Often

Info
Often, she thinks about having you.
214 words
4.55
192.4k
41
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
1,047 Followers

AN: Hey guys! I’m happy lots of people liked “Sleeping Beauty”! I know I’ve received some adverse reactions to my note on that one, but that’s life. I thought that on a site like Lit in particular, people would be a bit more accepting, but I love everyone who’s been nice and sweet. I didn’t announce my race for reasons of pride or apology or anything like that, it was to stop people from making personal assumptions when they write me feedback or leave messages.

I’m secure in myself, have no racial preferences, and I’d love everyone to listen to my audio and fantasize about anything they’d ever dreamed of, but when someone writes to me for a conversation and I respond, I want to be me – not a fantasy. I respect others who like the opposite, but that’s just me. : ) I hide enough of my personality in real life to want to do it online when I make a friend.

Long story short, I love you guys and hope you love me just as much. Every bit of pleasant feedback makes me feel so special.

This one doesn't have a particular theme, it's just me being desperately horny. ;]

As always, all characters (me) are 18 years or older.

--:--
--:--
1.0
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
1,047 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
49 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

You are the best. My little princess.

CosmoK12CosmoK12almost 7 years ago
Sensory overload

You paint such a stimulating picture. I'm simply in awe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come back?

I've been listening to your audios for a long time and even with all the new submissions from other authors, you're still my favorite by far. They're not only insanely hot but your voice sounds so cute it makes me want to hug the fuck outta you and this will probably sound dumb but they feel almost personal. I don't know why, something about your voice or the way you speak just gives off this feeling of someone who cares about me (I know that's not the goal in some like "no strings attached" but its just the impression I that I get). I really hope to see you back on this site, I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses you like crazy.

JohnB73JohnB73about 12 years ago
Wow. Just...wow.

This is just as hot as your other audios, meaning it rates at just slightly cooler than molten lava at full boil. You have the cutest, most adorable voice I've ever heard, and hearing you coax 'Daddy' on is one of the sexiest things in the world. Gods, it's really hard to believe you're legal with that little-girl voice. Please, keep doing audios for your audience. You have one, never mind what the critics and jerks want to say.

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedover 12 years ago
From one good girl to another...

Mmmm you are quite delicious and sweet and ever so cute. And any daddy would be lucky to have a girl like you. I hope you find a daddy as good to you as mine is to me. But one thing, after cumming so beautifully, good girls should always say ‘Thank-you, daddy ’:P

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Artificial Affection Ch. 01 A college student's science experiment leads to a lot of sex.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Handjob for Small Penis Man with tiny cock and balls gets humiliating handjob.in Fetish
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Fascination Two roommates play with a hypnotic crystal. And each other.in Lesbian Sex
Casual Encounter Leads to Pregnancy A recently divorced woman takes a man to her hotel.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories