Nightfall

Story Info
The adventures of a prostitute, or is it?
1.7k words
4
37.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mushrom
Mushrom
15 Followers

(Or: This is how O. Henry would write erotica)

* * * * *

It was almost dark outside. It was time for me to go to work. I took a quick shower, shaved my legs and armpits, then changed into my street clothes. Tonight, it was a knee length red dress, and matching blouse. As was my habit, I wore nothing underneath either.

I drove to the Starlight Motel, and checked into my usual room. Mark and I had an understanding, and it had worked for both of us for almost a year. He was a widower, his wife having died 5 years before. Making sure nobody else was around, I moved to the other side of the counter, and fell to my knees.

I open Mark's pants, and extracted his cock. Other than my occasional boyfriends, Mark is the only man I have sex with without a condom. I opened my mouth, and proceeded to give him head. Mark ran his fingers through my hair as I did so, gently caressing and massaging my scalp as he did so. Within 3 minutes, he gave me warning of his orgasm. I moved back until only the head was in my mouth, and proceeded to jack him off. He gasped, and came into my mouth. I swallowed all that he gave me, knowing that this would be the only taste for me that night. The rest of the men's offerings would be into rubbers, not me.

I checked out the room, placing an extra box of rubbers in the bedside table. I made sure my wallet was in the car, and locked up. Once again, I was grateful for the invention of Keyless entry. I had my fake ID in my purse, so in case of arrest, this would not affect my private life. I then walked out to the Road.

San Fernando Road was busy tonight. As usual, there were 5 other girls working the street. I saw 3 that I recognized on my way in, and knew that I could expect a busy night. It was the first weekend of the month, and the Welfare bums would be out, spending their money while they had it.

Within 5 minutes, I had my first customer. After haggling for a few minutes, we settled on $20 for a fast blowjob in his car. We went to a quiet street, pulled over, and exchanged the money. I then unzipped him, rolled on a rubber, and started sucking. His cock was small, only 5" or so, and only as thick as 4 of my fingers. He ran his fingers through my hair as I sucked, and shot off in less than 5 minutes. He thanked me, and drove off as I walked back to the Road.

The next 2 customers were much the same way. I made a total of $80 for 3 blowjobs. Finally, the fourth customer wanted a little more action. We settled on $100, and headed back to my room. He gave me an extra $20, and I entered the lobby to "arrange for a room." I waited 3 minutes, then exited. The extra $20 was always welcome.

We entered the room, and I lit a candle. He understood that I would be the one to do the work, and he was not to touch me otherwise. This put some men off, but he seemed to understand. He looked vaguely familiar, so it was possible that I had done him before.

Before I allow a man to take me to the motel, I make sure that they understand that I only do it "Greek." In other words, they can only fuck me up the ass. Some get an extra charge out of that, and few refused. This was another typical case. I rolled the rubber onto him, then sucked him for a couple of minutes, to make sure he was as hard as possible. Afterwards, I lubed his rubber enclosed cock generously with KY. I then greased up my asshole, and got onto my hands and knees.

I lifted up my skirt, keeping my knees tightly together. I reached back, and pressed the head against my asshole. "Be gentle" I whispered, as he slowly slid into me. After he got all the way in me, I allowed him to grab me by my waist. He grasped me, then started pumping in and out of me. After he started pumping, I recognized him. He did me the month before. I remembered this, because he started talking dirty, and wanting me to do the same.

I moaned to him how good he felt, and how big he felt inside me. I then told him how I thought he was going to make me cum, and faked an orgasm right after he had his. He thanked me, and left me an extra $20 for my services. $220 was not bad for how early the evening was.

The next guy was a weirdo, but he was good for $25. We sat in his car, and he masturbated as he watched me masturbate through my skirt. Once again, I faked an orgasm, just as he splashed sperm all over his hand. He thanked me, and I looked for another customer.

I was walking East when a cop pulled up next to me. He gave me the normal rundown, checking my ID (it was real, just a fake name). I told him that I was staying at the motel, and that I had walked to the taco restaurant to get a snack before going to bed. He let me go, but said that he would keep an eye on me. I returned to my room, relaxing for 90 minutes. I knew that his shift was almost over, and that I would have an hour with no cops, before his relief showed up in this area.

I took a quick shower, washing my asshole and applying some baby oil to relieve the soreness. The John that sodomized me did have a fat cock, and it left me a little sore. After getting dressed and re-applying my makeup, I was ready to return to the street.

My next customer was fairly strait forward, but only wanted a straight fuck. I called over Julie, another girl I knew, and he left with her. I had worked with Julie before. We had even gotten it on a few times. The look she gave me before they left said that she wanted to do it again. I have no aversion to pussy, but cock is my first love. I whispered to her that I would be in my regular room tonight.

The next customer settled for a $30 blowjob. He was attractive, and young. He could not have been older than 18, and seemed more like 16 or 17. I got a thrill, knowing that this might be his first blowjob. He had the type of cock I live to suck on. Average length and fat. I gave him an extra treat, gently kneading and cupping has balls as I did so. I took my time, bringing him to the edge 3 times, them backing off. As he was getting close the fourth time, he started begging me to continue. I was ready for it, and did not let off this time. With a loud moan, he shot his load, filling the condom.

I kept him in my mouth, which is normal for me. I enjoy sucking cocks, and normally keep them there until they are about half soft. This one surprised me though, and stayed hard. Marveling the strength of youth, I decided to give him his moneys worth. I continued to suck him, this time going for speed. In 5 minutes, he shot off another load. There was so much cum in the condom, that some was actually leaking out the bottom of it. I left the car, and decided to call it a night. $275 was pretty good for an evenings work.

I was almost to the motel when another car pulled up. The man was familiar, so I climbed in. We had settled on $25 for a blowjob. I actually felt panic when I then recognized him. He was the cop that had questioned me earlier. He must have seen the look on my face, but told me to relax. He was off-duty, and simply wanted a little fun himself. He pulled off into a side street, and unzipped his pants. I slipped the rubber over him, and went to work. I sucked him like a vacuum cleaner, and had him shooting in minutes. He thanked me, and even drove me back to my motel when I asked. We even made an arrangement, a complimentary blowjob each week, in exchange for his not busting me.

I had just settled into my room for the night, when there was a knock on the door. I saw that it was Julie, and let her into the room. We quickly stripped, kissing the entire time. Julie is as careful as I am, and I never have a worry about safe sex with her. Both of us only take on customers who wear condoms. No aids, herpes, or VD for either one of us!

Soon I was sucking on her titties, while I felt her up. She was doing the same to me. I laid her on the bed, and dug into her pussy. For a whore, she had an amazingly tight cunt. I sucked her clit, and fingered her pussy until she was soaking my face. She moved us around, and got us into a 69. She was using her mouth like no other woman I have ever been with. She was so good at using her mouth and tongue, I could have sworn that she was one of my past boyfriends.

I was getting close to orgasm, and let her know. I brought her off, then rolled her onto her back. I turned around, kissing her deeply. I sensed she was ready for the conclusion of our sex act. She was begging me to make her cum. I pulled back slightly, and thrust my hard cock into her cunt. I fucked her vigorously for almost 4 minutes, and she clawed my back the entire time. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, I came in her tight pussy, filling her with my cum.

Right before she fell asleep, she mentioned that we might try working together. She murmured that she would like to get it on with me and another guy, then fell asleep.

Mushrom
Mushrom
15 Followers