Our Kids

Story Info
Learning new things with the family.
2.6k words
4.39
501.6k
112

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

Our kids have been raised in a very liberal and openly sexual environment. My wife and I had met in the early 70s while we were still teenagers. We both did our share (and maybe even your share) of mind and consciousness altering substances and had only resorted to sexual exclusivity after the seriousness of STDs and AIDS had been fully absorbed into all segments of the culture. Even so, our house decorations featured a fair amount of erotic art and more often than not “movie nights” would include some full-length porn flick in the VCR.

Over the years, to outside observers, we pretty much settled down and became respectable. But to those who know us well, we still share a bit of a wild and rebellious streak. We often go about the house and back yard nude. Where we live in California, the yards are very large and ours is very private. We have a large patio and swimming pool and spa. Clothing is not optional in the water, it is forbidden.

One night Becca and I had been out in the spa and had gotten horny. We were kind of all over each other and in just a few minutes I was hefting her breasts and sucking on her swollen nips. This never ceases to drive her crazy and it did the trick again tonight. In just a few minutes she was straddling my hips and impaling herself on my throbbing pole. She’s not very quiet when she gets going and there was a lot of splashing and thrashing going on as she fucked herself on my cock.

“Jeez baby, this reminds me of the night Chet and Johnny fucked your brains out.”

“Oh yeah, that was a fucking crazy night, those guys lasted for hours.”

“Yeah, and so did you. Chet said he thought you were going to pull his cock off with that sucking cunt of yours.”

“I don’t know, he never complained to me.”

Just then our teenaged daughter stepped into the spa next to us. “You guys are so icko.” She said, not averting her gaze at all.

I smiled at her as my cock twitched at the sight of her neatly trimmed pussy puff and her perky titties.

“Hey, you don’t have to stay if you don’t like it.” I said.

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it, just that you guys are icko.”

“You know what they say baby,” Becca chimed in, “don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.”

I leaned my head forward and licked at my wife’s nipple as it moved up and down with her motion on my cock.

“Sasha told me that her dad and brother fucked her for her birthday.” Tinley stated, matter of factly.

“Do you believe her?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess, she is such a slut.”

I grinned. “I always liked Sasha. You should invite her over for a swim sometime this summer.”

“Yeah, just tell her that we don’t allow swim suits and that she might have to fend of your father and brother.”

“She would probably like that, mom.”

Just then Trevor joined us in the spa. He was in no hurry and remained standing with his semi hard cock just inches from his mother’s face.

“Son, you’d better sit down before she takes a bight of that thing.” I warned him. I noticed Becca’s eyes, which had been closed as she enjoyed the warmth of a mini orgasm, snap open. She licked her lips and started a low growl deep in her throat, like a wild animal.

“I keep hoping…” Trev said with a chuckle.

Just then, Becca moved her head and bit the side of his cock, like a dog carrying a newspaper, holding it gently but firmly in her teeth.

“Yow!” he exclaimed. “I didn’t think she would do it.”

Tinley was cracking up, watching the scene. I watched the water glistening on her smooth skin.

Becca reached up and took his balls in her hand. “Now what are you going to do mister big shot?” She taunted. I noticed that his cock was now fully erect.

He quickly reached down and began pinching her nipples. I felt a violent spasm go through her whole body as her cunt constricted around my cock. She let go of his cock and balls and grabbed my shoulder for support. Trev quickly dropped into the water and moved away from us.

After she came down from her orgasmic high, Becca moved so that she was sitting next to me. “That wasn’t fair at all.” She pouted.

We sat quietly, listening to the crickets and the bug zapper and the hum of the pumps. I draped my arm across Becca’s shoulder and absently played with her hard nipple. I noticed Trev and Tinley were watching us. A half hour later Becca got up to get a round of beers and Trev went to help her.

Tinley moved over next to me. “Daddy, isn’t it wrong for family members to have sex together?”

Tinley is a very pretty girl, with tan skin, auburn hair and green eyes. He had rested her hand on my thigh. I found it hard to maintain eye contact as I considered my answer. I could feel my cock stirring again.

“Well, Tin, I guess some people think it’s wrong. It is against the law in most countries. But I don’t know if it’s all that wrong as long as it is consensual. I mean, sex is just an adult form of play, a step or two beyond tickling and wrestling, but really just a natural way of teasing…”

“So you don’t think it’s icko that Sasha’s dad and brother fucked her?’

“Not as long as she was willing to go along with it.”

“Do you think mom thinks that same way?”

“Well, you should ask her yourself, but we have talked about incest and I know she knows a lot about it has no problem with it.” I knew that my wife’s first sexual experience came from her dad and uncles and that her mother had fully encouraged it while they all lived in an isolated farm in Arkansas. Even now, whenever her brother visited us, she would spend a night or two in bed with him.

Tinley’s eyes searched my face as she asked, “What did you think when mom bit Trev’s cock?”

‘I was kind of surprised, but he was asking for it.”

She surprised me when she got up on her knees on the seat, thrusting her pert titties in my face. “What do you think I’m asking for right now?”

Not needing a cattle prod to set me into motion, I quickly took one of her nipples into my mouth and began sucking, playing with the hard nub with my tongue. “I think you’re asking for trouble.” I said. My hand was just below the sweet fullness of on of her ass cheeks and I could feel the warmth of her pussy at the tip of my fingers. She was just about pulling my hair out of my head when we heard the screen door open.

Tinley quickly sat down on my lap, nearly impaling herself on my raging hard on.

“Boy!” I said. “That took long enough.”

“Almost long enough”. Tinley whispered. I put my hand on her thigh and she opened her legs a little and guided my hand to her pussy.

I noticed that Trev’s cock was still fully erect and the Becca’s nipples were hard and pointy. She sat very close to our son.

“Tinley wants to know your opinion of incest.” I stated as I turned to my wife.

She glanced at me and Tinley and Trevor. I noticed something of a smirk on Trevor’s expression as he looked at his mother. His hand was under the water but it looked like he had it resting on her leg.

“I think it’s really hot!” he offered.

“Not your opinion, you perv.” Tinley answered. “I want to know mom’s opinion. You are such a perv you probably think sex with dogs is hot.”

“Incest…..incest is….something that…I guess it is okay under certain situations.” Becca finally said.

“Like what?” Tinley asked. My fingers found her clit and I began a very subtle stroking of her little button.

“Well, I guess as long as everyone agrees and the kids are old enough that they can make the decision for themselves and stuff. I don’t think people should have babies through incest, but some people do and I guess the stories about birth defects and retardation and stuff are true but rare.”

“Do you know of anyone like someone close…you know…I mean, does incest take place in your family?” Tinley asked, sort of tentatively.

“Well, I guess it does, honey. I’ve heard that Uncle Carl and Aunt Josie have sex with Sandra sometimes.”

“Sandra? She is so hot!” Trevor, once again, couldn’t control his reaction.

“So, it really isn’t so icko then?” Tinley seemed pleased.

“Ask her if she’s ever been fucked by a family member.” I whispered very quietly in Tinley’s ear as Becca took a long drink from her beer.

“Have you ever had sex with a family member mom?” She almost blurted the question.

Becca continued drinking and then slowly set her glass down on the deck. She looked at me for a second before she answered. “Yes, I have, on many occasions, and it was wonderful.”

“Totally hot!!!!!” Trevor was delighted.

“Who with mom?”

“Well, you grandpa, your uncles and my uncles.”

“Wow.”

We fell into silence again.

“That is so hot mom, dad.” Trevor could hardly contain his enthusiasm. “Will you have sex with Tin and me?”

“We’ll just have to see.”

The ringing of the telephone and the subsequent call served to fully dampen the mood. The call was from my manager of operations telling me that the plant in Burlingame had caught fire and that two of our employees were missing. I quickly made arrangements to drive out there, took a quick shower, packed and was on my way.

When I arrived at the plant the fire crews were doing final mop up. The offices and part of a maintenance area had been heavily damaged, the production area was lightly damaged but the floor was flooded, luckily the building was still structurally sound. The two workers had been located. They had minor injuries and had been admitted to the hospital overnight for observation.

As soon as I checked into my room at the local Sheraton, I called Becca.

“So what happened after I left?”

“Well, we moved the party inside because it was getting chilly.” She explained that they had all showered together to get the chlorine off and then sat around the den with another round of drinks and more talk.

“Did you know that our little girl and our son are not virgins?” she asked.

“Well, I suspected that Trev had probably boffed Lisa, she was so slutty I would have been disappointed in him if he hadn’t”

“Yeah, you’re right. She was his first.”

“But my baby girl? Really? I want to know who did her and I’ll kill the little bastard.!” I feigned outrage. But my cock was getting hard just thinking about Tinley fucking with some guy.

“It was that Kyle kid, just a couple of weeks ago. Remember she went to that party at Ashleigh’s and spent the night? Well the boys spent the night too. She said she got pretty drunk and they were doing that freaking dancing, you know, the one where the guy’s behind the girl and rubbing his crotch against her butt, and he kept pulling her skirt up. You know she wears those thongs and I guess he cut them off of her or something but she ended up with her skirt up around her waist and with no panties. I guess he took his cock out and fucked her right there in front of everyone.”

“That’s too bad, I would have hoped it would have been more special than that for the first time.” I was genuinely disappointed for her.

“Hey, there’s nothing like a truly casual fuck.” Becca reminded me.

“Like mother like daughter.” I teased.

Two days later I got home. Becca and the kids were out in the Jacuzzi and from the looks of the cans and plastic cups around the deck they had been drinking for a while. I was so bushed that I just said hi and went straight to bed.

The next morning I awoke to the aroma of bacon cooking. When I arrived in the kitchen, Becca was just mixing OJ. I watched her tits jiggle in her tank top as she worked the spoon around the pitcher. I admired her tight buns as they just peaked out of the short shorts she was wearing.

“Have I ever told you that I just love your sweet ass?’ I asked for the thousandth time this year.

“Yes, but I still like hearing it.” She smiled. “Please go call the kids for breakfast.”

I went down the hall and noticed that Trevor’s door was open and his bed was empty. My curiosity was raised when I realized that the bathroom was open and empty. Then I noticed that Tinley’s door was slightly ajar. Pushing the door open further, I was greeted by quite a sight.

They were nude and uncovered on her bed, facing each other. The heady aroma of sex filled the room. They were asleep but embracing. Her tits were pressed against his chest. Her back was to me and her top leg was bent, resting on his hip. I could clearly see that Trevor’s cock was buried in his sister’s sweet pussy.

Inside my shorts my cock sprang to life as I hurried across the hall to the office and grabbed the digital camera. I quickly grabbed Becca and motioned for her to be quiet as I stripped in the living room and motioned for her to undress too. Then we quietly headed back to Tinley’s room. They were in the same position when we returned.

Since the digital camera is so quiet, I was able to take several pictures from different angles. I took one of her nipple just brushing the flesh of his chest, and one of his hands on her ass. Then there was one of his cock and her pussy. There was a trickle of cum just peaking from between her cunt lips and his cock still glistened with their mixed juices. Then the flash made them stir. I noticed that my cock was fully erect as I motioned for Becca to climb onto the bed.

She began whispering their names, her full tits brushing against their arms as she called them. I took pictures of her nipples grazing against their skin and then I moved down and took a picture from between her legs. Her thighs and pussy framed the picture of Trevor’s cock slipping out of Tinley’s tight pussy hole.

I could see that my wife’s juices were beginning to flow so I put down the camera and rammed my cock into her inviting cunt from behind. This sent her down on to our kids.

“You icko people!” Tinley yelled “Get off! I really have to pee!”

“Okay kids, breakfast.” Becca giggled.

We grabbed our clothes as we went through the living room, but we didn’t put them on. When Trevor and Tinley joined us at the breakfast table, they were nude too.

“Sasha’s coming over to work on her tan today.” Tinley said, staring me straight in the eye.

Your votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers