On the Phone

Story Info
She doesn't have time - and she needs to pee.
918 words
3.97
51.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

"What are you wearing?" He knew what she was wearing but he wanted to play with her.

"You know what I'm wearing. I told you this morning that I was going to put on my black leather mini-skirt and my white blouse. Look, I'm running late; I said I'd meet the girls in the pub at seven and I really need to pee."

"The blouse that lets me look down it to see your tits?" He was pretty sure it would be as he had moved it the front of the wardrobe this morning before he left.

"Yes, the one you bought me. I've never understood why you like looking at my cleavage so much. You've seen me naked often enough."

"Yes I have but I like to catch secret glimpses of more than you know you are showing." He loved her tits and loved to cum between them.

"Okay, well I've really got to go now or the girls will think I'm not coming and I HAVE to go to the loo."

"What else are you wearing?"

"Stop it. I know what you are doing and you know I would normally stay and talk dirty to you all night but I have to go and I have to pee."

"What else are you wearing?"

"Oh for goodness sake. I'm wearing my lacy white bra and matching knickers. There. Can I go now?"

"Tights or stockings?"

"Black stockings. I've got to go!"

"Open your blouse."

"What? No. I'm going to the loo and then I'm going to meet the girls."

"Open your blouse."

"Right. Right. I'll open my blouse. Hold on it's not easy with one hand."

"Put me on speaker phone. Is it open?"

"Yes, yes, it's open. Satisfied? I'm going now."

"Open your bra." He knew it was her front opening one.

"No, no, no. I'm already late, I need to pee and I'm not opening my bra when you're not even here to make it worth my while."

"Open your bra."

"Fine. There, it's open. My bra is open and my breasts are hanging out."

"Play with them."

"No! Definitely not. I'm not sitting here playing with my breasts when you are miles away."

"Squeeze your tits." He knew how sensitive they were and he knew that she loved him to play with them. He also knew she loved to play with them herself, even if she would never admit it.

"All right. All right. There, I'm squeezing them. I'm squeezing them. Oh God that feels so good. Right, right, that's it. I'm bursting. I really need to pee!"

"Pinch your nipples." He loved her nipples; he loved sucking them, flicking them with his tongue, even biting them when them were both in the right mood.

"Please! I've got to go. I've got to pee! It's not fair you doing this when you're not here."

"Pinch your nipples."

"Oh God, yes, that feels good. You, bastard. You know what this is doing to me."

"Are you getting wet?"

"If I am it'll be because I've peed my knickers."

"Sit down in the big leather armchair."

"No, the only place I'm sitting is on the toilet and, if you don't hang up now, you're going to have to listen to me peeing."

"Sit down in the armchair."

"I'VE GOT TO PEE! I really need to go."

"Sit down."

"All right. I'm sitting, I'm sitting."

"Put your legs over the arms." He loved watching her spreading her legs before he fucked her.

"What? No! I'm not sitting here, with my bra open, my breasts hanging out, my nipples stretched, my legs spread wide and my knickers on display. I'm not doing it. I need to pee. I need to pee. I need to pee."

"Spread your legs."

"Right this is the last thing. There. My legs are open and my lacy white knickers are there for all to see except there's no one here to see them."

"Touch your cunt." He knew she would be wet; he wouldn't be surprised if her knickers were soaking and he knew he could make her cum.

"No! That's it! I'm getting up now. I'm going to the loo and then I'm going out."

"Touch your cunt."

"No! No! I won't do it. You can't make me. I'm going for a pee and that will be the end of it."

"Touch your cunt."

"Oh God! Why are you doing this to me? You know I want to. Oh God, yes, yes, that feels so nice."

"Are you rubbing your pussy?"

"Yes, yes, I'm rubbing it. Ohhhh, it feels so good."

"Are your knickers wet?"

"Soaking, I'm absolutely soaking. Oh, I need you. I need to feel you in me. Oh, God. I still need to pee."

"Pull your knickers aside." He loved to watch her masturbate but she didn't know that he had ever seen her do it.

"Oh, yes! Yes! That's it!"

"How many fingers have you got in?"

"Oh, God. Two! I've got two fingers in my lovely pussy and my other hand is rubbing my swollen clit."

"Put three in."

"Oh, God I don't know if I can. I've never done it with three. Oh, yes! YES! I've got three fingers in my pussy and I'm going to cum."

"Cum."

"YES! YES! YES! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING."

"Keep fucking yourself."

"YES! YES! YES!"

"Fuck yourself"

"YES! YES!"

"Finished?"

"Oh, yes. And...."

"What?"

"I've peed all over your chair."

And he came all over his hand.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers