Nice Guy Gets Angry Ch. 01

Story Info
Interfering with college roommate vengeance plans.
7.8k words
4.58
221.4k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers

"That's it!" Connor cried as he threw open the door to our dorm room. "I've had enough of that asshole!"

I didn't bother asking who he meant. I knew. Carlos was the pledge master in Connor's new fraternity. He also happened to be a sadistic bastard. He took great pleasure in making the lives of his pledges a living hell, particularly Connor for some reason. I was thankful that my own pledge master wasn't half as bad.

"What did he do this time?" I asked.

"You don't want to know!" he snapped, pulling off his clothes. It was right about then that the stench hit me.

"He didn't!" I cried. Connor didn't bother to reply. He put on his robe, grabbed his towel and left, carrying his clothes in a bag. He was obviously headed for a shower and the laundry room, or possibly the dumpster. The clothes certainly smelled bad enough to throw away. Connor did look at me briefly as he left. I never saw someone look so angry or embarrassed in my life. I decided to give him time before talking to him again.

That night Connor came home early, which was odd for a Thursday night. It was normally one of Carlos's favorite nights to torture the pledges. It didn't take me long to notice Connor's black eye.

"That's new," I said, waiting for an explanation.

"And well worth it!" Conner replied. He was grinning ear to ear.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I asked.

"I quit the fraternity," he replied, surprising me despite the amount of abuse he'd taken. I could understand Connor's decision, but it was a shame nonetheless. He liked the fraternity and would have fit in well if it weren't for Carlos.

I almost asked Connor what the final straw ended up being. It had to be something big to make him walk out, but I quickly decided to skip the question. Connor made his decision and didn't need to explain it to me. He would talk about it later if he wanted to. The best thing I could do for him was to be supportive.

"Good for you!" I smiled. "Now you can forget that prick Carlos."

"Oh, it gets better than that!" he grinned. "Right after I quit, I leveled him!"

"Is that how you got the black eye?" I asked.

"Yes and no," he replied. "That was a gift from one of the other brothers as they pulled me off of Carlos."

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked in real concern.

"Not really," he shrugged. "The other pledges hustled me out of the house before most of the brothers could react."

"What are you going to tell your father?" I asked. Connor shrugged and lost his smile.

"The truth, I guess," he finally said. "Maybe this time he'll listen."

I doubted it, but I kept silent on the issue. There was no point in ruining his night by staying focused on his father. The man was a founding father of this chapter of the fraternity. He would not be happy, but there was plenty of time later to deal with that. Right now Connor was in a good mood, possibly for the first time in months. It was time to celebrate.

"Feel like a food run?" I asked.

"Yes!" Conner grinned. It was something we used to do all the time when we first started school. "Who has wheels these days?"

"I'm not sure," I shrugged, "Barry's car is in the shop and Tyler's father took his away from him after all those parking tickets."

"And Tina's turned into a real bitch since she joined that sorority," Connor frowned. That wasn't quite true. Tina was still nice enough to me. She just wasn't ready to forgive Connor for sleeping with her roommate and then dumping her.

"Let's go," I said. "I'm sure we'll find someone. We always do." We grabbed jackets and left our room.

We left our dorm throwing names at each other trying to come with a one that had a car and would be willing to drive us on a food run. I was struggling to think of another one who fit that category when Connor grinned and interrupted me.

"I know just the person!" he interjected excitedly. He was smiling again, only this time it was kind of an evil grin.

"What are you planning?" I asked carefully.

"Nothing," he shrugged. "Just visiting a friend."

He led me across campus, letting the anticipation build. He made a quick phone call. I was curious about who he was calling, but Connor grinned at me and made sure I couldn't hear his conversation. It was brief.

"Any problems?" I asked, trying to get more information out of him.

"No, it's all falling into place nicely," he replied. I wondered what 'it' was, but knew better then to ask when Connor was in this mood.

It was actually a bit anticlimactic when we arrived at our friend Allen's room. The poor guy was pre-med and normally looked bug eyed from studying so much. There was no way Connor was going to get him to make a food run in the middle of the week. Of course, that wouldn't stop him from trying.

"Let's go," Connor began without preamble. "We need a ride and you're it."

"I can't," Allen frowned. "I've got a quiz in chemistry tomorrow."

"On stuff I'm sure you already know frontward and backward," Connor retorted. He was probably correct. Allen wasn't the type to leave studying to the last minute.

"No, not tonight," Allen insisted. "Come by tomorrow night and we can go to a diner or something."

"Okay," Connor replied, but I could tell from his tone that he wasn't done. "My friend Beth is going to be a little disappointed. She's been complaining about biology and I told her I had the perfect tutor for her."

"Beth?" Allen asked, looking more than a little interested.

"Yes," Connor said, winking at me. I shook my head. I had to give Connor credit. He was a real pro at finding a person's weakness. Although to be fair, women were pretty much the Achilles' heel of all college guys.

"Do I know her?" Allen asked.

"Sure. She was the tall redhead that came and visited for Halloween."

"The one dressed as a succubus?" Allen asked, swallowing almost auditable.

"That's her!" Connor grinned. "She goes to Brinson, the all girls school a couple towns over."

"Oh, I guess I could take a break from studying if it's to help one of your friends," Allen said quickly as he went back into his room and grabbed his coat and keys.

"What have you got planned?" I asked Connor as we waited. I knew it was a waste of time to ask, but he had more than a simple visit to Beth in mind and my curiosity was peaked.

"You'll see," was his only reply.

Brinson was actually closer than I thought. We had to sign in at Beth's dorm and wait for her to come down and get us. Thankfully, we didn't have to wait long. Beth was smiling when she arrived. We all said quick greetings and then made our way up to Beth's room.

"Nice eye," she said to Connor, who just shrugged. He didn't want to talk about it. Allen had asked about the black eye during the ride over and received the same silence. Beth shrugged when she realized he wasn't going to explain and turned to Allen.

"Thanks for agreeing to help me in biology," she said to him as we walked down the hall.

"No problem," he replied.

I looked back and forth between them. There was an attraction there. I could feel it. Beth was a nice girl, but a bit of a slut. I knew for a fact that Connor stopped by every so often for a little fun. I doubted Allen knew what he was in for, but it would probably do him some good.

"We'll see you two later," Connor said as we neared her room.

"Where are you off to?" Beth asked before I could.

"Just thought we'd stop by and visit Sandra," he replied. The name sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"You and your fraternity!" Beth sighed loudly. "Does Carlos have you on another mission?"

"Something like that," Connor grinned. I suddenly remembered who Sandra was and shook my head. I waited until we were alone before confronting him.

"Why are we going to Carlos's girlfriend's room?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, for a lot of reasons," Connor answered cryptically, but then explained. "For instance, did you know that Carlos's little sister Maria has a three day weekend and decided to come up and visit her brother? She does that a lot these days."

"He's very protective of her. Carlos makes her stay with Sandra while she's here and refuses to let her visit the fraternity. I bet it's because she's hot!"

"You wouldn't!" I snapped, but Connor grinned silently in response. I wasn't sure I liked what he was planning. "Just keep in mind that this Maria is not her brother. She might actually be okay."

"I'll believe that when I see it!" he snorted and I shook my head.

Connor and I were good friends. He was the type of guy you wanted at your back if you ever got into trouble. You could trust him to stand his ground. The only problem with him was that he seemed to think that women were a different species. He would say anything to get a woman to sleep with him. I liked to get laid just as much as the next guy, but I had limits on what I'd say or do in order for it to happen. Connor didn't.

"Here we are." His words interrupted my thoughts. I frowned as Connor knocked on the door of what I assumed to be Sandra's room. I did not have a good feeling about this.

We waited and I momentarily had hopes that no one would answer, but then the door opened to reveal a rather attractive blond wearing a robe. She was using one hand to hold it closed. She was average height, with a nice shape and I expected an even nicer smile, although she wasn't smiling now.

"Connor!" she cried. "What brings you here?"

"We were visiting my friend Beth and I thought it would be nice to stop by and say hello," he replied smoothly. Sandra froze for a moment. She didn't seem happy that we decided to visit.

"We're about ready to turn in," Sandra said, obviously hoping Connor would take the hint, but he just continued to smile at her. She sighed and stepped aside. "Since you're here you might as well come in and meet Carlos's sister."

The short brunette standing beside the bed was already in her pajamas. I watched as Connor's smile grew. He was right. Carlos's little sister was hot! She had large breasts that were pretty obvious through her nightshirt. She also had beautiful, thick dark hair. She smiled nervously, but even that was sexy in its way. If I wasn't sure that she was Connor's target, I might have made a play for her myself.

Connor and Sandra did the introductions. I only half listened. There was something odd going on here and I was determined to figure it out. I looked around the room. There was an open bottle of wine that was almost empty and two glasses. No big deal there.

The rest of the room seemed pretty normal except for the bed. It looked like mine typically did when I faked making it. The comforter was thrown over everything to make it look good. I shrugged to myself. Maybe Sandra was as much of a slob as me. Or maybe she just hated making beds.

My attention turned to the ladies once more. I couldn't tell for sure if they were drunk from the wine, but I thought so. Certainly they seemed disheveled and were acting somewhat uncomfortable with our visit.

"I hope we aren't interrupting anything?" I found myself asking once the introductions were done.

"No, nothing," Sandra said quickly. "Why don't you two step out into the hall and we'll get dressed. Maybe we can go to the lounge and catch a good movie." Maria looked away, almost as if she were embarrassed.

"I thought you guys were about ready to turn in?" Connor asked, obviously not wanting to leave the room. I could almost hear his thought process. The chances of getting lucky would decrease considerably if we ended up going to the lounge. "Why not open another bottle of wine and we'll sit and talk?"

"Maybe later," Sandra replied. I frowned. She most definitely wanted us out of her room. "We'll meet you at the lounge."

"Wait a minute," I said in an offhand manner, surprising the others. It was rude of me, but I was so close to figure out what was bothering me. I hated mysteries. I looked at the bed once more and then the ladies. Sandra seemed nervous while Maria still refused to look at me. I moved deeper into the room and suddenly a got a whiff of something very intoxicating. Everything fell into place after that.

"I'd know that smell anywhere!"

"What smell?" Sandra snapped. I saw Connor breath in and frown from the corner of my eye. He'd figure it out in a minute.

"The smell that tells me that you and Maria were having some fun before we interrupted," I said, reaching down and pulling the cover from the bed. There was one rather large damp spot on the bed and quite a few small ones. It there was any doubt about what was going on before we arrived, the small phallic shaped vibrator lying in the middle of the wet spot ended it immediately.

"Holy shit!" Connor laughed. "I thought you meant they were smoking pot or something, but this is so much better!"

"Please don't tell Carlos!" Maria cried. "He'll kill me!"

"You?" Sandra asked nervously. "Do you have any idea what he'd do to me? He'll blame me despite the fact that you're the one who started it!"

"Alright Maria!" Connor cried, still laughing.

"Why don't we all calm down and talk," I said, for the first time wondering if my discovery might not have been better to keep to myself. The ladies were obviously upset, but I couldn't tell how much of it was real concern versus simple embarrassment. The funny part was that if they hadn't acted so oddly I might not have realized what they were doing before we arrived.

My main concern now was Connor. I knew where his mind was going with this. He'd be pissed, but I had to at least try and stop him.

"Please don't tell Carlos!" Maria cried one last time. "I'll do anything!"

'Oh fuck!' I thought to myself. 'She's not making this any easier.'

"How about you?" Connor asked Sandra. The two women exchanged an odd glance that I couldn't decipher. Sandra hesitated a moment longer before nodding in agreement. Connor reached for Carlos's little sister. There was no doubt what he wanted.

"Connor," I said stepping between him and Maria. "This is wrong." He frowned.

"You can leave if it bother's you so much," he replied tersely.

"I am leaving," I said. "But you're coming with me."

"You're kidding, right?" he asked sarcastically.

"No, I'm not," I replied with a sigh. "You can't blackmail them into this! It's unethical."

"Look at them!" he snapped. "You were the one who guessed what they were doing only a few minutes ago. Can't you just picture it? You can't possibly expect me to pass up on a chance like this!"

I sighed to myself. I didn't want to lose Connor as a friend, but I wasn't going to let him do this. Yet, just before I spoke again I glanced over at Sandra and Maria. They were both looking back at me. There was something in their eyes, but it wasn't the thanks I expected for sticking up for them. Frankly, they looked disappointed.

It suddenly hit me that they might be two inebriated, horny girls looking for an excuse to have a wild night. Blackmail would certainly fulfill that reason. Yet, as tempting as it was to give in, I wasn't sure if I was reading their expressions correctly.


"I need a drink," I sighed.

"What you need is to get laid!" Connor smiled.

"Maybe," I said. "But I won't rape..."

"Who said anything about rape?" he asked, losing his smile. "Can't you just relax and go with it?" It was so tempting!

"Ladies, the odds are that Carlos wouldn't believe Connor if he told him what you were doing before, especially not if I deny it," I said. "They aren't exactly on good terms these days."

"We're not willing to take that chance," Carlos's girlfriend Sandra said and then surprised me by dropping her robe to the floor. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her body was even better that I expected. My eyebrows raised in appreciation. They weren't the only part of my anatomy to jump.

"No, we're not," Maria added with a sexy smile as she pulled the top of her pajamas off. Her large breasts tumbled free. Connor looked at me and grinned. All I could do was shrug as I watched the bottoms of her pajamas hit the floor as well. Connor laughed and lifted Carlos's little sister in his arms, carrying Maria to the bed. Sandra smiled and moved toward me.

"Tonight, I'm yours," Sandra said softly as she stood only inches away.

"You don't have to do this," I said, but my hands seemed to move of their own accord. Sandra smiled as I cupped both of her breasts. They weren't as big as Maria's, but they were still a handful.

"Of course I do," she replied sexily. "After all, you guys are blackmailing us." I looked into her eyes and saw laughter there. "In fact, since you're in control, I'll do what ever you want."

I nodded to myself. Considering that Sandra was Carlos's girlfriend and he was a domineering asshole, it made sense that she would like to be controlled. I felt an odd thrill at her offer.

"You're right," I said. "After all, you don't want Carlos knowing what a horny bitch you are."

"Exactly!"

That was all the confirmation I needed. I pulled Sandra to me and kissed her. Her hands fell to the lump in my jeans and unzipped my pants. She had my cock out in moments. Sandra fell to her knees and helped me remove my pants. She took my cock into her hand and started stroking it slowly without any prompting.

"This is going to be fun!" she smiled lustfully. "You're bigger than Carlos by quite a bit." I reached out with one hand and grabbed her head. Sandra continued to smile. She knew what I wanted.

"Oh, yeah! That's it!" I groaned as she took my cock into her mouth. I held her head in place and slowly started moving my hips. It felt amazing!

I took a moment to glance over at Connor and Maria. They weren't wasting any time either. Connor was naked and lying on his back while Maria had her large breasts wrapped around his cock. She was moving them up and down the length of his cock.

"Come on baby!" she was saying. "You know you want to cum on my big tits!"

"You got that right!" Connor moaned. It didn't look like he was close to cumming yet, but he was obviously enjoying himself. Just then I felt Sandra's tongue drift down to my balls. I groaned and turned my attention back to her.

"That feels so good!" I said with a smile as I looked down into her eyes. She winked and I laughed briefly. Sandra stroked my cock as she took one of my balls into her mouth. She had a very talented tongue!

Connor moaned loudly and distracted me. I looked at him and Maria again and saw that they were still in the same position, only Connor looked a lot closer to cumming now. I also noticed Maria's ass. It was a little large, but very enticing.

I suddenly pictured it sticking up in the air with Sandra licking her from behind. Despite the fact that I was enjoying what Sandra was doing to me, I wanted what I pictured to become a reality. I reached down and pulled Sandra up. She looked surprised.

"I want to watch you pleasure Maria," I said. Sandra smiled and moved to the bed without further prompting. She lifted Maria's hips exposing her pussy. I felt my mouth water. Carlos's little sister had a great ass! It was one of my weaknesses.

"You want another taste of my ass?" Maria said, taking a moment to glance back and smile.

"Not just your ass," Sandra replied and then buried her face between Maria's legs. She used one hand to slip two fingers into Maria's pussy. Her tongue darted around her fingers and all over Maria's pussy. Occasionally, it even found the Spanish girl's other entrance.

"Oh wow!" I said in surprise. I wanted to watch Sandra make Maria cum by licking her pussy. I hadn't expected to see her thrusting her tongue in down there! "You really are up for anything tonight!" In answer, Sandra swayed her hips, letting me know what she wanted.

I got behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. Sandra had soft, blond down-like hair between her legs, although it was dark with moisture now. She was already wet and it wasn't long before the head of my dick was covered in her juices. I pushed into her pussy slowly.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers