Nighttime Interlude

Story Info
What would happen if...
1.2k words
4.51
137.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

It was very late as he slipped into the room. The full moon shining in through the open window cast the bed in a warm glow, illuminating the form lying there. He hesitated for a moment or two, pondering if he should do this or not. Finally he moved forward and slipped under the covers, lightly molding himself to her back, one arm across her side and gently touching her stomach. He lay there luxuriating in the feel of her against him. After several minutes, a soft voice came from her.

"Aren't you in the wrong room?" it inquired.

"No, I'm right where I want to be."

"But this is not your bed."

"I know, but my bed is so empty and lonely. I thought it would be better snuggled against a nice warm body."

"Most people wouldn't approve of a brother getting in bed with his sister."

"I know, but all I'm doing is snuggling. It's no different than a hug, lying down."

"There is that." She paused for a moment, and then continued, "So all you want is a warm body?"

"That's it. That's why I'm here. I'm not here because I think you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I've ever known."

"In that case it's okay"

They both lay there awhile, soaking up the comfort from the other. Eventually her soft voice came back.

"You really think I'm beautiful and sexy?"

"There's never been anyone to compare with you."

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from my very handsome brother."

"You're welcome."

Again there was a long silence while they lay there, each of them enjoying the security and warmth of the other one next to them.

"So, what would be different if that's why you were here?" she murmured.

"If what was why I was here?"

"If you were here because you thought I was beautiful and sexy, what would be different?"

"Oh, I'd probably be holding you differently."

"Like how."

"I'd have my hand here instead," he said, slowly moving his hand down under her t-shirt and then sliding it back up to cup her breast, squeezing gently.

"Mmmmmm."

"I might also be doing this."

Pulling her hair aside, he placed a soft kiss on her neck. Sighing, she moved her head slightly, opening up her neck for more. He spent a number of minutes caressing both of her breasts and kissing her, eventually moving up and nibbling her earlobe.

"Is that all you would do?"

"If I felt it was going well at this point, I'd turn you over to face me, taking your top off in the process."

"You mean like this?"

She sat up, took off her t-shirt and tossed it on the floor. Lying back down towards him, she looked him in the eyes.

"Yes, just like that. It would allow this to happen," he said leaning forward and tenderly kissing her on the lips. He held it for several moments.

"If you did that, I'd probably respond this way."

Reaching up and cupping the back of his head, she kissed him back, nudging his lips with her tongue. He opened his mouth to allow it entrance, flicking it with his own. When they eventually broke, he continued.

"This position also allows this to happen."

Bending down he kissed her nipples, one after the other. Kissing, licking, and sucking, he covered every inch of her breasts. While he was doing this, she gasped out.

"I suppose at the same time you'd encourage me to do something like this."

Reaching down into his shorts, she grasped his manhood.

"Yes, I'd suggest something along those lines. I'd even help the situation along a little like this."

He removed his shorts, tossing them aside.

"Yes, that would make it easier. Good idea."

They continued their ministrations on each other for a while. He grew harder and harder in her hand, yet she marveled at how it felt soft as well. When he felt he had her nipples as hard and protruding as they would get he explained the next step.

He reached in and pulled the ties to her panties. She lifted her hips to allow him to remove them. Tossing them aside, he reached back down and cupped her mound. As she sighed, he ran his fingers up and down her lips. He continued his caressing as she continued to massage him. During all this they stared into each others eyes intently. She gasped when he slipped his finger inside her.

"While this is nice," she gasped, "I presume there's more?"

"Of course. When I felt you were ready," he stated, emphasizing 'felt' with a flick of his finger, "this would be next."

Taking his hand away from her, he lifted up her top leg slightly. Scooting forward until the tip of his cock was just touching her, he paused a moment then pushed forward. Slowly but steadily he entered her. She felt warm, moist, tight, and wonderful. When he was fully imbedded, she closed her eyes and smiled. He held himself there, savoring the feel.

Soon he began a slow withdrawal. When just the very tip was still inside her, he reversed and slid back in. Moving in and out, very gradually he increased his pace. Placing his forehead against hers, he looked deep in her eyes and saw pure joy. He kissed her again tenderly. She responded with her own kisses.

He continued to enjoy his slow thrusts. When he felt it was right, he rolled her on her back, staying inside her and ending up on top. Now he began moving faster. Both of them were breathing heavily. She reached up and fondled her own breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples.

He was pounding hard now. A loud slap was heard on the bottom of each stroke. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly. He felt her getting wetter and wetter, her squeezes increasing. Her entire body tensed and she clamped down on him. He felt as if he were in a warm, soft, silky vice. Letting go of her breasts, she grabbed him in a big hug and held tight. She stayed like that for several moments.

He waited for her to relax, then began to thrust again. Slowly increasing his pace, she started thrusting back at him. He could feel himself getting close to the bursting point.

"At this point," he gasped, "I'd ask if it was necessary to pull out before I came."

"If asked," she responded huskily, "I would respond no."

With several final thrusts, he buried himself in her and let loose. Rope after rope was pumped deep inside her. They both moaned as they felt it happen.

It took several minutes for them to relax. He rolled off and lay beside her. When they were both calm, he turned on his side and pulled her to him, snuggled in to her back, just as they had started the night, and held her tightly.

"That's what would be different if I was here because you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I know."

"I see. Well, seeing as how that's taboo, it's a good thing you're only here to cuddle against a warm body."

Smiling to themselves, they both fell asleep.


----------


Again I would like to thank my editor and beta readers for their help in putting this together.

Comments are encouraged, both good and bad, but if you get abusive those comments will be deleted.

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers