Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
An older man cannot let go of his young lover.
5.1k words
4.37
25.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first part of the story needs to be read to understand this part.

---------------------------------------------

I spent all my time in the office now, watching Kate and Ethan on the TV monitors, or working on a plan to break them up. At first I found it hard to watch Kate play like she was Ethan's wife, like cleaning the house, cooking him dinner, and fucking him at night. It got easier if I thought of her as non-Kate, the Mr. Hyde to my real Kate's Dr. Jekyll.

I decided to continue with full force with my plan of having Kate believe that Ethan was cheating on her. The fake phone calls stopped working, Kate trusted him when he said he had no idea who the girl calling him was. I needed to be more devious.

The first step was that I needed to find out more about who Ethan Kelly was so I could find his weaknesses. A search on the internet gave me his basic info which I already knew. I was hoping that he was some sort of convict back in Scotland, but there was no luck there. On paper he was so squeaky clean, it was unbelievable. The man didn't even have a parking ticket on his record. After watching several hours of him at home with Kate, the only thing that he seemed to do wrong was to occasionally drink out of the milk cartoon. No one could be this perfect, I thought.

"Ethan stop," I heard Kate say in one of the TV monitors. I turned around to see what was going on.

Kate was in the bathroom putting on her makeup in front of the mirror. She was dressed up sexily in a tight red dress that dipped low in the front and rode 4 inches above her knee. It was the hottest I had ever seen her look. Ethan had come up behind her and was now squeezing her breasts.

Christ, I couldn't believe that they were at it again. From my count they had sex at least three times a day, every day. Fucking bastard couldn't keep his hands of her.

"You promised me a night out and if I don't finish we're going to be late," she told him as she applied a blood red lipstick

"Just a quickie Kate. You look so damn sexy I just can't help myself," he told her.

"It won't be a quickie if I have to do my hair and make up again," she countered.

"How about if I promise not to mess them up?" he said, kissing her bare shoulder. "Your dress even won't have to come off."

Ethan pushed her skirt up to her waist, revealing that she wore nothing underneath.

"You're fucking naked," he said, his voice thick with lust.

He ran his hands over her bare ass causing Kate to moan.

"Do it Ethan," she urged.

She leaned forward and placed hands on the sink. She then spread her legs further apart.

Ethan unzipped his pants and took out his cock. With one smooth thrust he was instantly inside her.

"Yes," Kate hissed.

He grabbed her hips and began pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

"This is insane," she moaned. "I just can't get enough of you baby."

"Me too," he replied.

Ethan then reached up and undid the clasp at the back of her neck, causing the front of her dress to fall off her. Her breasts were now naked and swung back and forth with his thrusting motion. He reached out to capture them and when he had the large mounds in his hands he squeezed their nipples.

If I didn't hate the bastard so damn much and if that wasn't my Kate he was fucking, I would think the scene before me pretty hot. I turned the volume down and turned my back to the monitor.

How was I going to convince Kate that Ethan cheats on her? The man was so squeaky clean that dirt would be afraid to fall on him. Ethan also got her so brainwashed that she wouldn't believe it even if he was screwing somebody in front of her face. Hmmm now that is an idea, I thought. Ethan and another woman caught in a compromising position. But how was I going to arrange it and with who?

Kate screamed in the monitor behind me. I turned back around and saw that they finally finished. Ethan helped her put her dress back in order. Enjoy her while you can I told him silently, cause she won't be yours for much longer.

***********

When I walked into the strip club, loud American rock greeted me. I glanced at the stage and there were several strippers writhing on silver poles. It had been quite a while since I was here last. I had stopped going when I met Kate.

I went to the bar and asked a heavily muscled bartender for Rudy.

"He doesn't like to be disturbed," the man replied.

"Tell him Jim the accountant is here. He'll see me."

He picked up the phone and I assumed talked to Rudy.

"He'll be out in a few minutes."

I had been doing Rudy's taxes for the past few years now and we sort of developed an unlikely friendship. He was a decent guy, if you could look past the fact he owned several strip clubs.

I saw him come out from a black door way in the back of the club. He was a heavyset man about my age with a head of thinning brown hair.

"Jim long time no see," he said when he got to the bar.

I reached out to shake his hand.

"It's good to see you again Rudy. How's the family?"

"Don't get me started. The wife's good but my teenagers are driving me insane," he replied. "What are you drinking?"

"Just a beer," I told him.

He ordered me beer and got a scotch for himself. When we got our drinks we headed towards his private table.

"Rudy I just going to get right to it," I told him. "I need a favor."

I told him about Kate, Ethan, and my plan. I said I needed a woman to seduce Ethan.

He looked at for a moment and seemed concerned. "I know it's not my place, but I think you should just let Kate go. She cheated on you once, are you sure she won't do it again?"

"If my plan works she'll never leave me again," I told him.

"Okay, but I think you're making a mistake."

"I have no other choice Rudy," I said.

"There are always choices it's just some of them we don't like," he told me. "Hmmm. Now which of my girls would be willing to go along?

"This girl has to be hot enough to tempt that bastard. Kate is a gorgeous woman," I said.

He was silent for about a minute and then he said the name Mona.

"She's one of the most popular girls here and the one most likely to go along with your scheme, for a price."

"When can I talk to her?" I asked.

"I'll arrange a meeting for you tomorrow. She'll be onstage in 15 minutes if you want to check her out," he told me.

Rudy needed to leave to take care of some business so he shook my hand and told me to remain at his table as his guest.

Fifteen minutes later the announcer said that Mona would be up next. She erupted onto the main stage to deafening hoots and cheers. She came out to Madonna's Like a Virgin song and was dressed in a white lace bustier, short lace skirt, white stockings, garter belts, and 3 inch high stiletto heels. A small veil on top of her long curly red hair completed her bride look. This girl would never be mistaken for a virgin, I thought. She was definitely gorgeous enough and had a body that would corrupt a saint. She moved slowly and seductively, the sway of her body was almost hypnotic. Mona turned around and dropped her lace skirt to the cheers of the club patrons. She had a generous heart shaped ass that was white and flawless. She turned to face the audience again and slowly began unhooking her bustier from the front. Her large impressive breasts jiggled with her motions. She crossed her arms over her tits and then let the garment drop. When Madonna sang "touched for the very first time," she slid her arms down and one of her hands slipped under her panties.

I felt my cock twitch in my pants. Her hands came up and cupped her huge tits. I heard moans from the audience when she began playing with her nipples. She grabbed a silver pole and spun around it three times. When she was done she somehow removed her thong and they were now dangling off her fingers. The hair between her legs was trimmed and was the same color as the hair on top of her head. She bent down and showed the audience all her charms. Her pussy lips were smooth and pink and hairless. I moaned, as did every man, when she slipped a finger inside her hole. Mona then sat on the floor and began writhing, as if she was riding a man's cock. She then went on her hands and knees and crawled around the stage. At this point men began sliding bills between her garter belts. A slow grin spread across my face. She was perfect. Ethan would have to be dead to be able to resist her.

*******

I meet Mona the next afternoon at a restaurant around the corner from the strip club. I barely recognized her due to her well covered up form and the dark sunglasses on her face. I only knew it was her because of her vivid red hair.

"Mona?" I said when I reached her table.

"You Jim?"

I nodded.

"Sit," she said pointing to the seat across from her.

I slid into the booth.

"Did Rudy tell you what I need?"

"He filled me in on the basics. I need you to fill me in on the details."

She removed her glasses revealing a pair of captivating amber colored eyes.

I told her about my plan and she remained stoic.

"I don't have to sleep with him right?" she asked.

"No. You two just need to be caught in a compromising position. You probably won't even have to take off your clothes," I told her.

"How much are you offering for this job?"

"A thousand," I said.

"I can get that in one night," she said.

"You won't be doing that much."

"Yeah but you're going to need a lot of my time and my time is money."

"Fine. I'll give you two thousand and that's it," I told her.

A small smile emerged from her lips. "Done. When do you need me?"

"Not for a few days yet. I'll call you when I'm ready to go ahead."

"Do you have a picture of the guy?" she suddenly asked. "I want to know who I'm dealing with."

I figured that the subject would come up so I printed out a picture of Ethan and slid it across the table to her now. Her eyes seemed to have slightly widened when she got a good look at him.

"That's him?" she asked.

I nodded. I guess she wasn't expecting him to be that attractive.

"This might be easier than I thought," she said.

***********

How the fuck did my plan go so wrong? It was as simple as pie: Mona seduces Ethan, Ethan fucks Mona, Mona and Ethan get caught by Kate, and then Kate dumps Ethan. The plan wasn't for all three of them to have a god dam orgy! I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the TV monitor. Kate, Ethan, and Mona were in bed together, fucking each other.

"Look Ethan aren't Mona's tits beautiful," Kate said. She reached out and squeezed one of Mona's abundant breasts.

"They're as big and nice as yours Kate," he replied and cupped Mona's other breast.

They both bent down and began sucking the stripper's tits. Mona, who was lying down on their bed, moaned in pleasure. I was beyond pissed. I didn't give her two thousand dollars a few hours ago so she could end up fucking both Ethan and Kate. She was supposed to destroy their relationship not be a part of it.

The plan went off with out a hitch at first. I had called Mona three days later after our first meeting and told her what to do. She was going to go into Ethan's work and pose as a client. She was going to say she was interested in building a house and she was considering him as the architect. Then she was going to suggest meeting somewhere else to discuss the initial plans since she was very busy and didn't have her days free. Maybe they could meet at restaurant.

Mona set off to do her job and then she called me about three hours later and told me everything went smoothly. He was attracted to her she said, but was very careful not to let her see he was checking out her breasts or her ass. When she made her request about the restaurant he didn't even blink and eye and easily agreed to it. Mona told me she made the dinner plans for the following night and I couldn't stop smiling.

I waited patiently in front of the TV monitors for Ethan to come home and see what he'd say to Kate about his plans for the next night. While they were eating their dinner he casually mentioned that he was going to out dinner with a new client tomorrow night. Kate said okay and went back to her food. He didn't mention that his new client was a woman and a really hot one at that. Poor Ethan, you just started the beginning of the end of your relationship.

Mona came to my house the next day about an hour before she was to meet Ethan. She didn't need to be told by me to dress provocative that night, when I saw her I knew that Ethan didn't have a chance. Her curvaceous body was hugged by a tight shiny green dress. The top of her dress could barely contain her enormous tits. If I had felt any inkling that she was attracted to me or she would be willing, I would fuck her myself.

"You look like sin," I told her.

"Glad I pass muster," she replied. "I hope you have my money."

"Here it is," I said and handed her an envelope with two thousand dollars in cash.

She flipped it opened to see the money and then slipped it inside her purse.

Mona took a seat in my living room and I laid out the rest of the plan to her. She would seduce Ethan or at least drive him crazy with lust the whole evening. I didn't care what she did as long as she got him turned on. Try to make him drink as much alcohol as you can, I told her. I wanted the guy plastered. I gave her two sleeping tablets to slip into his drink, if the alcohol wasn't enough. At the end of the night she would insist on driving him home because he was too intoxicated.

"Call me when you get there and I'll tell you what to do next," I said to her.

They next stage of the plan depended if Kate was sleeping or not by the time Ethan got home. If she was asleep I would tell Mona to try to get into their house and seduce Ethan inside. She would make as much noise as she could to wake Kate up and then Kate would go down the stairs and find them in a comprising position. Now if Kate was still awake at that time I would tell Mona to seduce Ethan in the car and then have her accidentally push the car horn to get Kate's attention. Kate would go outside and see them in the car hopefully with Ethan's tongue down Mona's throat. I couldn't help admire the simple brilliance of my plan.

Mona left my place fifteen minutes before her dinner reservations. I decided to make myself something to eat. Plotting seemed to have given me my appetite back. I was about to dig into the pasta I made when my cell phone went off. I picked it up and saw Mona's number. This can't be good, I thought.

"What's wrong?" I said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"He brought his girlfriend along," she whispered. "What am I going to do now?"

"What?!" I asked incredulously. I never thought that this would happen.

"I got here and there they were sitting at our table," she said.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because I'm in the god damn bathroom," Mona snapped.

Shit. What was I going to do?

"Don't do anything," I finally told her. "Kate can't know you have any interest in him or the whole plan is shot."

"Well what am I suppose to do? This whole fucking night was about seducing him."

"Have dinner. Play along," I told her.

"Great just great," I heard her mumble and then cut the line.

My whole plan was going to burn up in flames. I needed to go to the restaurant and figure something out. I put on a coat and some slacks and went out the door 10 minutes later. The Italian restaurant they picked was not quite full and saw a table right in front of them. Luckily both Kate and Ethan had their backs to the door so I could slip in unnoticed. Even if they did see me I could pretend it was a coincidence I was there.

"Can I have the table near the window? " I asked the waiter.

Mona didn't even blink an eye when she saw me approach them. I sat down at the table with my backs to them. The waiter gave me a menu and left.

"So Mona what do you do?" Kate asked all of a sudden.

"I'm a stripper," she said.

Oh fuck, I thought. Why the hell would she tell them the truth?

"I should have known. If you don't mind me saying you have an incredible body," Kate said.

What?! Was that really Kate who said that?

"Thanks. So do you," Mona replied.

"That's what I always tell her," Ethan added.

"I've wanted to go into a strip club for the longest time, but I never had the courage," Kate admitted.

"I never knew that," Ethan said.

"I girl has to keep some secrets," Mona interjected.

"Exactly," Kate replied.

"Well guys have their secrets too," he replied.

"Really? Why don't you share one since I told you one of mine," Kate said.

"Let me think," he said. "I always wanted to have two gorgeous girls at the same time."

"That's not a secret. That's what every man wants," Mona told him.

The three of them laughed.

The more I listened to their conversation the more I relaxed. Mona managed to keep the conversation light and from what I could tell she seemed to have charmed them both. My plan was still safe, no it was actually better. Ethan's betrayal would hurt Kate more if she actually knew and liked Mona.

"I have this," Ethan insisted when the check for their food came.

"This was supposed to be a business dinner Ethan," Mona told him.

"But we hardly talked about business, besides there are two of us and one of you," he said.

"Don't argue Mona. He can be stubborn when he wants," Kate informed her.

"Alright," she agreed.

"It's still early. If you don't have anywhere to go maybe you and Ethan can talk business back at our place," Kate suggested.

"Sure, I mean if you two don't mind," Mona replied.

What the heck is she doing? She should just say goodbye and get out of there.

They got up to leave and I hid behind the dessert menu so not to be seen. When they got out of the restaurant I hurriedly paid for my food and hopped into my car. I dialed Mona's cell phone to find out what she was up to. She didn't pick up the line the first time I called her or the following three tries I made. I raced home to see on the TV monitors what was going on back at their house.

When I got to the TVs I saw Kate and Mona were sitting on the couch talking and in the back Ethan getting wine glasses from the kitchen cupboards. He poured some wine into them and went to the couch to join the women. He handed Mona a glass first and then sat down next to Kate.

"How did you two meet?" Mona asked them.

There was a slight hesitation from both of them.

"We were neighbors," Ethan supplied.

"Love at first sight?"

"No it was more gradual. We became friends first," Kate told her. "How about you? Do you have anyone Mona?"

"Not right now. I'm very picky when it comes to relationships."

"You're so gorgeous that I'm sure you can have any man you want," Kate said.

"Yeah but a lot of them aren't worth having."

"Ouch," Ethan said.

"Present company not included of course," Mona said with a smile. "That's why sometimes I prefer being with women."

"I always wanted to try it with a woman," Kate shockingly said. "I mean maybe just a kiss or something."

"Katherine Elizabeth I have no words," Ethan said in mock outrage. "I'm just shocked."

"Says the man who wants to do it with two women," Kate countered. "Don't you think it would be hot if I kissed another woman baby? Won't it be hot if I kissed Mona?"

"Yes it would be," Mona answered for him.

A knowing glance seemed to have been shared between the three of them.

Kate turned to her and smiled. "Would you kiss me?"

"Come closer," were the words that came out of Mona's red lips.

Kate leaned in and Mona pressed her mouth against hers. Kate moaned and Mona slipped her tongue inside her mouth. It turned into a long and deep kiss.

No! This was all wrong I thought. That stripper wasn't supposed to seduce my Kate. I saw stupid Ethan sitting on the sofa like a bump on a log while the two women kissed.

12