Office Mate Ch. 06

Story Info
My sister, my office mate.
2.2k words
4.37
85.7k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetness
Sweetness
524 Followers

Since the Halloween party Linda joined my sister and I once more. She insisted that she join us in the bathroom stall. We had to use the handicap stall. It was an incredible experience. My sister got on her knees in front of Linda and chewed on her clit while I was ploughing into Linda's pussy from behind. After I dumped loads of cum in her pussy she bent over the toilet seat while I slid my cock in her anus. My sister assaulted my tight shaved ass hole from behind. Then it was my sister's turn. She got her anus licked by Linda while I pounded her mouth with my big brother cock. My sister kept calling me daddy and that would make Linda shove her tongue deeper into my sister's ass hole. Finally Linda shoved her finger into my ass hole while tongue fucking my sister's anus and made me drop loads of cum into my sister's throat. I was spent. My sister knows the best place to let my cock rest and that is in the crack of her ass. As she stood in front of me, letting me rest my cock in the crack of her ass, her and Linda sucked on each other's nipples. Linda let my sister finger her pussy and her ass and made her cum several times before my cock was ready for some more action. Right when Linda was cumming for the third time, I grabbed my sister's hair, bent her forward and shoved my now hard cock in her tight little ass hole. Linda could not get enough of my sister's ass. She quickly came behind my sister and kept pulling my cock out of her ass hole and sucking it. She loved the taste of my sister's ass on my cock and would plunge my cock back into her ass. After doing that several times, I grabbed Linda's hair, kissed her on her mouth and whispered to her that she needs to tongue fuck daddy's ass hole. It was a matter of minutes that I shot a big load of cum inside my sister's ass hole while feeling a big wet tongue in my own.

A few weeks ago my 25 year old niece, Liz, called to let me know that she was visiting Chicago for a long conference and that she would be staying for a couple days. I have not seen her in several years so I was looking forward to seeing her again. That probably meant that we would have to plan our sexual escapades around her schedule. First night she was in Chicago we met her for dinner. She was no longer that 18 year old little girl I had seen her last. She was sweet, gorgeous, corporate-looking, sexy girl, had light brown hair. She was 5.5 may be 120 lbs and had gorgeous 32DD breasts with hard round pointy nipples. Perhaps the best part was her round bubble butt which looked amazing when Liz stood straight. May be it was the fact that I have been fucking my sexy sister that all I could think of what it would be like to explore incest sex with my sexy niece. My sister saw lust in my eyes and became very jealous. Liz told my sister that she looked happy and satisfied as if she was getting fucked regularly. Then Liz told me that she thought I was getting the best piece of ass in the world. I smiled and asked how she knew I was an ass man. Liz told me that she caught me checking out her butt when she first walked in. My sister helplessly blurred that:

He can't leave her ass alone for a minute. Liz found it funny and started laughing at the thought of me checking out my own sister's ass. She then said that whoever the girl is she is probably lucky to have me pay that much attention to her ass. I told her she is lucky to have her ass well taken care of. We laughed and got up and left the restaurant. My sister caught me gently whack Liz's bubble butt and heard Liz call me pervert, laughed and wiggled her butt even more. That night when we got home, my sister was mad at me for paying that much attention to Liz and made me pay by sucking my balls and tongue fucking my ass hole. She made me make her cum but never let me cum. I went to sleep with big blue balls that night.

The next night I confronted my sister and told her that she is jealous because she finds Liz sexy and wants a piece of her ass for herself. My sister gently smiled and asked me if I liked the 'rough babygurl' role that she played on her daddy last night. I told her I did but it was not fair that I did not get to cum. She said that she will make up for it that night. That night we hung out with Liz and after dinner took her to experience Chicago hip hop club scene. I was a lucky man to walk into that club with two gorgeous and sexy girls on my either side grinding and dirty dancing. My sister and Liz went to the ladies room after a couple songs and came back all giggly and dazed. For the next couple songs watched them grind dance with each other and practically make out. Then Liz came over and grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. Now she was facing her back to me, shoved her bubble butt back into my crotch, started grinding as my sister faced her and started dirty dancing with Liz. My cock was hard as a rock and my sister could tell by looking in my eyes that I was enjoying feeling Liz's sexy ass rub against my cock and that I was about to cum. She was taken over by strong lust and started pushing Liz into me by kissing her hard on the neck and grinding her thighs and pressing against her breasts. Then my sister leaned into Liz and whispered something and kissed Liz hard on her mouth. I felt increased pressure as Liz's ass crack wrapped around my fat cock, grinding and rubbing and bumping back and dry fucking. I could not take it anymore and grabbed Liz's waist, pulled her back into me and came in my shorts as I felt my fat cock go deeper into the gorgeous crack of her sexy ass. After 5 minutes of just standing I quickly grabbed the two girls and we quietly drove Liz back to her hotel room.

I didn't know how Liz would react to my cock stuffing her ass crack. Liz told us that we are not allowed to drive home drunk and that we are to go up and keep her company. We all went up to her room and as soon as we got inside the door Liz called me a pervert and told me that she was pretty disturbed by the fact that I almost fucked my own niece and came in my pants. I did not know what to make of it but as soon as I saw her smile I knew something was up. As if it was all planned, my sister started kissing Liz while caressing her ass, her breasts, her hair and her crotch. Liz could not get enough of my sister's ass and kept massaging it. I fixed myself a stiff drink and sat on the couch watching my sister and my niece make out. I had a huge hard on already. In a matter of a few minutes both girls had taken most of their clothes off and were standing in front of me playing with each other in their bras and panties. My sister had her on hand inside Liz's panties caressing the crack of her ass and the other hand was inside her panties in the front. Liz was caressing my sister's breasts with one hand and her ass with the other. I quickly removed my pants and sat on the couch with my tee shirt and boxer shorts on. Liz sat on the couch spread eagle while my sister got down on her knees and started to lick and suck and tongue fuck my niece. My sister was wiggling her ass at me while she ate Liz's hairless cunt. I could not take it anymore and got down on my knees behind my sister and spread her legs wide and started to suck on her pussy and lick her clitty as I fingered her ass hole. My sister let out a loud moan as she felt my finger penetrate her anus and my tongue lap at her horny pussy. I lapped at her pussy for a few minutes before shoving my tongue in my sister's ass hole. My sister started to tongue fuck Liz's ass hole. I started to ooze pre-cum just by tongue fucking my sister's ass hole.

Liz wanted me to fuck her right away so she and my sister switched places. Now my sister was laying on the couch spread eagle while Liz was tongue fucking her pussy and her anus. Watching Liz wiggle her ass in front of me I quickly got on my knees and started licking her anus. Liz's ass hole was so tight that my tongue felt like it got stuck for a second. After I tongue fucked Liz in her pussy and her ass hole I got up and moved in front of her so I can feed her my cock. I needed more lubrication because I was about to fuck a very tight pussy and ass hole. With my big fat well-licked cock I walked back behind Liz and shoved my huge fat cock in her pussy up to the hilt. I grabbed her waist and started to pound my fat cock in and out of Liz's sexy pussy. I started fingering Liz's ass hole as I wanted to prepare it for good fucking. After a few minutes of pounding I let Liz suck my cock one more time and then I shoved my fat thick juicy meaty cock in Liz's anus. Her ass hole was so tight I could not get my cock in all the way. I grabbed her ass cheeks, spread them wide and started to pound her ass hole very hard. With every big thrust of my cock in Liz's ass hole I saw Liz's tongue go deeper into my sister's pussy making my sister screen and moan. I could not take it anymore and I finally dumped a huge load of creamy white stuff into Liz's ass hole. To keep all my cum in her anus I kept my cock stuffed into her ass until it went limp. I dropped myself on my back on the bed next to my sister while Liz just sat there on her hands and knees basking in the glory of having her anus stuffed with big fat cock and cum.

Then it was my sister's turn. She saw that my cock was limp and the thick shaft was resting against my thighs. She started to suck on my cock and massage my balls to bring them to life. Liz soon joined in. After only a few minutes of my sister eating my cock, she threw Liz on her back, smiled and quickly shoved her tongue in Liz's pussy and shoved a finger in her anus. My sister's gorgeous ass was wiggling in front of me and I noticed that she was fingering her own pussy underneath. She was wet already. I got behind her and started licking her pussy. She screamed and begged me to fuck her instead because she was horny and on fire. I wasted no time in positioning my full meaty cock against her pussy, grabbed her waist and shoved my fat cock all the way inside her pussy hard and deep. My sister's pussy was milking my cock by squeezing her cunt muscles and it was the most incredible feeling. I pounded in and out of my sister's pussy a few more minutes but stopped before cumming. If Liz gets a thick white daddy cock load in her anus why should my sexy sister be denied such a joy. I pulled my gooey cock out of my sister's pussy, spread her ass cheeks wide and nudged my cock tip past her anal ring. Once I was inside her ass hole I spread her ass cheeks more and started to pound into my sister's anus deep and hard. I was in heaven. I fucked my sister's ass hole for at least 10 minutes. Her ass was raw from my fucking. I needed to cum. I started slapping her ass while pounding her anus hard and deep and in a matter of a few seconds I was spraying her anus with my thick white cream. After I came I pulled out of my sister's ass hole and let her suck my cock deep and wet. After a few minutes of having my gooey anal cock sucked, Liz, my sister and I cuddled up and wet to sleep.

Sweetness
Sweetness
524 Followers