One Hot Fuck Slut

Story Info
Married woman gets the fuck she's been aching for.
2.4k words
4.16
123.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago my husband and I had a rough patch. Things are sort of better now, but he doesn't know just how much I did while we were separated. If he ever found out any of this he'd leave me for sure...

It was Friday night and I had a date. Not date night with my husband, but with my lover, Drew. I had just left the house, telling my husband I was headed out for a ladies night, when I got a text from Drew telling me he was stuck at work and would not be able to see me tonight. This is the third time this month he had stood me up saying he had to do a double. I knew I was getting the brush off, again, so I decided to hit the local bar. I live in a small rural town and this place was a dive, but I didn't want to be driving too far knowing I'd likely be smashed in no time.

Heading to the bar I was hoping to hook up. Let me tell you first off that I'm quite tall, nearly 5'10" and I am proud to say I have a bit of junk in my trunk. I have blue eyes and bright candy apple red hair styled in a chin length bob with short bangs. I wore skin tight jeans, a bright blue tank top which accentuated both my red hair and blue eyes, and purple and blue 4 inch high heels with a peep toe that showed my hot pink pedicure. I knew I looked good, dark eyeliner around my eyes and lots of pale pink lip gloss on my sexy, not too big not too thin lips. Even though it was summer I didn't have a tan, I don't tan well so I'm always very pale. As I stepped out of my car into the cool summer night I felt my nipples stiffen and press against the fabric of my tank top. I didn't wear a bra, I never a wear a bra, I don't need to. My tits are high and perky, a small b cup, and my nipples are full and puffy. I have a tiny waist, "child bearing hips," and a thick juicy booty. My legs are long and in these heels they only looked longer. Even though I felt sexy I'm still very shy by nature so when I strode into the bar feeling confident, I still took a seat that gave me a two stool cushion around anyone else.

As I took my seat and placed my drink order (a shot of Jack and a Jack and Coke) I scanned the room. I didn't see anyone I was interested in so I figured I'd stay and listen to the DJ for an hour then go home. As I finished my first Jack and Coke I heard someone come in behind me. I turned to look and saw him. He had trouble written all over him. He was tall, well over 6 foot, blonde hair, blue eyes, and heavily tattooed. He wore jeans, sneakers, a pale blue button down over a "wife beater" tank top and a baseball cap. I was in lust. We briefly made eye contact then I looked back to my drink, but watched him join his group of friends out of the corner of my eye. I nursed a few more drinks and we made eye contact a few more times. I kept hoping he'd find an excuse to come over and talk to me, but he didn't and soon I watched him leave. I was quite drunk at this point so I decided that I'd walk to the convenience store which is in the same shopping center and grab a snack before heading home.

All they had that appealed to me was a bagel and cream cheese. I sat on the curb in front of the bar, ate my bagel then lit a smoke. Just as I was finishing my cigarette there he was again. Trouble was back, jumping out of a friends care and heading back into the bar. I couldn't miss another chance. I stood up from the curb and stretched, arching my back so that I pushed my ass and tits out at the same time. I saw him watching me as he walked up to the bar so I pulled another cigarette out and as I was rummaging around for my lighter, a flame appeared in front of me. Trouble was lighting my cigarette, my heart was pounding in my chest, my skin was tingling all over. I knew my fate was sealed. I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I just said thanks. He lit his own cigarette and just stood there eying me up while he smoked.

"Weren't you here already?" I asked him. He just nodded yes. Damn, he wasn't saying anything and my cigarette was almost done and I had no idea what to do. I wanted to go home with him, now. He took a small step closer to me, but still he didn't say anything, I was finally done with my cigarette so I tossed it and started to head back to my car, figuring he was just being polite, and had no intention of making any move at all. Just as I opened my car door he started after me "Wait up," he said "this place closes soon. Can you take me home? Maybe we can have a drink there?" Yessss!!!!! Finally... "Sure, no problem, get in," I replied. I was ecstatic. I could feel my cunt getting wet with anticipation. See, as shy as I am, I'm a real slut. I love sex, rough sex, hard sex, fucking... and he was just the kind of boy that could give it to me. The ride to his house was quite except for the few direction he gave me. I had some White Zombie remixes playing, but quietly in the background. When we got to his house he poured me a drink, then another. I went to the bathroom once, then we had two more drinks. Still, very little small talk. I stared at his tattoo's for a while, he took off his button down so he was left in just his white "wife beater" tank top. Yum!

After the last two drinks I had to pee, again. I was sitting on the toilet, reveling in my drunkenness, amazed at how wet my cunt was by now, when he walked in. I startled a bit, sat up straighter, and watched him walk over to me. I watched him open his belt, then his pants. He put a hand on my head, in my hair, and at the same time pulled his cock out. He was hard, long and thick. About 9 inches and thick. I took him in my hand and I could just barely wrap my hand around the base of his cock. He pulled my head onto his cock and I began eagerly slurping on his shaft. He pulled me down so I was forced to take his full length down my throat. I've never had a difficult time deep throating so it wasn't too tough, except he was quite a bit thicker than any man I've been with before. He held my head still while he started moving in and out fucking my face, holding my hair tight. I felt the juices begin to flow and my cunt was even wetter than it was when we started, at the same time my saliva was getting thicker to accommodate his girth moving in and out of my throat. I hadn't peed yet, and I did have to go very badly, so I just went while he was fucking my face. I think he liked this, because he really started getting into it and moaning then. After a few minutes of this he pulled my head back hard, rubbed his hand down my face and caressed my neck, said "Get in my bed," and pointed in the general direction of his bedroom. He walked out, headed towards the kitchen, I finished up on the toilet, pulled my pants up but didn't bother to button them and quickly did as I was told.

He came in right behind me. I was sitting on his bed and he stood in front of me, reached down and pulled off my pants and my panties in one quick movement. Next thing I knew his pants were off too. He lay down and I knelt next to him and eagerly took him into my mouth. I started quickly, taking his full length in quick slurps, then slowed down a bit. Running my tongue down and up his shaft, circling it around the tip then back down again and circling his testes. I gradually began reaching lower and lower with my tongue until I grazed his asshole. "Yes... lick me there," he moaned and I dug my tongue deep into his asshole. I tongued his asshole, licked all around it then buried my tongue deep into it again while I jerked him off. Since I was kneeling on his side he had access to my body and started rubbing and massaging my ass. This made me arch my back, which he apparently took as an invitation to smack it, because he did. Smack! I moaned into his ass, never stopped working my tongue, and he rubbed where he had just smacked. I started to lick his testes again when he smacked my ass again, harder this time. This time I screamed a little, jumped, and buried my face in his cock, taking it deep in my throat, keeping it deep only moving in slow short strokes. He smacked my ass again this time, much harder than before, and I moaned onto his cock. My eyes were watering and slobber was dribbling down my chin, and my cunt juices were dripping down my thighs.

He pulled my head up by my hair, got on his knees then pushed my face down into his mattress. He got behind me and started rubbing my ass with one hand while he rubbed my clit with the other. He used his three middle fingers, which is just how I do it when I masturbate, and circled around and around my clit. He grabbed and pulled my ass cheek, pulling them apart with the one hand then pressing them back together, all while he was working my clit. I was so close to cumming when he stopped and got behind me. He rubbed his head up and down my slit, positioned himself at my entrance, then rammed his full length inside me. He laced his hand in my hair and pulled my head back hard while he pounded away at my cunt. I was lost in a constant moan of pleasure, his girth stretching me and filling me so completely. "You're a sexy little slut, you know that?" he said, while he was relentlessly pounding my cunt. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit and it was driving me closer and closer to orgasm. "Oh yeah, oooh yeah" I purred "I know I'm a slut."

He pulled out then and started smacking my ass some more. Harder and harder, alternating ass cheeks, then stopping to rub them and spread them out. I pushed my ass towards him inviting him to do more. "You really are a slut," he said. "Does this slut want me to fuck her ass?"

"Yes please," I whispered.

That was all the yes he needed. He rammed himself deep into my anus, I could feel his balls pressing against my cunthole as he kept pushing forward trying to get deeper and deeper into my bowels. I pushed back and moaned, it hurt, but in that really great way that only anal sex hurts like. He pulled my hair back hard again and started fucking my ass. Hard and fast, never relenting. One hand pulling my head back, the other hand on my hip. He slowly moved his hand up my body, from my hip, to my waist, past my swaying tits, up my shoulder and brought it to rest on my throat. Just holding it, lightly, not assuming anything. "Choke me," I whispered, I wasn't sure if he'd heard, but then I felt his hand squeezing my throat. Not completely, but just enough to slow everything down. I could get the smallest amount of air through the passage he left me so I took really long breaths, in and out, while he kept pounding away at my ass.

He abruptly stopped, yanked my face over to his cock and shoved it into my mouth. I sucked away at it, tasting my anus, sucking it hard and deep. He pulled my face back and started rubbing it on my face, slapping it against my cheek. I could only moan, and reach for it with my tongue. He slapped it against my tongue a few times, then pushed me down on my back. This is exactly how I like to fuck... raw and savage. I love to be manhandled. He pushed my legs open and I spread them even wider for him. He pushed himself deep into my cunt and fucked me in short fast strokes, constantly working my g-spot. He reached up and started squeezing and pulling my tits, roughly grabbing and pulling on them. It's just how I love to be touched. "Slap me," I screamed, and he did. Not too hard at first, but building up harder and harder. Slapping my face, mauling my tits for a bit, then slapping my face again. I was screaming and moaning so loud now, "Yes, oh fuck yes, fuck this slut, fuck me like the like dirty slut I am," and he did, pounding my cunt hard and deep, slapping my face with one hand and then he grabbed my throat with the other hand and squeezed. Squeezed tight, pulled me towards him by my throat and slapped my face again... it was all I could take, I came and I came hard. My cunt convulsed on his cock, spasming against it, forcing him into his own orgasm. Feeling his cum spurting inside me sent me over the edge even further and I snapped my head back and screamed a silent scream, for he still had my airway closed in his grip.

That's all I remember. I must have passed out and the next thing I know it's dawn and he's waking me up telling me I have to leave, his girlfriend will be home soon. "You're one hot fuck, slut," he said to me, "you should come back tomorrow and let me fuck you like that again."