One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr. Hansen deals with Claire's naughty behaviour.
9.6k words
4.72
186.8k
132

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,690 Followers

Authour's Note: This is the fourth part of a longer series. To fully enjoy this chapter, please read One Week With Mr. Hansen Chapters 1 through 3 first!

*

Dan wanted to take Jenny and I out for a drink after the movie, but I politely declined and asked him to drop me off at home first. I was still feeling guilty about what had happened with Tyson, and each time I thought about how I had been acting, a slow flush ran up my cheeks. I never acted like that. Jenny was the one who slept around. Before this date, I had only slept with three other guys, one of them being Mr. Hansen. And suddenly, in one day, my total was up to five.

Jenny walked me to the door when Dan pulled up to my house, giving me a hug when we were around the corner of the garage and out of his sightline. "You really should come for a drink with us," she said.

I shook my head. "He's still your date," I said with as much of a smile as I could. "And I really just want to be home. I can't believe..." I stopped in mid-sentence, shaking my head.

"It's okay, I keep telling you!" Jenny exclaimed. I sighed, knowing that she didn't understand that really, it wasn't. "Come on," she said softly, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me close to her. "Is this about Mr. Hansen?"

"What?" I asked, frowning as she hugged me.

She giggled. "Well, don't tell me you feel like you've cheated on him or something. I mean, he had to be okay with you messing around, he let you go on the date."

Her words nearly made my heart stop beating. I had never even brought up the fact that Tyson and I had fooled around, nor had I considered that Mr. Hansen wouldn't necessarily be okay with it. In fact, now that Jenny had put the thought in my head, I had a feeling that he wouldn't be okay with it.

I was furiously trying to stop the little voice that was telling me what I had with Mr. Hansen was something more, but the pangs of guilt that were running through my body were making my efforts a lot more difficult. All I could think was that I had probably completely messed up the wonderful thing Mr. Hansen and I had. I bit my lip as I frantically tried to figure out how exactly I was going to tell him, what I could say to make him forgive me for royally screwing up.

"Claire?" Jenny asked when I didn't respond. She pulled me away from her, keeping her hands on my shoulders, and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I didn't say anything, but my face must have told her everything she needed, because she immediately let go of my shoulders. "Don't tell me... he doesn't know?" I shook my head. She didn't say anything for a moment, just studying me. "Claire, are things getting a little more..."

"Don't say it," I finally said, my voice high and rushed.

"It's about more than just sex," she stated, not paying one bit of attention to what I had said.

Tears sprang up in my eyes and Jenny pulled me close to her again. "What is wrong with me?" I gasped. "It's only been a couple days, and he's like... like my dad's age... I think I'm just overanalyzing things but..."

"There's nothing wrong with you," she said. "Christ, there are way weirder things out there. But... just don't rush into things. Just because it's more than just fucking doesn't mean you have to like, marry him or something. You can be friends, too."

I took a moment to digest what she said, and mentally kicked myself for being so ridiculous. I had known Mr. Hansen for years, and he was a good friend of the family, so it was no surprise that after spending a few days together (fucking or not) that I cared about him. Like Jenny said -- we were friends. Just friends that happened to have an age gap of over 30 years between them and that also happened to have wonderfully hot sex. I almost laughed when I realised how messed up that sounded, and did giggle softly when I realised that Jenny was right in saying that weirder things had happened. She took my soft laughter as acceptance of what she said and hugged me tightly. "Don't worry," she said. I still was -- after all, I didn't want to lose anything I had with Mr. Hansen -- but I did feel a little bit better about whatever feelings I was having.

It still took her a little while to convince me to actually go into the house, but eventually I gave her a final hug and walked up the front steps. I waited until she had gotten back into the car and Dan had honked the horn to slowly let myself inside.

It was quiet when I entered the house. I figured Mr. Hansen was sitting outside on the back patio, as the sun was just starting to set and it was still fairly warm out. My heart was pounding as I slipped off my high-heeled sandals and put my purse on the front table. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. It wasn't that I was scared that Mr. Hansen would do something to me. In fact, I would be grateful if I could just get away with a spanking -- we both enjoyed that. But I had a feeling that a spanking wasn't going to solve this.

I walked through the kitchen, my bare feet silent on the cool tile. Just as I thought, Mr. Hansen was sitting on the patio, reading a book with a beer on the table next to him. I had to stop and admire him for a moment as he took a casual sip before turning the page of his book. I had such a strong attraction to him that it seemed ridiculous to me that I was denying it. I was feeling so many things at once that my head was nearly spinning as I walked toward the man sitting on my patio.

Mr. Hansen jumped when I opened the patio door. "You're back already?" he asked, putting his book down as he stood up. "It's not even 9 yet."

I laughed weakly as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking at me.

"I don't think you want to know," I whispered, looking away.

He dropped his arms from around me. "Did something happen?" he asked. "Did that guy do something to you?" I shook my head and he sighed. "You fucked him." I didn't answer, and Mr. Hansen took that as a yes. He sighed again and sat back down, taking a sip of the beer on the table. "Well, I guess I should have expected that... I can't lie and say I'm not a little upset but it's not like we ever talked about it..."

"It's not just that," I whispered. I could feel tears springing up in my eyes. Mr. Hansen had guessed the logical thing, and he was being reasonable about it, but I still had to tell him about Dan.

"No?" asked Mr. Hansen. I shook my head, trying to figure out how to tell him. I was terrified, and Mr. Hansen must have gotten that, because he stood up and pulled a chair out, making me sit in it. "Tell me, Claire," he said softly as he sat across from me. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. Mr. Hansen took one of my hands, grasping it lightly. "Whatever it is, you have to tell me. You fucked the guy and...?"

"And..." I whispered, looking down at my bare feet. I took a deep breath. "And his friend," I said, so softly that I might not have said it at all except for the fact that Mr. Hansen dropped my hand and sat back.

"Jenny's date?" he asked. I nodded. "She didn't mind, I'm sure." I shook my head. Mr. Hansen took a breath, and was silent for so long that I finally had to look up at him. He was staring at me with a look on his face that made me want to do anything I could to make it up to him.

"Mr. Hansen, I'm really sorry..." I started, my voice cracking a bit.

"Did they cum in your cunt?" he interrupted. My mouth dropped open and I stopped talking. "Well, did they?"

"Why does that matter?" I asked quietly. The tears that had sprung up were close to falling over, especially from his last question.

"Did they?" he asked again, still looking at me with that hurt expression.

I tried to explain it, tell him what had happened, but I couldn't seem to say anything more than a quiet "Yes." Mr. Hansen looked away from me and stood up, moving past me to the patio door.

"I'm glad you had fun," he said stiffly.

"I didn't!" I exclaimed, standing and turning to follow him. "Mr. Hansen, wait..."

He didn't wait, just walked through the house and to the front door. I stood on the patio and listened as he slammed the front door, got into his car, and drove away.

It didn't really seem real. I felt like I had stepped outside of myself and was watching some crappy, melodramatic movie that Jenny and I would be making fun of. And really, the situation seemed ridiculous. Maybe if Mr. Hansen and I had been together more than two days, it would be a little more realistic for him to get offended by my actions. I started to get angry as I thought about that. Who was he to get mad at what I did? I mean, we were just... friends, I guess. He had no right to be mad at me. He didn't own me.

But you want him to, said the little voice that wouldn't shut up in my head.

I didn't start crying, not really. I mean, the tears finally spilled over but I didn't sit down and start sobbing. I kept telling myself that he had to come back, that he was supposed to be staying with me for the week and when he calmed down I could just explain to him what happened, that it was awful and that Tyson never wanted to see me again. I kept saying that he couldn't be mad for long because sooner or later he would realise how stupid it was to be mad at me. I was remarkably calm in my actions -- I simply walked to the living room and sat down on the floor in the bay window, staring out at the driveway. I only got up once in the next couple of hours -- Jenny called and I answered the phone. I told her that Mr. Hansen had left and that I couldn't talk because he might be calling and hung up. She tried calling back but I didn't pick up.

I know what I was doing was crazy and pathetic, but I was certain that he was going to come back, and I wanted to know right when he did. I couldn't stand the fact that I had hurt him and I just wanted to try to explain what I had done to him.

A little while later, the phone rang again, and I jumped up to answer it. It was Jenny. "Are you still there by yourself?" she asked.

"Yes, but he'll be back soon," I told her. It must have sounded desperate, but at the time, I believed it fully.

"Give me ten minutes, I'll be right over," she said.

"No!" I cried. "When he comes back, I have to explain what happened and it won't work if you're here. Once he hears it, he'll know I feel bad and that I only needed to get fucked because I was thinking of him. It'll all be fine, okay, Jenny?" I hung up before she could answer and went back to the bay window, sitting on the ground and staring out. Thinking back on it, I was being absolutely pathetic -- the epitome of an ex-girlfriend or something. I don't know why I was being so irrational. I had just convinced myself that I cared for Mr. Hansen as a friend, and I probably shouldn't have cared that much about having been with someone else if we were just "friends." But I think subconsciously, I knew that what Mr. Hansen and I had was pretty special, and I wasn't willing to give that up for some other guy (or guys). Especially when the other guy sucked.

It was about an hour after Jenny called that I started to cry uncontrollably. It was strange -- I was fine one moment, and the next I had burst into tears, burying my head in my hands as I asked myself why he hadn't come back yet. I haven't cried that hard in a long time, and being tired already, I nearly exhausted myself as I sobbed. It nearly drove me crazy, the only sound being my sobs as I realised how pathetic I was, how pathetic and stupid and ridiculous I was, yet I couldn't stop crying. I know that at some point, I calmed down a bit, my breath choked and irregular, and I was shaking. At some point soon after that, I must have fallen asleep. I don't know how -- my mind was racing and I was still sort of crying. But I did fall asleep, because the next thing I knew, someone was shaking me awake.

"Get up," Mr. Hansen was saying to me.

"What...?" I mumbled, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Claire, get up," he said. I was pulled to my feet roughly. Blinking, I looked at Mr. Hansen. The look on his face was similar to the one he had the first night I came home past curfew. His voice was stony and I shivered nervously.

"I'm up," I whispered unnecessarily. Without a word, he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall next to the window, holding my arms tightly.

"You aren't going to talk unless I tell you to," he growled, then pressed his mouth against mine fiercely. When he pulled back, I had to gasp for breath. "Understand?"

"Yes," I gasped, my eyes wide as I looked at him.

He tightened his grip on my arm. "Yes, what?"

I winced as he grasped my arm tightly. "Yes, Daddy," I whispered.

His grip loosened and he kissed the corner of my mouth. "Good girl. You listen to me and this will be easy. You did a bad thing tonight, Claire, and you're going to be punished accordingly."

I moaned softly. I knew I could trust Mr. Hansen fully, even with him "punishing" me, but I was still nervous about what was going to happen -- in a good way. I was just glad that he was back. At that moment, I was fine with whatever he had planned for me. He kissed me softly, sliding his tongue along my bottom lip and my eyes fluttered shut, just enjoying the feeling of his lips against mine. Mr. Hansen wouldn't let me enjoy it for long, though. He bit down on my bottom lip just hard enough to make me cry out, then pulled back. "Go to your room," he said. "Take your clothes off and kneel facing away from the door. Do it fast."

He pushed me away from him and I stumbled as I ran up the stairs to my room. My heart was pounding as I ripped my dress off, nearly tearing it as I threw it to the ground. I dropped to my knees facing away from my door and looking at my bed, my breath coming quicker as I contemplated what would happen to me when Mr. Hansen came upstairs. He took his time, and probably purposely. I could hear each of his footsteps as he walked up the stairs and passed by my room, not even taking the time to glance in the open door on his way to the guest room. He couldn't have taken more than five minutes but it felt like an hour to me. When I finally heard his footsteps coming back up the hallway, I tensed in anticipation. His steps slowed as he got to my room and a shiver ran up my spine as I heard him stop in the doorway. He didn't move for a few moments and I had to fight the urge to turn around and see what he was doing.

Finally, I heard him enter my room. He walked up behind me slowly and I wanted nothing more than to look up and see what he was doing. His steps were slow and steady, heavy on the floor, and I heard him drop something on my desk before coming up behind me. I shivered again, willing myself not to move and see what he was doing.

"You know you've been very naughty, don't you, Claire?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered obediently. "I'm really, really sorry."

"I know you are, baby," he said. "But being sorry just isn't enough for how naughty you've been."

"I know, Daddy," I answered. I jumped as I felt his hand on my shoulder, sliding down my arm.

"Now, be a good girl and this will be a lot easier," he said as he moved his hand down my arm. When it got to my wrist, he pulled my arm behind my back, then did the same to my other arm. I felt him tie something around my wrists, not tight enough to cut off my circulation, but I knew I couldn't get out of it. I was a little bit scared. His punishment wasn't rough or harsh, so far anyways, and it was almost making things harder for me knowing that he was being so caring.

Mr. Hansen moved around me, and I finally got to see him. I looked up at him, my eyes wide, but he smiled reassuringly. He was naked, his cock half erect, and I knew what he wanted even before he reached down and guided my head towards his cock. Obediently, I stuck out my tongue and started to lick him, getting his cock slick before I took it in my mouth and began to suck. It slowly began to harden beneath my lips and I almost couldn't contain a moan as I felt him grow in my mouth. He let me suck and lick at him until he was fully erect, and he let me enjoy licking him for a little bit longer before he slowly began to force more of his cock into my mouth.

Now, I can take quite a bit of a cock before I start to gag. Jenny is the more experienced cocksucker between the two of us, and she can have her nose buried in a guy's pubes and not have even flinched. I mean, I'm sure she could deep-throat even Dan's monstrous cock. I, on the other hand, like to use my tongue. I focus my attention on the tip of the cock, and I've never had any complaints on my technique. However, Mr. Hansen wanted to fuck my mouth, and with his cock already in it, there was no way for me to protest. I took as much of his cock as I could, which was a great deal, but Mr. Hansen wanted more. I tried to pull back a bit, but his hand was in my hair and he pushed my mouth down on his cock. I started to choke, and Mr. Hansen groaned as he pulled back a bit. I took a deep breath, and was glad I did -- he immediately pushed back into my mouth, just as deep as before. I could feel the hair surrounding his cock brushing against my nose as I gagged, tears springing up in my eyes from my gag reflex as he continued to fuck my mouth. I looked up at him as tears welled in my eyes, and he was looking down at me. Still, he didn't stop, and I was kind of glad for it. He continued to shove his cock into my throat and after a few repetitions, I was almost able to swallow his entire cock without making a sound. Eventually, he loosened the grip he had on my hair and let me control how much of him I had in my mouth, since I was able to get most of it before he had to thrust forward a bit to get the rest of it down my throat.

I wondered for awhile if Mr. Hansen was going to cum in my mouth, as he fucked it for quite awhile. But after a bit, he pulled out. His cock was rock hard and glistening with my saliva. I admired it for a bit before looking up at him. He was watching me stare at his cock, and smiled when I looked up. "You did a good job, baby," he said. I grinned, glad for the praise. He bent down, helping me to my feet, and kissed me once I was standing. "You're still getting a spanking, though."

My lip trembled a bit as I looked up at him. "I understand, Daddy," I whispered. He spanked my ass lightly.

"I didn't say you could speak," he said, his voice adopting the same cold, ordering tone as it had before. I bit my lip, unsure if I should apologise, and he kissed me hard. "Get on your bed," he ordered, pulling away from me and putting a pillow further down. I knew it was to be placed under my hips to raise my round ass in the air. I looked up at Mr. Hansen nervously. I had expected him to take me over his lap and spank me like he had before. Something about being on his lap gave a sense of intimacy, that we were still close and that he couldn't do anything to really hurt me. Plus, I loved the feel of his cock beneath me, twitching as he spanked and rubbed my ass and felt my pussy.

"What exactly are you waiting for?" Mr. Hansen asked as I hesitated in moving.

"Nothing, Daddy," I said softly, glancing away from him as I stepped towards the bed. I awkwardly pulled myself on the bed, hardly able to do it without the use of my hands, and Mr. Hansen helped me lie on the pillow. He adjusted a pillow under me and I turned my head so I could see him.

He walked across my room and picked up the thing he had put on my desk earlier. I gasped as I realised what it was, and the second I saw it, I knew I should have expected it. Mr. Hansen was holding a thick black paddle. From where I was lying, it looked as long as my arm. There were flat silver studs along the edges, and it looked like it was covered in leather. It was, simply put, menacing, and while the sight of it made me shake, it also made my clit throb. I let out a low, nervous groan as Mr. Hansen started to walk across the room towards me.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,690 Followers