Older Swingers

Story Info
Older swinger educates a younger man.
2k words
4.19
195.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
358 Followers

God, was I nervous about this. Being a complete novice to the contact scene this would be my first meeting and I was filled with both apprehension and excitement at what may be to come.

On reading the couple's advert they sounded just right, but it was the photo of her in her black lacy basque, black stockings and flowery satin briefs standing at the top of the stairs which really clinched it. She looked so hot I just had to write. I sent my letter and photo off describing one of my favourite fantasies as they had requested, not really expecting an answer back. So you can imagine my surprise when their reply landed. Opening the envelope I was still trying not to get my hopes up too high in case they turned out not to be interested.

But to my delight they were. Enclosed was a letter describing her fantasy of meeting a well built, muscular stranger and indulging in an afternoon of passionate, uninhibited, lustful sex. Her husband had given her the approval to do so and just wanted to know the intimate details from her when she returned, and if it worked out possibly to watch and even join in some time in the future. She had also enclosed an intimate photo of herself in another outfit of lingerie. Again she looked so sexy in that black satin lace up basque and stockings exposing herself to the camera I wanted her there and then. But I would have to wait.

We got in touch and arranged to meet at a hotel near her home town a couple of weeks later. So here I was now, sitting in the bar of the hotel waiting with bated breath for her to arrive. our room booked for the day ready for us upstairs. I was just starting on my second vodka when she arrived. Instantly recognisable from her photo she looked even better in the flesh. She had a great figure, complimented by her black knee length business suit, white blouse, and black stiletto's. She must have recognised me from my photo too as she flashed a sexy smile and made straight towards me at my table. Over drinks it soon became apparent that we were both more than pleased with our choice as we laughed and touched each other over the table. Eventually I was so turned on I could hold back no longer and asked if she would like to join me upstairs. "I thought you'd never ask" she replied.

We left the bar and made our way upstairs in the lift. As soon as the doors of the lift closed we began kissing, unable to wait until we reached our room. Running our hands all over each other we heard the lift bell chime and broke off just in time as the doors opened and an elderly couple got in. We stood behind them grinning at each other like a couple of schoolkids and I playfully began to pinch her bottom whilst appearing to be just waiting for the lift to reach our floor. Finally the doors opened and we got out and headed for our room.

Once inside we began kissing passionately again and frantically tugging at each others clothes in an effort to get them off as quickly as possible. There was no gentleness here, this was just pure lust. Breathing heavily she undid my shirt pulled it back over my shoulders and quickly undid my belt. Pulling off her jacket and casting it aside I undid the buttons on her blouse and threw that in the direction of her jacket also. Unzipping my fly she slipped a hand inside my trousers and rubbed my quickly growing member, letting out a little appreciative MM. as she did so. Running my hands up her legs I pulled up her skirt to fondle her behind.

God the sexy bitch had stockings on as well. Undoing the catch and unzipping her skirt it fell to her feet and she stepped from it. She stood in front of me now just in white lace bra, briefs and suspenders with sheer black stockings and high heels. She really did look even better than the photos. "Wow, you look fantastic" I told her. I could tell from the smile on her face that she liked what she saw as well. She stepped back to me, knelt down and pulled down my trousers. Then she ran her hands back up my legs and pulled down my shorts too. I leaned back on the desk in the room as she wrapped her hands around my now thick, solid organ and began tossing me off expertly. Then bending her head she licked its shaft and flicked her tongue over its tip before taking me into her mouth and sucking me until it felt like my insides were turning out. She could tell from my groans how much I was enjoying this and I would have been quite happy to let her finish me off, but that would be a little selfish wouldn't it.

I pulled back and she stopped and stood up to face me again. I turned her round so she stood beside the desk now, "Bend over, it's your turn". She leant over placing her hands on the desk, I stood behind her and ran my hands up the inside of her thighs and began to rub her through the silky white panties whilst kissing the nape of her neck. She moaned lightly with pleasure as I felt the dampness begin to seep through. I slipped her panties down and off and continued to rub her off from behind again. She was sopping by now. I stopped rubbing and bent over to whisper in her ear, "I'm going to have you now". "Yes please" she gasped out. She leaned over a little further and I pushed into her, she was so wet it was quite easy but she still cried out as I entered. "Oh yes". I screwed her rhythmically as we eyed each other in the mirror over the desk through half closed eyes.

Soon I wanted a change, "Get on the bed" she did so. Kneeling before me on the bed and she was a sight to behold . Gripping her hips I entered her again, this time doggy fashion, doing so in one long steady thrust. She cried out half through pain half through ecstasy as I buried myself up to the hilt in her wonderful folds. "Oh God, yes" she moaned as I continued to thrust into her. Bending over her I began to rub her nipples through the lace bra she still wore, breathing heavily in her ear. She reached round, unclasped it and threw it to one side as I bucked harder and harder still into her. I pulled out again and turned her over onto her back and lifting her legs over my shoulders

I pressed into her once more. Rubbing her thighs through the silky sheen of her stockings with one hand and her clit with the thumb of my other as I pounded away. Our tempo increased, as did our gasps and moans and finally feeling the surge emanating from deep inside me I speeded up even more and came inside her with short sharp thrusts which took her breath away with each sharp stroke. Our initial lust satisfied we lay there awhile enjoying the afterglow. "I'm certainly going to have plenty to tell my husband", "You'll have more than plenty, this is only just the beginning" I replied. "Well I can't wait to find out what's next."

We lay a while longer and then arose for a shower. We stepped inside and kissed passionately as the water cascaded down over us and continued to do so for a few minutes, enjoying the different sensations. Then standing behind her I lathered her back, massaging it at the same time. I ran my hands round her front and cupped and soaped her breasts and then ran one hand down her front and rubbed her again whilst she ground her hips against me. I could feel myself getting hard again, she reached round and grabbed it and began to pull me off slowly as I continued to finger her under the spray of the water. We stepped out of the shower and dried each other intimately with the big, soft complimentary hotel towels and made our way back to the bed.

She rolled her stockings on once more and clipped them back to her suspender belt, "I just love the feel of them when I'm making love" she said. "You're not the only one." She lay down next to me again and we stroked each others bodies. Her touch was electric. I massaged her feet through her stockings and she relaxed into a state of blissfulness. I continued to run my hands up her legs and she opened them slightly so they could explore further. My fingers traced their way over the smooth bare flesh at the top of her thighs and slipped into her soft, wet, warmth.

She sighed lovingly as they did so. As they probed their way inside I licked at the lips of her sex with my tongue and she pulled me closer to her as I rolled it around her clit. Intent on making her come like this I continued but she pulled my head away. "Please, I need to feel you inside me." She turned me onto my back and sat astride me. "This time lover, I'll do the work" she said. She took my resumed hardness in her hand and slid slowly down onto it, her face contorting into a mask of pleasure as she did so. She rode me slowly at first grinding her hips into mine as she darted her tongue into my mouth. Laying back in this paradise I was quite happy to let her continue. Sitting upright again she began to bounce up and down harder.

I met each of her downward movements with an upward thrust and we both gasped out each time our hips bucked into each other. She fondled her own breasts as I gripped her hips and pulled her down onto me harder still. "Don't stop, please, don't stop" she gasped out between cries. I carried on bucking wildly into her until she cried out and collapsed onto me. Slowing down my strokes she lay there motionless across my chest, breathing heavily. I was still hard inside her and some way from my own climax. "You are fabulous" she whispered as she began to recover. "Thanks, but what am I going to do with this" I said pointing down. "Don't worry, I'm not finished with you yet." Thank heavens for that I thought.

She rolled off me and began to suck me off once more, gently tickling my balls with her fingernails. I lay there groaning as she sucked and wanked me at the same time, regulating her speed with my hand on her head. I could feel myself beginning to near my own climax now and she must have sensed this as well. Sucking harder she bobbed her head faster as I forced more and more of myself into her mouth with each stroke. I could feel her licking the tip as she sucked me and couldn't control it any longer. I spurted deep into her mouth as she swallowed what she could and let the rest run from the sides of her mouth and down her chin. I'd never felt anything like it before.

We spent the rest of the day in bed continually making love as soon as we had both recovered. At one point she even phoned her husband and left the phone off the hook so he could hear what she was doing at the other end of the line. We left the next morning and arranged to meet again next month. I couldn't wait to find out what she had in store. It was going to be a long 4 weeks.

alanc
alanc
358 Followers