Number One Slut Wife

Story Info
She loves double vaginal penetration.
1.2k words
3.13
237.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Georgia and I were married for 12 years and in all that time I always wanted to watch her getting fucked by my friends. She has a voluptuous body and nice tits. They are 44DD and her nipples stick out especially when I put the air conditioning on or if I nipple on her neck.

Today Georgia is going to get fucked by my friends, but she doesn't know it. I sent her out to get beer for a supposed card game that is going to take place tonight at my house. I have invited my raunchiest friends, the one who fuck anything in sight. Well I think Georgia will make a delicious piece of fuck meat for my friends tonight.

I can't wait. My mouth is watering thinking about my beautiful Georgia writhing in pleasure and coming as she moans her orgasms.

I like that.

My friends arrive at about 7 p.m. 10 minutes before Georgia delivered the beer and marched upstairs to read her romance book. Wow, if only she knew what was in store for her tonight!!

At about 8 p.m. all my raunchy friends arrive. There is Craig, Ricky, Robert, Jeff and Xavier. These guys know how to party. We set up the card table and begin playing cards for about two hours.

When I am sure that Georgia is asleep I go upstairs, pick her up from the bed and carry her downstairs.

I pull out the sofa bed and place her in the middle of the bed.

"WAKE UP." I scream at her. She is startled out of her sleep.

"SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR MY FRIENDS," I say to her.

Georgia gives me a look of surprise then she blushes. She seems to realize that the guys want her bad as they start taking out their stiff rods.

Craig jumps on the bed and just sticks his cock into my wife's pussy.

"Nice. Ricky why don't you join me?" Craig invited Ricky to double penetrate her pussy with both their cocks.

Ricky jumps at the chance as he inserts his cock too.

"Hey save some pussy for me," Robert, Jeff and Xavier exclaim as they start rubbing their cocks more vigorously than before.

All of a sudden the two cocks inside my wife's pussy start spurting and spasming as they release their cum load deep within her pussy. I am so turned on that I start cumming myself.

"Make way guys, I want to cum in this SLUT's pussy as well," I demand and I dump my whole load deep into her cervix.

My slut wife is gyrating her hips and begging "More cocks, more," And we give her cocks, and more cocks all night long. Sometimes we cum in her pussy, sometimes two cocks simultaneously fuck her pussy and sometimes two cocks cum in her pussy. It doesn't matter to my slut wife.

She has made me so proud. My friends want to come back and fill her pussy again with loads and loads of cum. I say sure why not.

"Oh Honey," I tell my wife. "How does your pussy feel like?"

"It feels nice. Thank you so much for allowing your friends to cum in it. You are the perfect husband."

After my friends leave, Georgia scoops out the residual cum still in her cunt and spreads it all over her pussy lips. I shoot my load on her pussy lips and I give her a deep tongue kiss.

She still turns me on that wife of mine in the most EROTIC ways. I'm glad I have such a SLUT for a WIFE.

I awake the next morning and notice that Georgia is not laying by my side. I make my way down to the kitchen and I behold this wondrous site.

Georgia had apparently gone food shopping and brought along the grocery delivery guy. But she was humping him against the refrigerator.

"Georgia, what a nice morning surprise, honey. I see you BROUGHT a scrumptious breakfast along," I announce just as the delivery guy is about to explode inside of her as he is furiously pumping Georgia's pussy, standing up, doggystyle with his pants draped around his ankles.

"Yessss. Oh, your pussy is so wet," he says.

And I notice his recently spent cum dripping down the inside of Gerogia's thighs, pooling on the kitchen floor in puddles of wasted sperm.

"No Georgia, don't waste the sperm like that. You know I enjoy seeing it come out of your pussy. You, delivery man what is your name."

"My name is Julio. I didn't realize this lady was married. I mean no disrespect man. I'll just be leaving."

"No, don't leave. I want you to cum again in my wife's pussy, but this time fuck her on the floor, like the bitch in heat that she is," I instruct Julio.

Julio is just too happy to oblige as Georgia is twiddling her clit, getting herself aroused again.

Julio guides Georgia onto her back on the kitchen floor and plunges his firm cock into her pussy. His cock glides in effortlessly and he begins to pound Georgia's freshly fucked and creamed pussy.

"Uh, yeah, that's it, baby," she tells Julio as she writhes underneath him.

"Fuck me harder, yeah don't stop, I'm cumming," Georgia continues.

Julio pulls out of her pussy and then re-plunges his cock back into her pussy all the way to his balls, driving his cock even deeper inside her cervix.

Julio releases a huge cumload into Georgia's pussy as she thrashes about on the kitchen floor.

"Ooooh, honey. The cum is starting to ooze out of your puffy pussy. Nice. You can go home now Julio," I say.

Julio gets up and wipes the remaining cum off his cock, zips up his pants and slams the front door closed as he picks up his hat in the foyer.

Georgia gets up and walks over to me leaving cum still pooling on the floor beneath her.

"Alan," she tells me, "I want you to fuck me now. I'm nice and wet down here," she continues pointing to her cum-soaked pussy.

"Get on the floor again, Georgia," I instruct as I lift up her right leg, with her laying on her side.

"Oh, Alan, you are going to fuck me sideways!" she exclaims excitedly.

"Yeah, honey your favorite position," I continue.

I insert my hard rod into Georgia's too willing and wet pussy.

"Harder," she implores me.

I start pounding her mercilessly, reaching further higher and faster inside her cervix until she starts to scream.

I ignore her screams and pound her even faster and harder than before. I head her left shoulder hitting the floor repeatedly but I don't let up.

Georgia's face is turning a shade of plum but I don't stop my machinations on her pussy.

"Oh, yessssss," I hiss as I release my cum load deep within her cervix.

Georgia is laying there in a tawdry mess, but her eyes are closed.

"Alan, I love it when you fuck me like an animal like that, but I need help getting up. I'm afraid you have bruised my shoulder," she says.

"I'll run a nice warm bath for you, honey," I reply as I extend my hand out and help her up from the floor.

"Oh, Georgia, who will be our dinner guest this evening?" I innocently ask her as I wink at her.

She replies, "I've been meaning to invite our new single neighbor, John over for the longest time . . ."

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers