Nude is Naughty Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky becomes bad.
2.5k words
4.54
448k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t take the stairs two at a time, but when I got to Mom’s bedroom I found her sitting on the edge of the bed clad only in her birthday suit with her hands clasped and resting on her knees. Her head was down, but she raised it and smiled as I entered the room.

“I want you to know that what we had downstairs just a short time ago was one of the most wonderful things that has ever happened to me. I want it to continue as long as you are happy, but I have a confession to make before we go any further.” Her head was bowed again as if she was ashamed or embarrassed.

“Mom,” I began, “I mean Becky, what is wrong? Did I do something that . . .”

“Oh no, Jeff,” she interjected. “Everything you did was absolutely marvelous. It’s what I haven’t done that is the problem.”

“I don’t understand. What . . .?”

“Your dad and I were married for a long time, but we never once made love with the intensity or passion that you and I enjoyed earlier today. That’s what I always wanted in a sexual relationship, but your father used me more as a masturbating tool than he did as a lover. He used to crawl on about once a week, pump away until he shot off, and then he would roll over and go to sleep. I can’t be too harsh on him though. He helped me start your life, and I am eternally grateful for that. I’ve always been proud of you, and now I am especially glad you are in my life.”

“That’s all great, Becky, but why the sad face?”

“I am a forty year old woman, and I don’t know the first thing about making love to a man. We just had a dynamite engagement, and my heart is still pounding. That’s a first for me. And you, my son, have probably gained more experience in that department than I ever will.”

“That’s where you are wrong, love. I will be more than happy to show you everything I know about fucking. Excuse me for not using the usual trite expression of making love, but you are actually the only woman I have ever loved, and I would just as soon it stayed that way.”

“You’re sweet, Jeff,” she said with a hint of tears in her eyes. “Would you be willing to take the time out of your busy life to teach your old mother a thing or two?”

“Absolutely not,” I stated adamantly, “but I look forward to taking the beautiful woman sitting next to me under my wing and teaching her what little I do know. Then we will learn whatever else it takes to fill our sexual desires together as we go along. Deal?”

I placed my arm around her shoulders, leaned her back on the bed, and kissed her passionately. She responded magnificently, and when we broke free from our embrace we were both breathing noticeably heavy, but she managed to utter, “It’s a deal.”

Naturally, my unruly cock was beginning to swell again, and we could both feel it creeping along her thigh. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth causing her to sigh openly. She reached for my growing pecker.

“Want me to take care of this?” she asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes,

“Yes, I do, young lady, but school starts now.”

“What do I do professor?” she asked with obvious excitement in her voice.

“Every good fuck session starts with foreplay. In our case for the moment, it looks like both of us are ready at all times without intentional encouragement, but we should do everything we can to make our love sessions as satisfying as possible.”

“I love the way you talk, Mister. Please go on.” She was fondling my hard on as she spoke.

“A standard first step is for you to get me hard and then suck my cock until I have an orgasm. If that turns you off . . .”

“I want to, Jeff. Show me what to do,” Her grip tightened on my pecker.

I maneuvered her around to kneel between my legs, and then I coaxed her to take my cock in her mouth. She was an exceedingly willing and excellent student.

“Now pretend it’s a Popsicle. Suck it.”

She hesitated in the beginning, but once she adjusted to a piece of live meat in her mouth, she actually began to enjoy it. She sucked harder while running her mouth up and down my shaft, and even took hold of the shank with a free hand. This woman was a natural.

I tried the best I could to fondle her breasts while she was engaged in her cock sucking chores, but it was immediately obvious that she needed no encouragement. She decided on her own that caressing my balls would contribute to the ritual so she clutched them a little too firmly at first, but relaxed her grip when I caught her hand.

I used the top of my foot to massage her pussy while she worked on my dick. She moaned sensually as I rubbed her crotch. I could tell that all of this foreplay was totally new to her, and it filled me with pride to know that I was the one chosen to introduce her to the niceties of sex.

Then suddenly I realized that this novice cocksucker had brought me to the brink of climax in record time. Instinctively, I extracted my joint from her mouth at the very moment my sperm began to spurt wildly and landing mostly on her breast and upper chest. She watched wide-eyed as this scene unfolded before her, and then she giggled.

“Did I do that?” she asked coyly.

“Yes you did, and it was a fantastic job as well. Are you sure you haven’t done this before?” I was joking, but she answered me sheepishly.

“Once when I was in college, but it was a total disaster. My date got so excited that he shot off before I got his thing in my mouth, so I ended up sucking his dying erection all the way to limp city. The feel of a cock in my mouth excited me, but that was my last opportunity until now,” she confessed, “but that backseat episode didn’t at all compare with what we just had. As long as it’s with you, I’m ready to suck you dry anytime.” Her smile convinced me she was sincere.

“I’m glad to hear that, Becky. Now it’s my turn.” I helped her to her feet, and helped her get settled on the edge of the bed. I lay her back on the mattress and with my most engaging smile I said, “Spread wide.”

“What are you going to do?” she asked but not before spreading her legs wide.

“I’m going to eat your pussy until you spray me with your juices,” I said with a hint of pride in my remark. I raised her legs and placed one on each of my shoulders before I knelt and prepared to gobble her goodies. I was in no hurry. I started by kissing her inner thighs lightly while keeping my lips in contact with the soft white skin as I went from one location to the next. I could see her skin quiver, and I could hear her moan as I advanced toward her crotch.

“Jeff,” she panted “I might not be able to hold back my orgasm until you get there.”

“That’s okay. I hear the second orgasm is better than the first anyway.” I went back to my foreplay routine. Becky was rolling slightly from side to side in response to her intense excitement and in anticipation of my final destination.

“Please hurry, baby,” she pleaded. “I’m going to come any minute now.”

“Maybe this will help,” I told her as I reached up and massaged her clit.

“Oh, my God,” she cried as she bucked and hunched against the electrifying sensation caused by my action. “I’m going to come, Jeff. I can’t wait. Ooooh shit.” “Now we are going to get you to come again, Becky.” With that I moved my head to her snatch, and buried my mouth against her pussy hole. My tongue darted forward penetrating her vagina, and she squealed with unbridled ecstasy. I continued my tongue lashing momentarily before moving my mouth to her clit. At the same time I buried two fingers in her pussy as far as they would go while sucking her clit into my mouth and massaging it vigorously with my tongue. When her vocalizing convinced me she was on the brink of another eruption, I eased my fingers out of her pussy and in the same motion inserted them into her asshole.

This sudden and unexpected intrusion caused her to scream sharply, and then she continued her screaming until she had experienced the last of her orgasm. She let her legs slid slowly off my shoulders and dangle from the bed. She lay there overcome from the arousal of her climax and the excitement of an entirely knew sexual experience. Her breath was still coming in gasps; her breasts were rising and falling with her chest movement creating a beautiful scene.

I gently worked my body up the length of hers until I reached a point where I could easily reach her billowing orbs with my mouth. She lazily brought up her hands to cradle my head as I dispensed blissful pleasure to her breasts. Her breathing was still heavy and effecting her speech.

“Jeff (pant) I have come more (gasp) today than I did in any given week (sigh) when I was with your father,” She stopped talking, and casually patted my head as I plied my techniques to her boobs. After a brief pause, “You certainly know how to make a gal shoot her wad – over and over.”

“We’re not through yet, sweet cheeks,” I said with comparable labored breath. “We’ve played with your pussy, but now I am going to fuck it.”

“You’re the boss,” she said in a weak voice, and with an equally weak gesture she attempted to press my face into her breasts.

I allow ample time for us both to rejuvenate our bodies after our romp between the thighs before I maneuver us both to the center of the bed.

“You told me you and Dad always did the missionary position on the rare occasion when you had sex, so I want us to be different especially for now.”

Beck rolled over against me and kissed me warmly and passionately for a long time. My pecker was getting hard again. She felt this development at the same time I did so she snuggled up and kissed me again. This time in addition to the passionate mouth play she pressed her snatch against my growing cock. Now I was really hard.

“Where do you want me?” she asked in a husky voice. “I’m yours.”

I lay flat of my back with my raging erection standing tall. “Up here,” I said offering my hands as support. She took my hands and swung a leg over my body as though she was mounting a horse. In a way, I guess that is exactly what she was doing. Her pussy was wet and slick so when she towered above my pinnacle we had an easy time of lowering her into place. My cock slid into her more than ready pussy with the least of friction. She settled until her buttocks were resting on my legs. Our pubic hairs were on common ground.

“This feels so good,” she sighed as she sat straight upright and slowly rotated her hips in a manner that massaged my cock.

“I put you up here so you could see what is going on, and to let you be in charge of this coupling. Also, it will give me a chance to watch your lovely breast flip-flop as you ride up and down my cock. We’ll start when you are ready.” I smiled at her reassuringly and lay my head back on one of the pillows.

“You’re a naughty man, Jeff,” she said with an evil grin.

“I love your tits, lady. Sue me.” We both laughed as she began to slowly rise and fall as well as gyrate up and down and around on my engorged cock. She made sure she traveled the full length of my shaft each time. Her tits didn’t come into play until she increased her tempo. Now they were rising and falling and swinging from side to side as her body moved. That sight alone was driving Jeff to hunch up against her ass trying to bury his pole as deep as it could possibly go.

Becky had an orgasm shortly after she mounted me up top, and she was well on her way again. She was grunting louder each time she thrust her ass against my crotch, and I was doing my share by meeting her downward strokes with the same intensity.

When I was certain her orgasm was about to explode, I reached out and grabbed her boobs rather firmly. She continued to grunt and pound her ass against my body. She announced the arrival of her fourth orgasm with an almost blood-curdling scream and a half a dozen “yeses” as she let it go.

All of her enthusiasm naturally raised the level of my excitement according, and I could feel within my bowels the advent of my orgasm. I did not necessarily want to dump my seed into the womb of my mother, so I did the next best thing.

“”Quick,” I said softly so as not to startle her, “on your hands and knees.”

“Wha . . .”

“Now.”

She did as I asked, and as she disengaged her well saturated pussy from my slick juice laden cock, it made a popping sound. She ignored the sound and promptly assumed the doggy position. I moved around behind her and very gently and carefully pressed my slick dick head against her asshole.

For some reason she responded like a professional. She press her ass hard against my cock, and it entered her back door like it had done it a dozen times before. She whimpered but kept pushing. I helped involuntarily when my climax came bursting to the surface. Instinctively, I pressed my cock to its full depth in her ass. She jammed her face into the pillow before her and really screamed this time.

“Her ass was so tight, and her contraction were so vigorous around my cock that I experience the most invigorating and colossal orgasm that I can remember.

About the time my erection had shrunk to half size, her ass muscles literally spit out my tool. We both laughed heartily at the event.

Afterwards we lay side by side on the bed trying to get our breathing back under control.

“That hurt a lot,” she said in almost a murmur, “but I loved it.”

“You’ll get used to it,” I assured her. “You certainly don’t want my seed in your womb.”

“I’m looking forward to the adjustment,” she said softly and rolled her warm body up against mine.