Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Porn star fucks his mate while their fathers watch.
5.1k words
4.45
135.7k
63

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

OUR SON, THE PORN STAR - Ch. 3

by Toolboy5

1.

Ken, Ian, Christopher and I got up early on Saturday morning, leaving Linda, Marion and Sally in bed. Our gangbang the night before hadn't finished until gone 2 a.m. and then only because we were all too exhausted to continue. Ken had fucked his daughter Sally until she begged for mercy and Ian had once again displayed his prowess by having sex with everyone in sight, giving his parents an equally hard fucking, one after the other before turning his attention to his sister and also my wife. His cast-iron confidence had earned the young man glowing praise from mine and Linda's son Christopher who, in case you don't know by now, is the number one male adult movie actor, appearing under the name Wayne Benton.

"He ought to get into porn," Christopher had said to Ian's father, when we were having drinks in the kitchen during a break in the proceedings and Ken really warmed to the idea of his son following in my son's footsteps - if Ian wanted to, of course. The subject was left hanging in the air as we were all too eager to get back to the action but I'm sure it will be broached again in the near future and if Ian does decide he wants to get into porn, then his family and mine will encourage him every step of the way.

The guests had stayed the night, as they always did and, as usual, Ian had slept with his mother Marion and Sally with her father Ken in the two guest rooms while my wife Linda, son Christopher and I had snuggled up together in the large bed that had been a feature of mine and Linda's room for many years now.

Ken and I were now having coffee in the kitchen, sitting naked at the table when our sons appeared, both dressed in bum-freezer singlets and tight jogging shorts, Christopher all in white and Ian all in blue. They looked, as always, incredibly sexy and hunky, their shorts the skimpiest imaginable and which show-cased both their packages and asses to perfection.

"Ian and I thought we'd go for a run, dad," Christopher said, helping himself to coffee and pouring out one for Ian, too, "work off some energy."

"Yeah," said Ian, "that was a great night last night, first time I've ever sucked a porn star's prick."

"Yeah," said Christopher, a.k.a. Wayne Benton, the porn star, "and it was a brilliant suck, I must say."

"I bet it was," said Ken, Ian's father, smiling proudly at his son, "he's given me some great blowjobs in the past few years."

"Thanks, dad," said Ian, after swallowing a mouthful of coffee, "you're a pretty good cocksucker yourself. Do you and Alan fancy joining us?"

"Why not?" I said, standing up and feeling no shame in my full frontal nudity, and Ken readily agreed. "We'll just go and get some shorts on and join you in a tick."

Christopher and Ian watched their fathers' bare asses swaying away from them and raised their eyes at each other. "This could be fun," I heard Christopher saying before the kitchen door closed behind me, "I knew dad wouldn't be able to resist."

Ken and I were soon kitted out in our singlets and shorts, me in red and Ken in white like Christopher, and I whistled with admiration at the bewitching sight of Ken's tight ass in his shorts. "Your ass is just as beautiful as your son's," I said, giving it a little stroke.

"Thanks, Alan, you horny sod," laughed Ken. "I've noticed the way you're always ogling Ian's ass and I'd love you to play with mine but we're s'posed to be going for a run with our sons. Remember?"

Ken didn't give me a chance to reply as he left the room and started down the stairs. I followed behind him, his tight shorts-enhanced ass still in my line of vision, stopping quickly to glance into the main bedroom where Linda was still sleeping soundly, her face muffled into the pillow. After all the lickings, maulings and fuckings her pussy had enjoyed the night before, not least from our son, the porn star, I didn't expect her to wake up until mid-day. Marion and Sally must be sound asleep still, too, judging by the silence from the two guest rooms.

When Ken and I got back to the kitchen, Christopher and Ian were limbering up for the run. "'bout time, too, dad," Christopher said, "how long does it take to put a singlet and shorts on?"

"Your dad wanted to touch up my ass," Ken said, giggling like a schoolboy, "but I stopped him before he got too carried away."

"Play your cards right, Alan," Ian said, "and you can play with my bum and Christopher's too, when we get to the woods."

"Fuck, lad, you're getting me really horny," I replied.

"We'd better go," said Christopher, smiling, "else we'll wake the ladies. Not that it really matters if we do," he added hastily.

Christopher turned and made for the door, followed by Ian. With our two sons' backs to us, Ken and I had totally unrestricted views of their muscular shorts-clad asses and their beautiful athletic legs protruding from them and both of us were drooling as our eyes took in the handsomeness of our sexy offspring. My son's firm round ass, as well as his stallion-like cock and his big juicy balls, are, of course, known the world over through his altar ego Wayne Benton but, right now, it felt real good to have him home again simply as Christopher Phillips ...

2.

"Come on then, let's go," I said and the four of us started jogging down the garden path to the lane that lead directly to the woods. I should state that Linda and I live in the depths of the countryside with no nosey prying neighbors which meant that last night, when the incestuous gangbang was at its height, we could scream and shout and make as much noise as we liked without any fear of being overheard.

It was a dullish morning but mild and after ten minutes, we got to the woods and carried on jogging down the unmade path. Ken and I were running a few yards behind Christopher and Ian since they were younger and, it has to be said, a tad more fit than we are, plus it was also nice to watch their ass cheeks working together in their shorts as our sons ran along in front of us. A good hour or so later, Ken and I were sweating profusely and were grateful when the boys slowed down to let us catch up with them.

"I need a piss," Christopher said and started heading off into the bushes, not that there was any real need to since there was nobody but us about.

"I gotta have one, too," said Ian, following Christopher into the copse.

Our two sons moved alongside each other in front of an old oak tree and Ken and I watched as they reached inside their shorts, fished out their willies and let fly with two long streams of hot steaming piss. It must have been an association of ideas, either that or the tinkling of our sons' pee against the bark of the tree, that got me feeling like I needed to go too - and when you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

"I think I'll take one while I'm here," I said and Ken smiled as he watched me move in and stand next to Ian. The two young men were still urinating heavily against the tree as I took out my cock and joined them. With three long ribbons of crystal-clear piss now splashing against the bark of the tree, the air in the copse became pungent with the stale odour of masculine urine.

"Don't you want to go, dad?" asked Ian, looking over his shoulder as he shook the last drops of pee free and tucked his manhood back inside his shorts, Christopher doing the same a few seconds later.

"Not at the moment," Ken answered, fondling the bulge in his shorts, "I was enjoying watching you lot go, though."

"Got you horny did it, Ken?" said Christopher, laughing.

"Ask a silly question," I said, laughing too and reaching out a hand to stroke Ian's ass through his shorts.

"Fuck, Alan," Ian said, "that feels real nice. I said earlier, didn't I, that if you play your cards right, you can have a good time with my bum."

"Don't stand there watching, Ken," Christopher said, "I know you like our asses. Come over here and give mine some attention."

Ken was across the copse as fast as his legs would carry him, not caring at the brambles scraping his legs, and was soon knelt down behind Christopher. "That sure is a great porn star ass," Ken said while I similarly knelt down behind Ian to get a closer look at his ass.

"Gee, Christopher," Ian said, "don't it feel great having our dads admiring our asses?"

"Fucking well does," Christopher agreed, "but I want them to do more than just admire them."

Christopher reached round with a hand and grabbed Ken's head and brought it up close until Ken's face was buried deep in my son's ass. Ian wasn't going to be left out and signalled to me to do the same. He let out a low groan as my face nuzzled into his globe-like buttocks.

"Yeah," sighed Christopher, "this is great, Ian, your dad attending to my ass while my dad sees to yours. But don't just see to it, Ken, get your tongue out and lick it through my shorts."

My cock was straining the material of my own shorts and I glanced down to see that Ken's shorts were now also tenting out obscenely yet paradoxically beautifully, too. I licked my lips as I watched Ken lick my son's ass, leaving damp patches of saliva over the seat of his shorts and smiled as I stuck a hand up the leg of my shorts and gave my now hard cock a tug.

"Yeah, Ken, that looks great. You lick my boy's ass and I'll lick your boy's."

"Get on with it, Alan," Ian said, "don't keep me waiting."

I started kissing every inch of Ian's fabulous buns and then ran my tongue up and down the cleft of his ass crack into which his shorts dented erotically. The long seam in the material highlighted the cleft and as I licked I reached through his legs with my hands to grope his genitals that were still bundled up tightly inside his shorts. Ken was doing the same to Christopher and the two young men groaned happily as each other's father went to town on them ...

3.

After ten minutes of Ken and I legitimately rimming Christopher and Ian's asses through their shorts, Christopher gently pushed Ken away and stood up.

"I've an idea," he said, "I get them on thundery days. May seem a bit strange to people like us but why don't we get undressed?"

"Oh yeah," Ian cried, "I love being nude."

"Let's go a bit deeper into this copse," I said, standing up as I relinquished my tongue from Ian's ass, "we're a bit near the path here."

"If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise," Ken started singing to the tune of the Teddy Bears' Picnic as we made our way deeper into the copse and the rest of us laughed, not so much at the peurile song but the fact that Ken cannot be described as a singer, not even with the wildest of imaginations. And our imaginations can get pretty wild at times, let me tell you!

Once we were satisfied we were completely hidden from view, the four of us lost no further time stripping off our singlets and shorts but leaving our boots and socks on to protect our feet from the uneven ground. Then the four of us stood naked in front of each other with our proud cocks rigidly on the horn.

Ian lost no time in starting the action. "I need a good fuck," he said, bending over and spreading his buns and exposing the beauty of his pink puckered asshole, "and I want to feel that porn star prick inside me."

Christopher smiled as he knelt down behind Ian. "I think I need to get it lubricated a bit first," he said and immediately stuck out his tongue and began to lick Ian's asshole. Ken and I stood back and began wanking our aroused pricks as we watched Ian getting one of Christopher's first class rimmings and Ian glanced over his shoulder and smiled happily at us as my son's tongue completely disappeared from view up Ian's ass.

"Yeah," breathed Ken, huskily, "lick his ass hard."

"Pity the ladies aren't here," I said, "but we can do it again when we get back."

"Sure fucking can, dad," Christopher replied, withdrawing his tongue from Ian's asshole, satisfied he had given it enough lubrication but spitting in some spit for good measure, "it's Saturday, don't forget, and none of us have got to go anywhere."

"Well," said Ken, "we don't normally stay all day, after all we don't like to outstay our welcome."

"Nonsense," I said, "your family are always welcome, you know that."

"Will you two shut up gassing like a couple of old women," Ian said, "I'm about to get fucked, for crying out loud."

"Go on son," I said, "give it to him hard."

Christopher stood up and peeled back his delectable foreskin which retracted easily and I once again feasted by eyes on the head that was known to the world as the cock of Wayne Benton. He spat some spit onto his hand, ran it all over the shaft and head of his cock and then moved in behind Ian to slowly and diligently insert it in Ken's son's asshole.

Ian sighed happily as Christopher's prick worked its way across his pain threshold and, once through the barrier, began the gay penetration while Ken and I continued to masturbate as we watched. Ken was beside himself with pride and joy at the mesmerising spectacle of his son getting fucked by a real live porn star's prick as Ian pushed back to meet every scintillating thrust of Christopher's thick rod. My son's balls were bouncing with alacrity against the insides of the top of Ian's legs and Christopherand Ian both groaned and grunted with happiness, their cries mingling with the singing of the birds in the trees with every inch of cock that Ian took.

"Fuck me hard," he breathed, "your porno prick feels so good in my ass."

Ken looked at me and signalled with his eyes to follow me. We moved round and stood in front of Ian with our cocks poised at the ready and Ian, expertly keeping his balance while continuing to take Christopher's prick, opened his mouth and swallowed his father's cock whole. Ken gasped as all seven inches of his meat went right to the back of his son's experienced mouth. Ian's moans degenerated into whimpers as he enjoyed a good spit roasting with his asshole and mouth filled with cock.

The sight of my son fucking Ian while Ian sucked his father's fat pole was indeed mesmerising and, as usual, I had to slow down the pace of my wanking otherwise I would blow my load far too soon. After ten minutes, Ken withdrew and I quickly took his place and Ken resumed masturbating as he watched his son now being spit-roasted by my son and his father.

"I see what you mean," Ken said, his hand flying up and down the greasy shaft of his cock, "Ian'd be a natural for porn films, too."

"Sure fucking would, Ken," I replied, "he and Christopher fucking together on film would be absolutely outstanding."

Christopher suddenly pulled out of Ian's asshole and somehow, as if by magic, managed to find a spot of grass where he could lie down without being scratched by the brambles and the fallen autumn leaves. Like the true sex sluts our sons are, Ian didn't need any instructions, he expertly straddled Christopher and lowered himself until he was sitting directly on Christopher's prick. He spread his legs wide to give Ken and I an unrestricted view of the penetration as he began posting up and down on my son's rod, Christopher pistoning Ian's asshole with all the expertise that has made him the world's number one male porn actor ...

4.

Ian's grunts of pleasure grew louder as Christopher's prick completely disappeared from view, swallowed up by the tight greasy asshole of the equally expert Ian. I was starting to wish that I had brought my camera to get some shots of the intense and exciting action for posterity - and with a view to sending them off to a porn studio should Ian decide he wants to make a career too in the adult movie industry. The fact that the photos showed him getting a thoroughly good seeing to by none other than Wayne Benton were sure to appeal to the studio producers and with his sexy body and film star good looks, Ian would, I felt sure, get snapped up immediately, just as Christopher had been.

Fifteen minutes later, Ian hauled himself off Christopher's prick and got onto his hands and knees as comfortably as he could on the miniscule section of grass. Ken moved in to take over, sliding his paternal prick into his son who again pushed back to meet every thrust as he had with Christopher. I was still being blowjobbed by Ian as Ken increased the pace of the fucking while Christopher stood back and wanked his cock as he took his turn in being an enthusiastic voyeur.

My eyes were on stalks, darting about everywhere, not wanting to miss any of the action and confining it to memory in my mind's eye for some solo wank sessions on those rare occasions when I find myself horny and alone - like when Linda has taken herself off to the shops which she does frequently and our son is too busy being Wayne Benton filming more horny scenes for the world to watch. I am really proud that my son's career has been so successful and when Linda and I have grown really old, we will have everyone of his films to remind us of these current happy times.

Christopher's wanking hand was flying up and down the shaft of his prick while I pulled out of Ian's mouth and then inserted myself again to muffle his cries as his father's cock nudged against his sphincter. Ken pulled out and again used his eyes to signal that it was my turn. As Ken went to stand next to Christopher, the pair of them wanking as if in competition with each other, I moved round behind Ian and slid my greasy torpedo into his tight but already well-fucked love box.

"Fuck me, Alan," Ian cried, "fuck me as hard as your son and dad did."

It was a request I couldn't ignore and as the walls of Ian's ass clamped around my cock, I began to fuck with all the expertise that thirty years a sexaholic brings. Ian's moans grew louder as he took his third cock of the day while, to my delight, Christopher moved over to us and arched his body forward next to Ian.

"I need a good fucking, too," my son said, "come on Ken, feed that big prick of yours into my asshole."

Ken didn't waste a second obeying Christopher's command and my excitement went completely O.T.T. at the wonderful scenario I and my son and my best mate and his son now found ourselves in, me fucking my mate's son and my mate fucking mine. And all in the great outdoors too, which with the threat of discovery, made it a million trillion times more exciting.

Time seemed to stand still and all conversation was held in abeyance as Ken and I concentrated on extracting maximum pleasure for ourselves while also ensuring our sons knew where we were coming from, too. I was fucking Ian as if my life depended on it but all the time my eyes were riveted on the action alongside me as Christopher pushed backwards and forwards as Ken plowed his sweaty depths. Without warning, the cloud suddenly lifted and a sudden lake of sunlight flooded its way through the branches of the overhanging trees, illuminating our naked flesh and casting dappled shadows over the overwhelmingly intense action.

As if reading each other's minds, not a word was spoken as Ken and I pulled out of Christopher and Ian's asses and moved round in front of our sons to get fucked ourselves. Ian was inside me before I even had time to blink while alongside me Ken groaned as Christopher's prick plundered his hole.

Ian's cock felt so good in my ass, in fact just as good as Christopher's, and I could tell from Ken's groans that my son was giving my mate everything he had, just as Ian was doing with me. We carried on like this for a good ten minutes or so until it felt as if Ian was in so deep, his cock would come out of my mouth, before our two fine lads decided to get down to some proper hardcore incestuous fucking.

Silently again they pulled out and moved positions and I was almost weeping tears of happiness as my beautiful son began to prove his love for me with his magnificent adult movie actor hard-on. I've lost count now of the numbers of times Christopher has fucked me over the years since he, his mother and I first started our threesomes together but each and every one has been superb and Christopher was proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that his latest perverted penetration of his father's asshole was not going to be any different.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12