He stood next to us and undressed. He was an older man, with a bit of a belly, not Mr. Handsome. But I'd come to appreciate his tastes in women and his skills in handling the situation tonight.

But there was something I wasn't prepared for. Not only did he strip down to his boxers. He took them off in front of us. And there just a few feet from us was the biggest damn cock I'd ever seen. Everything about him said "needs some improvement," but his cock said, "blue ribbon world class!"

As he stepped out of his boxers, his dick swung from side to side, slapping his legs, and his balls looked like a grocery sack of peaches. He was uncircumcised, with a prominent pucker of skin encasing a dickhead that was starting to show. All in all, I'd guess we were looking at ten inches of dangling dick. By comparison, my supply of cock inches seemed puny.

Howard said nothing. We all said nothing as he stepped into the water. Slowly his cock disappeared beneath the water and she sat next to his wife.

"Good," said Howard, "I see the gals have already relaxed and gotten rid of these," as he lifted my wife's bra. "Nothing like getting natural on New Year's Eve with friends in the warmth of friendship."

After a few minutes of quiet, I was aware that Howard was touching his wife. She giggled and squirmed and then laughed out loud while she tried to resist something he was doing.

She suddenly got still, and Howard raised up his hand holding with his wife's dripping panties. She retaliated by stroking him until his huge cock came up like a periscope above the water. He held her to himself, then turned her around facing us and sat her on his lap. As he did, her breasts came above the water. Drips splashed off the tips of her nipples.

Howard raised her up, and I was sure he was positioning her for penetration. Her mouth opened, her head leaned back, as he lowered her gently. That big fat cock was filling her.

"Hope you don't mind," Howard said to us, "We love to do this." He pistoned his wife up and down on his enormous cock, and I could only guess how big it was erect and how much Doris could take.

I pulled Victoria to me. We kissed as I removed my wife's panties and my own boxers. In no time my cock was buried in my wife's pussy, and her breasts were on display for our hosts to see.

Doris climbed off her hubby's lap and swam over to us. She touched Victoria's breasts while I fucked my wife. Then she took Victoria's hands and pulled her away from me to change positions. In a second, Doris mounted my dick and plunged me into her pussy. I grabbed her around the waist and enjoyed the freedom of fucking with no inhibitions.

Speaking of.... Victoria's back was to Howard. She was watching Doris screw her husband when Howard's hands grabbed Victoria by her waist and pulled her backward. His dick must have bumped against her lips. She let out a squeal. While fucking this man's wife, I watched Howard force his massive dick into my wife's pussy.

As best as I could tell, she was compliant. Her groans made it had to tell if she was feeling great pleasure or great apprehension.

Then, she bolted! Victoria ran out of the pool, dripping wet. Fortunately it wasn't a freezing night. Howard pursued her. She tried to get away, pushing deck chairs between her and Howard, both naked and playing a game. Or was it a game? With my dick happily buried in his wife's pussy, I was slow to respond to Howard's pursuit of my wife.

Victoria fell into a lounge chair just as Howard cornered her. He leaned over her and let his dick bounce and probe for her pussy. He found it and pressed for entry. Victoria's legs kicked, but I couldn't tell if she was resisting or not.

I forced myself to come to her aid. Doris and I got out of the water. As we approached them, Victoria's legs were circling in the air making bicycle kicks on each side of portly Mr. Dong as he lowered himself, inching deeper and deeper into my wife's cunt.

By the time we were beside them, Victoria was clearly in more ecstasy than peril. Doris whispered, "Help me." She grabbed one of my wife's legs and stretched it wide open and motioned me to do the same with the other leg. We joined forces to give Howard full access to Victoria's secret.

As we held her legs apart, Howard was able to do his magic. I had a front row view of what had to be twelve inches of very thick manhood making long slow dives into my wife's pussy. Her response was just what I might have imagined. She gasped and went over the edge of orgasm time and again.

For a less than in-shape guy, Howard could deliver the goods for all the time she wanted. After some time, he looked at me holding my wife's leg open for him and asked, "Do you mind, Old Man, if I deliver my load now?"

"Not at all, Old Sport," I replied, "but let me ask the boss."

I leaned over Victoria's face which was in various states of delirium and asked her if our host could cum in her pussy. She nodded. I gave the thumbs-up. And the next second Howard launched his load. He pumped a big one into her, and as he withdrew his member a river of his cum flowed out and onto the deck.

I lay on Victoria to keep her warm while Howard and Doris returned to the hot water. We lay there for a few minutes while she recovered. Doris was handling her husband's dong under the water, probably trying to get him hard enough for her to take a ride.

When Victoria and I got back into the tub, Doris left her hubby and went to work on me. Soon she and I were fucking like rabbits while Victoria and Howard watched and relaxed. As they watched, Howard must have had his hand in Victoria's pussy because she kept letting out little post orgasm squeeks.

The clock struck midnight as I dumped my cum into Doris, and we all kissed to bring in the new year.

I marveled at how things had worked out so perfectly. So much could have gone wrong or been a disaster that night. But everything fell into place to make such a dream come true. It took me months to figure out why.

Long before that night, Doris had told Victoria about his husband's monster cock. The matching panties was no coincidence. The lingerie show was no coincidence. My wife and Doris and Howard had colluded to make it happen, and I was the innocent, but happy, stooge.

Magna12
Magna12
1,020 Followers