Night Prowler

Story Info
Do you really give a shit anyway?
1.6k words
3.52
57.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18-year-old Nicole couldn't get to sleep. It had never been easy for her to fall asleep, but tonight was different. Her eyes were wide with fear. Her body was curled up in a ball beneath her blankets. Outside, she knew, something lingered.

Nicole heard the footsteps. She also heard menacingly human noises right outside her bedroom window. She tried to calm herself. She reminded herself that her parents slept in the room right next door, and that her father would quell any intruder. Not only that, but her room was at the front of the house. The noises could easily be some rowdy teens out, on their way home in a drunken stupor. Yes, that had to be it. While these thoughts went unconvincingly through her mind, the noises stopped.

As the newly found silence took over and soothed Nicole, she relaxed and began to drift off. Until she heard the other noise. This noise sounded a lot more distinct and disorienting. It sounded as if the screen on her window was being sliced away. Once again, Nicole's baby blue eyes went wide with terror. For fifteen minutes she held her sheets tight, tears almost dripping out of her eyes, as the noise ravaged her mind. Finally though, the noises stopped and never returned. About half an hour after the disturbing sounds subsided, she fell asleep.

"Nicole, wake up!"

Nicole groggily opened her eyes and got out of bed, her tight green nightie ruffled at the bottom. She walked over to the closed door in the same fashion that a zombie would and opened it. "What, daddy?" she hollered back. Her father was not a tall man, but he had a very muscular build. "I just want you to know that Helen and I will be going out tonight after I get off work," he told her. He then smiled. "I may stay the night at her place, too."

Nicole giggled. "Daddy, that's disgusting!"

He joined her laughter. "Well, in any case, I may not see you until tomorrow morning, so don't do anything stupid."

She gave her father the most innocent smile she could muster, making him guffaw loudly. He kissed her cheek and started outside to his car. "There's plenty of food, so you won't starve," he called back as he opened the car door. "See you tomorrow."

With that, he drove off, leaving the whole house to Nicole. She retreated to her room and slipped out of her nightie. At the ripe age of eighteen, she had very large and full breasts. Her stomach was trim and her legs long, and she had a very pretty face; long black hair, pale flesh, blue eyes. She wasn't all that popular because the kids at school stereotyped her as a "goth", but she was very attractive nonetheless.

She dressed in a short black skirt, fishnets, a black shirt and painted her fingernail black before she left the house for school. As she left, she noticed her window. The screen was gone.

School flew by rather quickly, mainly because Nicole was consumed with her missing screen. Tat meant that the noises weren't her imagination; they were real. Once school was out, she hurried home and locked every door and window in the house. Throughout most of the day, she paced up and down the living room, thinking about what to do. She had called up friends and she couldn't spend the night anywhere else. No one showed any interest in coming over. The only thing she could do was hope that it was a prank. That night, she laid on the couch in the living room, still fully clothed, blaring the darkest, heaviest music she owned. She started to fall asleep when she heard a creak that seemed to come from her bedroom, but she figured that it was probably a part of the song. Again her eyelids got heavier and heavier until she was at the brink of sleep. That was when she heard another sound. A voice.

"Wake up, Nicole."

It sounded like her dad, so she opened her eyes fully to see that it wasn't. A man that she had never seen before was standing in the hallway holding a gun. Her body went rigid with goosebumps, horror pouring through her veins. She tried to scream but no sound came out; her vocal chords were frozen with fright. He approached her slowly, an odd grin on his face. "I've always had a thing for girls like you, Nicole," he whispered hoarsely. He looked deep into the girl's beautiful eyes and saw nothing but fear. It really turned him on. Slowly he unbuttoned his pants and sat next to shivering Nicole. His hand touched her leg and slid up her skirt. He poked at her panties and directed his fingers around to her twat. Nicole wanted to cry. She couldn't even utter the word "no". Not like it would have done any good. He put the gun down and placed his other hand underneath her shirt. He caressed her breasts and moved his head closer to her face. He then licked Nicole's face, much to her disgust. She felt as though she couldn't take it, that she just wanted him to kill her first, or at least render her unconscious. He wouldn't, though. He wanted to feel her move beneath him. Nicole stopped fighting back and the tears began streaming down her face. He pulled her skirt up to her stomach and took her shirt off. He removed her panties with his teeth and licked Nicole's leg all the way back up. Despite the humiliation and fear, she was starting to get hot. When the stranger's face dove into her cunt, She closed her eyes as an until now unknown desire took over her body.

Nicole dug her nails into the couch cushions as the man's tongue explored her pussy. "Uhn...p-please...st-top..."

He looked up at her. I know you want this," he rasped. "You say no, but you're wet like a whore."

She let a gasp out as the feelings burning in her loins expanded throughout her entire body.

"Oh god..."

His tongue twirled and circled around her clit. Nicole felt so strange. She couldn't believe the arousal she was experiencing. The blood rushed to her face, making her cheeks bright red. Suddenly she felt ubiquitous explosions inside her. They branched throughout her entire body, and she opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She was cumming. She felt so good in a situation that she'd learned to be bad. Nicole felt like a whore, but she couldn't deny it. Her unintelligible gasps brought a smile to the man's face as he licked his way up to her neck. "See?" he told her smugly. "You want it bad, and you want me to give it to you."

Finally Nicole gave in. "Yes," she breathed. "Give it to me..."

The man grabbed her legs and pulled her tight little body to his crotch. He pulled out hs throbbing cock and shoved it into her wet twat. "Mmm, you're tight, Nicole."

She writhed beneath him, feeling so hot. 'God', she thought, 'he's stuffing me with that big fat dick....it feels so good..mmmmm.'

She wasn't allowing her inhibitions to be known to him, though. He pumped into her harder and harder, savoring every bit of what he was doing to her. "Mmm, you like that, Nicole, you slut," he muttered into her ear. "You like this. You want me to cum inside your hot little cunt, don't you?"

She acted repulsed, but secretly she was getting really horny. 'Yeah, cum in me' she thought. 'My pussy is tingling...I can't stand it...it's so hot..'

Soon she started bucking back into him, needing more. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fill me up with your fat fucking cock! Cum inside me! Fuck me hard!! Oh god!"

Nicole was losing it. All the sexual build up led to this; nothing precious with anyone she cared for, but in a rape. The guy had a big dick and that was all she needed. She tied herself to him wih her legs and arms as they bucked into each other. "Fuck me!" she cried. She began grinding her hips in a circular motion into him. Her sudden burst of desire got the rapist close to cumming. "Oooh, good girl," he told her. "Good, good girl. You like getting fucked fast and hard, don't you? Mmm, you want me to make you cum? Huh, you little slut?"

"Oh god yes, do it to me, fuck me!"

He was more than happy to oblige as he fucked her as hard as could. "Ahhh, take it, bitch!" he yelled. Right after he said this, he started to cum. "Oh, I'm cumming right in you, you fucking little bitch."
Hearing him talk like that got her even hotter, and she started cumming again. The orgasm peaked, subsided, peaked and subsided relentlessly. She spasmed in the rapist's arms and started kissing him hotly. "God, I'm cumming, fuck me baby, ooooh, you feel so hot, uunnnnhh!!!"

The man finished emptying his load inside her as her grip on him tightened. "You're a good fuck, Nicole," he said as he pulled out of her. She looked up at him with a lust she never thought she'd feel again twenty minutes ago. "When can we do this again?" she asked. The man was bewildered. "What?"

She nodded at him. "I want to do that again. When can we?"

He couldn't believe it. This had never happened to him before. "Well, uh,..are you sure you want that?"

Nicole looked dreamily into his eyes. "I want you. I want to know you. I mean, you're my first. I should know."

He couldn't believe his ears. It was bullshit! He'd just violated an innocent girl against her will, and now she was in love with him. What the fuck?! "Uh, let's sleep on it," he said, still rather stunned.

"Okay," she said, falling asleep in a very shocked rapist's arms. Eventually he also fell asleep. What happened when they woke up? Who cares?