Nude is Naughty

Story Info
His mom, the nudist.
2.2k words
4.37
1.07M
83

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - My Mom the Nudist

I was raised in an ideal family environment. It would be safe to compare my family at that time to the Cleavers (Leave it to Beaver) of TV fame. Dad was the straight laced, three piece suit, family provider, and Mom was the angelic, dependable, perfect homemaker and parent. Some people would go so far as to say I had the best of the best. That is until I graduated high school and went off to the Marines.

Right out of boot camp I was sent to Okinawa to fulfill some political commitment the powers that be dreamed up. Anyway I was there for the remainder of my enlistment during which time my folks had split up and gotten a divorce. I really couldn't believe the news. In fact, I called my Mom to see if everything was all right with her.

Surprisingly, she sounded calm, collected, and determined to make the best of things. It seems that Dad had run off with a topless dancer, and they were living on the West Coast somewhere. That was more news that was hard to believe. I left home and the perfect family crumbled.

Well, I'm home now if you can call it that. The house was all that remained of Utopia. At least some minor things had not changed. I found a key to the back door in the same flower pot it had been in for years. Mom was at work so I let myself in, checked the refrigerator where I found a beer, and sauntered into the den. I didn't have to wait long. A sleek cherry red Corvette convertible wheeled into the driveway and came to a screeching halt very close to the garage door. The woman at the wheel was a knockout. My God, it's Mom.

Her heels clicked sharply on the driveway and the concrete steps leading to the back porch. The footsteps were muted by the indoor/outdoor carpet covering the porch. The next audible sound was that of a key rattling in the lock.

"Hi Mom," I said when the door swung open.

"Oh, my God," she cried. She dropped her purse and covered her gaping mouth with her hands. "Holy shit, Jeff," she exclaimed after regaining her composure slightly. "You scared me half to death." Quickly becoming more composed, she threw open her arms. "Come here, baby. Come to mama."

I stepped into her waiting arms trying to match her excitement with a big smile and a big hug. Her hug seemed to be just as strong as mine. It was strong enough to burn her big boobs into my chest. Oddly enough I could feel her nipples pressing against my T-shirt clad chest.

"It's good to be home, Mom. And it's really good to see you again. I think you look younger and more beautiful than when I last saw you."

"You were always such a charmer, Jeff, but it's wasted on your old mom. Have you been waiting long? Are you hungry? How long are you going to stay? . . ."

"Mom, hush. Take a deep breath. Relax."

"Oh, Jeff, I'm so glad your back. Let me go get more comfortable, and then we can talk. Don't go away now." She darted upstairs to her bedroom.

In what seemed to be only seconds, she bounded down the stairs and back into the kitchen. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement, there was a sparkle in her eyes, and she was stark naked. She immediately saw my surprise.

"Oh son," she said apologetically, "I guess I could have given you a little more warning, couldn't I have?"

"Mom," I said not trying to hide my astonishment, "you're butt-assed naked."

"Yes I am, aren't I?" she said jauntily. "You see, I became a nudist after your father left, and while you were in the service. Neither one of us wrote much, so I guess this is a surprise for you."

I barely heard what she was saying. I am 22 years old, and this is the very first time I have ever seen my mother naked not to mention standing unabashed not three feet away from me. Adding to the chaos of the situation, she is an extremely attractive woman even if she is forty years old. I offer no apology for the fact that my Marine Corps trained cock was well on its way to standing at attention.

"Jeff," Mom said softly. "I know this is all strange and uncomfortable for you, but I am happy with the new me. C'mon son, be happy with me. In fact, why don't you get naked too? It's the ultimate freedom. You'll see."

"Mom, the last time I was naked in the room with a beautiful woman we didn't sit around and talk about old times."

"What did you do?" she asked trying seriously to convey an air of innocence in her tone.

"Don't worry about it, okay?."

"But I'm your mother, Jeff."

"You're also one hell of an attractive woman, and . . and, your tits are driving me out of my mind." My cock was at half mast at least by now.

"That's very flattering, Jeff. Why don't you get out of those clothes, and let's see what we can do to resolve this situation. Please," she purred. She even bent down and toyed with my belt buckle.

"Mom, I'm not a little boy anymore," I argued.

"Show me," she said seductively. By now she had my belt loosened and the top button to my fatigues unbuttoned. "I've never seen you naked as a young man. You have the advantage on me, don't you think?"

I stood up, and four hands grappled at my pants and shorts. In nothing flat I was standing in front of her butt naked with my cock standing at full attention.

"My word," she sighed, "you are a young man, aren't you?"

"And you're still my mother," I replied.

"Well, like it or not, I think you are well on your road to becoming one of this town's most handsome motherfuckers."

"Mom," I implored.

"I think it would sound better if you called me Becky when you are about to jump my bones, don't you?" She reached out and caught my raging hard on in her soft, hot hand. I almost climaxed on the spot. "You've been aching to touch my boobs ever since you laid eyes on them. Why don't you do that now?" She stepped closer. Very close.

As bad as I wanted to take one of her soft, warm breasts into my mouth and massage it with my tongue, I hesitated. She lifted one and aimed the nipple in my direction.

"Here. I want you to fondle my breast. It's been a long time for me, Jeff."

I knew that I would choke if I tried to speak, so I just leaned forward and took her boob into my mouth. My hands went up automatically to mold and guide the soft, silky smooth breast to its destination. Her sensuous moan made my pecker ache even more. Then she had my ears cupped in her hands and she was guiding my mouth from one tit to the other.

By now I was pressing the full length of my body against hers, and my tempered steel erection had found refuge between her thighs. The length of my shaft was touching the full length of her crotch. I could hear her gasping because of her labored breathing and her arousal. My breathing was also heavy, but my panting was paled in comparison to hers.

"Jeff, honey," Becky managed between gasps, "I think we had better get on with this before I have my orgasm without you." More gasping, moaning and sighing.

I guess it had been a long time for her. She was turned on more than any woman I had been with in a long time. The Japanese girls I was used to in Okinawa took a little more coaxing before they were ready to spread their legs and open the door to heaven. I could tell by how wet my pecker was getting that this round-eyed beauty's door was wide open and begging for company.

I inched my arm down to where my hand could guide my cock to its objective. When the head of my dick touched the opening to her pussy she gasped as if something had scared her. Then she eased her pussy against my hand, and I let my cock slip into her slowly. Her commentary alone would have made most men come. Surprisingly I warded off my orgasmic impulses temporarily.

Mom's arousal prompted her to latch her arms around my neck, and press her lips against my mouth. Her embrace was hungry and passionate, but there was something missing. I eased my tongue between her lips, beyond her teeth, and as far into her mouth as it would reach. Instantly, she reciprocated, and a new level of passion was immediately reached.

With considerable effort, I maneuver this naked beauty around to the kitchen table where I leaned her back until we were both resting our weight on the table. I accelerated my pumping into her pussy, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist.

Mom was whimpering now, but I was certain the reaction was due to ecstasy, not pain. She was babbling in my ear, but I'm sure that whatever she was saying was incoherent to both of us. Both her body and I were responding more to her grunting than we were anything else.

Before I realized what was going on the woman was writhing with unbridled passion as she felt the arrival of her orgasm surge through her body. She must have gasped the words, "I'm coming" in my ear at least fifteen times. For all I know, she may have experienced that many spasms in the course of her climax. It had been a long time.

Being in much better shape, sexually, I took a little longer. In the meantime, Mom had another earth-shattering orgasm. Her intense animation celebrating this second event pushed me over the edge. Just as I was about to ejaculate, I withdrew my cock from her pussy and let my juices spew all over her body. Mom grabbed my cock and assisted with draining my balls of every last drop of semen.

Once all of the excitement had subsided, I gently urged her to sit on my lap. She did so in much the same fashion as a young daughter would cuddle up on her father's lap. We were both covered with perspiration from our sexy workout, so even though my knees felt weak from our engagement, I stood lifting up my glistening lover in the process. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, but did not ask.

Our coupling over the past half hour and the shower definitely resulted in a bonding the likes of which were not to be equaled. In fact, while we were in the shower Becky tried unsuccessfully to masturbate me. After all, she had just drained me downstairs by anybody standards. I am a virile young man, but even I have my limits.

We returned to the kitchen, both bare-assed naked, where Becky prepared a light but tasty meal for us. After eating she came around and sat on my lap again.

"Jeff," she said tenderly, "you can't imagine how much good you did for my well being. After your father left, I was hurt and angry, and understandably, I lost all interest in men and sex. I'm glad you woke up my heart, and reminded me that I am a woman that needs a lot of attention to make up for all the years I wasted with your father."

"I'm still overwhelmed, but I am glad things happened the way they did. I've always been proud of my beautiful mother, and when I saw you without any clothes on, that did the trick."

"I still can't get over how much you have grown these past few years. That tool of yours was just the thing I needed to repair this old engine, but I honestly think it needs a lot more work, don't you?"

"A lot of work," I said in a joking manner but I was very serious in my intent. She reached her arm around my next and pulled me toward her. As out lips touched, I closed a hand around one of her soft, smooth breasts. Her hand covered the one I had on her breast as we ended our embrace.

"Did you enjoy the sex we just had, Jeff?" Her expression was serious.

"I'm going to hold my opinion on that subject at least until we try it two or three more times. I don't want to jump to any conclusions until I'm reasonably sure." The broad smile on my face removed any concern she might have had about my intentions.

"I'm ready when you are, Mister." She sprang to her feet, and turned toward me. My cock was nearly fully erected again. "Oh my," she said playfully putting her hands to her cheeks in mocked surprise. "Is that for me?"

"Go to your room, young lady," I commanded.

"Yes sir," she said as she saluted.

God she looked good taking the stairs two at a time as she headed for her bedroom.