Object of Desire

Story Info
John forces his big-titted secretary into submission.
4.1k words
4.21
665.9k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers

John Smith sat at his deck with a sly grin on his face. As the work day grew to a close, the 50-year-old VP of Sales could hardly wait for five o'clock. He had worked hard to get to where he was, putting in countless hours of overtime over the years, often at the expense of time with his family, but nowadays, the extra hours he spent in the office were less to do with his career advancement, and more for his own personal fulfillment.

Through their twenty plus years of marriage, John had become a fairly wealthy man and he, his wife Kathy and their two children were able to enjoy the finer things in life as a result. And no one enjoyed such a lifestyle more than his wife. With two independent teenage kids and the money to pay for a live-in housekeeper, Kathy had become very much a lady of leisure, filling her days with tennis lessons, trips to the spa, shopping, afternoon cocktail receptions and such. Her husband was more than willing to put up with her spending habits and relaxing lifestyle, they certainly could afford it, and he reasoned that since they had married when he was just starting out and she had supported his career and raised their children, she deserved it. And she was still a very beautiful woman, when she wanted to be. Kathy kept herself in great shape, particularly for a mother of two, and at over 40-years-old. Her slim and toned body revealed the many hours she put in at the gym and playing tennis, while high priced facials and weekly trips to the salon kept a deceiving youthful glow on her face and her blonde hair perfectly styled. Though he did not begrudge his wife the benefits of his successful career and hard work, in recent years John had begun to feel that he too should take the time to enjoy certain perks accustomed to a man in his position.

The first time he cheated on his wife was on one of his business trips, with a prostitute, a young black girl with a nose ring and big firm fake tits, who reminded him of Janet Jackson. He was a bit hesitant at first, but after getting over his initial bashfulness, John vigorously fucked her several times, enjoying the opportunity to try things his wife would never allow, experiment with different positions, role playing and name calling. More hookers on the road followed, always younger women, and each time he found himself enjoying more and more the feeling of empowerment that having the girls follow his every instruction brought to him.

Eventually, he began having affairs with local woman as well, sometimes women he met through a work function, or someone he would pick up in a bar and take to a hotel. As his adulterous campaign continued, two things became obvious to John. First, he harboured virtually no guilt about cheating on his wife, due in part to both his ego telling him he was owed these pleasures as payment for his years of sacrifice and hard work, and to his belief that his high society wife had most likely had her share of lovers over the years while he was away on long business trips. Secondly, he realized that his appetite for sex was seemingly impossible to satisfy, and he found himself lusting after almost every woman he met.

His latest object of desire was his new personal assistant Hayley. When his long-time secretary Margaret retired three months ago, John immediately decided that in support of his new found love of all persons young, hot and female, he would most definitely be filling the job with a candidate more appropriately fitting his personal requirements. As soon as she had walked into his office for the interview, he knew she was the one. He had barely been able to keep his eyes off her big, supple tits, and as she responded to his questioning, her basically ignored her words, instead fantasizing about the things he could do with her wonderful breasts. It was all he could do to not offer her the job right then and there, but he managed to keep up the appearance of due diligence, telling her they would let her know as he escorted her out, making sure to linger a few steps behind her so he could watch her sexy ass sashay through the door as he thought about how great it would feel bouncing up and down on his hard cock.

Now on this particular day, shortly after five o'clock, there was a knock on John's office door. "Yes, come in," he responded as Hayley entered, looking fantastic as always. Her permed brown hair fell onto her shoulders, as always looking a bit untamed and tousled like she had been running her hands through it all day. She was dressed in a black skirt with white pinstripes that came to just above the knees, obviously half of a suit. She had on black stockings and conservative black heels, while a white blouse - one of fairly sheer material that allowed for a pretty good view of the lacy white bra she wore underneath, barely containing her overflowing breasts - completed the outfit. John was pleased to see that in addition to the thin fabric of her top, she had also left the shirt unbuttoned fairly low, allowing her to show off some truly incredible looking cleavage.

"Need anything else Mr. Smith?" she asked, ever the good employee.

"As a matter of fact yes." John replied, the mischievous smile returning to his face as he pictured the many things he fantasized about doing with his busty assistant. He gave Hayley a list of things he wanted her to do before she left for the day, a bunch of minor tasks that would take her about an hour, likely leaving them all alone in the office by then.

Sure enough, just over an hour later, they were the only two left in the office and his dutiful assistant was on the last of her tasks set out by her boss. This final assignment had Hayley in his personal office, sorting and filing a variety of documents in one of the large oak cabinets that lined the wall beneath a large bay window. As she diligently worked at completing the task at hand, John quietly made his way to his office door and silently pulled it shut, locking it behind him, just in case his assumption regarding their privacy was wrong.

Watching his gorgeous secretary bending over the file drawer, her short skirt riding up her legs, he softly crept up behind her and pressed his body tight against hers, forcing his pelvis into her ass. Startled, Hayley bolted straight up and let out a quick yelp, "Mr. Smith, what are you..." Before she could even finish her question, John had his arms around her, one wrapping her waist while the other reached up and placed a hand on her bountiful chest, all the while continuing to press his hardening cock against her ass, gyrating his hips slowly.

Pressing his nose into the bed of messy curls behind her ear, he whispered softly, "Just working a little overtime my dear, same as you." Before she could even begin to respond, his lips found her neck and began assaulting her flesh. At the same time his lower hand had slipped from her waist, over her skirt and was now exploring underneath it, grabbing at her pussy through her lace thong.

"Oh, my God Mr. Smith!" she cried out. "Stop! Please.." she struggled against him, but to no avail, as she was virtually pinned between her boss and the filing drawers. "Let me go!" she pleaded. "I'll scream!"

"Go ahead," he replied coldly, "no one will hear you." John was now alternating between kissing her neck and nuzzling into her hair, while his busy hands attacked her tits and teased around her cunt. "Besides," he whispered in her ear between kisses, "we can either play nice and enjoy ourselves or we can play rough and risk having to fire you. Now we don't want that do we?"

Hayley was in shock, hearing her respected boss threaten her job if she did not cooperate with his sexual advances. Her mind raced, wondering if anyone would believe her side of the story if she refused. She certainly did not want to lose her job, and she knew it would be hard to find another that paid as well as this one, especially without a reference from her boss. Still, she had to find a way out of this situation, "Please let me go, Mr. Smith. I don't want you to rape me and I don't want you to fire me." she was nearly crying now, "If you let me go I won't tell anybody."

"Rape?" he laughed heartlessly. "Who said anything about rape? No, we're just gonna have a little fun together." His left hand was now roughly rubbing against her thin panties, viciously massaging her quickly swelling clit. "And I know you'll like it Hayley, but if you want to play rough, I can rape you, and then tomorrow I can fire you." He was brimming with confidence now, certain she would relent for fear of losing her job, a certainty supported by the dampness he was feeling against his fingers as her pussy became more and more aroused from his forceful attention.

She thought about all her possibilities - really only two. Fighting back was pretty much out of the question, useless wanted to be raped and fired, while if she let her boss have his way with her she would keep her job. And as his hand worked inside her panties, it might not be that bad she thought.

Tired of waiting for her response, John suddenly pulled his hands off of her tits and dampening pussy and roughly spun her around to face him, drawing her in close. "Listen Hayley, either you become my little office slut or you're finished." he said as he forced himself against her, forcing her back against the filing drawers and pressing his growing erection against her. His hands started roughly grabbing her breasts through her blouse, squeezing them hard enough to make her cry out in pain. "What's your answer Hayley?" he demanded as she tried to squirm away from his hands.

Defeated, she dropped her head and whispered, "Okay."

Not quite the answer her boss was looking for she quickly felt the sharp, painful sensation of her nipples being pinched extremely hard. "Okay, what?" he ordered.

"Okay, I'll do whatever you want." she replied hoping to at least end the abuse on her aching tits, "I'll... I'll be your slut." she told him meekly.

Satisfied, he released his grip on her breasts and stepped back from her. "That's a good girl," he commented. "Now let's get you out of those clothes." he said as he led her away from the cabinets and closer to his desk. "Why don't you start by taking off that blouse. Let's see those sweet jugs of yours. I've wanted to see those for a long, long time."

She stood shakily in front of him and slowly started to undo the buttons of her blouse. "Come on Hayley, show me what a good slut you can be. A little dancing would make it a lot sexier." he commanded. Slowly, her hips started to sway as she worked down the front of her blouse, and as she finished unbuttoning it she spun away from him and let the top slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Turning back to him, she reached up between her shoulder blades and unhooked her bra, letting her large breasts bounce free as the bra joined her blouse on the floor. Her nipples were erect and stood at attention is the centre of her massive tits.

John felt his cock harden even further as he surveyed the young beauty in front of him. "My God you have fantastic tits." he told her. "Now take off your skirt." She did as she was told, and now stood before him in her moist thong, black stockings and heels. He moved closer to her, "Fucking fantastic," he said as he reached out and cupped her breasts in both hands, "so big and so firm." He leaned forward and flicked one of her nipples with his tongue, then I bit it lightly. "Do you like to have your nipples bit, whore?" he asked.

Hayley's face began to flush as she began to get turned on by the situation. "Yes," she replied meekly. With that, he bit on one a little harder, causing a low moan from her. He massaged both her breasts, and began alternating licking and biting each nipple. She moaned as he sucked on her heaving jugs, switching his mouth back and forth between her beautiful twins. She arched her back, sticking her tits out for him to devour. He managed to pull himself away from her perfect globes and rose up to face her. Wrapping his hand around the back of her neck, he pulled her into his lips. She did not resist whatsoever, and almost immediately her tongue was at the back of his throat. They kissed passionately, and her hands found their way to either side of his face, pulling him in harder.

After a few seconds of their lustful lip-lock, John pulled away sharply and stared at her with a devilish smile, "On your knees slut." he ordered. Without hesitation, she dropped to her knees as he undid his belt and pulled his zipper down. "Pull it out." he told her. Obediently, she reached into his pants and wrapped her hands around his throbbing dick and slowly pulled it out. Enjoying the power he now possessed as Hayley began to submit to his each command, John reached down and grabbed a handful of her brown curls, and forced her head back so she was looking up at him. "Tell me what you're going to do now, slut."

She slid her hand over his cock and reached down to cradle his balls, "I'm going to suck your cock." she said.

"That's a good slut," he replied, "I like to hear you tell me what slutty things you're doing." With that she leaned in and tickled the head of his cock with her tongue before popping it between her lips. She sucked on just the head before taking more into her mouth, slowly sliding her lips further up his cock. He began to pump his hips in rhythm with her eager sucking, as she moved her hand over his rock hard dick, pumping back and forth relentlessly. Then she started on his balls while still stroking his prick with her hand. She sucked first one, then the other into her mouth, flicking her tongue against them. Hayley then licked from the base of his cock all the way to the top of his shaft and took it back into her mouth. He reached down and grabbed a double handful of his assistant's sexy curls, and began thrusting his pelvis ruthlessly into her face. He was fucking her mouth now, holding her in place while he pistoned his hardon in and out of her lips. His cock pounded deep into her mouth, and quickly started gagging her. After a few more thrusts he pulled out, allowing her a chance to catch her breath.

"You are one helluva cocksucker, Hayley." he told her as he stared down at her on her knees, chest heaving as she gasped for air. "You like sucking dick, don't you slut?" he asked.

She knew what he wanted to hear, and as much as it disgusted her to submit to his degradation, she thought better of refusing to answer him. "Yes." she replied quietly.

"Yes what, whore?" he replied, reaching down and pinching her nipples to punctuate his question.

Wincing in pain, her answer was quick. "Yes, I love sucking dick!"

Confident that his new love-slave was learning her obedience, John pushed her to verbally submit to him further. "What else does my slut love to do?" he asked.

Resigned to her fate now, Hayley knew she really had no choice but to play by his rules. Her only hope was that the filthy dialogue might help expedite a quick ending to the unfortunate situation she now found herself in. "I love to fuck." she dutifully told him.

"Come on now baby," he replied coyly, "a whore like you can do better than that. Tell me what gets a slut like you off."

With a deep breath, she prepared herself to dive into the role of submissive slut for her boss. "I love to have my tits fucked." she said, running her hands over her sumptuous melons for effect. "I love to have a nice hard cock sliding in between my big titties."

John was in heaven. Seeing his sexy young assistant turn into his compliant fuck-toy was a dream come true. "Do you want me to fuck those sexy tits of yours?" he asked.

"God yes!" she replied as she squeezed her breasts. "Fuck my tits!"

"Beg me, Hayley."

Closing her eyes, she rolled her head back and tugged on her hardening nipples, "Oh God! Fuck my big titties! Please, I need your big cock in between these slutty tits! I want your hot cum all over them! Please!" Hearing her desperate pleas, John wondered if she actually wanted him to fuck her tits as badly as he needed to feel those giant cans around his manhood.

She reached out and started to jack him off, sliding her hands up and down his penis, then spit on his stiff meat to lube it up. She stuck her tongue out and licked all the way along the shaft as her wet hands pumped up and down. She then began sliding his dick all over her breasts, rubbing his precum over her rock hard nipples and down into her abundant cleavage. John reached down to fondle her magnificent boobs and he quickly had them wrapped around his cock. He started to pump his manhood in between her huge tits, the head of his prick popping out the top of her cleavage with each thrust. She reached down and began massaging his balls while he fucked her jugs, causing him to thrust against her faster, pounding into her like a man possessed.

"Tell me how much you like getting your tits fucked, slut." he ordered.

"I fucking love it baby!" she exclaimed, squeezing her breasts together even tighter. "Fuck my big slutty tits and shoot your hot sticky cum all over them!"

Sensing that he would not last long if she kept up her nasty words, he grabbed a handful of her curly locks and pulled her glorious chest away from his throbbing meat and forcefully hauled her to her feet. With her wincing in pain, he dragged her over to his desk and thrust her over the side of it, forcing her head down, and bending her at the waist. The desk was lower than her hips, so it jutted her ass up in the air as her chest pressed flat against the top. In one swift movement, he grabbed her underwear and ripped it off of her, exposing her shaved pussy. John caressed her rear gently, then sharply raised his hand up and brought it down hard on her ass.

Hayley screamed out in pain and shock, as his hand came down a second time on her quickly reddening ass cheeks. "Does my little slut like to be spanked like the naughty little bitch she is?" he asked.

"Yes." she answered.

Another slap quickly followed. "Well than tell me bitch. Tell me how bad you are and how much you like it."

She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm such a bad girl. I've been so naughty and deserve to be punished," she answered. "Please spank my naughty ass." His hand came down hard on her ass again, and he methodically began swatting her cheeks until they burned with a rosy glow.

Finally, the spanking relented and John looked down and admired her bright red ass sticking in the air. He stepped in behind her and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down the length of her pussy. "Slide you finger into you slutty cunt and get it nice and wet." he demanded. She immediately complied, sliding her index finger deep into her pussy. Hayley had to admit that the whole situation had caused quite a tingle between her legs, and she was now in need of a serious release. "That's it. Get it nice and wet." he told her as she started fucking herself with her finger. She moaned as she slowly stroked her pussy. "Do you like masturbating for me, whore?" he asked.

"Mmmm, yes." she whimpered. "I love rubbing my pussy in front of you."

Suddenly his hand came down her hot, red ass. She closed her eyes and froze from the pain. "Whose pussy is that?" he questioned.

"It's yours." she replied weakly. "It's your pussy."

"You're Goddamned right it is." he said as he stepped in behind her and aimed his cock at her dripping pussy. He slid the head in and rammed the whole thing home.

She threw back her head and screeched as he drove his dick into her. He slowly drew his cock out and thrust it back into her, eliciting further sounds of ecstasy from his young lover. Over and over, he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy and drove it all the way back in. After the first few strokes, Hayley started to push back into him to match his rhythm. At every thrust, she moaned lightly, and as they continued to fuck, she began to buck wildly, forcing John to push her flat against the desktop and hold her there.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers
12