No Negotiating

Story Info
Bossy woman's tactic backfires; she reluctantly submits.
5.1k words
4.57
108.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just out of the shower, recuperating and basking in the glow after a night of incredible sex with my 23 year old girlfriend, Sasha. She had already left unhappily for work, complaining about her boss. What this beautiful, sexy young woman with a killer athletic body sees in a 41 year old divorcee is beyond me, but I'm not one to complain.

I had seen her in my office building elevator several times and we always had an easy going banter. I never thought anything other than she was smoking hot until we hooked up after a networking event that was sponsored by her company -- or more accurately her bitchy aunt's company.

Anyway, as I came out of the shower, I heard the doorbell. Walking up to the door I was able to look out and see none other than Sasha's boss, Aunt Jodi, standing outside my place. Now, I 've said before that she is a bitch, but to be honest, with shiny straight brown hair, high cheek bones, the greatest 36C's I've ever seen and killer legs, she is one gorgeous 30-something woman.

She stepped into my house as soon as I opened the door and started talking at me. "Look, I'll cut right to the chase here. I want you to stop seeing my niece." I was surprised more than angry at this point "You are way too old for her. I think you are taking advantage of her, because of her lack of a father figure in her life. I'm willing to be reasonable, so name your price."

Jodi was just getting going, too. "This has got to stop, you bringing her home here, you probably fuck her right on that couch don't you? Can't wait to get your dirty hands on her, ripping her clothes off as she walks in the door?"

Now she was getting flushed, really into it. I should have been pissed at this point but found it amusing, mainly because I had to control every urge in my body not to look down at her outstanding tits, with nipples which were hard as rocks and screaming to be let out of her white button down blouse. I had a smirk on my face at this point, too. "You think this is funny? I want you out of her life."

That did it. Who the fuck was this woman, to come in here and demand that I do this? "What did you just say? Are you attempting to bribe me to dump Sasha?" No way was I going to give up that stunning piece of ass that is always willing to happily do anything sexual that I can think of. It was at this point that I realized Jodi's nipples were even larger and harder and she was breathing a little heavier. Her chest was now flushed, too. My cock started to rise at this scene, and a thought popped in my head.

"Let me get this straight, you want me to breakup with your niece and you'll pay me? Do you have any idea how great the sex is with her? You can't afford to cover that."

"What?" she said.

What the fuck, I thought, let's see what happens "I'll dump her, but I want to fuck you."

"No way, you're crazy."

"You say no, but your tits say yes."

It was true, Jodi thought. Her nipples were sticking out through the fabric of her shirt. She was tired of listening to her niece tell stories of how great her sexual escapades were with this guy. She was tired of it because it turned her on so much. She thought she was going to storm in, take control of this situation like she always did at work and put an end to it. But she was so turned on, it flustered her.

Your choice, but that's the deal." She started to protest but I grabbed her by the hair and just stared right into her face and said "put out or leave." She tried to pull away so I put her up against the wall, and started nibbling on her neck, hitting her sweet spot below her ear. She cried "please, stop this, don't," but each word had less fight in it than the last. When I grabbed her nipple with my hand she started moaning and I knew that this was just the beginning.

Surprisingly, she dropped to her knees. I let my towel drop and she took my cock in her hand and started stroking it and planting little kisses on the head. I was now a full 7 inches and she suddenly took most of it in her mouth while looking up with pure lust in her eyes. This woman didn't know it yet, but she was now mine. She continued to suck on me and her fingers drifted down to my balls and then my ass, which she slowly started to play with. She was so into it she didn't see or hear me taking pictures of her with my phone.

"Enough." I was ready to cum, but wanted to really teach this bitch a lesson. "Get up. Take off your clothes so I can see what I'm getting." She stood, and silently, with her eyes cast down submissively, started to unbutton her blouse. I stepped up, grabbed hold and ripped her shirt right off, buttons popping. She jumped in surprise, started to complain, but I grabbed one of her nipples and tweaked it really hard. "Ow," then a purr escaped her lips.

It suddenly dawned on me what was going on! As bitchy and in control as she pretends to be in public, she really just wants to be dominated.

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall, stepping out of it, but keeping her high heels on. No panties, just a small neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above her pussy. Wow, this woman has an incredible body. I looked closer and could tell her pussy was puffy and dripping wet.

"You are turned on by this, aren't you?" She just kept her head down and slowly shook her head yes. God, she was hot. "What a total slut, you come here without any panties, your pussy dripping wet!" This was getting better and better.

"Now turn around and bend over." As she did this I got a bird eye view of her heart shaped ass, which I smacked with my open hand.

"OWWWWWWWW." She cried.

"Quiet. Here's the deal. You are now my sex slave, whenever I want. Fight back and I'll punish you a lot more than this." WHACK, another slap on her other cheek. She didn't say a word. I led her over to the table, bent her over it with her ass sticking up. Click, more pictures.

"Now let's see about this pussy of yours, whether it's up to my standards." "No, Please. I'll give you, WHACK, money, anything, WHACK, OWWWWWW" she cried. "I told you the rules and you just broke them" and I smacked her hard on her red ass again. And with that I lined up my cock and sunk it balls deep with one thrust. "UNGH" she grunted. Her pussy was tight, but so wet that I had no problem sliding in.

I slowly slid my cock all the way out and let just the tip slip in and out several times. "Fuck me, please" she begged and I obliged, sinking all 7 inches into her again and again. "Yes! Yes! Harder, please!" I couldn't take anymore and pulled out and shot my load all over her ass and back. "You have to earn my cum, slut." I said.

She started begging me to make her cum. "Nope, my sluts cum only when I let them. You have a lot to learn."

I gently grabbed her arm and helped her stand up. "That was amazing," I said. She looked up at me with her smoldering eyes, smiled and said "I guess we have a deal then? You'll stay away from my niece?"

Again, Jodi was trying to regain the upper hand. As I grabbed her things, I said "I'll have to think about it and get back to you." As she started to protest, I led her to the front door, handed her things to her and fully naked, threw her out.

Part 2

I let about a week go by without having any contact with Jodi. Sasha however was another story. You see, my relationship with Sasha was more of a bootie call thing. She was over my place twice that week, fucking and sucking away. The first time Sasha was over, I snuck into her blackberry and got all of her aunt's contact info -- both business and personal. Now the fun was about to begin.

My first contact was to her personal email, where I sent her a set of rules she was to always follow whenever we were to hook up, including how she should dress. She replied back that she had rethought the whole idea. I ignored her. A week later, I texted her and told her to be at my place the next night at 7pm, sharp, or else. She replied back that she would not be showing up. I was counting on her personality trying to control the situation, so I sent her one of the pictures of her with my cock in her mouth and lust in her eyes. She proceeded to text me continually for the next 3 hours, all of which I ignored, each text getting more and more irate. Finally, the last one at 10:30 said she would see me at 7.

When the doorbell rang the next night, I waited a bit, not wanting to seem too eager. I answered it and she stood before me with fire in her eyes. I blocked her from coming in and asked her to open her coat, so I could see that she was properly dressed. Jodi held up a bag and said everything is in here; I'll just change quickly inside. I reminded her what the rules were and that I was disappointed in her, at which I shut the door in her face. The doorbell rang and I could hear her yelling, but I just ignored it and she eventually stopped.

Looking out the window, I could see her sitting in her car, talking to herself. I went and made myself another drink and about 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I took my time answering it. I opened the door and there she stood, with her coat held open for me to inspect. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. It won't happen again." She had on high heel boots, black lace stockings and the sexiest pink lace strapless corset, with her tits bursting out. No panties, as per my instructions. My god she was absolutely stunning. I stepped aside and let her in, taking her coat from her.

"Now that's more like it" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you" she replied.

"I am thrilled that you showed up and you look gorgeous, even better than I could imagine, but you do realize that I am going to have to punish you for not listening to me, don't you?"

"I, I understand," she stammered.

"Good, now go on into my bedroom and lie down on the bed."

Once she was on the bed, I handcuffed her hands together to the headboard, and then tied each foot to a corner of the bed. I left the room and let her think about what she had done for 15 minutes, and then returned. As I walked in, she said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, master. I'll try to make you proud of me from now on. May I suck your cock?"

Man, I thought, this chick is just dyeing to be dominated. How lucky could I be?

I didn't say a word, just walked over the nightstand and pulled out a vibrator. I turned it on and said "This is your punishment. You will not cum, under any circumstances, unless I tell you to. And believe me when I tell you, YOU ARE NOT CUMMING TODAY!"

I then proceeded to tease her nipples, then her clit and her pussy with the vibrator for the next 45 minutes. She was covered in sweat, and was literally begging for me to let her cum. "PLEASE, PLEASE MAY I CUM?" she cried over and over.

"No, you disobeyed me, today." I would reply. I would tease her clit with quick little touches of the vibrator, and then when she was close to cumming, I would turn off the vibrator and just watch this goddess beg me for release. It got to the point where just the humming of the vibrator as I turned it on caused her to breathe heavier and purr or moan.

I took a break, as my hand was killing me and left the room to give her a chance to calm down. I would return and start all over again, working the vibrator slowly in and out of her dripping wet pussy, rubbing it over her pussy lips, touching her clit, working down to her ass, all the while amazed that this gorgeous beauty was now completely mine. My cock was never harder.

I turned off the vibrator and knelt on the bed to let her suck on my cock, which she sucked on like her life depended on it. I was ready to blow a load pretty quickly, so pulled out and shot all over her tits, which had popped out of the corset with all the thrashing around.

A few times I asked her if she was ready to cum. She would scream "YES, YES MASTER I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU!"

"The answer is still no, slut"

This went on for over an hour and a half. At this point she was exhausted from fighting her orgasm off and I was still hard as a steel pole. I untied her legs and crawled between them, rubbing the tip of my cock over her clit. "OH GOD, PLEASE LET ME CUM, PLEASE, PLEASE!" she moaned.

I asked her if she learned her lesson and she cried out "YES, I WILL NEVER EVER DISAPPOINT YOU AGAIN. I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK OF ME. PLEASE LET ME CUM."

And with that I sank my cock balls deep into her pussy and told her "I want you to cum for me now, like the good little slut that you are."

I barely got the sentence out of my mouth as I continued to pump away at her luscious pussy when she let out a long deep moan of ecstasy and started bucking all over the place as she came like no one I have ever seen before! Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, her moan kept going and her body trembled for what seemed like minutes as her orgasm just kept rolling through her body. Needless to say, I was so turned on by this that I shot a huge load deep into her pussy, which only heightened her orgasm and caused her to moan louder. It was the most intense, sexual moment I have ever experienced. Her juices shot out of her pussy around my cock for almost 20 seconds, she was completely flushed and drained.

I held her as she came down, with her murmuring over and over again, "thank you, master, thank you. Thank you for cumming in my pussy."

When I undid the handcuffs, she rubbed her wrists, snuggled close to me and said "Let me clean off your cock" as her head slid down my body and I started to get hard all over again.

About an hour after she left, my phone rang. It was Jodi. "Hi. I hope you don't mind that I called. What are you doing?"

"I'm watching the video of you having delirious orgasms on my bed," I said.

"You videotaped it? I can't wait to watch that. Thank you so much for tonite. I can't get what happened out of my head, when you came inside of me I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I've been lying in bed thinking of you, and I started playing with my pussy, and well, Master, can I cum for you again on the phone?"

Wow, what could I say to that? I was getting turned on again by this woman. "Not yet, but I'm glad you called me before you came. You remembered the rules and that makes me happy."

"I'm here to make you happy, sir. Right now I'm on the verge of another orgasm, I want to scream into the phone for you as I cum. May I?"

"Yes, cum hard for me."

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK! OH JOHN, I'M . . . I'M GONNA CUM! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" and all I could hear was heavy breathing for a bit.

"John, that was sooooooo good. I can't wait to see you again and feel you inside of me. Please call me soon, I'm ready for anything."

"Good night, Jodi."

"John, one more thing. Will you take me shopping for a vibrator? I've never used one before tonight."

"I'd be happy to."

"Good Night."

Part 3

The secretary picked up the phone, dialed and spoke, "Your 11am appointment is here. Very good." She hung up and said to me "Ms. Braver will be with you shortly, please have a seat. Now John, we have to get together again soon. I don't mind doing you a favor, getting an appointment with the bitch, but you owe me and I know how I want to be repaid."

This company was unbelievable with the quality of the women who worked here. Annie was Jodi's secretary and man was she hot. Sex just oozed off of her. I couldn't tell if it was her curvy body, come fuck me eyes or her smoky voice, but it worked for me. I had fucked her a couple of times, but she had a "steady" boyfriend, so I was just a once in a while thing. And that was ok with me.

"Oh don't you worry, sweetie, I've got plans for you." She just smiled and picked up the phone, listened and said, "You can go in now."

I walked toward Jodi's office and let myself in without knocking and quietly locked the door behind me. Her corner office was huge, with windows on 2 sides and a nice bath off to the side. It was professionally decorated. At the time, Jodi was facing the windows talking on the phone with her back to me. I strode up to her desk and waited. Shortly, she began to end the call and spun around to hang up the phone.

"John? What are you doing here? I can't talk; I have an 11 o'clock appointment coming in. Maybe we can hook up later?"

"No, I am your appointment. I'm Mr. Brown. Now before we discuss business, stand up and come over here."

She hesitated and I could see her dominant business side fighting her submissive side. I took off my suit jacket and folded it on the chair, putting my hands on my hips, waiting. That did it. She got up and came around her desk.

I took her in my arms and kissed her hard, melting any resolve she had left in her.

"Now take off your skirt and let me see if you followed my directions."

She stepped back, unzipped her skirt and let it drop, revealing her black lace thong and stockings, since it was Wednesday, which according to the rules I'd given her, is her correct lingerie to be wearing.

"Excellent." I was still amazed that this gorgeous creature was obeying my every command.

"Now get up on your desk facing me." I sat in the chair and started to massage her thighs, relishing the feel of her legs encased in silk stockings.

"Please John, someone might come in" she said. At that moment, I moved her thong aside and slid a finger into her pussy. I slowly started curling it up to hit her g spot and slid my thumb quickly up to her clit. She let out a moan and leaned back further on her desk.

"Oh God that feels so good." She was getting wetter by the second and I could smell the musky scent of her pussy. My cock was screaming to be let out. I stood, pulled my pants down, turned her around so she in front of me while I leaned on her desk, and reached around to unbutton her shirt. "Someone might come in" she moaned. Although I locked the door, she didn't know it. "It's a chance you've got to take," I growled as I slid my cock slowly into her hot pussy. I began to really massage and pinch her nipples, which really got her going. She began to grind back into my crotch, all the while whimpering "Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh, baby, you turn me on soooo much. I want to feel you cum inside my cunt. I want to make you so happy."

Now I was really getting turned on, so I began to really pinch and pull on her rock hard nipples, causing her to moan louder. "Aaaaaaaah fuck. I'm so close baby, I'm ready to cum, just say the word."

I pumped into her pussy a few more times and then pulled out completely. I spun her around and pushed her to her knees. "Suck my cock clean, my little slut." She looked up at me with those sultry eyes, kissed the tip of my cock and slid to rest of it right into her mouth. She was so horny she started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster, all the while staring right into my eyes.

I couldn't take it and I pulled out and shot my load all over her tits.

"I want you to rub my cum onto your tits and leave it there. Come to my place tonight after work. If my cum is still on your tits, I will reward you by eating your pussy like it's never been eaten before."

She smiled ear to ear and said "deal."

As I walked out of Jodi's office, Annie, her secretary, was on her phone. "Gotta go." As she quickly looked up, I could tell her face was a little flushed. I just kept going and headed back to my office in the other part of the building.

I keep a small office in the building for appearances sake. I'm really on the road a lot. So you can imagine my surprise when I opened the door and there was Sasha, dressed in only a white fishnet bodystocking and high heels, furiously masturbating on my desk. "Don't let me stop you," I said as I hung up my coat and put my briefcase down. Man, what a month I was having. When it rains, it pours!

I walked around and sat down in my chair. Sasha repositioned herself so I had a front row view of her hand working on her pussy with her legs spread wide. "Oh, baby, do you like what you see? I was so horny, that I needed a place to play."

12