Nibblet Ch. 07

Story Info
A night in the vampire hotel.
2.5k words
4.27
25.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even think about it, Peaches."

"What the hell are you talking about? Go to sleep, Spike." They were both laying in the interior bedroom, which didn't have a window. Spike slept fully-clothed on top of the sheets and Angel slept underneath them in his pajamas. Neither one of them wanted the other to sleep in the same bed as Dawn.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I'm a little tired for mind games right now, William. Want to tell me what you're griping about?"

"You're waitin' for me to drift off so you can sneak into nibblet's room and crawl into bed with her."

"I don't see that happening, especially with Faith being over there. And her name is Dawn."

"Like you would mind a threesome. And she loves my nicknames for her."

"What's a matter, my boy? Pissed because another girl you want loves me?"

"Yes! Why do you always have to take them from me?"

"In case you haven't noticed, William, they both belonged to me first. You're the interloper. I sired Drusilla, she was with me quite a few years before she even met you. When I got my soul, you moved in on my woman. Then, there's Buffy, she never even gave you the time of day. Besides that stupid boy, I'm the only one she's ever loved."

Spike clenched his jaw refusing to deal with Angel's unhappy truths. "Well, Dawn is mine. I met her first, for real. I'm not counting those damned monks' made up memories. She's just confused, that's all. She'll come to me soon, enough. Once she knows you're a tease."

"I'm not a tease." Angel said indignantly as he glared at his childe in the darkness. "I should have volunteered to sleep on the couch. Or slept with Dawn."

"Yes, you are a tease, you've got no follow-through, mate, and we both know it. There is no cure for you condition, you're just bluffing. Didn't Dawn said you two were 'waiting' anyway?" Spike took a drag on his cigarette. "You're not going anyway, either. Not leaving this room without me."

"Didn't know you cared." Angel said sarcastically.

"I don't." Spike stubbed out his smoke on the night stand. Hope you have to pay for that, poof. "Now, go to bed. You definitely need your beauty rest."

"Goodnight, Spike." God, I hope Dawn gives up on you soon. She deserves better.

"And keep your hands to yourself, poof." Spike shoved a pillow between him Angel.

"Like I'd molest you when I could have Dawn."

"As if she'd have you. Once she finds out what a royal pain in the arse you are she'll move on and I'll be ready. In fact, why don't you go show her those girly pajamas you're wearin' right now, might make my job easier. " Spike pointed to Angel's black silk pajamas.

"She likes them just fine, Spike. She likes what's underneath them even better." Angel said smoothly.

"Oh? And what's underneath it? That damned tattoo you're so keen on showing off? A pair of poofy heart-covered boxers? Big deal! Now, what I've got on underneath my jeans would be interesting."

"And what's that? A pair of ripped underwear from the 70's? God, knows you never by new clothes." Angel said snidely, gesturing to his luggage.

"I don't wear underwear."

"That's disgusting." Angel rolled over.

"Got you all hot and bothered, didn't it, peaches?"

"About as appealing as holy water and crosses."

"Knew you were into pain, pervert."


********

"Think they're gonna fight the rest of the night?" Dawn said, voice muffled by her pillow.

"I hope not, they're worse than two old biddies."

"We might go over there in the morning and find two piles of dust."

"We can only hope."

Dawn giggled and then sighed. "I'm so glad you're here, Faith. I've really missed you."

"I've missed you too, D. I'm really looking forward to spending time with you."

"Me too. Will you go slaying with me?" Dawn asked eagerly. She loved to slay with Faith, the dark haired woman enjoyed it as much as she did.

"Of course, D. Don't imagine we'll have a chance to avoid it."

"I guess not. Will you go out with me too?"

"You really want you're 'dear old dad' hanging out with you?"

"Yes! You're way more fun than Buffy."

"Well, that wouldn't be hard to do."

"Why won't she let me see you more?"

"Let's not worry about that for now, D."

"Faith. . .what's up with you and Angel?"

"Spike asked me the same thing."

"And what did you tell him?"

"That I'm grateful to Angel for helping me. That's it."

"He likes you."

"I imagine he does, he doesn't' help just anyone you know."

"Don't joke. He asks about you, I can tell he cares."

"D., can we not talk about this now?"

"Sure. Can we talk about it later?"

"Maybe."

"Goodnight, Faith."

"Night, D. Love you, kiddo."

"Love you, too."


*******

The next morning, Dawn was eating strawberry pancakes and drinking hot chocolate with abandon. Faith was having an omelette and black coffee. The young women had gotten up early and taken showers in the twin shower stalls. Then, they had dressed in fluffy, white bathrobes.

Dawn smiled impishly. "Angel's gonna be pissed that we ordered room service. He thinks it's too expensive."

Faith paused mid-bite. "D., you're growing more and more like me all the time."

"I know."

"What smells good?" The two Slayers looked up to see Spike waltzing into the room in only his black jeans. His superb chest was exposed. "Is that hot chocolate, platelet?"

"Yep, want some?" She held her cup aloft.

Spike took it from her hand, letting his fingertips brush hers. "Don't mind if I do." He pressed the mug to his mouth to the same exact spot she'd drank from. After he took a sip he lowered. "Delicious."

Dawn's mouth went dry. "Glad you liked it. But I actually meant that I'd order you some."

"I like the taste of yours better." He licked his lips, removing the last of the sweet brown liquid.

"That doesn't surprise me." A voice intoned. It was Angel, he came in toweling off his dark hair. "You always want a taste of what's mine." Dawn blushed. Faith's eyes widened. Spike growled. Angel continued. "You ordered room service, Dawn?"

Dawn watched his face, waiting for the explosion. "Yes, I did."

"Good idea, you should have told me though. We could have had breakfast in bed together." He kissed the top of her head.

"They don't serve blood, peaches." Spike pointed out.

"Oh, but they do. Want some liquid breakfast, Spike?" The blond vampire nodded and Angel crossed to the phone. "Room Service? Two mugs of blood, please. Animal blood, not human. What? No, I'm not sick I just like pig's blood, alright? And don't get snippy with your customers. I want them warmed." He hung up and Angel smirked at them. "Vampire hotel."

"There are vampires in this hotel?" Faith asked sharply.

"Yes. But there is no killing on the premises. It's a safe zone for the weary vampiric traveler."

"Why didn't we sense them last night?"

"All the rooms are warded." Angel explained. "You can't put this many vampires of different orders into once place without magickal barriers. Vampires are very territorial." He shook a finger at Dawn. "No slaying while we're here, this place is a no killing zone. Besides, you'd be hopelessly outnumbered." Dawn looked mutinous but reluctantly agreed by nodding.

Faith stared at Angel. "I get a whiff of something fishy here, Angel, like a human snack bar. . .and I start dusting."

"Yeah, Faith and I could take them."

The older vampire agreed. "Yes, if we find anything out of the ordinary, we'll do something about it."

Faith smiled stiffly. "Long as we understand each other."

Angel sat down next to Faith, surveying her breakfast. "You like eggs?" She nodded, still chewing a bite. "I make a special dish called Eggs 'a la Vampire. I'll make it one morning for you. . . and Dawn of course."

"A la Vampire? Does it have blood in it?"

He chuckled. "No, it called that because I came up with it and I'm a vampire."

Faith smiled. "Good. Count me in, then." Spike noticed the exchange with interest. His eyes met Faith's and she quickly looked away.

"How long can we stay here, Angel?" Dawn asked, hesitant to interrupt.

"Check out time is 7p.m."

"Sundown." Dawn rolled her eyes, but then brightened. "Ooh, I bet they have a swimming pool."

"What kind of a swimsuit do you have, nibblet?" Spike asked with interest.

"An old-fashioned one that goes from my neck to my knees." Dawn smirked.

"That's a cryin' shame."

"And what kind of swimsuit do you have?" Faith asked, brow raised.

"I don't. Much more fun to skinny dip."

"I was thinking of more personal, less social activities." Angel said, leaning over the table towards Dawn.

"I've got a bright idea." She smiled at him. "We have our own 'personal' whirlpool. It's big enough for at least five, I think."

"I am not getting in a tub, whirl, pool, or wash, with a naked Spike." Angel declared. "Besides, I forgot my swimsuit at home."

"Well then, that makes it whirlpool for three." Spike grinned.

"I don't think so." Faith said flatly.

"There's a gift shop in the lobby." Dawn pointed out. "Why don't Spike and I go pick one out for him and I'll pick one up for you too, Angel." She shot a secret smile at Faith. "Can you guys entertain yourselves until we get back?"

"Of course they can, luv." Spike pulled her up out of her seat gave her a brief hug and pushed her in the direction of her bedroom. He would finally be able to have her to himself for awhile. "Go get dressed. I'll wait here."


*********

Dawn lead the way into the 'gift shop' if that's what it could be called. She'd never seen such strange items at a hotel shop. For example, there was quite a selection of blood from a variety of animals as well as different types of human blood in large refrigerated cases. All of the postcards on the rack were of nighttime pictures with names such as "California at Dusk" and "The L.A. Night Life" The clothing on display was also dark, no pastels at all. There was a large aisle of stain removers as well.

"I didn't know vampires were so obsessed with cleanliness." Dawn whispered to Spike.

The blond smiled. "We have to be, platelet. You know how hard it is to get blood out of your clothes? Formula 409 is bloody fabulous! And I do mean, bloody."

"So, what kind of swimsuit do you want, Spike?" She walked over to a display of them.

"I don't really know, never wore one before."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Alright then, what size are you?"

Spike merely smiled. "I'd be only too happy to show you -"

"Sorry I asked! What size underwear do you wear?"

"I don't."

"You don't wear underwear?" Her eyes darted down, but she caught herself in time. "Yuck! Why would you want to just. . .you know. No, never mind. I don't want to know."

Spike continued to grin at her flustered appearance. "Maybe they have a dressing room so I can try some on."

"Spike, you can't try on swimwear without underwear. That's gross!"

"I hate to break it to you, platelet, but I'm not exactly a rule follower. Besides, how would they know? You gonna tell them?"

"Yes!"

"Wanna explain how you have intimate knowledge of my undies? Or lack thereof?"

"No!"

"Alright then, help me pick one out."

"Turn around."

"Why? Wanna ogle my-"

"Turn around!" He did and she looked at the tag attached to his jeans. He was a '32, should be a medium. "You're a medium."

"I beg to differ."

"Shut up!" She picked up a pair of red and a pair of aquamarine swim trunks for him and shoved him towards the small dressing room in the back of the shop.

Spike let her close the door behind him and then quickly peeled off his jeans and put on the pair of red shorts. He looked down. "I look bloody ridiculous, nibblet." He walked out to see her waiting for him, by a row of magazines.

"You look fine." Better than fine, great actually.

"No I don't." He insisted, pointing down. "I don't like my knees."

"You're knees?" She looked at the offensive body parts. "I like your knees."

"You do?" One eyebrow rose.

"Try on the other pair." Dawn said with a glare on her face.

"Whatever you say." He went back and pulled on the other pair. These hit him just above the knees. They were bit tighter, outlining his body in a whole new light. He walked back out. "These are much better, nibblet. I think they bring out my eyes."

Dawn was dumbstruck. "Yeah. Nice. Blue."

Spike grin was downright sinful. "You like 'em, eh?" He raised one of his arms, flexing his muscles. "Look like one of those bloody Baywatch men, don't I? Better, I'd wager." he turned around to give her a view of his backside.

"Uh-huh. Put your clothes back on. Please?"

He looked offended but inside he was thrilled. She wasn't immune to him at all. "That was the first time any girl's ever said that to me." But he turned around and walked inside to change.

When he came out again, she was perusing the rack. "What should we get Angel?"

"How about a trashbag so we don't have to see anything?"

"I don't think they sell trashbags that big." Dawn waggled her eyebrows.

Spike snarled. "Fine, let's pick the poof out a swimsuit. He should be dancing with girlie delight about gettin' a new outfit."

Dawn pawed through several swimsuits before she settled on a pair of black swim shorts. "Oh, good. They're extra-large, that should fit."

"Extra large, my arse! No, his arse. He does have a large ass, maybe you should get him a bigger one. I think that trash bag idea has some merit." Spike said furiously.

Dawn rolled her eyes but was about to go to the register when Spike grabbed her arm. "Wait, platelet. Why don't we get him these?" Spike held up a stringy black speedo with care. Hah! Poof would never get in dressed in this get up. And he's too cheap to buy a new one!

Dawn saw them and smiled. Hmmm. . .Faith, Angel. . .a whirpool. . .and a speedo. Sounds like a recipe for romance. "What size are they?"

"Oh, right. They're an extra-large. Maybe we should look for a small? Or maybe an extra-small?"

"Give it!" She said, tugging it from his grasp.

"What do you say that I get one for me?" Spike said.

"I don't think you're ready for a speedo." And I know I'm not ready to see you in one!

Spike chuckled as she walked to the register to pay with Angel's gold card. "Are you sure Angel won't mind paying for yours?" Spike had told her on the way down that Spike had given him permission to use it, because he would pay his sire back later.

"Of course he did, nibblet." Spike tried to look as innocent as possible.