Open Marriage Ch. 13

Story Info
Husband allows his wife to date a black man.
3.4k words
4.48
84.7k
35
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,808 Followers

(This story is based on a real couple named Faith and Mark. They experience many things while swinging over a two year period. If you haven't read the first chapters then I invite you to go back and do so before reading further.)

Mark was drinking coffee at the kitchen table when Tracy walked in wearing one of Faith's transparent teddies. She was scratching her head and yawning as she poured a cup of coffee for herself.

Mark smiled as she walked over to him and leaned down giving him an open mouth kiss.

"Where is Faith this morning? I could hear you two in the other room most of the night."

Tracy sat down next to Mark and yawned again as she scratched and shook her head.

"I think she is going to take a shower. Why didn't you join us last night?"

Mark put the newspaper down on the table and reached over and massaged one of Tracy's boobs through the thin material.

"Your too late, Mister!"

"I'm never too late for this."

Tracy was grinning as she sipped on her coffee and kept looking over Mark's shoulder. The next thing he knew, Faith had leaned over and put a big wet kiss on his cheek as he turned and pulled his hand away from Tracy's breast.

Mark kissed her back as she held his face in her hand. Mark stretched his arm out and grabbed Faith around her waist and sat her on his lap. She was wearing a transparent baby doll as well.

"Are you going to let me up so I can pout a cup of coffee?"

Tracy quickly got up and volunteered. "Let me get you one, honey."

Mark laughed as Tracy poured the coffee for her. "It's honey now. You two ladies must have got pretty cozy last night."

Faith laughed as Tracy brought the coffee over to the table. "We did and we were waiting for this particular handsome stud to come in and fuck us last night."

"Why did you two hide in the guest room anyway?"

Faith sipped her coffee then replied. "We weren't hiding. I was showing Tracy where she could sleep last night and things went a different way."

Mark was rubbing her ass while she put her arm around his shoulder and gave him another kiss.

"Tracy and I have to drive over to Hank's this morning. Tracy has to get some things ready to be mailed on Monday."

Mark kissed her neck area then said. "You mean to tell me you don't have time for a quickie this morning?"

Faith laughed. "You had your chance last night. Now you're going to have two horny women walking around all day hunting for some cock."

Tracy was sealing an envelope as Faith helped her file those records she had to finish when Hank walked into Tracy's office on the first floor of the mansion and cleared his throat.

The women turned and saw him standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Faith laughed. "Don't you ever believe in getting dressed in the morning?"

Hank started walking toward them as he replied. "Not when I have business to take care of."

He leaned over and planted a huge open mouth kiss on Faith's lips. He looked over at Tracy and smiled as he took Faith's hand and said.

"Would you excuse us for a moment?"

Tracy smiled as she saw Hank bring Faith to her feet and watched as he took her out of the room.

It only took Hank a second to wrap his arms around Faith once they reached his bedroom. She pulled the towel away from his body as his huge black cock sprung free.

Hank was working on her jeans and got them down as she stepped out of them and started to unbutton her blouse. Hank kept kissing her until she freed herself of the blouse and reached around and unclasped her bra letting them fall free.

Hank was still kissing her as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and took her to the bed. She was wet and ready for his cock as he crawled into bed and waited for him to get into position.

"What's the matter? Didn't your old man give you any cock last night?" Hank roughly grabbed her legs and pulled her down off the pillow before she had a chance to answer him. He quickly lay on top of her as their lips met and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They remained locked in a heated kiss while he reached down and guided his huge cock between her pussy slit. Faith lifted her legs as she felt him push forward. The head popped in making her moan into his mouth then they resumed kissing as he pushed it further inside her tight pussy.

They kept kissing then starred into each others eyes as he fucked her deep. She was rotating her hips and wrapping her legs around his locking him deep inside her pussy as she rubbed the back of his head with her hands.

Her body jerked forward with each thrust as she kissed his lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth. Hank kept starring at her intensively as he fucked her tight pussy.

She gave her pussy a tight squeeze causing him to moan as he continued to fuck her pussy He was still starring into her eyes as he rammed it deep inside her womb. He could feel her body responding and almost begging for him to spew his seed.

"You're not on that dam pill are you?"

"Fuck me and shut up!"

Hank plowed into her with even more force as her body rotated and met his thrusts with more intensity.

"Do you feel it? Do you feel the head in your womb?"

"Dam, just fuck me you bastard. Fuck me and stop talking about it."

He kissed her passionately again as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Her hands were locked on the back of his head as her body jerked from the thrusts inside her pussy.

Hank finally came up for air as they panted with lust and kept fucking intensively. Hank kept starring into her eyes which said it all.

Faith's hands moved to his back as she started to cum. Her legs trembled as he continued fucking her. She let out a loud scream as her body tightened and her legs kicked out in her usual fashion.

"Fuck me. Shot it inside me, baby."

Hank's eyes opened wide when he heard those words as his balls tightened and he blasted the first wave of his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.

"That it, take it baby."

Faith didn't reply. Her eyes were closed as she held her legs tightly around his waist. She felt three spurts hit her cervix then his cock just pulsated inside her pussy.

Their body's were wet from passion as Hank lifted his body up but kept his cock lodged inside her pussy. Faith had her eyes closed and was trying to catch her breath as he moved a pillow under her ass and propped it under her body and pulled himself out and away.

Hank sat next to her on the bed wiping his face with a towel. He fully expected her to start complaining about shooting his seed inside her without protection but she just laid there with her hand over her eyes and her ass still setting on that pillow.

He lowered the towel and wiped off her breasts and belly. They were soaked from their combined perspiration.

Faith's cell phone ran and Hang looked over toward the door where she had left her purse. He got off the bed and quickly took the ringing phone out and brought it over to Faith.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Mark. The Johnson's just called and said they would be a half hour late for their appointment today."

"Shit! I forgot I even had that appointment with them. OK. I'll give them a call. Thanks, baby."

Faith hung up the phone and grabbed the towel off the bed.

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot I have an appointment to show a house today. I have to get dressed before I'm late."

Faith still had her ass propped up on the pillow as she pointed to the floor. "Will you bring me my panties and jeans for me, darling?"

Hank waked over and picked up the jeans. Faith's panties were still lying inside them as he walked over to the bed and gave her the panties first. She carefully put her legs through them and pulled them up as Hank gave her the jeans next. She still lay on the bed as she worked each foot through the legs of the pants and wiggled her ass until she was able to clasp the button.

Faith plopped back down on the pillow and rubbed her face. "I don't want to do this today!"

Hank fetched her bra and blouse as she sat back up. She took the bra out of his hands as she puckered her lips and waited for a kiss. Hank leaned over and kissed her passionately as she hooked the bra and twisted it around until her breasts were firmly in place.

Hank wiped his head as Faith buttoned her blouse. She was still sitting on that pillow but quickly got off the bed and walked over and started to comb her hair.

Hank walked behind her and she arched her back making her ass stick out as he ran his hands over the roundness of her cheeks. She wiggled her hips making her ass sway then applied her lipstick as she leaned across the dresser.

"Don't you think you should douche before you leave? Something might start growing in that belly of yours."

Faith was looking back at his eyes in the mirror then finished with her lipstick and put the tube back in her purse then turned back at Hank and said.

"Isn't that what you want?"

Faith slipped into her sandals and reached for the doorknob and looked back at Hank. She took a couple steps back and reached out and put her hand o the back of his head as he leaned down and gave her an open mouthed kiss.

Faith whispered into his mouth. "I'll call you later."

Hank saw her grin as she walked out the door.

Hank turned the faucet on for the shower and stepped inside and let the water spray into his face. He kept his eyes closed as he backed up and let the water hit his chest.

It startled him when he felt two hands moving around his waist and he quickly opened his eyes and turned to see Tracy standing in the shower behind him naked.

"What's the matter? Did your lover have to leave?"

Hank finished turned around and reached out and wrapped his arms around Tracy and lowered his mouth to hers. The water splashed in their faces as they kissed. Tracy reached out and held Hank's big cock in her tiny little white hand as he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Tracy broke the kiss while she stroked his cock. She started to bend her knees as she kept starring in his eyes as she lowered herself until she knelt low enough to take his cock into her mouth.

Hank moaned as she circled her lips around the head. He looked down at her and she was still starring intensively at him as she readied herself then began swallowing the massively large cock until her nose touched his pubic hair.

Hank moaned. Nobody had ever done that for him before. It was always too large for them. Tracy's throat gurgled as she pulled it back out the repeated taking him all the way down her throat several more times before standing back up and giving him another kiss.

"Has anyone ever done that to you before?"

Instead of a verbal reply, Hank just grabbed her tight and gave her a warm passionate kiss while she reached out and shut off the water. Hank reached for the towels off the hook and wrapped the around her as they kissed.

He quickly wiped himself dry then carried her into the bedroom and put her on the bed where he had just screwed Faith less then a half hour before. She moved herself toward the center of the bed as he climbed in near her.

Tracy locked her hands around his neck as they kissed and she whispered. "I want your baby in me."

Hank was aroused with her words and speechless as he climbed into position and let her guide his large cock to her pussy slit.

She was kissing his face and licking his chin. She was seriously fighting for his affection as he felt her fingers hold onto his cock then felt the soft skin of her bare pussy mound touch the head.

"Have you ever fucked a black man before?"

"You're the first one."

Hank knew she would be tight and didn't want to hurt her but was anxious to feel her pussy when it accepted a black cock for the very first time. He let her move it where she wanted it as she kissed his face.

He was sure that other then a few guys in college and Mark's smaller cock that it was the only experience she ever had.

"Did you fuck Mark?"

"Mark fucked me last night but I want a black cock inside me. I want you to fuck me and give me your baby."

Hank listened to her talk. Those were strong words and he wondered if she really meant it. Maybe she was fantasizing about it and it was part of her passion for him.

Her pussy slit was wet. She was moving the large head across the slit. He moved with her until he saw it in her eyes that she was ready and gave a push forward.

Tracy opened her mouth wide as her eyes shut and screamed like hank just stabbed her with a knife. Tracy was breathing heavy like a woman in labor as he allowed the head to adjust to her tight pussy then pushed forward slightly as she held her hands against his stomach.

Tracy about cried out. "I didn't think it would hurt this bad."

Hank took his time with her. He started to wonder how she took his cock down her throat in the shower but she was so naive about how his cock would feel inside her pussy.

Tracy was slowly moving her body to allow her pussy to get accustomed to his cock. Little sounds of grunts and groans were coming out of her mouth as she worked his shaft into her pussy.

Hank had stretched Faith pussy to accommodate his cock and he didn't mind breaking in another white slut for his pleasure.

"Relax, baby. It'll hurt a little the first time but it'll stretch for me and soon you won't want another cock inside you."

Tracy was still in pain as she kept closing her eyes. Hank eased in a little at a time and looked down to see the progress he was making.

"Put your fingers down around my cock."

Tracy's hands were shaking as she moved her hands down between their bodies. She circled her fingers around feeling his thick shaft.

"Feel you pussy where it's going in."

Tracy cried like a child as she felt the way her pussy was stretched around the black shaft.

"No. Hank, I think you're going to rip me open."

Hank calmed her back down. "No. Your fine, just relax and let me do the work..."

She kept crying. "It's going to hurt me."

"Relax, baby."

Hank used his experience and skill to work his huge cock inside Tracy. She kept moaning and crying but it was finally letting up as he hit bottom. He stopped to enjoy the tightness for a moment then slowly worked a couple inches back out then moved back inside her again.

Tracy finally trusted him and moved her hands away from his chest. She arched her legs back against her chest and held her hands on her knees while Hank did his work.

"Does it feel better?"

Tracy didn't verbally respond. She only nodded her head and closed her eyes again as Hank began to slowly fuck her.

He could feel her whole body trembling. Her pussy was shaking so badly she felt like she was vibrating.

Hank started to talk. "Those were big words for a woman that never had a black cock in her before."

"Which words?"

Hank thrust into a couple more times then replied. "The ones where you said you wanted my baby."

Tracy kept her eyes closed as she purred like a kitten. It was starting to feel better and Hank knew it as he increased the speed and started to take longer strokes making her breathing begin to labor with each inward thrust.

"Hank, it's starting to feel better."

"I know it is, baby. Just relax your pussy and let me do the work. Next time you'll be riding me like a cowgirl."

Tracy nervously laughed as she held his arms now and just enjoyed his thrusts into her pussy. She started to get braver and slowly wrapped the back of her ankles across his legs as he fucked her.

"Relax and see if you can cum for me."

It was hard for Hank to tell because her body was shaking so badly but she started to scream about five minutes later as her body jerked and almost through him off.

Hank chuckled to himself thinking that such a small woman could buck and move her body so strongly and almost knock him onto the floor.

She was defiantly a tigress and would get much better with experience. He felt her hips grinding into his legs now as he fucked her harder and leaned forward feeling his balls tighten.

He wanted to cum inside her pussy so bad that he could taste it. He knew she wasn't on the pill but hardly believed she really wanted his child in her belly.

Tracy dug her nails into his waist as he picked up his speed until he was ready to let loose then grunted as she starred eyes wide open in at his face.

"Yes. Do it, Hank. Give me a baby!"

Hank started to spurt his seed inside her belly. He was in deep and hitting her cervix with his seed. Tracy kept digging her nails into his skin until he shot the last spurt of seed in her belly.

She starred up at him with the expression on her face that he really did it. He planted his potent black seed inside her womb.

Hank slowly started to back out. He was looking down at her pussy as his cock slowly slipped out. She was holding her hands behind her knees keeping her legs up as the large head came out with a popping sound.

Tracy's pussy still looked tight and closed up immediately after his cock head popped out. He leaned back on his knees and examined her pussy mount. It was locked tighter then a drum. He couldn't see one tiny drop of his seed coming out.

"How long does it have to stay in there?"

Hank was startled by her question then looked down at her pussy again. He kind of wondered himself if his seed had already done its job in two women today.

"I don't really know that answer."

Tracy had that satisfied woman look on her face with a little grin as she said.

"I could feel it going in me. It felt hot, like a squirt gun filled with hot water."

Hank got off the bed leaving her laying there with her legs up. "Do you want to take a shower with me?"

"I think I'll just lay here for awhile and take one after your done."

Hank couldn't figure it out. He spent more then a year trying to get Faith to have his baby and now he was two women willing to carry his kid.

He let the water hit his face as he thought if both women were to become pregnant with his kid today. How was he going to handle that if it happened?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,808 Followers