Nympho Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Follow the sexual conquests of his nymphomaniac wife.
2.2k words
4.29
353.7k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam1888
Sam1888
54 Followers

My name is Sam and I am married to a beautiful woman called Jane. She has shoulder length dyed blonde hair, blue eyes that sparkle with devilment and luscious red pouting lips that beg to be kissed. She has a fantastic body. Her breasts are firm and perfectly shaped not to big but by no means small. Her nipples are a dark brown colour in contrast to her lightly tanned skin, when erect the whole coloured area tightens and stands proud from her breasts with an exquisite bud at the tip that no man has yet been able to resist sucking. Her pubic hair is dark and trimmed to a perfect triangle that points to her pussy lips which are a thing of beauty, when you start licking on them its like tasting the nectar of the gods. As she works out her arms and legs are toned, with her legs having the strength to hold any man in their grasp until he is a spent force. She also looks fantastic from the back, her broad shoulders emphasize the slimness of her waist which in turn leads to an ass that should be one of the Wonders of the World. Whether naked, in jeans or in a thong this ass could stop traffic.

With this description you must think I am the luckiest man alive, as did I when we first married. I soon began to discover, that sexually, she was high maintenance. She really is a "Martini" girl, "Any time, any place, any where" if you know what I mean, only with her it is "All the time, All places, Everywhere". The following is an account of the first time I began to realize this and is the first of many examples I will let you know of.

After about 18 months of marriage I was finding it hard to keep up with Jane's sexual demands, I thought a change of scenery would help, so I booked us into a plush country hotel for the weekend. It was in the middle of nowhere, but as it had a gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, and pool as well as its own mini cinema I knew we would not be stuck for things to do.

We arrived on the Friday evening and unpacked. Our room turned out to be a suit with a separate sitting room and bedroom with a suit bathroom.

We went down to the restaurant for a meal and found that we were the only couple there, the other guests being three single businessmen.

We had a lovely meal and then went to the bar for a couple of drinks before going to bed. I was awakened by Jane in the middle of the night. My first thought was that she was horny, but she was fully clothed and told me the electricity had gone out.

I went down to reception and was told there was some sort of power outage but it should be fixed in the morning.

In the morning we found out that the power was still out and due to bad weather conditions there was no sign of it coming back on that day. We spent the day in the bar having sandwiches and a few beers. We got speaking to the three businessmen, Roger, George and Robert and had a good time together shooting the breeze and righting the world. The bartender lit candles in the evening as the light began to fade as we continued to drink. As it got darker he told us we would have to go to our rooms as there were not enough candles to light the whole bar. As we were having such a good time Jane suggested we all go to our room as it had a sitting room. We all agreed and took our drinks and candles.

Once in our sitting room we lit the candles and Roger, George, Robert and I all sat down on the two couches.

Jane decided to get changed and took a candle into the bedroom.

I noticed that she had left the door half-way open and we could all see her.

She was standing with her back to the door and took off her blouse and skirt, revealing black underwear. She had on a bra and stockings, suspenders and a thong. She looked fantastic as she had four inch stilettos on.

She must have heard the groan of ecstasy that came from us when she bent over to pick up her skirt, showing off her ass to its best. As she stood up she stepped out of her stilettos and then took off her stockings and suspenders and finally her bra. As she turned to pick up her candle we got a view of her magnificent breasts. Her body looked incredible with the candlelight flickering over it like a myriad of little orange tongues licking every inch.

I was as horny as hell by this point and as I looked round at the other guys I could see they were too, by the bulges in the front of their trousers. I expected Jane to get dressed, now that she'd had her fun teasing us, but to my surprise she slipped back into her stilettos picked up her candle and walked towards us. As she entered the sitting room she looked even more sexy as her nipples were erect and her beautiful breasts swayed with every step she took.

Once in the room she put her candle down and surveyed the erections she had caused in our trousers.

"I think you're all a little over dressed, don't you?" she asked

We didn't answer.

I was stunned while the others were entranced by her gorgeous body. I had never seen my wife act like this before.

Raising her voice slightly she ordered, " Get naked now! I want to see those big, hard cocks that are trying to burst out off your trousers! "

In no time, we were naked and this time Jane was stunned.

We all had toned bodies and our cocks were standing at attention. My cock is thick and about 7 inches long but the other guys were even more impressive. Robert and George had about 8 inches but Rogers' cock was at least 10 inches long and about as thick as my wrist. The heads of our cocks were all glistening with pre cum and ready for action. We couldn't take our eyes off Jane's body, and I think she could tell we were all a little too eager, as she lay on her back on the coffee table between the couches.

"If you like my body that much I want you all to cum all over me." she sighed.

We didn't need to be asked twice as we gathered round the table and started pulling at our swollen cocks.

Jane looked fantastic with her legs spread and feet on the floor with her pussy exposed and damp with excitement. Her nipples were erect and became more so as she slowly teased them between her fingers as one by one we shot our loads over her silky skin. As we stood there with our spent cocks hanging Jane started to rub her pussy with her cum covered fingers. She groaned as her pussy became soaked with our juices and hers, until in no time she had climaxed.

Then she said, "Now that you have all got your first cum out of the way, we'll get on with what I really want."

"What's that?" we asked in unison .

"A long hard fuck feast, and I'm the main course!" she replied.

With that we were all erect again, with cocks so hard they looked as if they would burst.

Jane obviously liked what she saw, as she went from cock to cock, slowly sliding her cum covered hands up and down the shaft of each in turn lubricating them with a mixture of all our cum.

On reaching Roger's cock she said, "My, my we are a big boy!"

And with that she led him by the cock to one of the couches. She sat him down and then turned to face away from him, then she slowly lowered herself onto his enormous cock. As each inch slid in, the rest of us got a good view of the pleasure on her face. Finally, she had taken the whole length of that monster and was slowly rocking her hips as she felt it fill her. She motioned the rest of us to come to her and she placed my head between her legs so as I could lick her clit as she fucked Roger's cock.

George and Robert stood either side of Jane and in turn she started to suck on their cocks. As Jane massaged Roger's throbbing cock inside her, I licked skilfully until her body quivered with an almighty orgasm.

As she came, Roger filled her with his warm love juice, while George shot his cum on her bobbing breasts, as she was holding his cock whilst greedily swallowing all of Robert's juices.

I was still erect and a little disappointed at missing out, but I need not have worried as she was nowhere near finished yet.

Jane got up and lay on her back on the coffee table again.

"You lot are going to play Russian Roulette now, " she said seductively.

"How do we play that?" I asked.

"Well first one of you slides your cock into my pussy, then I take one cock in each hand at either side of the table, then I take the last cock in my mouth." she explained.

"Then what?" George asked.

"Then I suck one cock and toss two cocks, as the two people I am tossing suck my nipples, whilst the other slowly fucks me," she replied. "And after 1 minute of this you move position, and each minute after that you move again."

"So why is this Russian Roulette?" asked Robert.

"Well the first one to cum has to lick out my pussy once the rest have cum in it." she explained.

So, Jane positioned herself on the coffee table so as her head was hanging off the end upside down to me and I slid my cock in her mouth. Roger and George kneeled either side of the table and Jane took a cock in each hand and Robert straddled the table slipping his cock into her wet pussy.

As Roger and George started sucking Jane's erect nipples, she began to pull on their cocks and sucking on mine as Robert slowly fucked her. This went on for 9 minutes with us moving position at 1 minute intervals so each of us got tossed and sucked and got to fuck her now swollen pussy. On the 9th minute George was in Jane's pussy and could take no more as he exploded inside her.

"Unlucky Georgie boy!" Jane said "Come on boys, fill me up! George is having cream filled pussy for supper."

With that we fucked her one by one, frantically pounding her wet pussy as we were so turned on. We filled her until cum was oozing from her pussy and dribbling down the inside of her thighs. Then George had to lick her pussy clean, and he seemed to be enjoying the punishment until Jane had the most violent orgasm I have ever seen her have, and nearly choked him as cum squirted out her pussy and down his throat.

The strength of Jane's orgasm made us all erect again and she led us to the bed where she laid George on has back and facing away from him mounted his cock. Once his cock was fully inside her, she lay back flat on his chest. With her legs apart, I could see her clit was swollen to twice its normal size and this was obviously to much for Roger as he started sucking on it hard.

Seeing this, Robert and I climbed on the bed and had Jane suck both our cocks at the same time. We teased her nipples between our fingers as she sucked our cocks. Roger sucked her clit and George fucked her and she just seemed to loose control. Orgasm after orgasm coursed through her body and Roger shot cum on her leg as George came inside her and Robert and I sent our cum down her throat.

We spent the rest of the night as a writhing mass of nakedness on the bed. Big hard cocks, hands and tongues all over every inch of her body and she loved every minute!

When we woke in the morning, the room smelled of sex and Jane's body was covered in dry cum. The guys left bemoaning the fact that the weather was better and the electricity would be back on, putting an end to the fun.

But Jane said "You never know when the next power cut might be?"

And as she did she produced the main fuse from the Hotel fuse box from her handbag. It was then I knew that she had planned the whole thing, the dirty little minx. I was to find out over the next few years to present day just how dirty she could be!

Sam1888
Sam1888
54 Followers