One Hell of a Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
I continue to enjoy Laura and she redeems herself.
2.7k words
4.44
72.8k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers

This is one of a series best read in sequence.

Quimmaster

CHAPTER 3

I stretched my body out on top of Laura and then running my hands up her arms, pulled her arms out straight to the corners of the bed. My feet slid between hers and as I pushed my legs apart, I forced her feet wide apart to the corners of the bed. Laura lay spread-eagle on the bed below me as I thrust my cock in and out of her oozing pussy. She felt very open and vulnerable in this new position but she sort of liked it and she enjoyed the power of my thrusts into her dripping pussy.

Laura felt my shaft slide in and out of her loins and her hips began to writhe and thrust up to meet my penetrations. Suddenly I flipped my legs over hers and pushed her legs closer together as I sat up astride her beautiful, young ass and watched my cock burrow into her tight pussy. Laura felt helpless as my cock penetrated her magnificent, young body and I held her arms out wide to her sides. She was pinned down and totally at my mercy as my cock hammered into her drenched pussy.

Releasing my grip on her hands, I sat up and slid back a bit and then reaching under her hips, lifted her body up to all fours. These were all new positions for the young beauty. Though she'd done a fair amount of fucking it was usually in the back seat of a car and didn't allow for much variety.

As I continued to pound into her tight pussy, her huge tits hung heavily below her chest and bounced wildly in every direction. She brought one hand up from the mattress in an attempt to hold her tits as they bounced freely. Laura was cumming every few minutes as my cock rammed deep into her tight pussy. In addition to being tired from the physical exertion of fucking, she was tired from the repeated orgasms that wracked her luscious, young body. My hands moved across her ribs and then up to her hanging titflesh. Cupping her huge mams in my hands, I pulled her up to a vertical position. On her knees, my cock buried in her tight quim, her breasts heaved in my hands as I held her. I kissed the nape of her neck and a shudder ran through her entire body.

"Pull over that bolster." I said as I released my grip on her breasts. Laura reached over and pulled on the large rectangular pillow and moved it in front of her on the bed. If she were to fall, it would hit her across the hips and keep her ass thrust up as her chest and head would fall onto the mattress. I held her panting tits tightly and then flexed my cock deep in her loins. She gasped.

Leaning forward, I pressed Laura's body forward until we both fell onto the bolster. Her hips stopped and her upper body fell hard onto the mattress. My body crashed down onto hers and my cock rammed deep into her tight pussy. I took several more thrusts into her love hole.

"Ready to redeem yourself?" I asked as I flexed my cock in her tight pussy.

"Uh huh." she grunted.

"Good." I said as I slid my hands down to her hips and sitting back on my calves pulled her with me. "Offer me your ass."

"What?" she said, her voice full of surprise.

"Offer me your ass." I repeated.

"I've never done that before." she said.

"Well, it's such a beautiful ass, why wouldn't I want to cum in it?" I asked. "You could have let me cum in your mouth but you decided not to."

Laura swallowed hard as she placed her hands on the bolster and eased her body off of my impaling ramrod. My cock was coated with her warm juices and glistened. I pulled her hands back to her asscheeks and she spread them apart for me. As she moved backwards slightly, my cock touched the center of her crack. She froze. .

"Take your time. Press gently." I said as I released my grip on her flaring hips. Laura relaxed when she realized I wasn't going to force my cock into her virgin ass. She slid back until the head of my cock wedged against her virgin asshole. She was scared and though she was trying she couldn't get me in.

"Do you need some help?" I asked.

"Please." she whispered. She was scared. She'd never been taken in the ass before. I eased her body forward until she was on all fours again. Pressing her body back over the bolster I moved between her spread thighs. Bending forward, I slid my tongue into the crack of her magnificent ass as I pressed my fingers into her dripping pussy and rubbed her insides until my fingers were thoroughly coated with her warm, wet flow. Her body shook at the twin assault on her sweet holes. She'd never felt anything like it before. She gasped as she felt my tongue press her tight sphincter open and then enter her ass. She couldn't believe the sensation in her virgin asshole as my tongue caressed her and my fingers probed her tight pussy. Then withdrawing my hand, I rubbed the crack of her ass until it was slick with her wetness. She moaned deeply every time my slick fingers grazed over her puckering asshole.

I dipped the tip of my finger into her virgin asshole and she gasped. I withdrew my finger and continued to caress her pussy and ass. I wanted her to enjoy having her ass fucked so I took my time. I pressed my finger back into her tight sphincter and pushed it all the way in. She bit her lip as I felt her young body stiffen. Reaching over to the end table, I picked up a bottle of baby oil and poured a little into my hand. Rubbing my hands together, I began to smoothe the oil into the crack of her magnificent ass. Laura moaned as she felt the oil and my fingers caress her tight sphincter. Slick with the oil, I probed her ass gently with my finger as I lifted my body up and rubbed my cock across the length of her swollen labia. Pulling my finger from her tightness, I slipped another finger into her ass. She gasped as my finger easily slid into her asshole. I added a bit of oil and continued to finger fuck her virgin asshole.

As she began to loosen up a little bit, I pulled my finger out and pressed my thumb against her tight hole. I heard her grunt as my thick thumb stretched her tight sphincter a bit further but with the oil it didn't burn. As my thumb pumped gently in and out of her ass, I slid my cock back into her tight pussy. Laura grunted as I rammed my cock and thumb into the twin holes between her trembling thighs. She'd never had both of her holes filled before. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Your turn." I whispered. I rubbed my oily hand up and down the length of my ramrod, coating it thoroughly. Laura reached back to spread her asscheeks and pressed her ass back against the tip of my ramrod. I aimed my cock at the center of her tight sphincter and felt her ass press against the tip. I was wedged into place when she stopped. I nudged her several times and her body pressed backwards as she tried to impale herself on my cock. My cock was considerably thicker than my fingers and she was still very tight. Picking up the bottle I poured more oil on my shaft and into the crack of her ass. I reached under her body and began to play with her hanging titflesh as my cock prodded her virgin asshole. Laura continued to press her ass back against my cock but she was afraid and she couldn't bring herself to do it all the way.

Her muscles began to relax a little after my cockhead was firmly imbedded in her virgin asshole. She slid back a bit more but nothing significant. I waited. When her muscles had relaxed a bit more, I pulled back gently on her hips and she tried to slide back onto my shaft. Her progress was minimal.

"Try to slide back and forth." I said and the young beauty began to rock back and forth. Her tight sphincter eased a bit and she was able to slide a little on my shaft. My hands caressed her young body as she tried to please me. I also began to move in her ass. She was unbelievably tight and still very scared. I was able to move in her ass but with only small movements. I waited and her muscles relaxed some more and we were able to fuck a bit.

Reaching into her open cunt, I once again bathed my fingers in her sweet flow. I reached around her body and cupping her full breasts pulled her to a vertical position again, only this time my cock was buried partially in her virgin ass. She felt my cock slide a bit further into her virgin asshole. The entire head was now in and her tight sphincter would not need to stretch much further to accommodate my entire cock.

I pressed my fingers, covered with her flow to her lips and then into her mouth. I held my hand over her mouth as I rose slightly, pressing my cock deeper into her virgin ass. She started to scream into my hand as we fell forward. When her hips hit the bolster, my ramrod plowed deep into her ass as her huge tits mashed into the mattress. Laura tried to scream but nothing came out as I was buried to the hilt in her tight, little ass. I kissed her neck and a shudder ran through her young body.

"You've redeemed yourself." I whispered as I flexed my cock in her bowels and nibbled on her ear. I reached down under her body and caressed her panting breasts as I kissed her neck again. I helped her raise her upper body off of the mattress as tears ran down her cheeks and I began to slide in and out of her tightness. Her body began to respond and I could feel her hips begin to move and her ass squeeze my shaft as it slid into her bowels. As lust replaced fear, Laura began to press her hips back to meet my thrusts and I began to really whale into her virgin asshole. My hands squeezed and twisted her bouncing breasts as my cock skewered her tight, young ass.

I decided to get a better angle on things and so I lifted my leg over her ass and climbed up on top of her. Her thighs pressed firmly against the bolster and my legs pressed firmly against the other side of the bolster. As I grabbed hold of the headboard for balance, I shoved into her tight ass, her body moved forward until the bolster stopped her and my cock plunged deeper into her loins. Reaching under her body, I took hold of her bouncing breasts and rammed my cock in and out of her virgin ass. She was unbelievably tight and I knew that it would only be moments before my balls exploded in her ass.

Now I had to decide whether to cum in her ass or return to other available holes. Pulling from her ass with a pop, I flipped her over. Her hips were still on the bolster and raised nicely as her long legs splayed out on either side of me. I pressed back into her hot, little quim and felt the warm, wet flow bathe my cock as I slid into her. Her legs wrapped around my hips as she forced more of my cock between her open thighs. I kissed her and fucked into her tightness as her huge breasts heaved and bounced to my delight. It didn't take more than a moment for my cock to explode deep in her pussy and I felt her insides flood with her own powerful orgasm.

Lifting myself up off of her heaving chest, I could feel her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. I sat back on my knees and as I moved backwards, Laura's body came with me. The bolster rolled with her and she wound up with her ass suspended in mid-air, her oozing quim still impaled on my cock and her shoulders resting on the bolster. Her head hung back over the edge of the bolster and her huge, panting tits elevated as her body arched. I looked down at her delectable body and she looked magnificent. Then I got an idea.

I reached behind me and taking hold of Laura's ankles, eased her grip on my hips. She placed her feet on the mattress and kept her ass lifted and my cock buried in her tight pussy. I eased myself out of her juicy quim and lowered her ass to the bed. Her body arched over the bolster as her huge chest was thrust upwards.

Moving around to the other end of the bed, I knelt on the mattress, straddling Laura's dangling head. I slapped her cheeks with my sticky cock and then pressed my spent shaft to her lips. She was overwhelmed by the powerful scent of our fucking and swallowed hard before parting her lips to accept my cock. I slid my shaft all the way into her mouth until I could feel her pert little nose brush against my balls. As my fingers took hold of her taut nipples, I felt her tongue go to work on my spent shaft. She sucked and licked as I played with her huge tits.

Finally I slipped my spent shaft from between her soft lips. I stepped off of the bed and taking her by the hand, helped Laura to stand up. I could see cum oozing from between her love petals as she tried to keep her balance.

"Go clean yourself out." I said, nodding in the direction of the bathroom. Laura padded into the bathroom and I heard her turn on the water. She stepped into the shower and taking the shower head in her hand began to wash the cum out of her seething pussy. I heard her moan as the warm water sprayed her luscious body.

When she returned, I was leaning against the headboard with my legs stretched out wide. I motioned her between my legs and she lay down on the mattress, bringing her face to my crotch. I guided her mouth to my cock and Laura began to suck on me as I lay back and watched her sweet face rise and fall on my shaft as her long, dark hair cascaded across her face and shoulders. I felt my cock begin to stir and Laura felt it grow in her mouth. When she got me hard enough I lifted her face from my cock.

"Climb on." I said.

"I can't take anymore." she said as she looked up at me. "I have to rest. My body isn't used to this much." she said.

"This is not about what you want -- it's about what I want." I told her. "Do what you're told." I said and Laura lifted her body up off the bed and I watched as her huge tits hung down below her chest. I slid down to a lying position and Laura straddled my hips and taking my shaft in her hands guided the tip between her swollen labia. I felt the tightness of her young pussy as she enveloped my ramrod with her oozing pussyflesh.

I smiled up at her naked body as she began to ride my cock. This was going to be one hell of a summer.

*

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers