Our First Meeting

Story Info
You meet for the first time.
1k words
3.62
42.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday morning and I heard a vehicle come into the yard, suddenly I heard a knock on the door as I put my robe on, opening the door I stopped and stared as I couldn’t believe my eyes standing outside my door was the most beautiful lady I had ever laid eyes on.

”Do you know who I am?” you ask.

“Yes baby I do… come in here and get out of the cold, do me a favor and just stand right there and let me look at you.”

“Oh baby you are beautiful.” I walk over closer to you and wrap my arms around you… holding you close to me as a soft moan escapes you. “

Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?”

“I wanted to surprise you baby.”

“Well you sure did baby, this is the best surprise I could ever receive, I love you so much and I have been waiting for the day that you come to me.

“Don’t cry baby I’m here.” You whisper softly as you wipe the tears from my eyes.

“How did you know that I needed you?”

“I knew because I need you too.”

“Oh I don’t ever want to let you go… it feels so good to finally have you in my arms, No one makes me feel the way that you do.”

“I’m not going anywhere baby I am here with you and that’s where I want to be.”

“I love you, I want you so bad.” Whispering softly staring into your eyes.

Taking your hand I lead you to the couch, as we sit and chat for a while, you kiss me again deeply this time, our tongues search for one another as we begin running our hands all over one another.

“Oh god you feel so good.”

“You do too baby, I have been waiting for this day for a long time, let me love you please.

As we kiss deeply your hand runs gently up and down the side of my neck, my hands runs gently up your back as soft moans escape us in harmony, kissing my neck I become putty in your hands, the feel of your warm lips on my skin is overwhelming for me, it feels just as I had dreamt so many nights that it would.

“Oh baby I have waited so long for you to touch me,” our desires take over I take your hand as you stand up and walk with me to the bedroom. Taking you into my arms… kissing you deeply as you begin untying my robe… I slowly begin removing the blouse that you are wearing.

Kissing my way down your chest… my hands find their way onto your beautiful breasts… massaging them outside that bra.

“Take it off baby” you whisper softly, as I undo the hooks gently dropping it to the floor.

Taking those wonderful breasts into my hands, massaging them gently as they feel so good.

Your hands work their way down to my ass, massaging my ass gently I take one nipple into my mouth sucking and licking gently, a moan of ecstasy escapes you, as my robe falls to the floor, you take my nipple into your mouth and nibble it gently kissing you deeply, slowly backing you up to the bed, looking at me moaning in the heat of passion

“Make love to me please”.

Laying you down on the bed gently removing the jeans that you are wearing running my fingers on the outside of your panties, teasing you a bit as you move your hips gently to the feel of my fingers. I work my fingers inside your panties gently feeling the heat from your pussy, begging me to love you.

Sliding a finger inside that wet hot pussy your hips begin moving faster now grinding against my finger.

“Is this what you want baby?”

“Oh yes it is!!” you reply in almost a scream.

I remove your panties gently with my teeth, my tongue slips softly over your hot pussy, a scream escapes you as you beg for more

“Baby you don’t have to beg I want to do this!” slowly slipping your panties down your legs and have you slip your feet out.

Spreading your legs gently, you know what I am about to do, settling in between your legs, licking at your clit flicking it with my tongue, your back arches from the wonderful feeling, gently sucking that clit as it gets hard to the touch of my tongue nibbling it gently, you scream in ecstasy.

”Oh baby don’t stop you feel so good!”

“Don’t worry baby I wont I have been wanting this for so long.” entering my rough warm wet tongue inside that hot hole, loving the taste of you we moan together in unison as you begin grinding my face pushing my tongue deeper into you

“Oh baby I want to make you cum I want you to feel so damn good.” Pushing deeper and harder into you making you scream.

I slowly run my finger around the rim of your ass, as you moan and grind my face harder, moans of ecstasy are released from me.

“Oh that’s right baby grind my face baby cum for me baby!!” suddenly I feel your pussy clamp down on my tongue and I know your about to cum, you grab my head as your head leaves the bed.

”OH MY BABY I’M GOING TO CUM, OH YES!” as you fill my mouth with your sweet juices… I drink it all.

I enter my tongue into you again to get every last drop, as you grind me wildly. Once your finished I kiss my way up your thighs and up your belly, finally reaching your beautiful mouth kissing you deeply, I share your juices with you as I wrap my arms around you holding you close.

“I love you baby.”

“I love you too”, as we lie together just holding one another.