Our First Experience with a Voyeur

Story Info
We entice a voyeuress to watch us at a nude beach.
11.3k words
4.61
79.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things that troubled me as my sexual relationship with my partner, Leanne, evolved over its first few months was her negative and uncomfortable attitude to her appearance and in particular to looking at herself naked. The truth was that she was a very attractive woman in her early thirties with a lover — me — who intensely enjoyed and appreciated both her nakedness and his being naked with her, and yet she all-too-often would say things about her appearance which were self-deprecating and pointedly negative.

I used several strategies to try to help her to be more positive about her appearance and to get her to enjoy her body and the beauty of her nakedness. One means to this end was to make love to her in front of my very large bedroom mirror. Once she was suitably turned on and relaxed, I would position her either on my bed or in an armchair so that she could get a good clear view of just how beautiful she looked as she made love, and in particular as we had intercourse and as she orgasmed. Often I would have her ride me in the reverse cowgirl position in front of the mirror. I was well aware from numerous pictures in my favourite erotic European hardcore magazines that this was a particularly revealing position which gave her an excellent opportunity to watch herself in the throes of sexual passion and to see just how very beautiful she was as she made love. At first, she would look somewhat insecurely at herself, and would seem a little nonplussed, but as she got used to this part of our lovemaking she became increasingly relaxed with it. Naked and facing the mirror, she would focus on the sight of my penis pumping up into her pussy and, aroused both by what she could see and the feeling of my thrusting into her, she would masturbate to orgasm, all the time watching and admiring herself in the mirror.

Having achieved this I wanted to go further with her and introduce her to my favourite outdoor activity of skinny-dipping and sunbathing nude. As there was a lovely, long and very commodious, nude beach area on a stretch of river near where we lived, it was relatively straightforward to invite her to join me there, and as our relationship blossomed we came to visit this delightful site quite often.

I well remember the first time we went there. It was late in the afternoon and although it was still warm we found ourselves more or less alone on the first part of the long, stretched-out, riverside nude beach area. We both undressed and Leanne soon relaxed with me into the sensuality and release of our nakedness. The self-consciousness that is initially present as one fully undresses and packs away one's clothes in what is, after all, a public place — albeit a legal nude beach area — evaporates after a minute or two in the warm open air. Thereafter a lovely feeling of naturalness and relaxation takes over. All the same though, the combination of Leanne's nakedness and the apparent absence of other people on our stretch of the riverside beach was distinctly sensuous and sexually arousing, and I would very much have liked to have made love to her then and there. However, I didn't want to take her too far too fast, for relaxation and selflessness were the key goals in our being here on this occasion; sexual pleasure and lovemaking would follow further down the track.

As we walked down the edge of the river and then stopped to cuddle, warm and naked together, a fully-clothed woman emerged into view in the distance walking a dog down from the car-park section of the beach where the area for legal nudity began and the clothed section ended. Seeing the woman walking, rather pointedly, toward us made Leanne momentarily tense, and I pressed myself up behind her as reassurance. There was plenty of beach-room, and the woman could have both walked her dog and directed her intent gaze well away from us if she so wished, but as Leanne and I stood there under one of the numerous semi-shading trees on the bank, she headed straight for us and walked slowly by within a metre or so. Her gaze and demeanour made it plain that she was quite clearly enjoying the view of this very attractive couple standing naked and cuddling as she made her way along the riverside: getting a good look at us was without doubt, fundamental to the route she had taken. Slowly she walked on, and as I held Leanne I was aware of my penis, almost erect, pressed against her bottom, and of the sensuality and erotic tension of what was transpiring. We were being admired by the woman for our nakedness and our attractiveness, and the deeply erotic realisation of this etched itself into my mind. So too did the even more delicious thought that with just a small measure of deliberate movement of my hips I could have rubbed my penis against Leanne's bottom as the woman walked close by, thus giving her a view of my erect penis. Indeed, if Leanne had not been so coy, I would (in retrospect at least) have loved to have moved back a little from her and, while the woman approached us, spread my lover's legs sufficiently for me to press my erect cock up from behind and into her pussy.

Reflecting on this in bed that evening (with Leanne asleep beside me) I masturbated whilst fantasising about fully penetrating her as she leaned forward against an adjacent tree. I imagined making long slow cock-strokes as I sensuously fucked her, fully withdrawing my penis and then slowly and sensuously re-inserting until I was entirely pressed up against her — all the while in full view of the woman walking toward us. I imagined her stopping just a short distance from us and watching closely. This deliciously erotic image brought me to an intense and long-spurting orgasm.

It also started me thinking that such a delicious prospect as making love at the nude beach whilst being watched need not be a mere fantasy. It seemed to me then, as it still does, that lovemaking is beautiful and should be freed of the shamefulness and veiling from view which our sad social morés and hypocritical, if not unnatural, upbringing force upon us. Also, I've never understood, or shared, the deep fear orthodox nudists have about acknowledging the erotic and sexual implications of social nudity: nude beaches and the sight of (attractive) naked people 'in nature' have richly erotic and sexual overtones, as well as delightfully rich sensual and aesthetic elements too, of course. Many times after a day at a nude beach I have enjoyed delightful, especially sensuous and extra-erotic, lovemaking with the lover who accompanied me or, if I was not with a partner, I have almost always had wonderful, very intense and sensuous, masturbation sessions. The deep sensuality and release of being naked in natural surroundings, and of seeing attractive naked people around me also enjoying this experience, puts me in a wonderful state of mind for superb lovemaking — with my partner and / or myself. Denying the eroticism and sexual connotations of social nudity and nakedness in nature thus seems to me to be both a repressive lie and a perversion of what nudism, if it were genuinely and fully healthy and open, should embrace and accept.

In any case, as my relationship with Leanne evolved we came often to frequent the nude beach in the long warm summer season — sometimes, even, with other of our female friends (which could also be very exciting and erotic in its implications, too). As I hoped, Leanne steadily became more and more secure and positive about being naked and unashamed. She also became quite comfortable with the realisation that, as sufficient and lengthy visits to the more out of the way parts of the beach often revealed, this was a place where naked people didn't just enjoy the sun, sand, and river; they enjoyed each other, and themselves, sexually, too.

Down river, after ten minutes walk or more, it was relatively easy to get away from whatever nude-bathing crowds might be present at the main riverside beach beginning near the car-park. One could thus move into territory the greater relative isolation of which carried with it not just the prospect, but often the reality, of enjoying a much fuller and much more openly sexual range of pleasures than were engaged in by the merely social nudists up-river. To be sure, there were the usual numbers of gay men lurking about here, but by and large encounters with their sexual activities were as much avoidable as they were discreetly accepted, and in any case no sensible and sexually aware adult could venture into these parts of the beach without being aware of its role as a sexual meeting — and mating — place. Pleasingly, the atmosphere was almost never sleazy, and people typically showed sufficient discretion and etiquette to let those who wished to enjoy themselves sexually out of view of others do so accordingly.

However, there was also a clear, and perhaps even strong, sub-culture of voyeurism and exhibitionism, some of it incidental and casual, some of it more dedicated (based on the frequency with which one would see certain people — mostly, but not necessarily, male — and observe the nature of their behaviour). I remember once being rather annoyed, if not even affronted, by encountering a very distinctly leering (and not particularly attractive) thin and weedy middle-aged male sitting naked within two metres of a very attractive, equally naked, couple. He was staring with grubby obsession and utter directness at the woman's pussy as she — surprisingly unconcerned, it seemed — lay on the sand with her legs spread, soaking up the sun's rays next to her partner. Perhaps she enjoyed being so directly and obsessively viewed, but whilst I too wished for the close attention of voyeurs as my trips to the beach with Leanne unfolded, those I had in mind were far more sympathetic, much less leering, and far more appreciative of the beauty of our nakedness — and our lovemaking.

I was not alone in this desire either, for it was to be seen too in other couples whom we would encounter. Some would have intercourse standing out in the river with the water flowing around them (but in no way obscuring the view of their lovemaking), or with the woman leaning forward onto a big rock or a tree in the river shallows whilst her lover thrust into her from behind. Others would prefer to make love on a beach towel on a sandy beach, often with the woman either on all fours or lying on her back. Not infrequently we would see a man enjoying having his penis sucked, or he'd be licking pussy or thrusting into his lover as naked passers-by either stopped to enjoy the view (and, not infrequently, to masturbate) or, if they felt a little uneasy at openly viewing such unashamed displays of lovemaking, they would retreat to the cover of shrubbery or even wade out in the main stream of the river to enjoy their viewing more discreetly.

All in all then, if one undressed and walked far enough on a warm and pleasant day one was highly likely to see good sex in the river's beautiful natural surroundings and also to have the opportunity, depending on your predilections and discrimination, to engage in it as well. But also, this was of course, as I've noted, a place to meet quite a range of voyeurs, a good portion of whom were clearly connoisseurs of such au naturale, open air, erotic delights. They were serious lovers of the sight of lovemaking, and not, like the leering weedy man mentioned above, mere lechers and near-perverts.

It was a liaison with just such a well-disposed and simpatico person — and they could be male or female, youthful, middle-aged, or older — that I came increasingly to desire for Leanne and I. A little surprisingly though, our first experience with this involved a blonde teenage girl whom we noticed was often to be seen beyond the strictly social nudist boundaries of the beach areas. Moreover (and to my disappointment, as she was a very pretty young woman) she was always dressed in faded blue jeans and a tee shirt or summer blouse; she was not there as a nudist. Indeed, from the combination of her non-nakedness and her propensity for following, semi-discretely, behind naked couples, it wasn't hard to conclude that this pretty young woman was a voyeur; a benign and gentle creature intent upon nourishing her unfolding teenage sexuality with the delicious sights of naked couples having sex in nature. We had never observed her moving close enough to anyone to speak to them however; it seemed she watched but liked to keep her distance too. I concluded that for her to watch us we would have to initiate the sexual performance ourselves while she was following us and then continue as she watched according to her own, silent, desires.

I wondered whether Leanne would be altogether as excited by this erotic notion as I was. I reasoned however that as uninhibited, relaxed and often quite long and sensuous, lovemaking had become a regular component of our visits to the extended nude beach area, and as she was probably just as aware as me of the regular presence — and interests — of this female teenage voyeur, the matter could be brought to an experimens cruciens fairly easily. I talked to Leanne about this while we made slow, gentle, love one afternoon, and she proved to be quite interested and excited by the idea. Indeed it turned out she knew a bit about the young woman, having not only seen her now and then at the university library (where Leanne worked) but also having processed her student library card (complete with pictorial I.D.) at the start of the year, just a month or so ago. It was from this that Leanne said she had first, eventually, recalled where she had seen her. It turned out then that she was an eighteen year old first year student, although, Leanne added "If she does recognise me from seeing us at the nude beach, she hasn't let on — but then with her interests, I imagine she likes to be discrete!" In any case, the measure of added familiarity didn't concern Leanne at all. Rather, she saw the idea of our enticing the young woman to watch our lovemaking as an exciting, and very erotic, opportunity for a further extension of her growing confidence in, and appreciation of, her naked body and as an exotic new dimension in exploring her sexuality and her relationship with me. It was, she said, "a very sexy idea."

So, one warm afternoon not long after, as we walked down the first part of the beach, still clothed, and having — joy of joys — both noted the presence of this lovely young blonde woman in her usual pair of faded jeans and light summer blouse, I 'grasped the nettle' and whispered to Leanne: "There's the blonde girl that's the voyeur. Let's see if we can get her to follow us across the river to the beach with the cliff behind it. We can make love there and if she wants to she can watch us."

Leanne turned and, with a big smile, replied "Mmmm ... it'll be interesting. She's here so often; she's seen us lots of times. She might recognise me from the library, too. — She's got to be interested." Leanne then turned and looked at her, pensively, adding "God it'll be so sexy if she watches us fucking. Mmmmm. Yeah .... Let's see if she follows us. — Let's go over to near where she's sitting and undress in front of her — that's got to get her interested — and then let's kiss and cuddle and slowly walk down to the shallows and see if she'll follow us. .... Yeah. ...."

Leanne glanced back to me and then looked back toward the young woman again: "She's looking at us. She must know we're going to get naked, so let's do it near her — undress and kiss, and touch each other — and let's be as sexy and as relaxed about it as we can. She'll get the message. ..... I'm sure she will — in fact I'll make sure she does — lover!" At this Leanne leaned forward and passionately kissed me. The excitement of what lay in prospect was obviously just as great in her as in me. She looked straight into my eyes and whispered insistently "She's here to look; she's a voyeur — and I bet you we can get her interested. Trust me. Come on. Just follow my lead — this'll be good — and don't even think about being coy; be sexy — and let her see us being sexy." Leanne took my hand and led me forward. She'd made up her mind and she had her plan of action, and attraction, well formulated.

The young woman was about thirty metres from us, and as we trotted in her direction, over the dry sand and smooth stones and wisps of dry grass on the riverbank margin, Leanne, as we neared, turned to me and whispered "Have you got an erection? It'd be really good for her to see you take off your pants and see your cock standing right up straightaway." She then passionately kissed me and placed a hand, caressing intensively and expertly, on my crotch. The feel of her overt sexual advance and the sheer erotic intent of the scenario now about to unfold had me near-erect anyway and, keenly led on by Leanne, we made our way to within about seven or eight metres of the girl. She was sitting on the lowest point of the trunk of a steeply leaning tree near the river's edge, and as we approached Leanne not only resumed her caressing and kissing but also unzipped my trousers and undid my belt. I was being stripped, passionately, by my lover just a short distance from a very pretty blond eighteen year old girl! Glancing across at her — she was indeed now staring at us, but (I was gladdened to see) not at all with any noticeable degree of alarm or sense of being intruded upon — I kicked off my (unlaced) sandshoes and helped Leanne ease down my jeans and underpants together. My penis emerged into sight fully erect — this was utterly exciting — and I quickly began to undo the buttons on my shirt to complete my nakedness. Leanne speedily removed her top and with a series of deft movements of her hands behind her back she was braless moments afterward. In an mere instant's undressing she had thus joined me in delicious half-nakedness, rapidly adding to the eroticism of the moment. Now, having hastily flicked free the buttons on my short-sleeved shirt, I slipped it back from my shoulders and dropped it to the ground so I stood there naked — with a full erection. My eyes were drawn immediately to Leanne, topless and whisking off her gorgeous long, very feminine, summer skirt. Within a moment, she stood there — tall, rather athletic and very beautiful, moderately tanned, and terribly, terribly, so deliciously, sexy-looking — in just a tiny pair of white g-string panties.

The girl hadn't moved and, glancing at her again, I wondered briefly if she was transfixed by awkwardness which would give way — if all this was a miscalculation on our part — to alarm and flight. But not so: she was staring at my penis, half-contentedly smiling, half-admiring, until Leanne caught both her and my attention first by (most seductively) lowering her panties and pirouetting naked in front of us and then — to my surprise and utter excitement — by dropping to her knees in front of me and, reaching out, grasping my penis and taking it sensuously into her mouth. The full extent and content of her plan for ensuring that we had the young woman's undivided attention was now manifest — and it was a complete success. The three of us were now entirely caught up in an unfolding, and potentially deeply intimate and erotic, scenario of the highest degree of scintillation (and titillation, too, of course). As I stood there on the river's edge — fully naked and being very sensuously fellated by my lover in front of a lovely teenage girl — I nervously glanced around at the wider vista of the beach and checked to see who else may be able to see us and, if they were watching, what was their apparent disposition and likely response to this striking view. I had no need to be concerned however: no-one else was in sight. Realising this quickly calmed me and I realised that in this gorgeous and very sexually explicit intimacy our wish to be watched by the pretty young woman was now an unfolding reality.