Odette from Odessa

Poem Info
52 words
4
2.4k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vrosej10
vrosej10
33 Followers

In that room there was a only a chair and a bed
And next door Led Zeppelin played loudly
And he'd texted her before he came around
Whilst her baby cried, milk dripped
From her breasts and down her belly
And still that bare-back ride was only one hundred and twenty.

vrosej10
vrosej10
33 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
twelveoonetwelveooneover 13 years ago
obtuse

it was, I am. It is not erotic, but 100, very good. My faith in you is being rewarded.

GuiltyPleasureGuiltyPleasureover 13 years ago
I was......

.......expecting something very different from the title but I do like this and agree with PoetGuy, it is quite erotic in an obtuse way.

Tess

PoetGuyPoetGuyover 13 years ago
Poet Guy finds this one interesting, Vee.

He is not sure he personally finds it erotic, meaning that it is not in the least arousing to him, but the otherwise grim tale is made memorable to him by the semi-rhyme of some of the lines ("loudly," "belly,", "twenty") and the approximation of ballad meter, particularly in the first half.