Oh My God! The Second Cumming

Story Info
Navy Chaplain's wife sees the light.
2.7k words
4.19
111.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story of Nancy's first experience can be found at the bottom of this page.

"If James finds out I will just die!" Nancy exclaimed. "Promise me this will always be between you and me," she cried.

"Of course it is Nancy, don't be so upset," I said stroking her hair.

"Upset? Upset? God Kelley, I feel like a whore."

"I cheated on my husband with not one, but two men and you!" she said, pulling away from my caresses.

It had been a week and a half since I had last seen or talked with Nancy. I knew she would be bashful or, if you will, ashamed after having sex for the first time outside her marriage. And what a first time she had! I had recently "shared" some of the most gorgeous cock I've had in years by the names of Ron and Steve. Unknown to her and at their constant insistence, it was a plan that couldn't have been better scripted. Nancy's husband, a Naval Chaplain, had been on deployment for sometime. Ron and Steve had dropped by to 'see me' while my husband was on duty (a 24 hour stay aboard ship, every 6 days) and found Nancy and me laying out by the pool. Nancy is as naïve as they come and absolutely stunning, tall with deep black hair and a beautiful figure.

Later that evening when they came back to see me the talk was about wanting to find a way to fuck her. She was the furthest thing from my mind. I wanted to be fucked and fuck is what I got that night. Their performance obviously spurred by the thought of my neighbor. The boys jokingly said they would cut me off if I didn't help them to get up with Nancy. The combination of their thick cocks and countless orgasms made me promise to do what ever they wanted.

On my husbands next duty day my young admirers again came a'calling, this time with a new friend, Jay. Jay was a young black man and it was apparent the boys had been talking. Ron and Steve used me but the reverse was also true. Ron is extremely well endowed, a thick veiny cock while Steve is not as thick, the head on his cock is. I used them because size does matter to me, thanks to their constant filling of my pussy. The complete fucking and the fullness I get from them drive me to mind blowing orgasms. Both have told me numerous times that young girls of their ages can't fuck their dicks like I do. They know that my pussy is theirs and to bring along a friend on this day was their way of showing it. Needless to say I was fucked like a rag doll that night.

Jay left early but the other two cocky little bastards stayed until morning, again fucking me senseless, leaving only ten minutes before my husband arrived home. Every orifice on my body had been battered and filled with cum numerous times. The bed was stained and wet with cum. I threw the spread over it and jumped into the shower when my husband arrived. The room reeked of sex and there I was again, climaxing into my husband's mouth and feeding him the salty fruits from my recent labor. Whew! What am I writing about this for! Back to Nancy…

"I just can't believe I let them do that to me" Nancy whined. "And I can't even look you in the eye after what you did with me" she added.

I knew what this conversation needed and that was wine. For almost an hour I had listened to her and filled her glass. I could tell by the tone of the conversation as time past that she was here not to tell me how bad she felt, but for other underlying reasons.

Finally she asked, "have you seen Ron and that other guy since then?"

"Oh no," I assured her, "I'm glad Tracy has duty every six days or I couldn't walk!"

"Oh my god, I was sore for two days," Nancy added, blushing. "I never knew they could be that big," she said, avoiding using the word. "Can I ask you a personal question Kelley?" I nodded and told her she could ask me anything. "Are you bisexual?"

"Do you do that with women alot?"

I laughed a little and told her I didn't think so, not in the truest sense, but, I told her seeing her in the state of arousal and desire that day caused it to 'just happen'.

After more wine I asked her "now honestly, you did enjoy that evening didn't you?"

"I mean, that's why you're over here now, right?" Before she could answer I added "you came at least a half a dozen times with Ron and Steve and once while I was going down on you." Now tell me truthfully, that's the kind of sex you've always wanted isn't it."

The wine was having the desired effect. Her breathing was more labored and her nipples were showing through her white knit top. She shook her head yes, her long black hair gliding across her full breasts.

I prompted her by recalling Steve's somewhat passionate fucking of her, then Ron's thick cock that had made her cum so many times that night. "Tell me Nancy, you can tell me anything."

"We share a secret."

"Tell me how you liked it, how you needed it," I urged.

"Oh god yes" she finally exclaimed. "I did like, I have masturbated day and night for the past week. It's wicked and oh so sinful. I feel so wanton and I want to do it again!" I was shaking listening to miss straight-laced Nancy as she began to open up. "I mean, did they like doing it with me?" she asked.

"Oh yes", I reassured her. "I'm sure you were like a virgin to them."

"I mean I didn't want them to think bad of me because I don't have any experience at this" she said. Again I laughed and told her that these boys would walk across busted glass to get at her tight little pussy again. She blushed crimson again and asked how I could be with them all the time. I told her that they had been my fuck buddies for about a year and my pussy at first couldn't handle all of Ron, but now he fit quite nicely.

"But what about your husband?" she pried. "Doesn't he know or feel the difference in you?"

"He's never let on that he knows, but I'm sure he does."

"I mean, he goes down on me once every six days and guess which day he always picks."

"Oh my god," Nancy squealed, her hands flying to her face, covering her mouth. "You are bad!"

"You think they would want to come over today, maybe for a beer?" she quickly asked.

"Yes I'm sure they would," I told her. "But Tracy will be home at four, he doesn't have duty today." I watched for her reaction, her eyes dropping to the floor. "But we could go over to your house and I can just leave a note and say I went shopping with you," I pondered.

"Yes we could," Nancy said gleefully. "Are you gonna call them?" She was restless and really wanting this now, there was no denying her.

"I'll do it right now," I said, watching her squirm on the bar stool.

Nancy rushed home and to take a shower. I did so myself and had told her I would call when Steve and Ron arrived and then we would come over. I couldn't wait to see her face when Jay walks in behind us.

The boys arrived about an hour later. We schemed a little and decided on our course of action. Steve and I would show up at Nancy's first with Ron and Jay to follow about an hour later.

We headed to Nancy's and upon greeting us she asked me to help her in the kitchen. Her loose dress swayed back and forth across her hips as I followed her. "Where's Ron?" she asked.

"He'll be here in about an hour," I told her. "He got stuck at work." Nancy poured us a wine and we went into the living room and chit chatted with Steve. After about forty-five minutes I asked Nancy to show Steve the rest of her house. I could hear her as she showed off each of the downstairs rooms and then they both walked up the stairs so she could show him the bedrooms.

True to plan I met Ron and Jay at the door before they could knock or ring the bell. "They're upstairs," I explained, "for the past fifteen minutes." We all grabbed another round and quite as thieves made our way up the stairs towards the Master bedroom. The door was partially open and peeking in we were met with the sexiest sight I seen to this day. Nancy was on her elbows and knees at the back of the bed, her ass high in the air, moaning. Her dress was bunched up around her waist, her head away from us, flat on the bed. Her panties lay on the floor by the bed. Steve was on his knees, his face buried in Nancy's ass, licking with long strokes through her wet pink slit to her ass. The smell of her sex was already permeating the room.

"Woo hoo", Ron yelled. "Let the party start." Nancy went straight out on the bed removing Steve's tongue from her pussy. Her head shot towards us taking in the view of the three of us. "Oh my god," she said. "Nancy this is Jay, our new friend," I told her.

"He's black!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Yes he is," I confirmed. "Damn what's Steve doing? "Looks good to me,"

"Do black men eat pussy?" I asked Jay with an evil grin.

"That and fried chicken too ma'am" he grinned back. I quickly removed my shorts and top then pulled Nancy's dress over her head revealing her free-swinging breasts. "Wow Nancy, no bra today," I said, admiring her hard erect nipples. Steve pulled Nancy back to her original position and I joined her on the bed as Jay spread my ass cheeks with his tongue and began to torture my pussy. Ron wasted no time in disrobing and soon plopped himself in front of my mouth, offering his half-hard cock to my lips. In this state I could take his entire length and girth into my mouth and the moans escaping his lips displayed his appreciation.

Nancy's cries were becoming louder and I reached over, pinching and pulling her long nipple as she came in Steve's face. Damn she looked great in her orgasmic state. Her head and the bed began moving back and forth as Steve obviously began to plunder her pussy with his cock. I took my mouth from Ron, telling Steve to fuck her, fuck her hot little pussy. This spurred him on and he began to pound into her, telling her how tight and wet her pussy was and how he was going to fill her cunt with his jism. After mere minutes he yelled he was cumming and dumped his hot cum into her womb.

I brought Nancy's head over to Ron's cock and she began to lick his shaft up and down. I went over to where Steve was sitting on the bed and sucked his cock deep into my mouth, savoring his cum and Nancy's musky juices. Jay wasted no time and began rubbing his dick against her full pussy lips, washing the head against her wet pussy as Steve's cum dripped and puddled onto her sheets. Jay then plunged his thick black prick fully into Nancy's slit. She almost looked like she may protest her cunts invasion by this dark meat and cried out as Jay's cock bottomed out, bruising her cervix. He began long dicking her pussy and again she orgasmed, a long loud cum, her face twisted in pain and pleasure.

As her orgasm pulsed through her bottom, I pulled Jay from Nancy's ass, his long black dick shiny with her juices. Ron pulled Nancy up to his chest, biting and sucking her nipples and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She began to ease down onto his dick, slowly, her overstuffed cunt accepting him. She began in earnest to slide up and down his prick crying out that she was going to come again. Ron held her tight by the waist pulling her down to him, exposing her ass to Jay. I retrieved baby oil from her bathroom cabinet and coated Jay's cock.

Jay got behind her and began to force his dick into her virgin ass. She yelled no over and over again, trying to separate her ass from Jay's cock. Ron held her down, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Jay now had the thick head of his dick in her ass and began pushing more of his black meat into her. Nancy was almost screaming as Jay forced his entire cock deep into her bowels. Completely impaled on Ron's cock, Jay began hammering her ass with long deep strokes causing her head to pound the headboard. Jay yelled out that he was cumming and emptied his balls into her ass.

Steve immediately took his place and began fucking her stretched asshole, the cum forced from her ass with each stroke. He too did not last long and within minutes he buried his cock to the hilt leaving deep impressions on the sides of her hips from grabbing and slamming her ass back onto his prick. His hips jerked wildly back and forth as he forced even more of his cock into her filling her ass with his cum.

Ron removed his cock from her pussy and got behind her. The final assault on her still open ass was about to begin. For ten minutes he pummeled her from behind. I got infront of her and grabbed her long hair, lifting her face up and ground musky crotch onto her nose and mouth. I held her head firm onto my crotch, wrapping my legs around her neck and forcing more of her mouth into my cunt with my hands on the back of her head. Nancy began lapping away at my gaping slit like she was in heat, Ron pounded her face into my pussy causing my cum to gush into her greedy mouth.

Jay and Steve were jacking their dicks as Ron said he was close to cumming in this slut's ass. Pulling out, he flipped her over and began to jack his cock by her face. With what started out as a groan, he began to empty his overfull balls onto her face, cheeks and open mouth.

Soon afterwards Jay got between her legs and forced his dick into her cunt. Standing at the end of the bed he held her legs up by the ankles and began slamming his cock into her. The inner lips of her pussy were wrapped around his black shaft on each up stroke, her clit forced into her pussy on each down stroke. Her orgasm was intense, Jay almost yelling at her to "cum for this black cock you white slut." Steve then splattered her tits and stomach with streams of sticky hot cum.

Jay slammed his dick to the hilt over and over and after a good ten minutes began jerking as his seed sprayed her well-fucked cunt. She lay there panting, unable to close her legs from the assaults, cum pouring from her stretched holes as they wiped their dicks off onto her body. I came again from my fingers as I looked at her, then began licking and sucking the cum from her body. Her hands stroked my hair as I cleaned up most of the boys' sticky goo from her steamy open pussy.

I popped up and threw my shorts and top on as quickly as I had removed them and said I had to hurry home to fix supper. I woke up the next day and the boy's car was still there. Guess I should wander over and find out what happened last night.