Not My Brother! Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva is so confused...
3.6k words
4.48
152.1k
173

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva woke with a start and glanced around.

Where was Devon?

Pressing her hands to her face she fell back on her pillow. Devon wasn't here. He was in Florida for the week.

She glanced at the clock and jumped up. Oh, no! She'd missed her first class of the day and would miss the next one if she didn't hurry up.

Eva threw the covers back and that was when she realized she was naked. Naked? What—?

The memory of her and Jeff having sex flooded her mind, and she squeezed her eyes shut in disbelief. She thought of the way she'd kissed him, and went down on him, and her body trembled.

Shame washed over her and tears spurted into her eyes. She was going to burn in hell's fire, maybe worse since she was leading her brother down this evil path.

Taking a deep breath, Eva tried to focus on this moment. She needed to go to class, but she couldn't face Jeff right now. Obviously daddy had driven Jeff's car to work, which meant Jeff was in the house somewhere.

If he knew she was awake, he'd probably come back in here.

Her pussy tingled at the thought and she pressed her legs together until the feeling passed. It wasn't that she wanted to fuck her brother. Probably any guy would do given her clearly whorish ways.

Eva quietly drew the covers back over her body and listened for any sign of movement in the house. She laid perfectly still, her body rigid with fear.

After awhile her muscles began to ache but she was too afraid to move.

Unable to close her eyes, she glanced between the clock and door until her vision blurred.

He probably went to hang out with his friends, she told herself.

Eva cringed at the thought.

What if he was bragging about what had happened between them? What if he told his friends, and they wanted to fuck her, too? She'd read stories online about that. Jeff could easily blackmail her into becoming his slut.

Another desperate thirty minutes passed before she finally convinced herself that she was alone in the house. Spotting her cellphone on her dresser, she tiptoed across the carpet and punched in Devon's number. She heard the first ring and pressed the phone closer to her ear as she counted each one.

"Hello?"

He sounded groggy. Why was he asleep this time of the day? "Hi, Devon. It's Eva."

"Hey, Eva. What's going on? Everything all right?"

No, but how could she even begin to explain? "Yeah, I just needed to hear your voice. I miss you."

"I know you do. Shouldn't you be in class?"

He never said he missed her, which had never bothered her until now.

"I'm feeling...a little under the weather. Do you think you could home early? I know you said Friday, but I really need you to come home, Devon."

"Eva, I wish I could but working pays the bills. If we're going to get married next year, I have to work when I have the opportunity."

The thought of marrying Devon and moving into their very own house lifted her spirits. "You're right, of course. I'm just being silly. I'll pick you up at the airport Friday."

"That's my girl. My next appointment is in an hour so I'd better jet."

Devon hung up without saying goodbye or I love you and she set the phone back on the dresser. She and Devon had been together since her freshmen year in college.

Both of them had been loners.

Girls had hated her on sight because of her looks and body, and all the boys had only wanted sex. Devon, a senior, had been different, one of only a handful of black students on campus. Tall, dark, and handsome he'd taken her breath away.

He had made it clear right from the start that he was looking for a relationship, not a one-night stand. He'd treated her like a lady and never pressured her to have sex.

When she'd finally broached the subject, he'd said he wanted to wait until they married. About a year ago he'd finally given into her pleas to make love to her. At that point, she'd become convinced that something was wrong with her and needed to prove otherwise.

She hadn't.

She'd planned the perfect tryst at a quaint hotel but ended up doing it in the backseat of his car in a parking lot between classes because daddy had insisted that if she were going out after dark Jeff had to go with her.

The car had been hot and cramped. She had panicked every time she thought she heard footsteps. Completely inexperienced she hadn't known what to do to make Devon's dick hard. When she'd finally worked it up with her hand—he didn't like oral sex—he'd cum after just a few thrusts.

She hadn't even been sure he'd gotten all the way in her!

Needless to say she had confirmed her suspicions that it had to be her.

They'd rarely had sex after that, so she'd been surprised by his reaction to having Jeff tag along. She hadn't wanted her little brother around, but she'd figured Devon would be okay with it.

Still having heard no sign of movement, Eva decided to take a shower. Leaving her old towel on the floor, she grabbed a clean one from the closet in the hallway before slipping into the bathroom.

She locked the door—something she'd never felt the need to do before—and then peeked behind the curtain to make sure she was alone. She turned on the hot water and the sound of the squeaky knob was like nails on the chalkboard.

Had it always been so loud?

She'd brushed her teeth earlier but brushed them again to get the taste of...the taste out of her mouth. Normally she loved to take long hot showers but as she stepped into the tub, she knew today would be different.

She washed off quickly, being careful to clean away the evidence of her sin between her thighs. Shutting off the water Eva grabbed her towel, and then tiptoed back to her room to dry off.

As soon as she entered the room, the phone rang. Her heart stopped for a moment, and then began to beat furiously against her breastbone. She pressed her hand against her chest and tried to breathe.

It's just the phone, she said to herself as she picked up her cell. "Hello?"

"Eva? It's daddy. This is the second time I've called. Where were you?"

"In the shower." She sounded breathless, like she'd just run a marathon.

"Oh. Listen, honey, I have to work late. Don't hold dinner for me, okay?"

That meant she and Jeff would be alone all evening! Thinking quickly, she blurted, "Can I borrow your car, daddy? I thought I'd go to the mall."

"Only if Jeff goes with you. You shouldn't be out after dark by yourself, Eva."

Eva covered a frustrated wail behind her hand. She wanted to shout that she wasn't a kid anymore. She could take care of herself!

But she knew better than to argue with daddy. "Okay," she choked out.

Eva threw her phone onto the bed furious with daddy and herself for not standing up to him.

It took another hour for her nerves to settle down and once they did she sat down at her desk and tried to work on her homework. The sooner she finished school, the sooner she could get the hell of out of this house.

Sometime later a knock on her bedroom door startled her. Eva glanced up and saw Jeff in the doorway, dressed in a pair of jeans and a dark blue t-shirt that stretched across his chest. "Hey, Sissy. Are you cooking tonight?'

Eva jumped to her feet and clutched the chair behind her. "Yes, if you liked me to. I'm sorry, Jeff. Daddy called to say he's working late, and I wasn't sure you'd be here."

"No worries," he said casually. "I thought I'd cook for you tonight."

"Really?" No one had cooked for her since she'd been in the sixth grade. "Ok, thanks."

"Give me about thirty minutes."

Jeff sauntered off and Eva slumped into the chair. He hadn't said anything about earlier and hopefully that meant they could put it behind them.

Exactly thirty minutes later Jeff called up the stairs, "Dinner's done."

As Eva headed toward the kitchen she could smell pizza. Her stomach grumbled and she realized she hadn't eaten all day.

When she entered the kitchen she saw a large box sitting on the table. "Jeff, you know daddy doesn't like us to eat junk food."

"Eva, you have to learn to live a little. But I'll toss the box before he sees it."

Jeff winked conspiratorially and Eva laughed. "You always were hardheaded."

Not that that was a good thing in this house.

Jeff set a plate with two larges slices of pepperoni and mushroom on the table in front of her. "Still your favorite?"

Her heart softened. He remembered. "Yes, thanks."

Jeff sat down across from her and took a slice right from the box. Eva started to stand. "Would you like me to get you a plate?"

Jeff grabbed her hand and heat spread up her arm and suffused her whole body. "No, I'm good," he told her.

Evan gently tugged her hand free from his and picked up a slice to eat.

They didn't talk much as they ate the first couple of slices. Eva felt like a tongue-tied teenager on her first date. The heat Jeff had ignited settled between her thighs and directly on her cheeks.

Jeff told her about the classes he'd signed up to take this fall. Like her, he was attending a local college. Having already taken her basic courses, she offered to share her notes, if he wanted.

The side of his mouth kicked up in a devastating smile, and she wrenched her gaze away.

After wolfing down half the pizza, Jeff wiped his mouth on a paper napkin. "I'm going to meet some of the fellas. I'll be back around midnight."

Eva's confused gaze shot to his. She'd thought Jeff...no, it was good that he was going out. She might be stuck in the house, but he didn't need to be.

Maybe he'd meet a girl. Then...then...

Eva's heart sank at the thought of Jeff fucking some other girl.

Jeff bent over until their faces lined up. "Kiss me goodbye, okay?"

He leaned in to kiss her and her lips parted automatically. His all-male scent was wreaking havoc with the argument going on in her head. Part of her mind screamed stop. The other part encouraged her to enjoy.

Moaning, she gave into the latter part. Eva was instantly rewarded when Jeff's fingers slid into her hair. He tipped her head back to deepen the kiss, entwining his tongue with hers.

Jeff slowed the kiss before reluctantly stepping back. Unable to meet his gaze, she kept her eyes trained on her lap.

Jeff chuckled. "You're cute when you're shy," he told her.

He strode off. Confident in his control over her, she decided.

No longer distracted by Jeff's presence, Eva returned to worrying and spent the rest of the evening in agitated confusion. Not only had she had sex with her brother—twice!—but she was cheating on Devon. While he might not be the most attentive boyfriend sexually, surely he didn't deserve this.

Should she tell him? Should she break up with him? Those questions dogged her every step as she cleaned the house from top to bottom. Except for Jeff's room. Daddy had told her on Jeff's twelfth birthday that his room was off limits.

If only the den could be off limits as well. She didn't like going into the room. The large dark furniture dominated the space and there seemed to be shadows everywhere, even at night.

Because daddy kept the room so warm, she had gotten into the habit of changing into shorts and a tank top before getting to work. This room alone probably took an hour to clean but she dusted and waxed all the furniture and vacuumed the floor just the way daddy liked.

Daddy came home around nine and ducked into the clean den. He kept his movies—and liquor—stashed away in a locked cabinet. Maybe he'd get drunk. The idea of daddy being home made her even nervous. What if Jeff came into her room and daddy overheard them?

Exhausted, Eva crawled into bed around ten, hoping if she were asleep Jeff wouldn't bother her. She fell into a restless slumber almost immediately.

She dreamed that she and Jeff were kids again. Three years apart she had probably been five, Jeff two. He knocked a cup of milk onto the floor and daddy was livid. He hit Jeff on his diapered bottom several times real hard and Eva began to cry and beg daddy to stop.

"Sissy? Sissy!"

Eva woke at the sound of Jeff's urgent tone. She was drenched in sweat.

"You had a nightmare," he told her. "And your clothes are wet. Here, let me help you."

Eva wrapped her arms around her chest. "No, I'm okay."

Jeff just looked at her and she slowly lowered her arms to her side.

"Come on. I'll run a hot shower for you."

Eva followed Jeff into the bathroom and watched as he turned on the water. He walked over to her and began to remove her nightgown. She didn't say anything but allowed him to pull the wet material over her head.

He removed her bra with deft fingers, and then slowly lowered her panties until she could step out. "What were you dreaming about?"

Eva shook her head, unable to speak.

Jeff touched her cheek with the back of his hand. "You don't have to worry about me, Sissy. That old man can't hurt me anymore."

"You have to do what he says, Jeff. Please?"

Jeff groaned. "For you, anything."

A tear hovered on her eyelash before dropping onto his hand. He drew his hand up to his lips and kissed it away.

Jeff sneaking in a pizza must have triggered the dream.

Jeff didn't leave and the longer he stood there the more hectic her breathing became. It sounded so loud she was sure he could hear.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, he guided her toward the tub and she stepped in. The water was hot and warmed her chilled body instantly.

Jeff closed the curtain and she listened closely for the door to click shut behind him. Moments later the curtain shifted again and Jeff stepped into the tub behind her.

She spun toward him. "Jeff!"

He pressed his lips against hers, cutting off further protests. Her body melted into his as if it had a will of its own. She tried to push against his chest but her fingers got tangled in his hair.

When he finally pulled back she thought that might be the opportunity to gather her senses, but then he poured shampoo onto her hair and began massaging her scalp.

Now it was her turn to groan. Oh, this felt so good.

He took his time, using the pads of his fingers to weaken her resolve, and her body. "I have always loved your blond hair," he murmured against her ear.

Eva used to wish she had black hair like Jeff and daddy, despite the attention her blond locks received.

Tipping her head back with a finger beneath her chin, he gently rinsed her hair. His fingers moved in a circular motion on the nape of her neck, and she groaned again.

Jeff turned her around and lifted her hair. She could feel the full length of his arousal against her ass as his teeth sank into her sensitive skin. Eva pressed back into him on accident—the first time.

When she felt his dick jump she pressed into him again.

"You're going to get yourself into some serious trouble girl," he growled next to her ear.

Eva tried to behave but his dick was hard—and hot against her skin. Her mouth watered at the thought of tasting him again.

Jeff reached for a clip on the shower caddy and pinned her hair up. He continued kissing and nipping softly until her moans turned into one long hum.

Jeff grabbed the bar of soap and lathered it in his hands. He withdrew his lips only long enough to replace them with his hands. He massaged her neck before his hands followed the slope of her shoulders where he worked out kinks she hadn't known was there.

A nagging ache drew her attention and she realized her breasts were full and heavy. She glanced down and saw that her nipples were erect, as if begging for attention.

Eva turned toward him, seeking his touch. Jeff inhaled at the sight of tits but didn't touch them. Instead he drew his hands along her arms, down her sides and legs, bypassing her pussy.

He bent down, his mouth just inches from her pussy. Swaying, Eva moved toward him but he only leaned back. Her moans of pleasure were turning into groans of frustration. She wanted to plead with him to touch her, but feared the rejection after trying so hard with Devon.

Jeff's fingers danced across the back of her knees and they buckled, forcing her to catch herself with her hands on his shoulders. "Jeff," she huffed. "Please..."

His hands moved up and around to the front of her thighs. He stroked and licked her skin until her legs trembled apart in invitation. Instead of burying his mouth between her legs, Jeff combed the soft tuft of hair above her apex. She had never grown a lot of hair and kept what she did have neatly trimmed.

His fingers traced the outline of her puffy lips before spreading them open. Eva did a double take when saw her vibrant pink and engorged clit.

Jeff's gaze felt like a caress as he stared at it and her pussy clinched furiously, like the wings of a trapped bird.

Unable to wait another second, Eva slid her hands into Jeff's hair and guided his lips to her pearl. With just one swipe of his tongue Eva gushed all over his mouth, her hips rocking back and forth against his mouth.

Jeff licked and sucked her clit until the spasms settled into gentle ripples of pleasure. Weak, Eva fell back against the wall with a long, low moan.

Her eyes were closed but she could hear Jeff moving around. After a moment, a soft spray of water rained down on her pussy. It tickled and she giggled. "Stop, Jeff," she whispered.

"I want to make sure you're nice and clean," he told her.

He parted her pussy lips and trained the water directly on her clit. Her eyes flew open and she tried to turn away, "I'm too sensitive...oh, Jeff! I—"

A powerful orgasm overtook her and her body jerked uncontrollably. "You are so beautiful when you cum for me."

Eva so bemused she didn't resist when Jeff picked her up and slowly impaled her onto his dick. The feel of his long pole filling her hole sent her over the edge again and her pussy clenched all around him.

"Don't make me cum yet," Jeff said through clenched teeth. He paused for a moment and she held still, too weak to move. "Okay, I'm good."

And with that said, Jeff pressed her into the wall and fucked her deeply. He kissed her and the combination of his tongue in her mouth and his cock in her pussy was indescribable. Hers senses were on overload.

Jeff dragged his mouth toward her tits and began sucking on her nipples until Eva was dizzy with pleasure. He lifted her legs until they were almost touching the front of her shoulders, and he immediately bottomed out.

Watching he pulled almost completely out of her, and then slowly drove into her until she could feel his balls against her ass. Then he pulled out until just the head of his dick rested inside her cunt. "Fuck," he murmured. "You do not know how fucking hot this looks."

Eva couldn't see from her vantage point, but she could feel the slow build of an orgasm. It began deep in pussy and spread into her belly. She felt an intense pressure and she thrust her lips as much as she could. Release would be so sweet.

Jeff moaned and she knew he was about to cum. He moved back to her mouth and kissed her. "You are so beautiful," he whispered against her lips. "Fuck," he moaned.

He pushed into her one last time. She felt his prick pulsating and knew his hot liquid was bathing her pussy. The pressure in her pussy increased until it popped like a balloon and sent shudders of pleasure throughout her body.

Jeff pulled out of her and lowered her to her feet. Eva slumped against him, exhausted, her breath coming out in short puffs.

They stood there until their breathing returned to normal. Turning off the water, Jeff grabbed a towel and dried her off. He lifted her from the tub and grabbed a second towel. After drying her off, he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

She felt a moment of panic as she realized daddy could catch them but the thought floated away, unable to truly penetrate the fog quickly overtaking her.

Jeff laid her down and then stretched out beside her. She didn't resist but turned into him and closed her eyes. He held her all night.

12