Once A Wife, Now A Teenager's Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Slut's husband takes problem to a psychologist.
7.9k words
4.39
247.6k
81
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

THE TIME: January 5, 2001.

THE PLACE: The offices of Dr. William Kent, Phd.

Dr. Kent was a tall, thin, angular man with the neatly trimmed goatee that is the trademark of his profession. His office was paneled in dark wood, and prominent in front of a wall of bookshelves was a big mahogany desk. Across the room from the desk, three comfortable easy chairs were grouped with studied informality in a semicircle in front of a small low table and the leather recliner couch traditional to the office of a 'shrink'.

The doctor sat in a chair with his legs crossed, with a note pad in his lap, fiddling with his pen. Jack Ryder lay on the couch with the same grim clinched expression as one might expect of a patient in a comfortable but threatening dentist's chair. The doctor spoke first.

"All right Jack, I'm listening. I have known you for a long time, and you have always seemed pretty well adjusted to me. What has happened in your life that you suddenly need the services of a psychologist?"

"It's about my wife Susan," Jack answered. "She has a lover."

Dr. Kent had suspected as much when Jack first called in an obvious panic asking for a quick appointment. "Not a terribly unusual circumstance I'm afraid," the doctor answered with a note of sad resignation in his voice.

"Are you here looking for advice about a divorce? If so your lawyer can explain that option better than I. On the other hand, if you are looking to save your marriage, perhaps I can be of some help. Still, anything that I can do will depend on your wife's choice as well as your own. What does Susan want?"

"Susan wants her lover's big hard cock in her cunt ...that's what Susan wants." The tone of Jack's reply was bitter and angry.

"You don't understand. The whole damn thing is a lot more complicated than just a casual affair. In the first place Susan's lover is barely more than a child, just 19 years old, the son of the people who live next door. As crazy as it sounds, Susan is addicted to him, or least addicted to that big thing between his legs. In the second place, the God damned kid set me up. He has me caught between a rock and a hard place. I have been to see my lawyer, and all he did for me was to shake his head and tell me I was in a mess. Hell, I already knew THAT!!"

Dr. Kent sat up a little straighter. This did begin to sound a little out of the ordinary. "Well Jack," he began. "Suppose you tell me about it from the beginning."

Jack's hands were tightly knotted into fists as he began to talk.

"I had noticed for some time that Susan was acting a little strangely, but I didn't make anything of it. I guess the truth is that I wasn't paying the attention to my wife that I should've. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is always slow at my office. I took the day off to start my holiday vacation early. I slept late and spent the afternoon puttering around the house and yard doing the chores I had been putting off. By the time I finished I was pretty grubby. Around four o'clock I headed for the shower to clean up before Susan came home. We had plans to go out to dinner."

"While I was undressing I heard the front door open, and then after I was in the shower I could hear someone moving around in the bedroom. I thought it was only Susan home early from the hospital. Well, when the glass door to the shower opened, it wasn't Susan at all. Instead, it was a buck naked Carla Wertzler, the 18 year-old sister of Susan's lover.

""Hi sweetie! Do you need somebody to scrub your back?' she asked as she stepped into the shower stall with me. I swear, she was as cool and collected as if we were meeting on the bus, but let me tell you, she wasn't there because she needed a bath."

"Right away she pressed her breasts and nipples up against my bare back, and her belly against my buttocks. She reached around under my arms, and hugging me close, she began to soap my chest. Her hands and the bar of soap worked their way down to my belly, and then between my legs. Damn but it felt good when she lathered my cock and balls, but that was only the beginning. With a hand slick with suds she closed her fist around my prick and began to slowly jack my erection that was already about as big and hard as it ever gets. Great Saint Sebastian, you have no idea how good THAT felt!"

"At first I was so stunned that I couldn't gather my wits together enough to stop her. Then, with all that soapy slick young flesh rubbing against me, and that hand on my cock, I didn't have the will to make her quit. Five minutes, that was all it took before she was on her knees with my hard-on in her mouth. There I was, standing in a warm shower with a pretty naked high school girl sucking my penis. You tell me Doctor, what should I have done? What the hell do you think I COULD have done?"

Dr. Kent stroked his goatee as if searching for a bit of wisdom with which to answer, but apparently finding none, he asked instead, "What DID you do Jack?"

"God damn Bill! I'm not made of stone. I did what any red blooded heterosexual male would do to a female who has barged unannounced into his shower, and right off the bat starts to give him a blow job."

Jack's agitation raised the pitch of his voice half an octave.

"I yanked her pretty little ass out of that shower and into the bedroom. I threw her down on the bed still dripping wet. She landed on her back with her knees up and spread. Neither of us spoke a word. She reached both arms toward me in an invitation into her saddle. What did I do? I crawled between her legs and fucked the shit out of her. THAT'S what I did."

"Let me make one thing clear before we go any further. I enjoyed screwing that tender baby cunt. She was a great fuck, maybe the best I've ever had in my whole life. For sure, it's been a long time since Susan was as enthusiastic about my prick as this young slut was. Susan doesn't orgasm much anymore when we make love, but this kid sure did. She wasn't faking it either. Every time she went off I could feel her pussy spasm and close down around my cock like a velvet vice."

Dr. Kent shook his head in disbelief without any attempt to hide his doubt about what he was being told.

"Jack, cut the bullshit! You say that, but it's not true. If you didn't feel guilty you wouldn't be here. You felt so guilty that you told Susan all about what happened, didn't you? Of course you didn't know she was having an affair of her own. Her load of guilt was every bit as big as yours, and she seized the opportunity to unload it by confessing to you. Isn't that what happened?"

"No, Damn it, that is not what happened. Not even close. What happened was a lot worse than that. After I shot my wad inside that hot young cunt, Carla and I lay there cuddled together for a few minutes before she freed herself from my arms, and began to clean my prick with her mouth and tongue. I was laying there all spread out across the bed enjoying those soft female lips around my meat when the proverbial shit hit the fan."

"Without warning the bedroom door flew open and there stood Curtis Wertzler, Carla's brother. Behind him was Susan. Her eyes were as big as saucers, and panic was written all across her face. I knew right off nothing good was going to come of this, but of course I didn't yet know Curtis was Susan's lover, so I had no idea how complicated my problems really were. At that moment my concern began and ended with finding some way to explain and apologize to my wife for screwing the neighbor's daughter."

"Things were nowhere as simple as that, however. In reality there were wheels within wheels that I didn't know about yet, and as incriminating as my little lapse in my marriage vows was, that was only a small part of this disaster. My real problem was Curtis Wertzler. The kid had a smug leer on his face as he first asked whether I had enjoyed fucking his sister. That little dig was only the beginning of the smart ass act he was putting on for my benefit. The crusher was yet to come."

Jack Ryder lay on the couch in the office of this doctor overcome with emotion unable to speak further as the events of that day replayed in his mind's eye. Dr. Kent understood, and made no attempt to interrupt the reverie of his patient. He knew his friend would be unable to understand or deal with his problems without a catharsis of recollection.

Every face, every expression, every word spoken, was chiseled in Jack's memory as clearly as if he was watching a movie that he had seen many times before...a movie seen so often he knew the dialogue word for word and could recite from memory. Finally Jack began to speak again with a tormented recall that came gushing forth as real and verbatim as those haunting images that were rushing through Jack's consciousness.

* * * * * FLASHBACK * * * * *

Curtis Wertzler's voice dripped with bitter sarcasm as he cynically feigned his own innocence in the dilemma in which Jack was trapped. The veneer of his hypocritical purity was very thin, however, certainly too scanty to cover his implicit threats in the game of cat and mouse he was playing with his older neighbor.

"Gosh Mr. Ryder, when you and your wife first moved here you seemed like such a nice couple. Who would've thought that Susan would take advantage of my youthful innocence to seduce me? Of course, I did my best to resist her advances. Even after I first serviced her pussy, I tried to break off our relationship, but after all I am only a boy. How could I say no when her hands and mouth stirred youthful urges I am too immature to control? Who could expect me to refuse a woman as lovely as Susan the use of my cock after she has rubbed her naked body against mine, and then begged me to fuck her?"

"But you Mr. Ryder! You are even more a surprise! I had no I idea that you were the same kind of sexual predator as your wife, but now, here you are, caught red handed fucking my younger sister. Really Mr. Ryder, don't you know she is only an innocent girl still in high school? Who would have thought that our neighbors, people whom we trusted, would use Carla and I to satisfy their perverted lusts for young bodies?"

"Wait just a goddamn minute ..." Jack tried to interrupt, his anger growing at the accusation this young punk was throwing at him. His protests were cut short, however, as Curtis continued to gloat over his victims.

"Shame on you Mr. Ryder, and on your wife too. Your friends are going to be shocked to discover that both of you have been preying upon the naivety and inexperience of the teenagers living next door. True my sister and I are now over the age of consent so I suppose you won't go to jail...that is perhaps you won't unless Carla and I exaggerate just a bit as to when you first lured us into your beds. The cops are sure to ask us about that. Just for fun Mr. Ryder, make a guess. What do you think Carla and I might tell them?"

The evil leer on Curtis' face was burned into Jack's memory along with the hint that he and Carla might make perjured criminal accusations against he and Susan. Curtis paused to allow his threat to sink in before continuing.

"It probably doesn't make much difference to your reputations tho. You know how things go once the witch hunt begins. Whatever Carla and I tell the police, neighborhood gossip will exaggerate the facts, and the newspapers will speculate. You will hardly be in any position to deny anything. After all you did use the kids next door for sex. Who is going to believe you didn't begin while we were still under 18?"

"And oh yes, Mr. Ryder, once the heat is on, do you think your employer is likely to promote to vice president an alleged, even if unproven, child molester? Hell, I doubt that the company's will even keep such a pervert on its payroll."

Jack remembered holding his breath, waiting for the other shoe to fall. What did this kid have in mind? Absolutely confident that he held all the cards, Curtis didn't delay the punch line.

"I'll tell you what tho, Mr. Ryder, if you two will play along and do what I tell you, I guess nobody needs to know what's been happening here. You know the old saying, no harm no foul. After all, we have a good thing going. There's no reason at all why we shouldn't continue to have a good time together."'

Jack understood the game, but not how the score was to be kept. "So it's blackmail is it! I thought as much, but what is the point?" Jack asked himself. "What did this snotty kid want for his silence? Susan, money, what? What if all this is a bluff, and how much of it is really true? Certainly nothing about the relationship Curtis claimed to have with his wife sounded like the Susan that Jack had shared a bed with for so long.

Jack's disbelief must have shown on his face because the young man from hell didn't hesitate to play his trump card. The smirk on Curtis' face was almost gleeful as the turned to Susan and demanded that she confirm his story.

"'That's the way it has been, isn't it Susan? Tell your husband all about us. Tell him how much you have enjoyed riding on my cock. Tell him how you turn all mushy when I ejaculate in your mouth. Tell him how you swallow every drop and how delicious I taste. Tell him how you beg me to fuck you even as you lick my jism off my balls."

Now the hell of recollection began in earnest. Jack's eyes remained tightly closed, and his hands gripped sides of the couch so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Dr. Kent said nothing for a long time allowing his patient a chance to remember...but Jack fought back...the pictures in his head were all so painful...he didn't want to remember. It was, however, too late to turn back. The reality of Susan's reply to her lover's claims had to be faced.

Susan's expression was frozen in Jack's mind as she protested to Curtis.

"Please, no... Curt, Please, no..." were the only words she could find at first as she frantically shook her head from side to side. Curtis, however, was persistant. He would not allow the desperate woman either slack or dignity.

"Ah, come on now Susan! Haven't you had enough of this slipping around behind your husband's back? It's time to tell him the truth. Tell Jack how I fucked you in your office, and even in his own bed. And Oh Yes! Tell him how I take you in the ass. Tell him how you love being ass fucked so much that you crawl to me on hands and knees begging me to stick you in your rectum."'

A long moment passed before Susan finally gathered herself enough to phrase a final plea for mercy. "'Please no, please...don't make me do this. Please Curt, for the love of God! Don't humiliate me like this.'"

"Certainly not Ms. Ryder, I have never made you do anything against your will, nor am I asking you to do so now,"

Curtis' voice was as slick and oily as that of a used car salesman. If anything his pretended sincerity was even less authentic.

"Your husband has a very nice cock. As you can see, my sister enjoyed having it in her pussy. There's no reason why you shouldn't also. Of course Jack's cock appears to be smaller than mine, much smaller. As I remember, you have always assured me mine felt so much better in your pussy than your husband's. Is that true? Let's compare."

With that Curtis unzipped his fly and drew eight inches of flaccid penis out for all to see, and began to slowly masturbate. If he lived to be a hundred, Jack would never forget the hunger in Susan's eyes as she watched her boy lover's foreskin slide over, and then retreat from, the head of that long and still growing tube of blood filled man flesh.

"See!" he said tormenting the poor woman, "Nothing special, but perhaps you would like to touch it? Go ahead Susan, wrap your fingers around it! Put your hand on it! Feel how silky smooth it is! Feel it grow and become hard in your palm!"

The picture of Susan reaching out Zombie-like to grip the offered penis in her fist was etched indelibly in Jack's memory. He desperately wanted to cry out, to warn her, to tell her to stop, but caught up in a sensual trance of his own, the words froze in his throat. Instead, he watched in a mixture of pain and arousal as his wife's small hand replaced that of her lover, and continued to jack that huge phallus into an erection.

Jack felt his own penis grow erect. "My God," he wondered. "why don't I look away? Why do I allow the spectacle of my wife masturbating another man excite me?"

"Tell me cunt!" her boy lover demanded of Susan. "Do you want to trade this one for your husband's? If so, I will leave and bother you no more."

"If not, however, you must tell him that you belong to me now. Tell him that he may keep you as his wife if he wants, but from now on you are my woman, and that I will breed you for my pleasure as I please. Make it plain to him. In the future, even tho you are his wife, your mouth, your pussy, and your ass are my property, and he may use them only at my sufferance, and with my permission."

There were tears in Susan's eyes as she turned to her husband to beg for his understanding and forgiveness.

"It's true Jack. He owns me. I cannot live without his cock. It is true that he has been fucking me for weeks now. It is also true that during that time I have sucked him off and swallowed his seed almost every day. God help me, I am as addicted to his prick in my mouth as I am to having it in my pussy."

"It is true that he has spread me face down on my office desk and fucked me from behind like a bitch in heat. Yes, it is also true that he has laid me in your bed with my arms stretched upward over my head, then forced my knees back against my breasts, exposing my vulnerable pussy to the plunder of his big hard penis. And yes, even as filled as I was, I nonetheless pleaded with him to give me more cock, more and harder. Yes, it shames me, but it is also true that I have been easy and willing. Every time he has fucked me I have begged him for it, even when he took me in my ass."

Susan was sobbing even heavier now, weeping so hard she could hardly get the words out.

"I swear I didn't want this to happen, but it did. I was foolish and a little drunk that first time when he laid me on my back by the pool, ate my pussy, and then slid his cock inside me. After that I have never been able to resist him again."

"I do love you Jack, and I hope that you still love me. Please, if you do love me, stay with me. Help me through this. Even tho I give myself to him, and you must share my holes with his cock, you will still be my husband and life partner. Believe me, you will share only my body, nothing else, certainly not my love. That will always be yours, entirely yours. I will be your wife, a good wife in every way Curt will allow me to be, even though I am his slut. He has promised to treat us both fairly, and he is said that if you stay with me without complaint, he will not make trouble for us."

"You will have your job and your promotion. Our life will be different of course, I cannot help that, but we will have our home and our lives together, and Curt assures me that from time to time he will allow you to fuck my mouth and pussy. Please! It will not be so bad, and we can have a life together as long as we do as he says. Stay with me and I promise, whenever I am permitted to do so, I will give you sex that will be worlds better than I have ever given you before."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Jack could deal with his awful mental images no longer. The shock of his wife's admission that she was indeed the slut of the teenager next door ended Jack's hypnotic flashback. As Jack paused to shake free from his trance, Dr. Kent stopped scribbling on his note pad, and walked across the room to his desk to pour three fingers of Southern Comfort into a glass.

"Here Jack," the doctor offered has he handed him the whisky. "This will make you feel better."

Neither man spoke again for a while. It was late in the afternoon and what sunlight remained was fast failing, absorbed by the dark wood of the paneled walls. The whiskey did help, and the color returned to Jack's face. Exhausted by the stress of his memories, much of his anger had seeped away. Dr. Kent turned on a floor lamp, and in its soft light, renewed questioning his patient.

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers