Nighttime Fun, Daytime Decisions

Story Info
Annie must chose between a sexy fling and her ex.
9.1k words
3.85
10.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

It was lust at first sight. They knew that they had to get to know each other. Ron was a young and good looking man. He had short black hair that was shaved closely to his head. His face was still that of a young boy but he had light stubble from the sides of his face down to his chin. He was wearing a red button up shirt and tan pants. Automatically the pants began to rise when he got a look at Annie.

Annie and her friend were dirty dancing in the middle of the floor. Annie would shimmy down her friend's leg and as she would come back up she would lift the dress up just to the point where her friend's thigh was showing. Annie herself was wearing a dark blue dancing dress that Ron was imagining taking off of her slowly. The way the dress was designed was to accommodate the ladies with the smaller and firmer breasts for there was no way to wear a bra with it. The back was completely open and the front hung down in such a low v that no bra would help.

Ron could feel his heart start to pound as he gazed upon the college beauty that would occasionally stare at him then turn around proudly making sure that Ron was the one chasing her. His cock was getting harder with every second he spent feasting his eyes on the two women. He tried to hide the fact of this so that he would be able to approach the strange woman without scaring her away completely.

Ron slowly made his way over. He started dancing with different women all the while keeping his eyes on the girls to make sure they hadn't left before he could make his move. When he danced with the other women he made sure to keep his distance as not to reveal his throbbing erection.

Annie looked over with a grin then turned to her friend making sure her back was to Ron. He smiled at the challenge she was offering or rather the game she was playing. She wasn't going to show that she cared about the man that was only a couple feet away from her still undressing her with his eyes. While her back was to him Ron pulled Annie closer and started grinding on her ass. She smiled as she felt the erection in his pants. When she turned around she was quick to place her hands on the raised part of his pants. While she did this he felt up her dress feeling over her thigh and running his hands across her ass.

Ron started to kiss down Annie's neck. "Do you want to get out of here?"

Without saying anything in response Annie started for the door giving her friend a quick smile. The two made their way out to the parking lot where Annie brought Ron to her car. They began to kiss. Ron slowly worked his tongue into Annie's mouth and felt down her dress cupping her breasts and reaching under the dress to feel the silky front of her thongs. He smiled and felt as his cock was now rubbing against the zipper of his pants. Ron knew that he couldn't let himself get too carried away in the parking lot so he, with a frustrated shove got Annie in the car, she handed the keys over and he drove as fast as he could to his house. He and Annie were barely able to get through the front door before they were back to passionately kissing and racing their hands over each others bodies.

Ron pushed the spaghetti straps of Annie's dress down and slipped the top down until it was bundled around her hips and her bare breasts were glistening with a thin layer of sweat. He kissed down her neck and came across one of the hard and protruding nipples. He ran his large and rugged hands across her smooth firm breasts. He took one of the breasts in his hand and suckled on it every so often licking her nipples in a swift motion then gave them a light nibble.

Annie could barely contain herself and she let out a loud long sigh of approval. She had her hand rubbing the outside of Ron's pants tracing her hand along the shaft of his erection. She unzipped the pants and pulled the dick out of its now moist confines. It popped out with pre-cum juices covering the tip and racing down a bit of the shaft. Annie had no problem tearing herself away from Ron's caresses of her breasts and his suckling to get on her knees and put the rock hard dick in her mouth. She grasped the bottom of the nine inch dick with her hand and moved it up and down as she sucked. Whatever was not being touched by her mouth was accommodated by her hands.

Ron let out his own sighs of satisfaction as he grasped Annie's hair as he couldn't control himself. Without warning he shot a large amount of cum into her mouth that she without hesitation swallowed. She wiped the remaining stuff off her mouth and looked up to Ron. Both of them were smiling and Ron helped Annie to her feet. He pulled her close and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth then an even quicker nibble on the neck. The two went to the bedroom where Ron put on his favorite porn movie. He knew that this would get him hard quicker and he would be able to do more in the night.

As the movie played Annie seemed to be more intent on the video than Ron was. It was about a female school professor keeping a student couple after school where she seduces the girl first and then has the guy join in later. Annie watched with wide eyes and an increasingly wet pussy. She turned to Ron as she sat on the bed. He pushed her down and spread her legs wide. Annie put her legs up on his shoulders as he began to slowly lick her clitoris. She flinched every time he licked her and almost immediately came when he began to suck and rapidly flick his tongue on the sensitive clit.

Annie switched from watching the movie to staring down at Ron and running her fingers over his head. She felt an intense orgasm coming on and she quickly pushed back Ron's head. When he saw the wild look in her eye he knew what she wanted him to do. He took his dick which was again rock hard and ran it across the wet pussy before sticking it in between the two lips and forcefully shoving it down into her. Annie let out a delighted scream and sat up to kiss Ron as he rapidly jerked his cock in and out of her. As they kissed Annie wrapped her hands around Ron's back and pulled him down on top of her.

Ron's movement kept shifting from a fast and passionate pace to a slow and very sensual one. He barely let his eyes shift anywhere away from Annie's body and she kept her eyes focused on him until she would be flipped over and done doggy style.

After minutes that seemed to stand still Ron pulled his hard dick out of Annie's vagina and lay back on the bed. He put his hands behind his head as Annie finished off the night with a quick blow job. He came just seconds after she started to suck him and she pulled her face away with a smile.

Ron pulled the blanket over him to hide his sweaty body and flaccid dick. Annie started for the bathroom where she jumped in the shower. Ron heard the water running and got up. He peaked through a small crack as he saw Annie looked around for utensils that didn't seem to be in the tub.

"Towels are in the cupboard and shampoo and conditioner are on the top shelf."

"Thank you. You wouldn't want to join me would you?"

"No I am really tired. I think I am going to go to bed. Just sleep with me when you get out."

"Okay."

Annie took her shower letting the water run through her hair. She took the soap and wiped it onto a washcloth which she began wiping the cloth across her body slowly. She spent more time on her breasts and pussy stopping every so often at her clit. She tried to hide her moans of satisfaction but one squeaked out and Ron was quick into the bathroom.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh...yes." Annie blushed as she saw Ron's shadow moving to pull the curtain aside. He still wasn't dressed which Annie could see from the shadow as he turned sideways. He stared at Annie's body which was halfway lathered with soap. He smiled as he climbed in the shower with her. He moved her hair off her shoulder and kissed her neck. He pressed his fit wet body against hers and ran his hand over her body stopping exactly where she had been going with her own hands.

The shower consisted of just that. The water ran over them while Ron brought Annie to yet another climax and the shower washed it away. It was enough to make the both of them tired enough to fall into bed and automatically drift off to sleep instantly after hitting the bed.

Ron was half expecting to wake up the following morning to the spot on the bed beside him to be empty. He never thought that the woman he had sexed the night before would be there when he woke up to let him see her when she revealed her "night after" look. Her hair had done an unnatural wave from the pillow pushing it as she moved in her sleep.

Ron couldn't help himself but still be attracted. He didn't know what was so appealing about this woman with the messed up hair, no makeup and a wrinkled dress from the night before. This woman was something special though for only a few women could pull off this "fresh out of bed" look. Ron stared for a moment simply marveling at the woman in front of him. He could feel a smile come across his face and a tent forming in his pants. He looked down and that's where Annie also turned her attention to as she gazed at Ron wearing his boxers and nothing else. His body was nice and fit and the tent in his pants was only getting harder with every second they waited.

"Morning." Annie said as she walked over and ran her hand over his dick. She smiled and began putting a little more force into her strokes until she eventually took it out completely and started to move her hand up and down on it while it was wrapped around. Ron moaned and pushed his hips out more. Annie pulled her hair back and Ron grabbed a hold of it as Annie started to bob her head up and down on the hard shaft. He would use the hair as his tool to control her with. At points he would let her just do her own things but when he wanted a little more effect he would push on Annie's head until his dick was touching the back of her throat. She would give a bit of a coughing gag and Ron would relent on his actions.

Annie's hair became more messed up after Ron had finally exploded a huge load of cum into her mouth. His cock was starting to turn soft again but Annie was dripping wet.

"Get on the couch." Ron ordered with a smile. He started by spreading her legs and feeling around her lips and then getting deep into her vagina with his fingers. Next he moved to kissing the insides of her leg and lightly licking the areas he had drawn as an invisible path with his fingers.

That morning as the two stayed heated in all types of lust and ecstasy they had completely forgotten about any other obligations that they had made to the other people in their lives. They were just finishing up another shower when the phone rang. Ron walked over to answer it while Annie just sat on his bed waiting for her dress to come out of the washing machine. She was wrapped in a towel that barely came around her fully. It reached down just about six inches below her waist and she had to hold it on the side to make sure it didn't fall off as she waited.

"Fuck!" Ron exclaimed as he hung up the phone.

"What?"

"I was supposed to have the day off but now my boss wants me to come in for two."

"That's like an hour and a half from now."

"Yeah and I still have to pick my car up."

"Well here let me take you. I should probably get going to."

"Why do you have another hot date to attend?"

"Not as hot as this one but," Annie paused as she looked to see Ron's face. He had a very slick smile and his eye brows were brought down in a fake scold. "Actually I have to pick my daughter up from her fathers."

There was a bit of an awkward silence in the room before Ron said "Oh you have a daughter?"

"Yeah I know it's a sort of deal breaker with a lot of guys and that's why I didn't bring it up last night. Are you mad- actually you know what don't answer that I will just take the fact of if you call or not as my answer."

Annie drove Ron to the bar then went to the grocery store parking lot where she normally picked up her daughter. Her ex had not yet arrived and she took this opportunity to pull out a cigarette which she so badly needed at this moment.

Annie looked around and when she saw a beat up old Honda she put the cigarette on the ground and smiled. Her daughter, who was now six years old, jumped out of the car and rushed over to give her mother a hug. She squeezed her mother's waist tightly then climbed in the back seat of Annie's car.

Annie watched as her ex got out of the car. He seemed to look different than usual. He wasn't wearing the glasses that he had normally and the shirt he was wearing was just a regular tee shirt not even tucked into his jeans. He was actually smiling which was also unusual.

"Hey Annie."

"Stu,"

"So how are you today?"

"Are we really making small talk? I guess I should ask you why you're so happy."

"Can't I smile once in a while?" Stu grinned.

"You know what, I'm sorry I just figured that since I was in such a bad move everyone else should be too."

"Why are you in a bad mood?"

"Listen you don't want to hear it."

"Come on tell me."

Annie led Stu a little ways away from the car. She took a deep breath. "This is really uncomfortable to be talking about with my ex but last night I went out with the girls and I went home with a guy. We had sex and it was really good sex but-"

"But what? He turned out to be married? Gay? A woman?"

"No he wasn't a woman---"

"You didn't say anything about him being gay or married yet."

"Quite frankly I don't know if he is married or what not. Anyway as I was saying he and I had a great night and an awesome morning. Then when I realized that I had to pick up Destiny he got all quiet and I think the fact that I have a daughter just made him think twice about me."

"So what, just forget about him. I mean there's no way that he could have possibly compared to some of the sex we had back in the day. Remember that? How I would visit you at work and then we would sit there on your desk while I slowly," Stu got closer to Annie and put his hand on the inside of her thigh. He ran his hand up and Annie could feel a chilling sensation go through her body. She looked over her shoulder at the car and pushed Stu's hand away.

"What are you doing our daughter is right over there."

"Is that the only reason you're pushing me away?"

"Stu we just can't.... Maybe we should talk tonight."

Annie pushed away from Stu and walked to her car. She drove out of the parking lot and went home. When she got there she instructed her daughter to go to her room. Annie then locked herself in her own bedroom and threw off all of her clothes. She had become wet when Stu was feeling her up. She then lay on her bed. Wearing only her bra and underwear she started to rub over the front of her thongs. She could feel the wetness through the thin fabric and she ran her pointer finger under them and slipped it into her vagina. She rapidly slid it in and out of her before adding another finger. She then slid her wet fingers up and began rubbing her clit. She had already climaxed twice and was about to reach her third. As she masturbated Annie thought about all the times she had had with Stu while they were together and then she switched to thoughts about the night before. She was about to reach her biggest climax and as it approached she threw her head into the pillow and let out a satisfied sigh. She sat up and stared at the wall.

Annie got up and sneaked her way into the bathroom where she washed her hands. Still not dressed she made sure that she had been unseen and slipped to her bedroom.

The outfit Annie chosen was less than sexy. She had put on a pair of old grey sweat pants which had stains and holes all over them. The shirt she put on was tight and showed a bit of her stomach. However she covered this up with a baggy hooded sweatshirt.

That night while Destiny was eating dinner Annie heard her cell phone ringing in her bedroom. She glanced over at Destiny who was happily eating a chicken tender and pushing the vegetables around with her fork.

When Annie answered the phone she couldn't help but smile. She took another glance at the kitchen. She hesitated before closing the door and sitting on the bed.

"You said we could talk later."

"Yeah." Annie smiled.

"Where is she?"

"Eating her dinner."

"So you have time?"

"I would have more time if you called later tonight."

"I could call again later but I just want to talk about what happened in the parking lot. I don't know what came over me. If you were offended or didn't want me to do it than I understand. I had no right to bring up those things and—"

"Would you let me say something?"

"Sure."

"In the parking lot I wanted it just as bad as you did. I could have tackled you down in the parking lot and fucked you right there but our daughter was there. Look Stu maybe we could give this one more shot. We were young when we tried to raise Destiny the first time. Maybe that could change. We could be a real family and you and I could spend some real time together."

"You would really want to try that?"

"I guess it must have been all the talking that you were doing about our past that got me thinking. I really want to see you in that way again."

"So maybe I should come over tonight and we can discuss this a little more thoroughly."

"It's always better to do things in person instead of over the phone." Annie said sensually.

"Yes I agree very much. So how bout I see you around eleven or twelve."

"Sure."

Annie hung up the phone and went back out to the kitchen. She made herself a small plate of food and seated herself across from her daughter.

That night after Destiny went to sleep Annie slipped on clothes that were more flattering. She got on a see through black lace bra with matching thongs. Over that she put a tight pink Victoria's secret shirt that stretched to the point of being basically see-through itself. She put on the black mini skirt that she used to wear when she interned with Stu. She admired the outfit in the mirror then sat on the couch.

It was nearly one o'clock in the morning when Stu finally knocked on the door. He had barely any time to take in the outfit before Annie pulled him inside. When she released her hands Stu fell to the couch and looked up at her lustfully.

"Sorry it took so long I had to come up with a good enough excuse to tell Debbie for why I was leaving the house at midnight."

"Well maybe I should have mentioned that I have to work tomorrow and now I'm not going to get any sleep." Annie snapped

"Again I apologize but I couldn't very well tell my girlfriend that I was leaving the house to go fuck my ex. Granted it would be the truth but that's not exactly the best way to break it off with someone."

"So you are going to break up with her?" Annie's voice softened.

"You did say that you wanted to give us another chance and we can't very well do that if there's another person in the relationship. So what do you say we do what your eyes and that outfit are begging for us to do?"

Annie rushed to Stu on the couch and began passionately kissing him. He ran his hands over the backs of her legs. He got his hand under the skirt and began caressing the soft buttocks beneath it. He ran his hand up and down her back while they kissed. Annie slid her hands down and began petting the tent that formed in his pants. She felt it get harder with every stroke. She fiddled with and teased the zipper making Stu moan with anticipation. He looked up as Annie pulled away from his lips. She was smiling over the fact of how impatient Stu had become. He flung her hands away and unzipped the pants which allowed room for his hard dick to just pop right out. Annie looked down shocked. "I don't remember it being that big?"

"Maybe you weren't seeing it hard, enough."

HRose
HRose
16 Followers