On The Train

Story Info
Boring travel on night train becomes exciting.
755 words
3.77
104.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f42
f42
4 Followers

I usually travel by train home from work each weekend. It is usually a long, boring journey in the night, but sometimes exciting things can happen.

It happened in summer, it was rather hot and early August when most of the people are at the beach, so there were really few people on the train. After something like half an hour a man came, and asked if I knew the time, I knew, then he asked if he can seat in front of me. I told him he can at least I'm not alone. So we started to speak about general things, while I started to stare at his body. He was around 40 tall muscular wearing only a T-shirt and shorts, which did not really hide his cock, from the short I guessed it is at least 9 inch or even more, my cock become hard when I tried to imagine it in my mouth.

He of course realized, and with a changed voice he asked if I like what I see, I said "Yes," then he asked if I want to look at it closer, and suck it, I just nodded, then took out his cock and told me to look at it, then he started to speak about that he knows that I like huge cocks, and like to serve, that now I'm in love with his cock and want to serve him, and I started to feel that he is right.

The he ordered me to drop on my knees and suck his cock. I did it. When I pull his cock out I realized that is bigger than I thought, it was 10 inch long thick and rock hard. The base of his cock and the balls were very hairy. I kissed the head of his cock, licking it around, then started to move down on his cock kissing and licking every inch. Finally I reached his balls, I took them into my mouth, one, then the other, the I started to lick his huge cock again, when I reached his cock-head opened my mouth and let the head in. I started to suck it, then he grabbed my head, and started to pull it on his cock. When he was half way in I started to gag, I never sucked such a huge cock, but he didn't let me pull off his cock, but pushed it in more and more.

Soon I got used to it, so I could start to bob my head up and down on his shaft, sucking it hard, then shoving back deep until all of his cock was deep into my throat, and my nose buried in his pubic hair. Then I continued to suck him hard, and moving my mouth on it wildly until I felt he is ready to cum, then he shot his load into my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as possible but it was to much a lot of his cum were flowing out of my mouth. When he finished cumming he ordered me to continue to suck him until he is hard again.

When he become hard he pulled out of my mouth, and ordered me to get naked quickly, and get on all fours, in between the seats, during this he was stroking his cock and spreading lubricant on it, which he also spread on my ass, the he knelt behind me. I felt his cock-head circling around my ass-hole the suddenly, the world blown up around me as he shoved his hard meat deep into my ass with one stroke, I screamed out loud, just when the ticket controller came in, he didn't seemed to be surprised, instead he greeted the man fucking me: "Hi Jack, I see you found a new slut " then the man answered: "Hi bob, Yes this guy is hot, but join in if you want his mouth is empty," saying this the controller took out his cock (it was also around 10 inches) shoved it into my mouth and started to fuck it in the same rhythm as Jack was fucking my mouth. It was simply too much I soon shot my load all over the floor, then the two man started to fuck me really hard at both ends then they filled both of my holes. I collapsed.

When I woke up I wasn't in the train anymore, but in a bed in large house, which turned out to be Jacks home. But that's an other story.

f42
f42
4 Followers