Nikki Goes to a Party

Story Info
Things get a little carried away with Nikki at this Party.
2.7k words
4.14
142k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Friday I went to a party with some friends. This guy from work was throwing it at his house, and although I wasn't particularly friendly with him, I still decided to go. He invited me and a whole bunch of others from work and it sounded like a lot of people were going to be there. Also, I didn't have anything better to do that night. Hey, parties mean free alcohol, right? So where's the harm?

The party was already in full tilt when we got there. Cars were parked everywhere around the house, including on the lawn and in the driveway. The party was actually crazier than expected. There had to be about 300 people milling about both inside and outside the house, drinking, talking, dancing, whatever.

The house was much bigger than I expected. The guy throwing the party worked in the mail room, but apparently he must have come from money or his parents weren't home. The house was modern. Three stories with lots of windows and balconies. There was a pool behind the house and a pool cabana right beside it. That friggin pool cabana was bigger than my house! It seemed that there were no other houses nearby, which was probably a good thing considering the noise from the party.

There was a DJ in the corner by the pool, playing some cool music and you could see people just moving rhythmically, even if they weren't dancing. As I walked into the house and looked around, I couldn't believe how nice the place was. Everything had this shiny, clean, white feel. It was broken up with some nice artwork, some plants, and other furniture and things.

I am about 5'5, 120 lbs and have been told by my boyfriends that I have a really nice figure. I have green eyes and blonde hair which hangs down to just below my shoulders. I had worn a pair of low-cut jeans, which fit me very well, showing my ass to perfection and some nice strappy sandals with 3 1/2 inch heels. I was also wearing a thin, pink camisole top with spaghetti straps. Good thing that top had a built in bra, because there was no way I could have worn one underneath that top! I thought I looked pretty darned sexy.

When I walked into the living room, I felt people's eyes on me, both men and women. Men were looking to see whether I was worth their time, and the girls were looking to see their new competition! I don't mind being the center of attention sometimes, so I went with it. I felt pretty good. I found my way to the bar area and poured myself a vodka cranberry. I took my glass and turned around, sipping on my drink through a cocktail straw.

There were definitely some hot guys at this party. They were all over the place. On the couch, I saw a guy, totally hot, trying to talk to this very pretty girl. The guy looked like he was 6'3, and had a really good body on him. The girl looked like she was a latina, with dark brown hair that spilled down her back and big brown eyes and beautiful pouty lips. She had a look that reminded me of Adriana Lima, that girl from the Victoria's Secret catalogs. She was wearing a tiny skirt, her legs folded underneath her, and a little top that showed off her flat stomach. Her skin was light brown, the color of coffee with lots of milk. She didn't seem to be paying the guy very much attention. Rather, she seemed to be looking at me.

I looked at her and then turned away, sipping on my drink. Why was she looking at me, I thought? She was sexy and the thought of her looking at me was pretty hot, but, I wasn't interested in girls, so whatever. I made my way through the rooms of the house, talking to some friends from work and chatting with some boys. None of them really got my attention so I wandered outside by the pool, sipping on a new drink. I don't even remember who gave me this one, but it seemed a lot stronger than the last, like much more vodka than cranberry. I don't hold my liquor that well, so I walked over to one of the lounge chairs and sat down. I remember smelling some weed in the air, inhaling deeply as I watched the party go on around me and watching people dance, talk and flirt. Some boys came to sit by me and talk, but they left when I made it clear I wasn't interested in them. They weren't as cute as that boy from the couch earlier and I was hoping he would stray outside soon.

Before you knew it, my second drink was finished and I was feeling pretty light-headed, but with a nice buzz. Just then, I noticed the girl from earlier. She stepped out of the house carrying two drinks and she was walking towards me. I watched her walk around the pool, her eyes never leaving me, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She really had a sexy body. Thin legs shown off by 4 inch heels, nice hips and her boobs looked really pretty with her push up bra showing off her cleavage.

She came right to me and sat down on the edge of my chaise lounge. She said hi and handed me one of the drinks she was holding. I told her that I already had two which was pretty much my limit. She gave me a little pout and asked me to have one last drink with her. I didn't want to be rude, and I was feeling a bit buzzed, so I thanked her and said okay. We both sipped our drinks and I grimaced as I sipped mine, it was so strong. I masked the face I made, smiled and said thanks.

She told me that her name was Maria and that she was new to the area, having moved here from Brazil. I don't know why, but we seemed to get along pretty well and I enjoyed talking to her. I also knew that every guy was wishing they were in on our conversation. After all, two of the cutest girls at the party were talking to each other.

We probably sat there for about 15 minutes, talking and laughing at the things we had in common. I was thinking that Maria was pretty cool and that she might be a good friend. I also noticed that I was nearly finished with my drink. I was definitely feeling very light-headed, nearly drunk. I think Maria saw my eyes looking glassed-over because she asked me if I was feeling alright. I told her that I wasn't sure and that I might need a bathroom pretty soon. She said that she'd help me, so I let her take me by the arm, and she helped me onto my feet. I was too quick in standing up and nearly sat right back down. Luckily, Maria caught me. I put my arm around her shoulder as she walked with me carefully around the pool to the pool cabana. She knocked on the door and when she didn't hear a response, she opened the door and guided me in. She closed the door behind her and locked it so that I could have some privacy if I was gonna get sick.

I was still pretty darned drunk, but I no longer had the feeling like I was going to get sick. I told Maria I just wanted to use the bathroom to freshen up. She smiled and said she would wait. I went to the bathroom and splashed some cool water on my face, reapplied my lipstick, then walked out. She had turned the lights on a low setting, which was good, because even though I was feeling better, I think bright lights would have been painful. Maria was sitting on the couch, looking at me. As I looked at her and made my way towards the couch, I could see that her legs were parted slightly and I could see the white flash of panties under her skirt. I don't think she realized it at all and I pretended I didn't notice.

She patted the couch next to her, encouraging me to sit down. She asked if we should just stay there until I felt better and I said yes. It was definitely more peaceful in here without the music blaring in my ears. I sat back and felt waves of drunkenness pass through my head. It felt nice. I hadn't been this drunk ever.

Maria was sitting very close to me. I looked at her but she was coming in and out of focus a little bit. Wow, I thought, I must really be drunk. I told her that I thought she was really pretty and she smiled. She said that I was really pretty also, and leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

I thought to myself, Whoa!!!! What the hell? Why is she kissing me? Hmmm. Then again, maybe it's just the way they do things where she came from. I didn't say anything. Besides, her lips felt very soft on mine and it felt good. When she broke the kiss, she looked at me closely to try to gauge my reaction. Without seeing any, she leaned in and kissed me again. This time, one of her hands moved up and cupped my breast.

Now I struggled a little bit. I broke the kiss immediately and pulled her hand off my tit. It did feel good, and I was feeling a bit horny now, but I told her that I wasn't into girls that way. I was flattered and all, but it was just the way it was. She apologized and smiled and told me that I didn't know what I was missing. I smiled back at her and said that she might be right.

I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes for a second. Without warning, Maria leaned in again and kissed me, pushing me back, so I was now lying on the couch. I struggled against her trying to break free but she was pretty strong and I was still pretty drunk. She easily pinned my hands down beside my head then climbed on top of me. She straddled my body, kissing me again, this time pushing her tongue inside my mouth. God! Why did her kisses have to be so good? Why was her perfume driving me crazy? This was crazy.

I didn't have much of a choice but to kiss her back. Our tongues moved against each other and I really let my mind go which wasn't so hard considering how drunk I was. I think she even let my hands go, but I kept them right where they were, like they were tied down. We kissed some more and then she started kissing my ears and neck. I love it when my neck is kissed and nuzzled. I closed my eyes again and started moaning softly at how good her lips felt. When I felt her tits touch mine, I remembered what was happening. My eyes shot open and I started to try to push her off of me.

As I tried to push her off of me, she pushed my hands down, calmly slapped my face and told me to stop moving. Her slap stung me to silence and obedience. I started crying a bit as I moved my hands back down beside me. Maria took my cami top and pulled it down over my shoulders, over my chest, baring my tits. Her hands squeezed them gently, pulling on my nipples. I couldn't believe what was happening. She was doing what she wanted to me, and for some reason, some of this was actually turning me on. She bent down, took one of my nipples in her mouth and suckled and bit it, causing much pleasure and a little pain. She was fondled my other breast and then went between the two, sucking on my tits.

She looked me in the eye and told me not to move. I didn't say a word, just had some tears coming from the corner of my eye. She noticed this and proceeded to lick them with her soft tongue. She told me not to cry and that she knew I was going to enjoy this. I still didn't say a word. She moved back and unsnapped my jeans. With a quick yank, she pulled my jeans and panties down my legs in one motion. She pulled my sandals off and kicked my clothing off my legs so I was naked from the waist down. She looked up and down my body and said that I was too beautiful to pass up, she had to have me. She maneuvered herself between my legs, pushing one off the couch so my little pussy was open. She could see and smell how wet I already was. Why was this turning me on so much? She was raping me!

She leaned down, and for the first time in my life, a woman was eating my pussy. She knew exactly what to do, moving her tongue in and out of my folds and teasing my clit with that expert tongue of hers. My eyes closed again, and I sunk into nothing but the feeling of what was happening to my body. I'm sure I would have put up more of a struggle if I wasn't so drunk, but this felt so good, giving myself to her. She put a finger and then two inside me, slowly moving them in and out, while she continued to lick me.

This was getting to be too much. I was so hot! I don't know how or why, but I grabbed the back of her head with my hands and held her where I needed her to lick. This was so hot but so bad. She was taking from me what she wanted and I was letting her. Shouldn't I fight back? God, it felt so fucking good. Wait. What was she doing? "Damn!" I thought, as she curled her fingers inside me, scratching my g-spot while licking my clit.

The feeling was incredible! I could feel myself getting close to orgasm and she would stop, then start again, building it up and up and up. "Oh my God," I thought, as she kept up the pressure of my orgasm. She never let me cum. I tried to hold her in place, so I could cum, but she just smacked my arms away and I let them fall.

She continued on with the pressure, licking and tickling me inside, until I felt like I was going to cum like I never had before. She was really working her fingers right inside me. Then I felt it, my orgasm, wash over me like a tidal wave. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life, like something spilling out of me. I could hear Maria licking and felt her sucking my pussy now.

As I opened my eyes, she looked at me and told me that I should have told her I was a squirter. I didn't know what she was talking about. She told me that I had just squirted a lot of liquid out of my pussy when I came. Her mouth and chin were drenched with liquid and I definitely felt weaker than I ever had when I came in the past. I didn't know what to say, so I just closed my eyes as she continued to eat my pussy and lick me clean. When she finished, she kissed me full on the mouth again. She said that I had tasted as good as I looked and she hoped that she could see me again. I mumbled something about how we would and drifted off to sleep. She got up and walked out of the cabana, pulling the door shut behind her as she left.