Once Was Just Not Enough

Story Info
She was hungry, in more ways than one.
903 words
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pstory
pstory
8 Followers

"YES!" he groaned, pushing his hips forward. Both of them were naked. Her, lying on the bed. Him kneeling beside her. The evening had started with him coming out of the shower, and found her looking up at him, grinning. She began by teasing him, with something obviously on her mind. This was quickly followed by her burying his cock deep in her mouth. She'd stroked and sucked on him, making him harder and harder, until now.

He closed his eyes as the feeling swept over him. He felt it as her lips slid up the shaft of his dick. He also felt the first wave of cum spray from him into her mouth. As it did, he slid out of her mouth, the thickest gobs of cum spraying her nice, large tits. He kept cumming, as she pumped him with her hand. He panted, looking down at her. When she saw him looking, she pulled him closer, by his still pulsing member. Stroking him, she licked the last drops off the end of his cock, swallowing it. She looked up, that mischievous grin still on her face, along with a line of cum on her chin.

He leaned forward, and kissed the cum from her face. "You missed some," he joked, leaning forward a second time to kiss her gently on the lips.

She left him, going to clean the white, milky liquid from her breasts. He started to get ready for bed by putting on his pajamas.

But it was obvious that she wasn't done. When she returned, she just straddled him. Reaching down between her legs with her hand, she spread her lips, rubbing her clit. Her head rolled back, the pleasure obvious. While she played, he grasped her tits, squeezing them, kneading them, and pinching her hard nipples.

Without a word, she told him exactly what she wanted next – by moving up and planting her now dripping pussy tightly against his mouth. He began licking, first around her clit, then deeply into her hole. Her smell filled his nose. Her taste intoxicating. As he moves back to her clit with his tongue, he could feel her begin to shake above him. By this point she had already started to play with her own tits, wanting more. She leaded back, holding herself up with one arm. Leaning back had a definite benefit - it drove her pussy tighter onto his face. Another wave of pleasure racked her body, the shaking becoming more and more intense. It became too much, and she backed away from him.

"Hey! I was enjoying that," he complained.

"Tough. I want to fuck you multiple ways. If you don't like it, you can complain afterwards," she replied. She pulled his pajamas off of him. "Roll over on your belly," she commanded. Wondering what was coming next, he did as he was told. "Now, up on your knees. Bury your head in the pillow, and close your eyes. I'll be right back". Now he was really curious.

He heard her move away from the bed, and return. He felt her climb back into the bed. Then he had no doubt what she was doing – he could feel it!

Lying on her back, she moved her head up between his legs. Positioning her head under his cock, she began licking the head of it. At the same time, she started kneading his ass cheeks.

Pausing, he could feel her slide out from under him. She started playing with his ass again, and he could feel something cool and wet drip between his cheeks. He moved to try to see what she was doing.

"Back into the pillow," she ordered.

Doing as he was told, he could feel her move back under his cock and return to her play. Shortly a buzzing noise started. Pulling apart his cheeks, she began sliding a vibrator around his ass hole. He moaned. Sensing his pleasure, she pushed the vibrator in, his ass wrapping around it. This caused his body to tense, pushing his cock toward her waiting mouth.

"Hmmmm," she groaned appreciatively, his cock filling her.

With one hand she slowly worked the vibrator in and out repeatedly. As she did this, his body would push, and relax, letting her fuck his dick with her mouth. At the same time she was pounding on her mound with her dildo which, unknown to him, she had worked into her anxious pussy just before she plunged the vibrator into him.

She began to shake again, and pushed her dildo in as deeply as she could – just as she felt the head of his cock begin to swell in her mouth. Within seconds, his body tightened up, and blew a second load into her mouth this evening. As he did she pulled him towards her, taking him deeply. This was a first. She normally didn't do this, but tonight something had gotten her all worked up, and her goal was just to make him cum! She sucked on him until he couldn't take it any more.

They both collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"I just wanted to make you cum multiple times tonight. And I figured we'd do something different," she said, that grin back again. Well, she'd definitely been successful. It was like a fully X-rated fantasy.

"Oh my God," was all he could manage. "Any time, babe. Any time!"

pstory
pstory
8 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Soon As I Get Home I've been needing your body all day...in Erotic Couplings
An Anniversary Dinner (and a quick fuck in a restaurant restroom)in Erotic Couplings
Insatiable Mia Mia wakes up and gets horny.in Erotic Couplings
Morning Haze A chance encounter leads to hot sweaty sex in an SUV.in Erotic Couplings
My Hot Anniversary Gift How my anniversary dinner turned into a gangbang.in Loving Wives
More Stories