Next Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty-wearing man is transformed.
3k words
4.61
98.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Richards led me to his private elevator. As we descended to the garage, he handed me his cell phone. "Call your office, tell them you landed the account and that they'll receive the contracts next week." Mr. Richards pushed against me and pinned me to the side of the elevator as I dialed the phone. I felt his cock hardening against my ass as my assistant answered the phone.

"Cindy, this is Matt, is Andrew there?" The line went silent for a few moments.

"Matt? How did it go?"

"We closed the Richards account. We still have a few details to iron out, but we'll have the contract next week." I heard a zipper unzip. My god, could he be hard again?

"Well done Matt. Have a great weekend and congratulations." I disconnected the call and pushed my ass back against his cock.

He held me for a moment, and leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Matt is such a masculine name for a sissy, don't you think?" I nodded, ready to agree to anything he said. "I think I'll call you Maria from now on."

I moaned, loving the name, ready to be his Maria, ready to be anything for him. The elevator arrived in the basement. He quickly zipped, took me by the arm and led me to his black Mercedes CL600, with dark tinted windows. The gentleman that he is, he opened the door for me, then went around and climbed in the driver's seat.

"I have a surprise for you tonight, Maria," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling it to his lap. I sat, with my head on his shoulder, playing with his hardening cock as we left the city and began driving up into the foothills of the Rockies. After about 30 minutes, we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful estate. I got out of the car, transfixed by the lights of Denver below me and the outline of the mountains above me. He led me by the arm to the front door which opened as we approached.

A beautiful lady, with shoulder length red hair, rushed outside and threw her arms around Mr. Richards, kissing him deeply. "Maria, this is my wife, Heather," he said, disengaging himself from the kiss. We entered the massive house. Heather closed the door behind us and immediately sank to her knees in front of her husband. Without thinking, I kneeled beside her.

"That's how I like my girls," he said, caressing our heads. "Tonight, Maria, as I said, I have a special surprise for you and will need your assistance." I gazed up at him, ready to do anything for him. "At 8:00, Congressman Reinhart will be joining us for drinks before dinner. We are in the running for a very large contract with the government and the Congressman is a key decision maker. I also happen to know that he has a special fondness for girls like you."

This was all happening too fast. I opened my mouth to start to protest, but he held his hand up, immediately silencing me. "I understand that you might think this is too much, but I also know your true nature. Heather is going to take you upstairs and help you get ready." He turned to Heather. "I expect you both to be ready by 7:45."

Heather took my hand and led me up the grand staircase to the second floor. She led me to a cavernous marble bathroom. I stood in the middle as she went to the tub and turned the water on. After checking the temperature with her hand, she turned back to me and in a friendly, but no nonsense voice said, "Well, come on Maria, we have a lot to do and not much time...strip."

With no other options, I began to remove my clothes. Heather stood and watched as I got down to my panties. She came to me, running her hands up and down my body. "Such a nice, thin, feminine body. You are going to look so hot." She slid her hand and cupped my cock and balls through the panties. "It feels like you had some fun today." She leaned in, licked my ear and whispered, "Did you like my husband's thick cock inside you?" I moaned, and she giggled. She turned back to the tub and began adding to it from different bottles. "Off with those panties and get in the tub."

I was confused when she handed me a shower cap, but put it on as instructed. I slipped into the hot tub. It smelled of jasmine and lavender. I felt my masculinity slipping further and further from my mind as I reveled in the feminine environment. She took a loofa and carefully washed my entire body, paying particular attention to my cock, balls and ass. I gasped when I saw my body hair come away with the loofa. "How the hell am I going to explain this," I wondered, then quickly forgot anything but the feeling of Heather slowly but steadily inserting a finger into my ass.

I gazed into her eyes as she had me lift out of the tub. She soaped two fingers and pushed them into my still stretched ass. A moan escaped from my lips as she began to slowly pump them in and out.

"Mmmm, do you like that Maria?" She pushed her fingers all the way in, pressing against my prostate. I felt my cock cock pulse and was ready to explode when she just as quickly pulled out.

"There will be time for that later," she said and smiled. She reached down and helped me out of the tub. I stood with weak knees as she carefully dried and then powdered me with a soft aromatic talc.

"Come. We don't have much time and we've a lot of work to do." She led me to her bedroom and started rummaging through her drawers, occasionally tossing an item onto the bed. I stood there, naked, aroused and not quite sure what I had gotten myself into.

"So...Heather," I started my awkward attempt at conversation, somehow hoping to bring some sense of normalcy to this situation. "How did you and Mr. Richards meet?"

She turned, pushed me back on the bed, and began to slide a pair of pink panties up my legs. "Well, Maria, I was in sales and he was my customer...not too different from you." She pulled me up and stood back to assess me. Shaking her head, she pushed me back and pulled off the panties, replacing them with a white lacy pair. Again, she pulled me up. "Oh, those are so beautiful on you. The contrast against your tan is exquisite."

She found a matching garter and stockings and asked me to put them on. As she went back to rummaging, I slid the stockings on, and then the garter belt. I was fumbling with the snaps when she returned. "Here, let me help."

She quickly snapped the stockings onto the garter belt and asked me to turn around. When I complied, she quickly fastened a bra on me. She turned me again and slipped two breast forms into the cups. Standing back, she smiled. "You look delicious." She checked her watch and hurried into the closet, returning with a blonde wig and a short white dress. She fixed the wig into place, helped me into the dress and led me to her makeup table. She sat me facing away from the mirror and began to work. I cried out a few times as she plucked my eyebrows, but she quieted me with a "Don't be such a sissy," then laughed at her irony.

Twenty minutes later she stopped and stood back to appraise her work. Another beautiful smile told me she was pleased. "Are you ready to see the new you, Maria?" I nodded, unsure, eager, excited, and nervous. She spun the chair towards the mirror and I saw two of the most beautiful women staring back at me. I reached up to touch my face, not quite believing that it was really me. She gently slapped my hand away, whispering, "Don't touch, you'll smudge your makeup."

She leaned down and gently kissed me. "You are beautiful Maria. You will make my husband so proud tonight." She found a pair of 3" heels that would fit me and helped me around the room as I tried to look graceful. "Heels push your ass up and make you look so fuckable. We'll work up to some 6" heels, but I think for your first time, these will be sufficient."

We heard the doorbell from downstairs. I glanced anxiously at the clock and noticed that it was five past eight. "We're late," I said, nervously, not wanting to disappoint Mr. Richards.

"Relax, Maria. Let the men talk and then we'll make our grand entrance." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a joint. She lit it and passed it to me. I heard a voice from the old me say, "I don't smoke. I get tested at work."

She laughed, "Maria, I don't think you have to worry about that anymore." She handed me the joint and I took a deep drag, holding the smoke in until it burned my lungs. I coughed it up and looked at her sheepishly, "It's been awhile."

We passed the joint back and forth. When it was out, she lit two cigarettes and handed one to me. The voice started to protest, but the new Maria quelled it. I took the long, thin feminine cigarette and tried to seductively inhale.

"Oh shit, I forgot your nails. We don't have time to paint them, we'll have to apply some fakes."

She plastered a new painted nail, the same shade as my lipstick on each finger. She checked her watch. "We have to go down now. Just try not to touch anything for 20 minutes or so." I nodded nervously. "She gently kissed me again. Maria, you are beautiful. There is nothing to be nervous about. From now on, you will have everything you've ever wanted. Powerful men who will take you, weak men who will desire you, women who will be envious of you. You are starting on a whole new life."

I stood and followed her out the bedroom door. Downstairs, I could hear muffled voices and an occasional laugh. We walked down the stairs arm in arm. When we arrived in the parlor, both men stopped talking and stared. Heather confidently walked into the room, kissed Mr. Richards and said, "Gentlemen, may I present Maria."

"Maria, you are absolutely stunning," said Mr. Richards, kissing my hand. I smiled and moved to Congressman Reinhart.

"Good evening, Congressman." I smiled and offered my cheek for a kiss, deciding to play coy.

"Maria, you are absolutely delightful," he said, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you Sir." Maria handed me a cosmopolitan and I took the opportunity to appraise the Congressman. He appeared to be in his mid-50's, with dark graying hair and a solid muscular physique under his tailored clothing. I surprised myself by lowering my eyes to his crotch and found a nice bulge forming. As I looked back up, I noticed he was watching me. He smiled and I blushed.

"Come," said Mr. Richards, "Since you ladies took so long to get ready, we have to leave for dinner. The limo is outside waiting."

Congressman Reinhart took me by the arm and led me out the door to the waiting limo. He opened the door himself and held my hand as I settled in. I moved to the furthest seat and the Congressman moved to sit beside me.

"Congressman, how often do you get to Colorado? I asked, nervously making small talk.

"Not nearly often enough," he responded, undressing me with his eyes. "and please, my name is Michael." Mr. Richards and Heather got into the limo. I leaned back as the car pulled away, my hand wrapped in Michael's and sitting in his lap.

"I see you two are getting along," Mr. Richards said. "I imagine that you are a bit nervous going out tonight, Maria, but we are going to my private club. It is very exclusive and you will be treated like a princess."

"I trust you, Sir."

The ride lasted about twenty minutes. I had eased myself closer to Michael, feeling his strength and inhaling his masculine scent. I felt my cock harden, but thankfully it was tucked safely away.

Dinner was fabulous and as Mr. Richards promised, I was treated like a princess. The dining room of the club was paneled in dark wood. A small dance floor was placed in a corner and a string quartet was beginning to play. Michael reached for my hand, "Would you care to dance, Maria?"

I looked to Heather, who nodded. I smiled at Michael and let him lead me to the dance floor. He held me close as we swayed to the music. I placed my arms around his neck and gazed into his blue eyes. Before I knew what was happening, he leaned down and gently but insistently kissed me. I opened my mouth to him, wanting more than anything to please him. I felt his cock harden against me as his tongue danced along my lips and then slid into my waiting mouth, possessing me.

As the song ended, he led me off the dance floor and back to the table. His hand grazed my thigh as we finished our drinks. I leaned on his shoulder and slipped my hand onto his leg, softly rubbing circles moving ever closer to the now very apparent bulge. Heather smiled at me knowingly. Mr. Richards indicated that we were ready for the car. I left the club on Michael's arm.

Once in the limo, we began to kiss passionately. His hands slipped down to my ass, sliding under my dress and caressing me through my panties. I melded my body to his as our tongues danced, mine submissively ceding control to his. I stopped when I heard Heather clear her throat.

I pulled back from our kiss and looked at Heather. She had her hand inside Mr. Richards pants. Heather simply said, "Maria, isn't it time you thanked Congressman Reinhart for such a wonderful evening?" She looked at me knowingly. I looked down, knowing what was expected of me, but shy in front of any audience.

"Go on Maria, ask him for permission"

I gazed into Michael's eyes. "Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

Michael kiss me gently. "Maria, I've been waiting to hear that all night."

I slid to the floor of the limo. My dress bunched up, leaving my ass in plain view. I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped Michael's pants. His raised his hips and I slowly pulled his pants and underwear off, revealing his hard 7" cock and smooth shaven balls. A small moan escaped my lips as I saw the precum glistening on the head. I leaned in and softly bathed his cockhead with my tongue, eager to taste him. The flavor of his precum exploded on my taste buds. My mouth salivated as I took him in my mouth for the first time.

I gently rubbed his large balls with both hands as my mouth sank deeper onto his manhood. I felt him pressing against the back of my throat and tried to relax. I managed to take him in for a few seconds before pulling back to catch my breath. I relaxed again and slowly impaled my mouth on his cock. I felt him pulsing in my throat and could hear as if from miles away, his soft moans of pleasure. "Oh Maria, that feels so good." His hands reached the back of my head and slowly pulled me off, then insistently pushed me back down his hard cock. He held my head and slowly fucked my face. Each time he pulled me back, I ran my tongue all along the the underside of his cock, milking the precum out of him.

I felt a sudden coolness on my ass as my panties were removed. Soft hands spread my cheeks and a tongue gently but firmly pressed against my little asshole. Michael removed his hands and I slipped his cock out of my mouth. I slightly turned and was surprised to see Mr. Richards still sitting and Heather on her knees rimming my ass. She stroked my hard cock as she delved deeper into me. I moaned and wiggled my ass back in her face before returning my attention to Michael.

I licked and kissed my way down his shaft and took each ball into my mouth, reveling in the scent of sweat and soap. I kissed my way back up. He held his cock in his hand and as I opened my mouth, he plunged forward. His hands found my head again and he quickly used my mouth, pulling me up and down, using me for his pleasure. I gently squeezed his balls as I felt his body tense. He pulled me off his cock and began to quickly stroke himself. I kept my face directly at his cock as he shivered and exploded across my face. The first shot crossed my eyes before he took better aim and shot the remainder of his load into my mouth. I took him back in my mouth, eagerly sucking to get every drop.

"Don't swallow Marie," Heather said, leaving my ass and coming up next to me. I milked Michael's cock softly, knowing that he was probably very sensitive. I looked up in his eyes and saw the pleasure etched across his face. There was something more...fondness, desire, whatever it was I knew that I wanted to be looked at like that for the rest of my life. Heather turned to me and licked my face clean of cum. She brought her mouth to mine and we shared the wonderful gift that Michael had given me.

I sat back on the seat. Michael pulled me towards him and kissed me slowly, sensually. I leaned my head against his chest, feeling his heartbeat slow and his body relax.

My life had changed so quickly and somewhere inside, I knew that I could never go back. As I felt my man next to me, desiring me, loving me, I knew I could never go back.