Oral Orgy

Story Info
A little oral voyeurism.
3k words
4.31
52k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I are in our mid 30s and she is somewhat kinky. Well...she's not really my girlfriend, more of a "friend with benefits." And she's not so much kinky as she is adventurous. One night she tells me that we can't get together as she's hosting a "Pure Passion" party. Something she does on a semi-regular basis. Just her and a bunch of girlfriends have wine from a box (yuck) and check out the newest sex toys.

I had told my girlfriend about my desire to have somebody watch us and the thought of that turned her on immensely. She knows all of the women at the party very well and none of the girls are as adventurous as she is – it's just an excuse to have some cheap wine and hangout together. After a few glasses of wine, most of them get pretty talkative about the intimate details of their current and previous sex lives. She couldn't imagine any of the party goers being into voyeurism as all of them are very conservative. One admitted that the kinkiest thing she had done was swallowed her husband's cum. And she giggled and turned red when she told the rest of the group.

But...my biggest turn on (one of my kinks) is making women do things they wouldn't normally do. Like...turning the school teacher prude into a naughty girl... or meeting a woman at a church get together and taking her home for a first meeting night of debauchery... things like that. It doesn't matter what we do, as long as it takes the woman out of her comfort zone. For one woman it was getting her to play with her pussy in a fully lit room. For another it was sucking me after I was inside her. The rush for me is finding out her limits and pushing her past them.

Generally speaking, this has been fairly easy for me. I mean pushing a woman beyond her limits. Finding a woman to be with me is the difficult part. I'm not overly handsome or "hung" either – just an average guy. But getting back to my point... this is going to make me sound like a total wuss, but the reason why it's easy for me to get women to go beyond their limits is that - even though I have a dark side, women have told me that when they are with me, I have a gentleness... a caring side about me. They get comfortable with me and just follow my lead.

This is how I met my girlfriend. She was extremely conservative and after one time with me I had her doing anal. Little did I know that pushing her beyond her limits, would end up eliminating all her limits and turned her into the sexual dynamo she is today. And not only did she remove her limits, she now shares my kink and actually enjoys pushing people beyond their limits as well. Since her group of sex toy party friends are pretty conservative, she decides to see if we can push a few limits.

Over the last year or so, the attendance at the parties had been dwindling. It's usually 3 or 4 women and my girlfriend. The party usually starts by 8 and by 11 or midnight most have left. So my girlfriend makes the plans. I will come over around 11 PM and pretend to pick up something I left at her place and it will hopefully be her and one friend left. She figures that the last person left will probably be the most likely to get involved in our sneaky little covert operation.

I show up at the appointed time. Standing on the front porch, I can hear loud music and laughing from inside. Damn... put a little wine into some women and they could replace the bull horns for the local police department. I knock and no one answers. Knock again...still no response. I ring the doorbell and after a few seconds the door opens about 6 inches. It wasn't my girlfriend answering – it was a knockout younger woman... had to be in her early 20s.

"can I speak with Karen?" I ask.

"Just a minute." says the girl at the door. She walks away from the door and I can see a fantastic body in low rise jeans. Then I hear a sound that probably woke the people 2 streets over..."Karen there's some guy at your door!"

A few seconds later, my girlfriend (Karen) appears at the door. She already knew who it was, so she tells everybody it's her boyfriend and steps outside to find out what I want. She tells me that only a few have left and isn't sure if we should go through with the plan or not.

I tell her that the only thing better than one woman watching us, is more than one – so let's test the waters. If nothing happens, I'll leave and come back later.

She invites me in and tells her friends that I left my wallet there and I need to find it. As I walk into the living room, there's a porn movie on the TV and there are a couple of toys lying out on the furniture.

I get introduced to the party goers. There's Karen's married older sister (in her 40s). I've met her before so I say hi and give her a hug and peck on the cheek. Then there was her married next door neighbor - that's around 30. And then I met low rise jeans, a 20 something, hottie. Turns out she's the step daughter of the neighbor. The neighbor lady married a guy about 15 years older than her and his daughter was less than 10 years younger than her. So they hit it off as friends.

I say hello to everybody and excuse myself saying I have to find my wallet. Karen goes with me to find the mysterious "missing wallet". We just sit in her bedroom for a few minutes pretending we're searching and come out a few minutes later – wallet in hand.

Her sister says, "You guys were gone awhile... sure you didn't find anything more than a wallet?"

Karen responds: "With how worked up I am right now, I don't need more than a few minutes." Everybody gets a big chuckle.

Then I say loud enough for all to hear..."I'll see ya later babe." and give her a kiss on the mouth.

Step daughter says: "C'mon dude... give her a good kiss."

Karen wraps her arms around me and we kiss deeply and passionately. Our tongues play back and forth and for the first time tonight, all the girls are quiet. The only sound is the cheesy dialogue coming from the porn movie.

As we end the kiss, step daughter says: "Now that's a righteous kiss. That should make you happy."

Karen looks at the women and says: "Sorry ladies, but a kiss isn't going to make me happy... what I need is a good pussy licking."

While Karen and I have experimented a LOT in our time together, the one thing that has always satisfied her most has been my oral expertise. I love to lick pussy and I'm not bragging (all right...I am bragging), but I'm pretty good at it. Karen continues: "And Mark is the best pussy licker I have ever had."

Making women uncomfortable is my specialty, but that last comment even had me turning a little red.

I look at the women in the room and all but step daughter are amazed at the way Karen is talking. They've heard her say worse things (earlier that night), but this was different. The guy she was talking about was right in the room.

At that moment, step daughter breaks the silence and says: "I don't know about you all, but I'd like to see that!"

Karen gets a devilish grin on her face and says: "c'mere Mark... I want to feel your tongue on my pussy."

She lies back on the couch and spreads her legs. I move in and start unzipping her pants. She lifts her bum off the cushions so that I can slide her pants off. Her pants are fairly tight and it causes her panties to slide off at the same time. With her bum off the couch, it's pushing her shaved pussy in the air for all to see.

Step daughter has moved right in and is sitting on the couch right by Karen's head. Neighbor friend has moved around and is sitting on a loveseat with a great view of the couch, but is currently looking at her step daughter - amazed at how into this she is. Her husband told her his daughter was such a goody two shoes. He never heard of her having a boyfriend and still thought she was a virgin. Karen's sister is aghast at this scene and hasn't left, but is standing in the doorway from the living room to the kitchen. She's the farthest from the couch, but still able to see.

I start kissing around Karen's thighs and tease her by kissing lightly on her lips and sliding my tongue up and down her slit. Slowly I make my licking firmer. Karen puts her hand down on her pussy and spreads her lips apart. This is my sign to dive in and give her a good licking. I start fingering her and licking her clit. Occasionally taking her clit in my teeth and giving it a little pull. Karen is so wet and worked up from the earlier movies and conversation that she is close to cumming. I'm not really doing anything different than usual, so her moaning and extremely heavy breathing must be due to having the other women watch her. Within a few minutes she announces to the room that she is cumming and grinds her pussy against my mouth and tongue.

The neighbor on the love seat is squirming watching Karen's climax. Step daughter has actually unzipped her jeans and has her hand inside them playing with herself. And sister is still in the doorway amazed at what her sister just did.

Karen must have told everybody that we aren't a true couple – more fuck buddies, because step daughter looked at her and begged to let me lick her too. Karen does enjoy porn movies – but really only for the climax scenes. She loves seeing men and women cum, so she agreed pretty easily. She wanted to see this little hottie climax on my mouth. Within a split second, step daughter was standing and wiggling out of her tight jeans. She wasn't wearing any panties and she had a fantastic little "V" shaped patch of hair above her pussy. Immediately she was lying on her back. It had been quite awhile since I had tasted 20 year old pussy. She tasted so good. So good, that I couldn't do my normal teasing routine. I dove right in and started licking her sweet young pussy. She started moaning immediately...and she even started removing her top and bra (with Karen's assistance of course). She had little A cup titties, but her nipples where sticking straight up and she and Karen played with them while I licked and ate her pussy. This girl was so hot and so animated, I didn't want her to cum too quickly, so I slowed my pace and let her catch her breath. But she tasted so sweet, that within a few minutes, I made her cum. And as her climax subsided, she started begging for more. This time I was slower and built her up towards an orgasm. Karen also moved around and started licking and biting her nipples. This combination of attention had her cumming again in no time – and her 2nd orgasm was more explosive than the 1st.

When she was done, she went over to her step mom and told her she HAD to do that. She promised she wouldn't tell her dad and backed up Karen's earlier statement about how good I am at licking pussy. Seeing two women climax had her pretty worked up. I moved over to the love seat, pushed her legs open a little ways and knelt between her thighs. She was wearing a mid length skirt. I started caressing her calves and working my hands up under her skirt. She was a little tense but her still naked step daughter was sitting next to her assuring her she was going to enjoy it. She lifted her bum and allowed me to push her skirt up exposing her panties. She had a very musky, earthy aroma and I love that. I started kissing her pussy through her panties. She actually had a little bit of hair peeking out from the edges of her panties.

I've told Karen I prefer a hairy pussy, but I haven't been able to convince her to stop shaving, so this was an extremely welcome treat for me. After causing a large wet spot on her panties (from her wetness and my mouth), I pulled them to the side and starting licking and eating her musky pussy. I also fingered her while I flicked my tongue on her clit and teased her to near orgasm. Step daughter was unbuttoning her top exposing a really nice bra that clearly showed every detail of her erect nipples and dark areolas. Within a few minutes, I had her reclined on the love seat, moaning and telling the entire room that I was making her feel incredible. She grabbed the back of my head, pulled my face firmly against her pussy and exploded in a very animated orgasm.

I licked her softly and kissed her pussy lips while she recovered and then stood up and looked around the room. Karen was talking to her sister who was staring at the scene in the living room. Karen was now pleading with her sister to do it. Step daughter was telling her to do it. And now neighbor lady had joined the other two and was trying to convince her to do it. Karen reminded her sister that in a previous talk, her sis said that it had been years since her husband gave her oral sex.

Slowly but surely they were guiding her over to the dining room table. They got her to sit on the edge of the table. Talking to her and telling her things like: "Bill Clinton says this isn't cheating, so why not do it?" ANd... "Nobody is going to tell - what happens at Karen's - stays at Karen's." All the while they were talking and guiding her; they were unbuttoning and unzipping pieces of her clothing.

Then Karen said: "If you change your mind or don't enjoy it, just say so and Mark will stop – right Mark?"

"Absolutely." I said.

Without even realizing that it had happened, sis was completely naked and laying on the dining room table - her legs dangling over the side. Sis had a totally natural growth of hair around her pussy. And she had fairly large lips. I am going to love this – I thought to myself. I knelt down at the edge of the table. A perfect height for me to get at every part of her pussy. As I did with the other women, I kissed around the area. I could feel her trembling slightly. I licked and kissed her all over. I put my tongue up inside her - tasting her pussy more than I did the others. I could feel her body relaxing as she was giving in to the waves of pleasure I was giving her. I slowly worked her up...then backed off and let her come back down. Worked her up...then backed off again. She was not as loud or animated as the others, but I could tell by her body tensing and relaxing that she was enjoying this as much as the others. I sucked on her pussy lips which seemed to swell even bigger. This made her clit a little more difficult to get to, but I used one set of fingers to spread her open and expose the little guy. With the other hand, I put my thumb inside her. She seemed to be enjoying this immensely, so I decided to push the limits even farther. With my thumb inside her, I reached my index and middle finger around a few inches and started pressing against her bum hole. I drew little circles around the opening and again pressed against the opening. She was now starting to moan softly and she took a deep breath each time I pressed my fingers against the opening. She was beginning to perspire and squirm on the table. That was my signal. I increased the tempo of my pussy eating. Reading her body and breathing to know what she liked best. Then I inserted a finger in her bum.

She let out a loud "OH GOD!!!"

The other women were all standing round the table. Able to see everything that was happening. I kept licking and biting her and finger fucking her pussy and bum. Then, without warning a huge gush of fluid shot out of her onto my face. I pulled back for a second, but she was still in the middle of her orgasm, so I went right back down and continued my assault on her pussy and bum. She kept saying "OH GOD!" over and over as a 2nd and 3rd blast of juices came from her. I slowly let her down from her orgasm until I was gently kissing her again.

All the women around the table couldn't believe their eyes. Karen's sister was a "squirter." So the conservative suburban house wife was a little bit more wild that any of us thought.

I was so happy. I pushed the 4 women beyond anything they had ever done before. I didn't really get my fantasy of having someone watch me and Karen fucking, but I have to say that having four women watch each other HAS to be better than my fantasy. But I won't tell that to Karen because I'm going to try and talk her into having the neighnor's step daughter join us for a little more voyeurism.