Nikki's First MFM Threesome

Story Info
Husband finally gets to see his wife fuck another guy.
3.8k words
4.26
177.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can decide if this is a true story or not...

It had taken several years and a few false starts to get to this point, but today was the day Neil was finally going to see Nikki, his wife of 15 years, fuck another guy!

They'd been together since they were teenagers and both had been virgins when they married in their mid-20s, so neither had any experience with anyone else. Now at the age of 40, Nikki had blossomed into this adorable, sexy woman who had kept herself fit and trim, with fantastic, pert 36B breasts and an ass and legs to die for. She was a 5'2" brunette with a cute, girl next door look about her. However, those sweet innocent looks hid the sexual appetite of an adventurous, horny woman. 'It's the quiet ones you need to look out for' had never been truer.

Nikki lacked confidence at times and Neil had been keen to watch Nikki with another guy for some time, partly because the idea turned him on like crazy, but also because he felt it would boost her self-esteem and finally convince her how incredibly hot she really was in bed.

Neil and Nikki had talked about swinging for years and had come close a few years back with another married couple they'd known since they were teenagers. A few games of strip jack poker and dares had taken them close but it had gone no further than kissing games and seeing each other naked. During one blindfold game Neil had cheated by briefly peeking over the silk scarf tied over his eyes, catching an ever-lasting image of Nikki sitting astride his best mate (who was also blindfolded) with one of her tits cupped in her hand, pushing it into his mouth with a wicked, satisfied look on her face. Neil and Nikki had often talked of "going all the way" with those friends, but unfortunately they split up and divorced before that seemingly inevitable next step could happen.

Years passed, and the idea of swinging -- and in particular a MFM threesome -- played a large part in their role play and fantasizing throughout that time. Bit by bit they had built up the confidence to join a swingers website and gradually add their own profile, sexy photographs and begin replying to the overwhelming response from single guys whenever they logged on. However, Nikki always got cold feet whenever it came close to moving from fantasy to reality, and months could pass without them even signing on, with Neil beginning to despair that this was never going to happen. That was until Pete got in touch...

Pete had contacted them via the swingers' website and was non-pushy and didn't give up after months of silence and polite "not sure if we're ready yet" replies. He had an excellent track record and feedback on the site and, although his face pic wasn't the type of guy Nikki would normally find attractive, there was something about his cheeky grin and humorous profile which had told her this might finally be the one. If she was being totally honest, his 8.5" cock had also been a consideration!

Pete and Nikki had talked a few times on the phone and, once they had agreed to meet, he had done an excellent job of emailing all week leading up to the rendezvous, pushing all the right buttons in terms of humour and building the sexual tension. In his final email he had asked Nikki to wear a skirt, come bare legged and, if they hit if off, to try let her wild side emerge -- what could cute and innocent Nikki do to/with him which she had never done before?!

The Friday arrived and they had both taken the day off work; Pete was self-employed and he had suggested a day-time meet. Nikki had pampered herself all morning and was wearing sexy black underwear, a black sleeveless top and a tight floral patterned skirt which stopped just above her bare, lightly tanned knees. As they drove to the bar/cafe venue at 10.30am Nikki began to get cold feet. She wasn't sure if she could go through with this... However, they agreed that it would be rude not to turn up, so they decided to at least have a drink with him. They arrived, got a corner table, ordered some soft drinks and waited for Pete. He arrived exactly on time and bounced in the door wearing a dark suit, open-necked blue shirt and his boyish grin. He too was in his early 40s and had kept himself really fit via jogging and plenty of time in the gym. Neil went to the bar to get Pete a drink and watched his wife chat, smile and flirt with this relative stranger. He could feel his erection growing.

When Neil returned he was surprised to find that Pete and Nikki had wasted no time and were discussing swinging quite openly; how Pete had got into it, how long he had been doing it and so on. Neil and Nikki told him about the couple of false starts they had had via the swingers' site, with timewasters, pic collectors and rude single guys. They had even got as far as meeting a guy the previous year, but Nikki hadn't clicked with him face-to-face, so nothing had happened. Nikki confessed that although she enjoyed fantasizing about a threesome, she wasn't sure if she actually wanted to do it for real. She was also nervous about how she would compare to all the other girls Pete had been with, given her lack of experience. Pete placed his hand on Nikki's thigh and told her she looked absolutely incredible. He also assured her that she was under no pressure to do anything today; that he only wanted to play if she was absolutely sure. Nikki smiled and stroked his hand, moving it further up her thigh in the process.

They chatted some more, initially about sex but gradually drifting into general chit chat about common interests and Neil worried that the meet was losing its way. To test the water he asked Nikki if she wanted a glass of wine. He was dismayed when she said "No", as having a wine had been their agreed signal that she was comfortable and wanted to go through with this. However his heart (and erection) leapt when she said, "Let's have a drink back at our place -- that is, if Pete's still interested!" "Hell yeah!" grinned Pete, and Neil hurried to pay the bill before Nikki could change her mind.

As they walked out the cafe bar Neil saw Pete hold the door open for Nikki and eye her up and down as she walked past, flashing him a gorgeous smile. Pete's eyes lingered on her lovely ass and her shapely, bare, tanned legs. Nikki knew fine well that both of them were eyeing her up -- and she loved every minute of it.

During the short drive back to the house Nikki raised the topic of how they would get started. In his emails Pete had suggested that, as it was her first time, Nikki might like to start with him alone, with Neil in another room and only join them once they were both warmed up. Neil and Nikki hadn't been keen on this -- after all, it was same room sex which had been their fantasy. However, Nikki surprised Neil in the car by asking him if he'd mind going through with Pete's suggestion, as she thought it might make her less nervous. Neil agreed and, to his surprise found this change of plan a total turn-on. His wife's confidence was clearly growing!

Nikki opened the front door and walked confidently down her hallway, dropping her bag and giving both guys a good look of her slender figure. She turned and walked back towards them, asked Neil to pour them all some wine as she passed him and immediately put her arms around Pete's neck and drew his face down for a slow, lingering French kiss. Neil saw Pete's hands grab his wife's ass and Nikki touch his chest as he headed around the corner to the kitchen, uncorking a bottle of red wine at record speed -- he listened to their passionate kissing, their whispering and giggling but was desperate to see what was actually happening.

By the time Neil returned with three wine glasses, Pete and Nikki had moved upstairs towards the bedroom. They stood on the landing for a while, kissing each other vigorously, with their hands running everywhere. Neil gulped as he saw Nikki's hand rubbing the bulge in the front of Pete's trousers. Nikki led Pete by the hand into the bedroom and Neil followed, setting down the wine glasses, pouring three glasses and lighting a few scented candles around the room. Nikki and Pete continued kissing deeply, seemingly oblivious to his presence. Neil quietly left, only partially closing the door and took up a position where he could hear everything and see most of the action through the crack at the hinges.

He saw Pete push Nikki down on the bed and gently climb on top of her. Nikki spread her legs and hitched her skirt a little to give him easy access -- her black high heels swung in the air behind Pete's head, with her smooth, shapely calves wrapped around Pete's body, pulling him towards her. They continued kissing and, before long, Pete had removed his shirt and Nikki was sucking on his nipples and running her hands through the slight hair on his chest. "Nice pecs!" he heard Nikki whisper approvingly. Through the crack Neil watched as Pete removed his trousers and boxers, sliding Nikki's thong off at the same time. Pete was now totally naked and positioned his toned, muscular body between Nikki's parted legs. He teased her with his cock, rubbing it against her clit and around her thighs. "Hmm...very impressive!" purred Nikki, as she reached down and touched another man's bare cock for the first time ever. She too pulled it towards her opening, teasing Pete with her wetness. Neil was so turned on but was also a little anxious. Neil had had a vasectomy meaning Nikki didn't use any contraception, so they had agreed they'd only ever swing with guys who wore a condom (and Pete had been fine with this) but here she was, losing control slightly and rubbing a stranger's huge cock, dripping with pre-cum, against her hole.

Neil was therefore relieved when Pete moved to the side and began fingering his wife instead. Loud, slapping noises emerged from the bedroom and the muscles on Pete's forearm bulged as he expertly fingered Nikki with three fingers turned upwards, searching for her illusive G-spot. Nikki was clearly soaking wet by this time and soon her moans of pleasure were competing with the wet slapping noise as Pete masturbated her roughly with increasing speed. Neil heard her whisper in Pete's ear that Neil had never fingered her like that -- and Neil knew that she was telling the truth!

Pete seemed to finger her forever, and Neil wondered where he got the strength from -- making a mental note to spend some time at the gym! Eventually he gave Nikki a break and slowly moved down her body, kissing her inner thighs and bush, neatly trimmed into a 'landing strip' that morning. As his tongue entered Nikki for the first time she called on Neil to come take a proper look. Oral sex, both giving and receiving, was Nikki's favourite sexual past-time and she had often fantasised with Neil about how he would enjoy watching another guy going down on her. Pete kissed, licked and sucked, circling her clit quickly with the tip of his tongue. Nikki clasped her hands on Pete's head, pulling him down and guiding his tongue onto her favourite spot as she moaned with pleasure, her breathing becoming short and rapid. Neil looked at Nikki's flushed face with its sexy smile and watched her mouth the words "Thank you!" Oral sex always did it for Nikki and it wasn't long before she had her first, powerful orgasm as she thrust onto Pete's tongue.

Neil decided to leave them to it a bit longer and quietly left the room, taking up his position once again at the crack of the door. "Let me taste", Neil heard Nikki say, and Pete wasted no time in moving up her body to share the love juice on his tongue.

Pete and Nikki carried on with their passionate kissing and moved all over the bed like horny teenagers on a first date, taking turns each on top. Other than her absent thong, Nikki was still fully dressed at this stage, although her tight skirt was hitched up around her waist. Pete took Nikki's rock hard nipple in his mouth and caressed her ass. Neil could see that Pete's fingers were pulling Nikki's arse cheeks apart and he was beginning to circle her tiny, virgin anal passage; occasionally spitting on his fingers to provide lubrication. Neil had tried this on many occasions but Nikki had always resisted -- anal sex being an absolute taboo area -- so he expected Nikki to move Pete's fingers away. Instead she guided his wet hands directly onto the target area and asked him to gently finger her. "I don't do anal but you've got me so turned on just now, I want to feel your fingers up my ass", Nikki told Pete, in a whisper, but clearly loud enough for Neil to hear. Nikki moaned and groaned as Pete gradually inserted one, then two and finally three fingers inside her, and before long she was thrusting herself onto his fingertips with wild abandon. Neil watched through the crack and was suddenly aware that he had subconsciously unzipped his own jeans and was masturbating.

The fingering went on for much longer than Neil expected and he wasn't sure if the loud moans and whimpering coming from Nikki were moans of pain or pleasure. She certainly wasn't discouraging it. Suddenly, Neil heard Nikki order Pete to stand at the side of the bed. She flung her legs over the side and grabbed his impressive cock, by now standing at its full 8.5". Her tongue darted out and around the tip of Pete's helmet and then ran down the underside of his massive cock, keeping eye contact with him at all times. She held and licked his balls and then nibbled all the way back to the tip, finally opening her mouth wide to swallow Pete's cock. Neil was by no means small himself, with a 7.5" thick cock, but his bi-curiousity rose as he watched his wife take another cock in her mouth for the first time.

Neil had thought Nikki would specifically call him back in for this sexual milestone but she had clearly got caught up in the moment. Neil wandered in to get a proper look and watched Nikki suck expertly on Pete's massive member. She couldn't quite deep throat him but she took most of it in her mouth and grabbed his buttocks, powerfully stuffing his meat into her mouth. Pete moaned, closed his eyes and stared at the ceiling. Neil knew just how good his wife was at 'giving head' and he realised Pete was fighting back his own orgasm.

He just about managed it and, once it had passed, he unbuttoned Nikki's black top and quickly removed her black lace bra, letting her pert tits jiggle in his hands. He caressed them as she continued to suck him off, her hands moving slowly from his tight ass to his thighs, his chest and his cock. Nikki's nipples looked as big and dark as Neil could recall. Nikki returned the earlier favour and slipped a finger up Pete's backside -- another first, something she had never done with Neil. "Oh God!" Pete cried, "Stop before I cum!" "I need to fuck you... now!"

Pete moved away and took a condom out of his suit. Neil kissed Nikki gently while Pete rolled it down the length of his cock. He positioned Nikki on the bed doggy style and moved behind her. Neil moved around to get a fantastic view of Pete's huge cock disappearing into his wife's hole. Nikki gasped with pleasure as this 8.5", thick cock rammed into her, the whole length invisible as Pete's balls rattled off her ass. Pete's cock was much thicker than Neil's at the base, so Nikki was being stretched like never before...and it felt good! Pete grabbed Nikki's skirt at each side for grip and pumped her hard for an eternity. Beads of sweat appeared on Nikki's forehead and back as he varied the speed and power of his stroke. Occasionally he would slow down and then thrust deeply, knocking Nikki forward in the process. "Fuck me!" she exclaimed during several thrusts and, winking at Neil said "you'll need to take up jogging honey!" Pete's stamina was indeed incredible and Neil knew that he, himself would have cum long before now.

Pete proceeded to fuck Nikki in various positions -- him on top, spooning and some more doggy. At one stage he laid Nikki on her back with her legs straight up, closed together, over one side of Pete's head. Pete fucked her hard in this position, her hole tightened around his cock. Neil and Nikki had been adventurous in their lovemaking but Pete was giving them a true master class on how to bring a girl to the edge, ease off and then bring her close again.

Neil asked if Nikki would go on top. This had been his ultimate fantasy. In all the other positions Nikki had been relatively submissive but Neil had long imagined his gorgeous wife take control and ride a guy cowgirl style -- a fantasy which had been vivid since he had watched her sit astride his best mate all those years ago. Nikki happily obliged and hovered over Pete's cock before grabbing it and inserting it, sitting down its full length. She leant over, kissed Pete's passionately and then drew his face upwards towards one of her breasts. She quietly smiled with satisfaction as she got into a good, strong rhythm, riding his cock for all she was worth and varying her position to generate some friction on her clit.

Neil sensed it was time to join in and quickly stripped naked and stood on the bed with his erect cock at the side of Nikki's face. She turned and swallowed it whole. Finally, after talking and fantasizing about this for years, she had two large cocks in her at the same time.

Nikki continued to fuck Pete and suck Neil, with two pairs of male hands groping her arse and tits. She stopped sucking Neil and concentrated fully on her own rhythm; a sure sign to Neil that she was close to the edge once again. She leaned forward, touching Pete's chest, bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes; grinding her clit against the base of his cock, riding it furiously. Her breathing became short and rapid and Neil could see her orgasm building. Pete grabbed her around her slim waist and increased the speed and power of his thrusting. Nikki's cheeks, neck and upper body turned red and she exploded in one of her most powerful orgasms ever. Neil continued to masturbate close to his wife's sweat-ridden face.

As Nikki's orgasm subsided she continued to ride Pete and took Neil's cock in her mouth once again. Pete's breathing began to change and he indicated that he was close to coming. In the car Pete had asked where Nikki wanted him to cum -- aware that she didn't use contraception, so may be worried about him exploding inside her -- condom or not! It had been agreed that he would withdraw and come over her chest and face, but instead Nikki increased the pace and a familiar, wicked smile spread across her face. Pete laughed and winced, as he tried to fight back his orgasm. "Oh Fuck! -- I'm about to cum" he cried, and Nikki finally climbed off his cock and quickly removed the condom. Pete repositioned himself so that both he and Neil were now standing in front of a kneeling Nikki, both masturbating. Pete's creamy cum exploded over Nikki's chest and Neil soon followed, with both men's' sticky spunk merging on her tits. Nikki grabbed Pete's cock and took it in her mouth, licking off the remaining cum. "Mmm...you taste good!" cooed Nikki, winking at Pete and then smiling at her husband.

The three of them lay and chatted, regained their strength and continued to have threesome fun the rest of the afternoon. While Nikki was freshening up the guys talked about how incredibly hot she was in bed -- Pete had been with many women but he'd never come across someone who started so shy but turned into such a devil once things got going. Pete warned Neil that now the genie was out the bottle she would be insatiable; that Neil would soon pine for a quiet night in, while Nikki was arranging meet after meet!

Pete finally left around 4pm and Neil and Nikki had one more fuck before relaxing in a hot bath together. Neil was concerned that Nikki may have regrets, but it became clear that she had loved every minute of their day -- that Pete had been their perfect introduction to the swinging scene.

12