One Summer Night Ch. 2

Story Info
Amanda & Paul are caught by kinky police officers.
2.1k words
3.92
87.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When no one replied Amanda asked again, louder this time. “Who is there?” As the two figures approached them they realized that they were policemen. The one guy was average, about Paul’s size, but the other one was huge. He was at least 5 inches taller than his partner and it seemed that every muscle in his body was toned to the max. Unsure what to do, Amanda ran behind Paul to cover herself.

“Just what are the two of you doing out here?” The smaller officer asked.

“Um, well uh, we were just, uh, having a picnic,” Amanda managed.

“And drinking wine I see,” said the shorter guy. “Are either of you old enough to be drinking this?”

“Um, no sir,” Paul answered.

“I didn’t think so,” the small guy looked up at his buddy. “Well, what should we do here? We could write them up for MIP, and indecent exposure. Hell we could probably even get them for disturbing the peace, we could hear them all the way up by the main road.”

“No please don’t arrest us! My father would kill me, and Amanda isn’t even supposed to be out tonight. We’ll do anything, but please don’t turn is in,” Paul begged.

The taller officer walked up to Amanda who was still completely naked. He circled around her, looking her up and down. “You sure are a pretty little thing aren’t you, darling?” He said.

Amanda blushed and attempted to hide behind Paul again.

The large officer grabbed her by the arm and roughly pulled her out into the open. She gasped, surprised and pulled away from him. The two officers looked at each other and laughed.

“What does she think she is doing?” The smaller officer asked his partner.

“I don’t know,” replied the larger one, grabbing her arm again. “What do you think you are doing, bitch?”

He squeezed her arm tightly and yanked her close to him, not allowing her to pull away. When she struggled he grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder.

“Now where are you gonna go bitch?” He asked, laughing, as she slapped her hard on the ass.

She cried out and began pounding her fists on his back. His muscles were so solid she made no impact on him and yelled again in frustration. Paul just watched, stunned. He wasn’t sure what to do or say. The officer holding Amanda was far to big for him to challenge, and though the smaller guy was about his size, he was pretty sure he didn’t stand a chance. Still, he could not just sit there and watch her get mauled by these two guys.

“Come on man, let her go,” he pleaded. “We will leave right now, we promise we won’t cause any more trouble, but come on, just put her down. Please.”

“Look at this pussy,” the shorter officer commented. “What the fuck are you going to do punk? That’s right, nothing. Now shut the hell up.”

The officer shoved him down onto the ground, pulled his arms behind him and strapped handcuffs on his wrists. Paul lay there helpless, and repositioned himself so that he was sitting, leaning up against a tree.

“Here, put her down, and I’ll cuff her too,” the short guy said to his partner.

The tall officer dropped Amanda to the ground and held her hands behind her back. She pulled and struggled but she could not get away from him. The shorter officer slapped the cuffs onto her wrists and pushed her to the ground towards Paul. She fell over into Paul’s lap and cried for him to help her. Paul was helpless, but tried to comfort her.

“Don’t go anywhere,” the short officer said mockingly. “We’ll be right back.”

The two officers disappeared up the path leaving Amanda and Paul alone, fearing they’d be trapped in the woods like this all night. After about 10 minutes they finally returned. Both of them were carrying a large duffel bag. The taller one had a shiny metal board over one shoulder and the smaller officer was carrying a folding chair. Amanda started sobbing in fear of what they were going to do to her. Gruesome images flashed through her mind as she cried in fear and Paul kissed on top of the head to try and calm her down. As they approached them they tossed the duffel bags down and the tall officer lid the board on the ground and the other officer set his chair down next to Paul.

“Let’s get it set up,” he said to his smaller counterpart.

Amanda and Paul watched as they emptied the bags. Long metal poles, stakes, and hooks fell out of one bag and a myriad of dildos, vibrators, whips and chains fell out of the other. Amanda managed to get onto her knees and attempted to crawl away. The shorter man grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back onto her ass. She whimpered and he slapped her spread pussy, as she lay sprawled on the ground.

“Stay put, you little whore,” he commanded.

The two men worked quickly, expertly. They drove three long poles into the ground in the shape of a triangle, and then drove in four shorter stakes in the shape of a rectangle, inside of the first. The metal board was balanced on the 4 stakes and it somewhat resembled a small, metal bed. The larger man picked up Amanda and placed her, sitting, on the make shift bed. He uncuffed her wrists and quickly forced her down onto her back, before she could get away. He handcuffed her wrists together around the pole above her head.

While he was doing this, the smaller guy restrained one leg to each of the poles at the base of the table. Amanda was screaming loudly and the shorter officer placed a ball gag firmly in her mouth. The larger man straddled over the board, which was fairly close to the ground and leaned down over her. He tugged at her nipples and sucked them roughly. When they were nice and hard he attached a tight clamp to each nipple. Another chain was connected and he slid it down her body between her legs. She gasped as she felt the cool metal chain brush over her spread slit and the sensation made her wet. The officer leaned down and wrapped his lips around her already hard clit. He sucked on it hard and traced circles on the tip of it with his tongue.

Amanda thrashed around, trying to get away, but it was no use. The officer pulled back, leaving her clit swollen and pink. He attached a third clamp over her clit, and even through the gag you could hear her cries of pain. Tears streamed her checks as she attempted to plead with them. The three clamps were all connected to one chain with a hook on the end. The officer pulled the chain taught and hooked the chain around the handcuffs on her wrists. Now even the slightest attempt to get away would cause her great pain. Amanda was sobbing helplessly as the officer towered over her. Meanwhile the smaller officer had removed Paul’s boxers from him and handcuffed his wrists behind the back of the cold metal folding chair. Paul screamed obscenities at the taller officer while he was torturing Amanda and the smaller officer had to gag him as well. Once both of the victims were retrained the two officers removed all of their clothing.

The taller one had a long, 8-inch cock that was probably as thick as Paul’s wrist and the shorter guy had a 7-inch cock that was somewhat slender. Both of the officers were rock hard; the shorter guy even had precum starting to form on his cock. The taller officer knelt down over Amanda’s face, straddling her chest, and the smaller guy knelt down in front of her pussy. The taller guy removed the ball gag and shoved his 8 inch cock down her throat. Amanda almost choked, but after resting a moment she was able to take him into her mouth.

The short guy tugged slightly at the chain attached to her nipples and her clit and she let out a high pitched shriek. He laughed and undid the clamp on her clit, but leaving the ones on her nipples. He wet his lips and slid them over her throbbing clit, he massaged it gently with his tongue until he felt the juices starting to flow out of her tight cunt. The larger man continued to thrust his member in and out of her mouth, and she did the best that she could to deep-throat him and not choke. The smaller guy thrust his cock hard into her tight cunt and her body tensed.

He pumped in and out of her tight hole furiously, and her body involuntarily thrust back at him. He felt her tensing up and her muscles squeezed his cock tightly as an orgasm flowed through her body. She began to suck hard on the tall officers cock and was thrusting back at the shorter one with all her might, trying to swallow his cock with her cunt. The smaller officer moans as she squeezes him tightly inside of her. She milks his cock with her firm pussy muscles and he explodes into her.

She continues thrusting as she has another orgasm, and she continues to milk his cock until every last drop of cum is out. The officer removes his still hard cock and walks over to Paul. He yanks Paul out of the chair and tosses him to the ground in front of Amanda’s spread pussy. He grabs him by the back of the head and shoves his face into her dripping slit.

“Look at the mess your little whore made,” the officer yelled. “Clean it up!”

Paul gingerly licked up the juices running down Amanda’s thighs, but as the smell aroused him more and more he leaned in and began fucking her with his tongue. He flicked his tongue in and out of her tight, and still very wet, hole and she moaned loudly, her mouth still stuffed with the tall officers cock. She wrapped her lips tightly around the officers cock and slid him all the way down her throat. She sucked him hard as Paul brought her to orgasm once again and the officer exploded into her mouth, overflowing it and allowing some cum to drip down her chin and onto her neck.

The shorter officer yanked Paul up by his hair and threw him back into the chair. Paul’s cock was rock hard from tasting Amanda’s sweet pussy. Amanda could not believe how much being raped by these two officers had turned her on. She had already cum four times and was still wanting to cum some more. She was no longer fearful and was anticipating what was to come next. The smaller guy looked up at his partner, who was still hard, his cock dripping with cum.

“Do you think we should call for back up?” The short officer asked.

“Oh most definitely,” the large man answered. “This little cum slut is ready to please the whole squad tonight. Isn’t that right honey?” He asked, turning to Amanda.

“Oh god yes,” she moaned. “Please find me every cock you can. I want them all inside of my tight cunt. I want to feel them all cum on me and inside of me.”

“You fucking whore,” Paul yelled as fell out of the chair, attempting to stand. “How dare you fuck all of those guys! You are supposed to be my girl.”

“I know, I am sorry Paul. I love you, I really do, but this is something I have always wanted to do. Just thinking about all of those cocks inside of me it enough to make me cum. It’s been a fantasy of mine for so long, please understand,” she pleaded.

“No, fuck you. If you want to fuck every guy in the state I don’t give a shit, but I am sure as hell not going to stick around for it,” he spat.

“Oh yes you are,” the large office stated. “You are going to sit your ass right here in this chair and watch as every cop in the department fucks your girl. And there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it. Now shut the fuck up before I have to kick your ass,” he threatened as he threw him back into the chair.

The officer turned to his short sidekick, “Go ahead and make that call,” he confirmed.

The smaller officer headed back to the car and the larger one picked up a whip from the pile. “Let’s have some fun in the meantime,” he said with a sly smile.

To Be Continued...