Office Fuck

Story Info
A young secretary gets her boss.
1.7k words
3.45
161.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aprilia
Aprilia
3 Followers

I arrived at the office wearing a red sleeveless sweater and a black micro mini leather skirt and a pair of black 'come fuck me' boots as he requested. It was only 7.45am and no was around. I sat on my desk and turned on the computer, I heard the door creaked open and saw my boss passed by. After a few minutes, I heard him called me. Our office isn't big, we don't have the cubicle system, but we have our own rather big desk that makes it easier for the boss to check out work and what we're doing from behind his desk as his is located at the back.

I came and saw him standing behind the desk I also saw a tiny and lacy black thong on his desk, 'I think you're going to need that for today' he said, and before I could say anything, he continued, 'come here'. So I turned to his side and he easily manoeuvred my body so I faced his desk with my waist slightly bent over and with him now sitting behind me. I was so excited by now I started to get wet, but I was scared since I wasn't wearing anything underneath that tiny skirt.

"How are you sweetheart?' he asked me softly, 'I'm fine' I managed without stuttering. Without he a warning, he slide a finger in my pussy, 'Tsk! Someone started without me, and someone is more than just fine', he chuckled. I was so embarrassed I couldn't say a thing. 'Here's a little game for today' said, then he heard him opening a drawer and took something big and shiny out of it. A dildo! I love them! But he knows how to torture me so well he's gonna give me the exact kind that I hate.

Dildos are wonderful. I like them big, textured and shaped like real cocks so my pussy can have a good grip at it, the one he had in his hand right now is just phallic shaped, it's long, big, smooth and COLD! 'Be a good girl will you?' he said as he rose from his chair and sandwiched me between the desk and his towering body. He ran the dildo between my legs and his free hand snuck under my sweater to roughly squeeze a tit. He began to finger a swollen nipple when at the same time began to ever so slowly insert the dildo in my pussy. I was whimpering and willingly accept his attack on me.

When the dildo is all in, he turned me around and for the first time looked at time straight in the eye, 'I know just how wet you can get and how that can get you into trouble', he smiled. 'Wear the thong' he commanded. I gingerly picked the black piece and started thinking how would the rest of the office react if I walked around and a dildo slipped off to the floor from between my legs! When the thong was in place, I ran a finger from my ass to my pussy, the thong line ran right on the centre of the dildo between my now gaping open pussy. I was so wet by now the line was soaked.

'Now that's a view I wouldn't miss for the world and don't take it off before I told you to' he exclaimed. I was busy thinking how I wouldn't be able to move much during the day and how horny I would get. Already I was squeezing my pussy muscles, trying to savour the sensation. Suddenly the door opened and another guy came in. We quickly tried to look as if we're busy doing something else and after a minute I came back to sit on my place.

When I sat, I was surprise on how the dildo nudged my cervix ever so lightly and it only happens when I'm sitting on a certain position. 'Damn!' I thought, 'this is gonna be hell!'

During the day I saw him putting a hand on his mouth as if trying not to laugh or maybe he was covering a smile. 'Fuck! How he loves to see me suffer!' but then if he likes to play it that way why shouldn't I join in the game? I walked to the rows of cabinet and saw him raised an eyebrow, it was the first time I dared to walk around today. I opened a low drawer and walked to its side, so only he can see my back. I bent forward to show him the dildo still lodged in my pussy and took my time in selecting the documents I want.

After I finished, I slowly closed the drawer and stole a glance at him, this time he had his hand on his eyes. He looked like someone with a bad headache. By the end of the day, I was so wet I made a mess on my seat. My thighs were sticky and I'm sure my leather skirt had stains! Hot and horny and no relief! I was ready to do anything! Including going to the toilet and fingered my engorged clit!

But still I waited until everyone went home before I came to his desk. 'What you did earlier was very naughty' he said, 'I'm sorry, but I was so hot and I need to air it a bit' I answered. It was a stupid answer but I couldn't be bothered anymore and he wasn't impressed. 'You need to be punished some more. Sit down' as he pointed his desk. I did as he asked and he peeled my thong and brought it to his nose. 'I see you've been bad too! Tell me what you did'. As said as he continued to type on his computer.
'I uh tried to rub my clit when sitting down, but pushing forward real hard' I said

'Did it help?'

'No, it got worse'

'What did you do next?'

"I opened my legs, and tried to rub my slit on the rough seat fabric. But nothing helped. I only made a mess and now my pussy is all red and tender from too much rubbing' I whimpered

'I saw you fidgeting on your chair and I saw you beside the copier with you legs slightly apart. I was imagining your pussy contracting trying to keep the dildo in place.' He shifted his chair so he's now between my legs. He prised my knees wide open. I laid on his huge desk, with my legs dangling down 'My poor baby girl.' I heard him said before kissing my soaked pussy. I raised my knees, so my pussy is right in front of his face. He licked the length of my slit without touching the swollen clit. I shoved my pussy to his face.

Then I felt his fingers, reaching for the dildo and pulling it out swiftly. I was dripping wet, I could feel my juice running down from my pussy to my ass. I saw him dangle the dildo in front of my face. 'See the mess you've created?'

'Please' I said, 'I need to come so bad'

'Sit up' he ordered and then pulled me to stand. My knees were useless, my legs have turned into jelly. He supported my weight and flop me on his lap, straddling on to his thick left thigh. With my back facing him, and my skirt bunched up my waist, 'Show me how you did it' he said. 'What?' I was all hot and flustered, the only thing I could feel was my pussy throbbing on his thigh.

'Show me how you did it with your chair', he whispered in my ear while putting a hand on my thigh and the other one around my waist. 'Ugh' I said embarrassed beyond belief, but he knows me so well. He knew I'd be embarrassed if I sit facing him so that's why he made me sit on his lap, facing the desk, so I don't have to see his face.

I relaxed and sat up straight, supporting my body my leaning on the desk I began to move side to side and push down so my clit would directly rub against his thigh and then rocked gently back and forth. He leaned on me, putting his head between my shoulder blades with his right hand still holding my waist to keep my balance which sometimes wonder to maul my tits and his left hand squeezing my left thigh.

I imagined the picture in my head. A tiny young woman perched on her boss's huge lap with her micro mini skirt bunched up her waist. His hands roaming all over her body and his head with its greying hair leaned on her back. I decided to straddle both his legs, leaning on his chest, my slit is sitting directly on his cock, feeling it grow larger by the second, my left hand guide his left to my clit. The moment he touched it I bucked against his cock.

'Now you're impatient' he chuckled. 'No' I said. 'Just mighty horny.' He slid a finger up and rubbed my clit. I stood up and softly said, 'fuck me'. He rose and kissed me while I fumbled with his pants. He hoisted me to his desk and held my ankles wide apart before fucking me senseless. He leaned forward and rammed my pussy with his massive cock, pushed my sweater up and bit my nipples roughly.

'Oh God! Yes! Fuck me! Don't stop! Yes! God! Harder! Harder! Deeper!' I chanted over and over again. I held my knees wide open and looked up at him. He grunted as his cock repeatedly nudged my cervix. 'Fuck my pussy! Oh Gawwdd! I'm coming baby! Fuck!' I closed my eyes and turned my face sideways. 'Oh God! I'm coming' I felt his hand on my face and forced me to look up as he shouted, 'look at me!' I opened my eyes to look in his eyes as the first contractions started, I bucked against the table and felt him thrust as his cum spurted inside my pussy.

"Oh that was good, soooo goooddd!' I said with a cheshire smile. 'Hmm, let's go to my place and we'll continue from there' he said with a wink.

Aprilia
Aprilia
3 Followers